It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 177
105
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Could you please source this? This is a really, really big thread. I have been here since the beginning but I must have missed it.

Was it released by a credible source?




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Well, if you weren't lazy you could read through the thread and have all your needs satisfied.


Oh thats how it works, Im the lazy one because I don't search for a source for your bogus claim?

If you had a source it wouldn't be hard to find....so who is the lazy one? That would be you.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by cdesigns
 


So as long as you are black and have a picture of you posing with gold teeth you are a thug.

Skinny little black boy + gold teeth + picture = thug.

Thanks now i understand.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)


It was his BEHAVIOR, if you act like a thug, dress like a thug, talk like a thug, you probably are. Its a fact he was NOT a good kid, Suspended, Caught with Marijuana pipe and marijuana bag with residue on his back pack, large flat head screwdriver and jewelry inside his back pack, graffiti at school.............should I keep on? All those are facts and stinks like a thug.

My cousin at 15-19 had the worse friend he could have, they stole, used drugs, illegal street racing, and other stuff and they were NEVER charge or arrested, people gave them the opportunity to some of them and not press charges, he was not a good kid either and he never got arrested or charge with anything, just because you dont have a OFFICIAL police record means that you never did it.

Wake up people, 15 years old "kids" are raping, robbing and killing people, dont be naive. To the eyes of my family I'm the perfect son, grandson, brother. But in reality is that when I was on high school I did things that no one knows about it (never harm anyone) but I'm not proud of the things I did.

YOU NEED PARENTAL CONSENT to get tattoos here in Florida is you are 17 or younger ( I dont know about gold teeths thought). Trayvons parents were enablers, to let him get tattoos and gold teeth.

Is not racism but people DO profile you on how you dress, how you act and how you look, I have seen black people who are professionals and dress "CLEAN CUT" do you think I'm going to let my kid get Tattoos at younger age and Gold teeth's? Who is going to hire someone like that? I would never let one of my daughter get tattoos, if they want one they will need to find a new home too.

The point here is that in Sanford FL, Kissimmee FL, Pine Hills FL, Miami FL .....if you dress and look like that 95% of the time you are either a criminal or going to be. Look at the statistics of crime here in FL and you see what I mean.

Like it or not people judge you because of your race and how you look. Some examples of what parents and grandparents say about this situations:

FEMALES:
1) Butterfly tattoo on top of her butt = She's easy or a slut.
2) 2 Piercings on her ear or nose = She's on drugs
3) Low income and having several kids = She's a parasite of Wellfare

MALES:
1) Tattoos = He might be good or not BEWARE
2) Pants half his a$$ = he's a criminal and on drugs
3) Car with big rims = He's a drug dealer

Everyone profiles you and guess what, I do profile people too and it have saved my life by doing so. I would love to get a tattoo and dress certain clothes BUT I DONT DO IT, because people will profile me and make it harder for me. I have to conceal some of my hispanic traditions just to fit in sometimes, It sucks but that's how it works.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Lazy because I won't post links for you? It would take you just as long to find them as me.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Zimmerman didnt know he was a Cop .......


Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by kimish
 


What about zimmermens past, connect the dots. ANYONE who would assault a cop would assault a civilian
edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Lazy because I won't post links for you? It would take you just as long to find them as me.


Yes...you can't make a claim and then not back it up. That makes you lazy. I didn't make the claim, you did, so prove it, or its just more utter nonsensical lies spewing from your mouth.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I like to have a discussion with people but it's really hard when claims are being made without proof. And that goes for both sides. If a claim about Zimmerman has been made without some kind of credible evidence to back it up, I don't consider it.

I guess we'll have to see what happens if he is indicted. If he is not, there's not much more to discuss because it'll all be moot.

It's no different than if you were to claim I'm a racist simply because I find Zimmerman in the wrong.

Unless you knew Trayvon on a personal level, you had no clue how he acted. You only assume based on the information you have read online.

Prove how he acted. Prove he was involved with a gang. "Thug" is a subjective term and I just don't see it based on what I have read so far.

