It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by kimish

What about zimmermens past, connect the dots. ANYONE who would assault a cop would assault a civilian
edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

I never denied that about GZ. All that info was thrown at us from the beginning. Now, about TM, in the beginning we had the pictures of a 14 year old boy that was a stand up student in school. We all know now how we've been played with that info.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by pizzanazi75

He had wedding rings. How many high school girls wear wedding rings?

Like I said, he could have stolen them , if he actually did, from backpack, purses, lockers, etc. I guess you think that the only people in high schools are teenagers. What about the teachers and staff...you think any of them were married. And it doesn't matter what he had, none of it was ever reported stolen.

But, its still irrelevant, he was never charged with anything, Just because he had those things in no way means they were stolen, even if they were. And tell me this, Did Zimmerman know of Treyvons past or was he just profiling him? the only way your argument is valid is if zimmerman knew of Treyvons past, if he didn't know anything of that past it seems to me he was profiling.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

So as long as you are black and have a picture of you posing with gold teeth you are a thug.

Skinny little black boy + gold teeth + picture = thug.

Thanks now i understand.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

And tattoos. Don't forget the tatoos.

(What's the point of showing he has a tattoo again?)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Ha they think the prisons are crowded now wait till they start arresting the thousands of black teenagers with tats and a grill!!

They better start building more prisons to hold all these fashion law breaking thugs!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ok, If i were tatted up, had a gold grill, robbed people, assaulted people, used illicit smoking substances, glorified the thug culture, and had affiliations with a racist gang, would you not call me a thug?

Not a rhetorical question.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Like I said, he could have stolen them , if he actually did, from backpack, purses, lockers, etc. I guess you think that the only people in high schools are teenagers. What about the teachers and staff...you think any of them were married. And it doesn't matter what he had, none of it was ever reported stolen.

But, its still irrelevant, he was never charged with anything, Just because he had those things in no way means they were stolen, even if they were. And tell me this, Did Zimmerman know of Treyvons past or was he just profiling him? the only way your argument is valid is if zimmerman knew of Treyvons past, if he didn't know anything of that past it seems to me he was profiling.

If he was charged with anything I don't think we'd be legally allowed to know. Remember you're not an adult until the age of 18. TM was 17, correct? In most states juvenile records are sealed. MSM couldn't have gotten ahold of them. Not the case for GZ because he is an adult, not a juvenile.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Ok, If i were tatted up, had a gold grill, robbed people, assaulted people, used illicit smoking substances, glorified the thug culture, and had affiliations with a racist gang, would you not call me a thug?

What gang was he affiliated with? Or are you just embellishing and flat out lying?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

He did have tattoos, the grill and and probably smoked the happy weed.

Please prove how he glorified the thug culture and had affiliations with a racist gang. I can't form an unbias opinion of someone I don't know and have never met without all the facts.

I don't understand why you say such things without proof and I don't really care, but it's a bit unfair to the person you're judging when you didn't know them and they can't defend themselves, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If he was charged with anything I don't think we'd be legally allowed to know. Remember you're not an adult until the age of 18. TM was 17, correct? In most states juvenile records are sealed. MSM couldn't have gotten ahold of them. Not the case for GZ because he is an adult, not a juvenile.

You haven't followed the case very closely. The school themselves said the police were never involved. and now that he is dead, im not sure, but I think they may be able to be unsealed......regardless, the police were never involved in the incident you refer to based on what the school said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

OMG, it's like beating a dead horse with you, please take no offense. But all that info and everything else I have stated was posted many, many pages ago and before his account was hacked. I'm sure if you get bored one day and you have like 12 hours of free time you could find it all in this cannon of a thread lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

f he was charged with anything I don't think we'd be legally allowed to know.

So now we're making assumptions about him based on things that could have happened? A bit reaching, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

All the facts are back about 100 pages ago.

second line.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

OMG, it's like beating a dead horse with you, please take no offense. But all that info and everything else I have stated was posted many, many pages ago and before his account was hacked. I'm sure if you get bored one day and you have like 12 hours of free time you could find it all in this cannon of a thread lol.

Just because you posted something in this thread pages back means nothing, If he had gang affiliations provide a source to that. Or you are just making it up.

I dont beat dead horses or any other animals so I wouldn't know anything about that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by kimish

f he was charged with anything I don't think we'd be legally allowed to know.

So now we're making assumptions about him based on things that could have happened? A bit reaching, don't you think?

Only an assumption because I don't know the laws in Florida. It's an assumption but a safe one.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Just because you posted something in this thread pages back means nothing, If he had gang affiliations provide a source to that. Or you are just making it up.

I dont beat dead horses or any other animals so I wouldn't know anything about that.

Dude, beating a dead horse is a figure of speach.

Someone else posted all that info.

I don't beat animals either. When i do prefer to beat something I prefer to do it in private
(i gotta add something stupid, because that's what I do sometimes.)
edit on 4-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Dude, beating a dead horse is a figure of speach.

I don't beat animals eather. When i do prefer to beat something I prefer to do it in private
(i gotta add something stupid, because that's what I do sometimes.)

I could care less about your bedroom habits......Im interested in Treyvons gang affiliation......why are you trying to change the subject. Im waiting for a source to show he had gang affiliations.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Not to beat this but I have followed this thread since the beginning and even though it seems I am trying to argue, I am just trying to gather information. There are A LOT of claims out there and I can't just take something as truth because some guy on a message board said so.

I have yet to see these "facts" as you are claiming about this stuff. I have seen the screenshots of his facebook and twitter. Are you talking about the information contained within them is factual because it was supposedly dated before the accounts were hacked?

Or are you saying there is new information from his accounts that was released before they were hacked?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well, if you weren't lazy you could read through the thread and have all your needs satisfied.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Not to beat this but I have followed this thread since the beginning and even though it seems I am trying to argue, I am just trying to gather information. There are A LOT of claims out there and I can't just take something as truth because some guy on a message board said so.

I have yet to see these "facts" as you are claiming about this stuff. I have seen the screenshots of his facebook and twitter. Are you talking about the information contained within them is factual because it was supposedly dated before the accounts were hacked?

Or are you saying there is new information from his accounts that was released before they were hacked?

Yes, there was info released about him from social networking sites before his account/s was/were hacked. Soo, given that the odds of him actually posting the stuff are great. Now, if this info came out after his account/s were hacked I never would have mentioned it to begin with.
edit on 4-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join