It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Zimmerman calm voice and one faint scream on a 911 call will NEVER get good results on any type of software or voice analyst, you need more than that. They didnt even had Trayvon voice to compare........Once again what part of Eye Witnesses seen Zimmerman screaming for help dont you get?

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
LOVE it. Y'all will post these things as "proof" of something yet when an actual scientific analysis is done of the voice on the tape proving Zimmerman was not the one screaming help, somehow that's not proof of anything. I'm supposed to believe a chopped screenshot of a comment made by someone other than Martin is proof something?

Good arguments you all have here.

edit on 4-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

You know how we could resolve the 911 screams....

Use the exact phone, in the same apartment to call 911 and have it recorded...then bring zimmerman back to the scene and let him run through yelling and screaming 'help help help'......then analyze that tape. It will never happen but it could be done.

It will never happen because Zimmerman knows he was never yelling.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Well, like I said, if you want to claim it, be able to prove it otherwise your argument is falling on deaf ears. I've heard every argument about how Trayvon is a no-good thug gangster there is over and over again in this thread, yet I have not seen a shred of credible evidence to back it up. Not one.

I personally will tend to believe a forensic expert on voice analysis before I would an anonymous opinion with zero experience, but that's just me.

And, yeah, he's so darn scary up there on that horse. Wait..did he have the horse with him on the night in question? That might be key...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The 13 year old boy when interviewed the FIRST TIME said the Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon on top of him, after all this circus began, her mother didnt want his son to be part of the mess, the by was interviewed a SECOND time and its when he was asked for the color of clothing.

As for Zimmerman caring or not about Trayvon dying. Put yourself in his shoes, get beat up and then fire your gun to defend you, you will have a lot of things in your mind, I will give a F ck about trayvon or anyone else.

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I only hear good things about Trayvon from his parents, family, girlfriend and 1 football coach. WHERE ARE HIS FRIENDS and other teachers? no one else has spoken good things about him.

What part of EYE Witnesses confirming Zimmerman story dont you get? The white skinny woman who Says she heard someone screaming help and after the gun shot everything was quiet, I heard the same thing on the 911 call and that doesn't make me a witness. Zimmerman could have been screaming for help reached his gun and killed Trayvon, does he needs to keep screaming for help after that to make him innocent?

What about the 13 year old Black kid who saw the fight and from day one said Trayvon was attacking Zimmerman, what a coincidence that now the mother of that kid says, her kid didnt see anything because it was dark, police asked him what color of clothes the person on the ground had and gave him 3 options and he choose red, the color Zimmerman was wearing.

if you have a black community in rage because all the misinformation out there, you been black WOULD NOT want your kid to be responsible of letting Zimmerman go free because of your sons statements, even if he is innocent, you will prefer to stay away, that's what this mother is doing, protecting her child. But the fact is that another witness also confirms what the 13 year old boy told cops.

Trayvon reminds me a little thug I saw a few times on a dinner close to my old job, he was maybe 15 or 16, and sometimes was sitting behind me talking to his friends about drugs,prices and sex, etc. The kid had a Gold watch and a gold necklace that could easily cost a few thousands, and he always took out a pack of 100's and 20' bills to pay for his food, a pack about 2 inches thick. he was only a kid and for sure was not going to school. His friend did have backpacks with them so I'm guessing they meet for lunch, one of them was his girlfriend. I wonder were are there parents?

edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

1. If Zimmerman was the one screaming, why did he not continue to at least yell for help. He still needed help. The 'danger' may have been gone, but he still had a bleeding teenager laying at his feet. Why didn't he offer any aid to Treyvon? Witness state he stood up and walked away from the Treyvon. Or why didn't he call 911 back, instead of telling Mary Curtcher's roommate to calmy to 'call the police'....why didn't he say 'call an ambulance'....in his mind treyvon was still a criminal and not a bleeding dying victim he had just shot for no reason and police were needed not an ambulance. Zimmerman didn't care if Treyvon died.

2. the 13 year old boys will not be able to be used. you say 'they gave him 3 choices' and he picked red, and zimmerman was wearing red. Well all that means is the kid is a lucky guess. That questioning will never be allowed in. What will be allowed in is his 911 call where he says nothing that matches what you think it does.