I'm not against changing my mind. I am against changing my mind without some sort of credible information concerning any claims that are made. Until there's evidence, there's only speculation and assumption.

Edited to add that NONE of this even matters. The only thing that matters is what happened in the minutes between the end of the 911 call and the shot. Background information is only as good as it can be proven, but unless it offers some direct evidence that either party is guilty, it's just evidence of past behavior. If the leader of some gang or his friends or family or anyone came forward to make a statement that Trayvon was heavily involved in gang activities, I would then agree with that and it may hold some weight as to what he was doing there.

But again, prove it or it's nothing more than assumption based on gossip and rumor.

Edited to add again: I have seen YouTube videos with better proof that UFOs are real than I have seen proof of this kid's character as a gangster.


edit on 4-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Found this in another forum, very interesting it explains better how the jewelry was found, good kid YEAH RIGHT.

So Trayvon swung at a bus driver and may have been a part time drug-dealer according to twitter messages. I wonder if Trayvon’s defenders will try to make excuses for him taking a swing at that bus driver. Sane people meanwhile are spotting a trend of anti-social behavior that led Trayvon to assault Zimmerman.

Shortly after the real reason for Trayvon’s suspension came out, the Miami Herald reported that there were “multiple suspensions” on Trayvon’s record. Even more important, the Miami Herald article reports “In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area ‘hiding and being suspicious.’ Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with ‘W.T.F’ — an acronym for ‘what the f—.’ The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.”

“Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a ‘burglary tool,’ according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald….”

“Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.”

“Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.”

“’Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,’ he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.”

“Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.”

This revelation is extremely important when you consider that George Zimmerman claimed to have seen Trayvon casing homes in the neighborhood for future burglaries. Trayvon had “burglary tools” and women’s diamond earings and wedding bands, which were burglarized from somewhere.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Found this in another forum, very interesting it explains better how the jewelry was found, good kid YEAH RIGHT.

So Trayvon swung at a bus driver and may have been a part time drug-dealer according to twitter messages. I wonder if Trayvon’s defenders will try to make excuses for him taking a swing at that bus driver. Sane people meanwhile are spotting a trend of anti-social behavior that led Trayvon to assault Zimmerman.

Shortly after the real reason for Trayvon’s suspension came out, the Miami Herald reported that there were “multiple suspensions” on Trayvon’s record. Even more important, the Miami Herald article reports “In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area ‘hiding and being suspicious.’ Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with ‘W.T.F’ — an acronym for ‘what the f—.’ The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.”

“Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a ‘burglary tool,’ according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald….”

“Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.”

“Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.”

“’Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,’ he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.”

“Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.”

This revelation is extremely important when you consider that George Zimmerman claimed to have seen Trayvon casing homes in the neighborhood for future burglaries. Trayvon had “burglary tools” and women’s diamond earings and wedding bands, which were burglarized from somewhere.



was he convicted of this?
is that a no i hear , then imo it never happened and we are supposed to believe an unamed, unsourced schools investigator ...yeah right



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


your right it doesnt matter...but if the supporters want to put the haters in their place, maybe it should be explained....how much would it take for his friend to clear this up, and explain what the situation was about




Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool






The Miami Herald has learned. Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry


this un named "friend" should speak out on his deceased friends behalf
edit on 4-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns
 


LOL...could you cite the source this came from beside having found it on another thread?

The only source I can find from a site that appears to ran by David Duke, who is responding to an article by 'the wagist', whatever that is.

Are those your trusted sources? Those articles are nothing but smear the victim pieces by 'white civil liberties' groups....basically the same as 'The New Black Panthers'......

I wonder why the headline wasn't 'Was Zimmerman a Racist Profiler?'....why smear the victim?

Trayvon Martin: Swung at Bus Driver, Pot, Burglary Tools, Stolen(?) Jewelry
Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
LOVE it. Y'all will post these things as "proof" of something yet when an actual scientific analysis is done of the voice on the tape proving Zimmerman was not the one screaming help, somehow that's not proof of anything. I'm supposed to believe a chopped screenshot of a comment made by someone other than Martin is proof something?



