It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

As of now, but we don't have all the evidence. We aren't conducting the investigation. We are just speculating, based on statements given to reporters, filtered, simplified, then sent back to us through the MSM. The guys conducting the investigation, let out the basics to the press nothing more. Investigation isn't over, case isn't closed, we can speculate all day, which is fine. But there is no sure thing about it, going either way. We can't rule things out just because they're unlikely. We can't rule things in, just because they're likely.

Agreed, right now I have to stand with the facts we know..

All of them point to not having enough evidence to
prove zimmerman did not act in self defense..

April 10th is the set date for the grand jury,
the special prosecuter might come out before them
although anything before monday is unlikely becuase
of the holydays. This is getting interesting.
Check this out..
Trayvon Martin killing: UN human rights chief calls for investigation

Ms Pillay made the comments about the controversial case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," she said.

"Justice must be done for the victim. It's not just this individual case. It calls into question the delivery of justice in all situations like this."

People got to know something
is up when the whole media attack
machine is making up lies
and the UN is coming down from
the heavens to get involved into something
that they have no business in..

People still not seeing how this is being
played out by the race baiters, al, jack, msnbc, cnn,
fox, abc, everyone and thing you can think off.

Still want zimmermans head?

Connect the dots people they wana see riots, and civil
disturbance, do not fall for it JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN !!
www.telegraph.co.uk...
ed it on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well now Zimmerman is a baby....straight from the lawyers own mouth....it seems they are vetting their case through the media.....Zimmerman may have more in common with Casey Anthony than we first thought....

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Lawyer Cites 'Shaken Baby Syndrome' As Defense

I can't stop shaking my head......

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Well now Zimmerman is a baby....straight from the lawyers own mouth....it seems they are vetting their case through the media.....Zimmerman may have more in common with Casey Anthony than we first thought....

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Lawyer Cites 'Shaken Baby Syndrome' As Defense

Yeah - - I just read that.

Is he looking for sympathy - - using that choice of wording?

Something like that could do the opposite and backfire.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Yeah - - I just read that.

Is he looking for sympathy - - using that choice of wording?

Something like that could do the opposite and backfire.

I really don't know what they are looking for. But in listening to all of Zimmermans lawyers talk, they always talk like they fully expect charges....they say things like 'that will come out in the court proceedings'....maybe not exactly those words, but I always get the picture that they fully expect him to be charged......

You know I could buy into him fearing for his life if his head WAS being beat on concrete over and over....however....if that happened to me and I was afraid of BRAIN INJURY i think I would have gone to the hospital for an xray or 2....but as we have all seen by the video tape zimmerman heals extremely quickly... ;-)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i think the best way to deal with situation is to review government statistics, which show that black on white crime is way more across the u.s. than any race-war white on black crime for at least the past couple decades. the people who cry racism are themselves the worst offenders and it was old listening to the whining a long time ago and it's not getting any better listening to it today. people always want to blame someone for their troubles and race is easy when people look different. it's easy to say it's the white man's fault for this and that rather than own up to one's own problems. when i see a white entertainment t.v. channel then i might begin to think there is some equality happening, otherwise it's the same ole tired whining about race by the those most racist to begin with. i enjoy those who would rather just be american's and act like it than those wearing their whining all over themselves all the time. and besides when will people understand their is only one race, the human race...
edit on 6-4-2012 by hocuspocus because: typing too fast - quality control.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

With the whole media attack group
and lies the MSM has spouted,
the things al, and jack were saying.
What do you expect them to do,
they had to come to his defense.
Some of the lies had to be outed.
Whats wrong with knowing zimmerman
had shaken baby syndrom?
Can we all agree he does not
seem the brightest color in the crayon
box, does not make him a murder,
but this just gives us insight
to this guys mentality.
Your going to call a mental
deficet a murderer, with nothing but
more lies and accusations?
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hocuspocus
i think the best way to deal with situation is to review government statistics, which show that black on white crime is way more across the u.s.

I don't care if one was purple and the other was lime green.

I do care that the police dept. was very lacking in proper procedures.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

With the whole media attack group
and lies the MSM has spouted,
the things al, and jack were saying.
What do you expect them to do,
they had to come to his defense.
Some of the lies had to be outed.
Whats wrong with knowing zimmerman
had shaken baby syndrom?
Can we all agree he does not
seem the smarted color in the crayon
box, does not make him a murder
but this just gives us insight
to this guys mentality.
Your going to call a mental
deficet a murderer, with nothing but
more then lies and accusations?

First off...if you thought you had a brain injury you would go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY ... i mean come on!!!

And second...no it is impossible to get Shaken BABY Syndrome. Only babies can get it, and they can get it because they are babies and their bodies have not fully developed. A grown adult CAN NOT in any way shape or form get shaken BABY syndrome. Can a person get a head injury or concussion from a head injury, yes, but for his lawyer to EVEN compare shaking baby is ludicrous and really shows they are grasping at straws.

Shaken Baby Syndrome.....

Injury to a BABY caused by being shaken violently and repeatedly. Shaking can cause swelling of the brain, internal bleeding, detached retinas leading to blindness, mental retardation, and death

If Zimmerman was thought he was in danger of any head trauma/brain injury he would have gone to the hospital.....yet he was ok enough to go to the station for about 7 hours or so......with such head trauma.....I dont buy, but I know you will.....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Actually we don't know if there was any indication he might be a punk. We couldn't see how he was acting. The guy said he was acting weird. We don't know what that means. I think it was an odd statement.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yes.. but it wasn't visible, but even if it was, it wouldn't matter.
The experts disagree with me how? I would love to know who these experts are because if you are talking about what I think then they are very wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The experts disagree with me how? I would love to know who these experts are because if you are talking about what I think then they are very wrong.