3. Are you referring to 'John' confirming the 13 year olds witness? Everyone agrees it was very dark that night. And this all happened very fast. The witness statements all say they saw two people on the groung 'scuffling'....one witness says she sees the larger man, the still alive man, getting up off of Treyvons back and walk away. So you can't just say 'well this person saw this so its true' and then say that someone else is lying or wrong because their statement is in conflict with the other side. If you are not referring to 'John' please tell me which witness matches the 13 year old.

4. Your personal story says alot about what filter you are judging Treyvon by. Which picture exactly reminded you of the kids in the restaurant? I mean that is one of the stupidest things I've read so far.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Zimmerman calm voice and one faint scream on a 911 call will NEVER get good results on any type of software or voice analyst, you need more than that.

Uh, no you don't need more than that. If it can be proved scientifically, it can be proved. Its not the 1800s anymore. Evidence such as this is presented in Courts all the time.

They didnt even had Trayvon voice to compare

You don't say.... IT DISCOUNTS ZIMMERMAN'S VOICE. What other voice do you think was screaming at the time? Do you understand simple logic? The TM voice sample wasn't available. When it becomes available, only an idiot would think that the other voice isn't TM's.

........Once again what part of Eye Witnesses seen Zimmerman screaming for help dont you get?

The part where none exist. Because you are unable to link it. Duh
edit on 4-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by SM2

It was a Kel Tek PF-9

ah good ol slide bite

(the jamming would make sense if it was using Remington .22 )

edit on 4-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

Where in the report did it say
a gun jammed?
Be it police reports or witnesses?
Did i miss that?
If not then implying a gun jammed has no
fact at all to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Zimmerman calm voice and one faint scream on a 911 call will NEVER get good results on any type of software or voice analyst, you need more than that.

Uh, no you don't need more than that. If it can be proved scientifically, it can be proved. Its not the 1800s anymore. Evidence such as this is presented in Courts all the time.

They didnt even had Trayvon voice to compare

You don't say.... IT DISCOUNTS ZIMMERMAN'S VOICE. What other voice do you think was screaming at the time? Do you understand simple logic? The TM voice sample wasn't available. When it becomes available, only an idiot would think that the other voice isn't TM's.

........Once again what part of Eye Witnesses seen Zimmerman screaming for help dont you get?

The part where none exist. Because you are unable to link it. Duh

edit on 4-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

Here is the Eye Witness

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, about this eyewitness. Forget whether or not what he saw was accurate.

He witnesses someone on the ground screaming with someone on top, right? So if it was Trayvon on top, between these two MEN, they couldn't get him off, completely avoiding deadly force?
And then he left the scene and ran inside to call the cops instead of actually, you know, helping?

That doesn't mean anything to solidify or discredit his statement except to say that people sure have become wussified in this day and age. It's just my observation.

So many possibilities and chances existed to avoid this death. Any excuses for Zimmerman shooting to kill are just that...excuses for his extremely poor decisions.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Can you link a source to the 1st interview you are referring to? Are you talking about the night at the scene or a separate 1st interview. I haven't seen any official police reports that include witness statements. If you have please link it.
His 911 call, the 13 year says 'I saw a man laying on the ground that needed help screaming, and then I was gonna go over there to help em, but my dog got of the leash, so i went to got my dog...i heard a loud sound and then the screaming stop.....
911 - 'did you see the person get shot'
.........no
911- 'did you know the person that was shot or see the person that had the gun?'
......no, i just heard a loud sound and the screaming stop.

Tell me what again how you think this eye witness backs up any defense by Zimmerman. The red clothing statement was put in his mouth....the 13 year old in another interview says it was very dark and only one porch light on.

His call starts at 33:33, his sister calls in and gives the phone to her brother....

The point is why did zimmerman say 'call the police' and not 'call an ambulance'.....and if it was an accident he should have helped render aid, like it or not that will come up in his trial and Im sure its already being discussed by Treyvons lawyers as a question to ask him if he is ever man enough to take the stand and testify on his own defense. Which I bet he never does even if it goes to trial, he wont have a gun to defend himself.

Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III of Trayvon Martin Coverage

Black Teen witness of Trayvon Martin's murder by George Zimmerman

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

He witnesses someone on the ground screaming with someone on top, right? So if it was Trayvon on top, between these two MEN, they couldn't get him off, completely avoiding deadly force?
And then he left the scene and ran inside to call the cops instead of actually, you know, helping?

That doesn't mean anything to solidify or discredit his statement except to say that people sure have become wussified in this day and age. It's just my observation.