Good arguments you all have here.


edit on 4-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


your right it doesnt matter...but if the supporters want to put the haters in their place, maybe it should be explained....how much would it take for his friend to clear this up, and explain what the situation was about




Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool






The Miami Herald has learned. Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry


this un named "friend" should speak out on his deceased friends behalf


Ok, lets say Treyvon did steal that jewelry. Did geroge Zimmerman know of Treyvons past? No, he made assumptions based off of clothing and skin color. George Zimmerman is the only one who says Treyvon was being 'suspicious' ... and what is zimmermans definition of 'suspicious'? He never reported seeing him being on anyone's property or looking in windows or anything of the sort. It is irrelevant if Treyvon did steal in the past. It is not Zimmermans place to sentence him for past crimes.

Even if Zimmerman had seen him breaking into a window his responsibility was to notify police. He had been through the neighborhood watch training, which he set up by the way, and he invited the police person that spoke...im looking for the clip to back this up. which very clearly told him to not follow and never be armed. And if he did see Treyvon breaking into someones house, which there is no evidence of, then he would have had to have chased him down, thus still making him guilty.

I don't get why people think Treyvon has to hold any responsibility in his death, but im sure you will give some reasons you believe he deserved to die.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused
 


actually,
i think his friend should explain it, so they can shut up some of the racist haters



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


deserved to die?...far and few people "deserve" to die

im asking questions...not making accusations
edit on 4-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused
 


Im on top of it.. Here is a recent picture of the THUG. In his Reese pieces shirt on a horse. MAN he looks thuggish, those Reeses shirts are a dead give away you better watch out this guy is a hardened criminal!!

Plus look at those skinny arms and narrow shoulders you can tell this guy tipped the scales at 200 lbs of buffness. He is freaking huge! I now see why the larger Zimmerman would need to shoot this manly man who looks like he took roids and spent years in the gym!!! (ends sarcasm)


edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)


Just more proof that treyvon ambushed him
like in the report that zimmerman said happened.
If in peoples mind this makes treyvon not
able to fight then the only logical thing
for a weaker oponent to do is an ambush.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I only hear good things about Trayvon from his parents, family, girlfriend and 1 football coach. WHERE ARE HIS FRIENDS and other teachers? no one else has spoken good things about him.

What part of EYE Witnesses confirming Zimmerman story dont you get? The white skinny woman who Says she heard someone screaming help and after the gun shot everything was quiet, I heard the same thing on the 911 call and that doesn't make me a witness. Zimmerman could have been screaming for help reached his gun and killed Trayvon, does he needs to keep screaming for help after that to make him innocent?

What about the 13 year old Black kid who saw the fight and from day one said Trayvon was attacking Zimmerman, what a coincidence that now the mother of that kid says, her kid didnt see anything because it was dark, police asked him what color of clothes the person on the ground had and gave him 3 options and he choose red, the color Zimmerman was wearing.

if you have a black community in rage because all the misinformation out there, you been black WOULD NOT want your kid to be responsible of letting Zimmerman go free because of your sons statements, even if he is innocent, you will prefer to stay away, that's what this mother is doing, protecting her child. But the fact is that another witness also confirms what the 13 year old boy told cops.

Trayvon reminds me a little thug I saw a few times on a dinner close to my old job, he was maybe 15 or 16, and sometimes was sitting behind me talking to his friends about drugs,prices and sex, etc. The kid had a Gold watch and a gold necklace that could easily cost a few thousands, and he always took out a pack of 100's and 20' bills to pay for his food, a pack about 2 inches thick. he was only a kid and for sure was not going to school. His friend did have backpacks with them so I'm guessing they meet for lunch, one of them was his girlfriend. I wonder were are there parents?




edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


deserved to die?...far and few people "deserve" to die

im asking questions...not making accusations
edit on 4-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)


What questions have you asked about Zimmermans background or applied to his character based on that. If you are just asking question and not making accusations you would think you would have past post regarding zimmermans past and how this could relate to him being the aggressor, etc......so in an underhanded way it does seem you are accusing Treyvon of deserving it by somehow smearing his character.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Zimmerman calm voice and one faint scream on a 911 call will NEVER get good results on any type of software or voice analyst, you need more than that. They didnt even had Trayvon voice to compare........Once again what part of Eye Witnesses seen Zimmerman screaming for help dont you get?


Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
LOVE it. Y'all will post these things as "proof" of something yet when an actual scientific analysis is done of the voice on the tape proving Zimmerman was not the one screaming help, somehow that's not proof of anything. I'm supposed to believe a chopped screenshot of a comment made by someone other than Martin is proof something?



Good arguments you all have here.


edit on 4-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I only hear good things about Trayvon from his parents, family, girlfriend and 1 football coach. WHERE ARE HIS FRIENDS and other teachers? no one else has spoken good things about him.

What part of EYE Witnesses confirming Zimmerman story dont you get? The white skinny woman who Says she heard someone screaming help and after the gun shot everything was quiet, I heard the same thing on the 911 call and that doesn't make me a witness. Zimmerman could have been screaming for help reached his gun and killed Trayvon, does he needs to keep screaming for help after that to make him innocent?

What about the 13 year old Black kid who saw the fight and from day one said Trayvon was attacking Zimmerman, what a coincidence that now the mother of that kid says, her kid didnt see anything because it was dark, police asked him what color of clothes the person on the ground had and gave him 3 options and he choose red, the color Zimmerman was wearing.

if you have a black community in rage because all the misinformation out there, you been black WOULD NOT want your kid to be responsible of letting Zimmerman go free because of your sons statements, even if he is innocent, you will prefer to stay away, that's what this mother is doing, protecting her child. But the fact is that another witness also confirms what the 13 year old boy told cops.

Trayvon reminds me a little thug I saw a few times on a dinner close to my old job, he was maybe 15 or 16, and sometimes was sitting behind me talking to his friends about drugs,prices and sex, etc. The kid had a Gold watch and a gold necklace that could easily cost a few thousands, and he always took out a pack of 100's and 20' bills to pay for his food, a pack about 2 inches thick. he was only a kid and for sure was not going to school. His friend did have backpacks with them so I'm guessing they meet for lunch, one of them was his girlfriend. I wonder were are there parents?




edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)


1. If Zimmerman was the one screaming, why did he not continue to at least yell for help. He still needed help. The 'danger' may have been gone, but he still had a bleeding teenager laying at his feet. Why didn't he offer any aid to Treyvon? Witness state he stood up and walked away from the Treyvon. Or why didn't he call 911 back, instead of telling Mary Curtcher's roommate to calmy to 'call the police'....why didn't he say 'call an ambulance'....in his mind treyvon was still a criminal and not a bleeding dying victim he had just shot for no reason and police were needed not an ambulance. Zimmerman didn't care if Treyvon died.

2. the 13 year old boys will not be able to be used. you say 'they gave him 3 choices' and he picked red, and zimmerman was wearing red. Well all that means is the kid is a lucky guess. That questioning will never be allowed in. What will be allowed in is his 911 call where he says nothing that matches what you think it does.

3. Are you referring to 'John' confirming the 13 year olds witness? Everyone agrees it was very dark that night. And this all happened very fast. The witness statements all say they saw two people on the groung 'scuffling'....one witness says she sees the larger man, the still alive man, getting up off of Treyvons back and walk away. So you can't just say 'well this person saw this so its true' and then say that someone else is lying or wrong because their statement is in conflict with the other side. If you are not referring to 'John' please tell me which witness matches the 13 year old.

4. Your personal story says alot about what filter you are judging Treyvon by. Which picture exactly reminded you of the kids in the restaurant? I mean that is one of the stupidest things I've read so far.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

log in

join