Here is a retired Police Chief from Florida discussing concealed weapons laws....I guess he is wrong too....You can just jump right on to 3:38 that is where he discusses that concealed weapons must be CONCEALED

Concealed Weapons
edit on 6-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In my state there is no law against UNconcealed weapons...if you get a CCW it's only for carrying concealed of you want ..saint trayvon need to rest in peace and go away.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Dumbs€£ dimocraps

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

First off...if you thought you had a brain injury you would go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY ... i mean come on!!!

And second...no it is impossible to get Shaken BABY Syndrome. Only babies can get it, and they can get it because they are babies and their bodies have not fully developed. A grown adult CAN NOT in any way shape or form get shaken BABY syndrome. Can a person get a head injury or concussion from a head injury, yes, but for his lawyer to EVEN compare shaking baby is ludicrous and really shows they are grasping at straws.

Injury to a BABY caused by being shaken violently and repeatedly. Shaking can cause swelling of the brain, internal bleeding, detached retinas leading to blindness, mental retardation, and death

If Zimmerman was thought he was in danger of any head trauma/brain injury he would have gone to the hospital.....yet he was ok enough to go to the station for about 7 hours or so......with such head trauma.....I dont buy, but I know you will.....

I enjoyed reading the article..
Thanks for posting it and any
updates found..
I think the shaken baby syndrom
from what i read was from when he was a baby..
The zimmerman we hear on the tapes
does not seem like the smartest guy in the world,
and I think taking the shaking baby syndrom that
would explain it. I think with zimmermans mindset
he really believed he was doing the right thing
and in treyvons mindset he was being
singled out. The story get deeper when treyvon runs
but does not run home and somehow finds himself
on top of zimmerman resulting in the deadly shot

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
In my state there is no law against UNconcealed weapons...if you get a CCW it's only for carrying concealed of you want ...what this has to do with the death of saint trayvon I don't know

Retired police chief from florida says in florida it must be concealed...see above video link I posted...I think he probably knows better than you would

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In my state there is no law against UNconcealed weapons...if you get a CCW it's only for carrying concealed of you want ...what this has to do with the death of saint trayvon I don't know

Retired police chief from florida says in florida it must be concealed...see above video link I posted...I think he probably knows better than you would

You can use a concealed carry holster
I have seen people with them on
in FL. totally legal
They look like this
and upon further
investigation you could see it but they
are not easy to take out off. Which is why
treyvon had a hard time getting a hold
of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Here is a retired Police Chief from Florida discussing concealed weapons laws....I guess he is wrong too....You can just jump right on to 3:38 that is where he discusses that concealed weapons must be CONCEALED

Interesting video.

The plot thickens.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hocuspocus
i think the best way to deal with situation is to review government statistics, which show that black on white crime is way more across the u.s. than any race-war white on black crime for at least the past couple decades. the people who cry racism are themselves the worst offenders and it was old listening to the whining a long time ago and it's not getting any better listening to it today. people always want to blame someone for their troubles and race is easy when people look different. it's easy to say it's the white man's fault for this and that rather than own up to one's own problems. when i see a white entertainment t.v. channel then i might begin to think there is some equality happening, otherwise it's the same ole tired whining about race by the those most racist to begin with. i enjoy those who would rather just be american's and act like it than those wearing their whining all over themselves all the time. and besides when will people understand their is only one race, the human race...
edit on 6-4-2012 by hocuspocus because: typing too fast - quality control.

Ah hemm..... Do you consider alll blacks whiney? Or just the ones with problems? How about blacks who dont ask for a hand out, blame no one for their short comings. How about the black man who has a good job, takes care of his family, has a college degree ( w/ security clearance) yet still gets called a ni@@er, and treated like crap from time to time? Im just saying. I'm whining. And your right, i should get over it. Or should i......... Bwahhhhahahahahaaaaa!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I enjoyed reading the article..
Thanks for posting it and any
updates found..
I think the shaken baby syndrom
from what i read was from when he was a baby..
The zimmerman we hear on the tapes
does not seem like the smartest guy in the world,
and I think taking the shaking baby syndrom that
would explain it. I think with zimmermans mindset
he really believed he was doing the right thing
and in treyvons mindset he was being
singled out. The story get deeper when treyvon runs
but does not run home and somehow finds himself
on top of zimmerman resulting in the deadly shot

He was not talking about him having shaking baby syndrome as a baby.......the lawyer was on AC360 tonight with Ashley Banfield hosting....he tried to explain away his comments...so he was not trying to refer to any past existing conditions he chose his words very very poorly by even trying to compare the two........

And I find it funny you try to once again dismiss this as well...and then go right back to how treyvon must have deserved to die because he didn't run straight home .... it really is bizarre how you will explain away anything against zimmerman and always go back to how Treyvon must have deserved it somehow...i dont get it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Interesting video.

The plot thickens.

Thanks. Here is another one that goes into a little more detail about how its the weapons holders responsibility to keep the weapon concealed....it has other interesting info too...

AC360 -Concealed Weapons

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You can use a concealed carry holster
I have seen people with them on
in FL. totally legal
They look like this
and upon further
investigation you could see it but they
are not easy to take out off. Which is why
treyvon had a hard time getting a hold
of it.

So now you know better than a Retired Police Chief from Florida?

Ive posted 2 videos talking directly about this....did you watch them? I think not.

and not to mention....right back to ASSUMING treyvon 'had a hard time getting a hold of it'......you have no evidence for that.....and you know it...you have created so many stories in your mind you don't even know where you started....

It would be interesting if I had the time, just to see how many stories you have told that contradict each ...what a project that would be....
edit on 6-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join