So many possibilities and chances existed to avoid this death. Any excuses for Zimmerman shooting to kill are just that...excuses for his extremely poor decisions.

Ive been saying that for pages and no one seems to care. Glad you feel the same way.

No one knew Zimmerman had a gun until it went off. So why didn't .....

....'John' go and try to assist...I have a hard time with this witness.
....in one 911 call a women is speaking and she says 'jeremy get up here' ..you hear jeremy say something a few seconds prior to that, to me, jeremy sounded like a grown man...why didn't he go help?
...why didn't they at least go outside yelling they've called the cops....stop....make some distraction or there presence know.

but the point is it does say loads about our society when people hear someone screaming for their life and not one person came to help. All you Treyvon haters out there put yourself or your children in the position of yelling for their life and no one comes.....i don't care what color you are, its wrong. We teach children to yell for help....what else could this kid have done to save his life?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Would you go to them and separate them? people are killed EVERYDAY on self defense, this case is different because the huge circus their parents made, they quickly throw the RACISM card to get the attention. But in reality is nothing more than a justified self defense situation. Every criminal have parents and in their eyes their kids are good people, even if they have stole, kill, rape or worse. Parents always say my kid was a good kid he never would do that.............BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I will let you guys waste your time here, once the FBI finish the investigation we will know everything that happened.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Would you go to them and separate them? people are killed EVERYDAY on self defense, this case is different because the huge circus their parents made, they quickly throw the RACISM card to get the attention. But in reality is nothing more than a justified self defense situation. Every criminal have parents and in their eyes their kids are good people, even if they have stole, kill, rape or worse. Parents always say my kid was a good kid he never would do that.............BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So now its the parents fault for wanting justice? Everyone hold fault in this EXCEPT zimmerman. Just amazing.

Just like Zimmermans parents would say 'he wouldn't do those things..' yet they get all the credit and the martins get none.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths and realize that the only real victim is George Zimmerman. If that mainstream media has brainwashed you to the point where you are still upset about this you have much larger problems in life.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I will let you guys waste your time here, once the FBI finish the investigation we will know everything that happened.

The FBI is only investigating if there is enough to charge a federal civil rights violation, hate crime.

So even if the FBI finds there isn't enough to charge him for hate crime, doesn't mean FL won't charge him, so it doesn't all rest on the FBI.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The FBI is only investigating if there is enough to charge a federal civil rights violation, hate crime.

So even if the FBI finds there isn't enough to charge him for hate crime, doesn't mean FL won't charge him, so it doesn't all rest on the FBI.

No charges will be made against Zimmerman, even if they do which I doubt he will be find innocent with all the evidence.

Zimmerman been killed on the streets by mis-informed thugs "very possible"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No charges will be made against Zimmerman, even if they do which I doubt he will be find innocent with all the evidence.

Zimmerman been killed on the streets by mis-informed thugs "very possible"

Treyvon being killed on the street by mis-informed thug.....fact.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It is complete crap. Send the fbi, cia, ndaa, mossad, local pd, state pd,
lets bring every department in waste tax dollars and try
to find anything and everything to keep *them* from rioting...
This is not justice

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

It is complete crap. Send the fbi, cia, ndaa, mossad, local pd, state pd,
lets bring every department in waste tax dollars and try
to find anything and everything to keep *them* from rioting...
This is not justice

Your right its not justice for Treyvon. What would have been justice would have been letting the lead investigator do his job and charge him like he was going to. You are right is not justice to have state attorney wolfsinger step in and overrule a local issue he had no business in....unless there is a cover up, which it looks like there is.

You are right, This is not justice. ......for Treyvon.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well I see everyone has had a nap and is back on the "let's get sainthood for treyvon" train...and as has been said many times,if it walks like a thug and looks like a thug it's going to be perceived as a thug.
little st trey fit the bill at night on the rain .
Let's wait for the evidence to be presented at court before we crucify someone.little st trey is dead,he's in no hurry.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dimicraps to the left

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Well I see everyone has had a nap and is back on the "let's get sainthood for treyvon" train...and as has been said many times,if it walks like a thug and looks like a thug it's going to be perceived as a thug.
little st trey fit the bill at night on the rain .
Let's wait for the evidence to be presented at court before we crucify someone.little st trey is dead,he's in no hurry.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dimicraps to the left

Yes, because wearing a hoodie in the rain automatically makes you a "thug"

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join