It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Bullypulpit

The police agreed after daddy judge made a few calls and pulled a few strings. This whole thing stinks of a cover up even Stevie Wonder can see it.
Opinions vary

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Im glad your buddy Zimmerman got this 6"5 280 lb buffed up, skittle carrying, Ice tea sipping thug off the street.

BTW most thugs i know drink 40 oz malt liquor not iced tea, and they carry around guns too.

But thank you Mr Zimmerman we can all rest safe at night knowing you dealt with this intimidating figure!!
You are so tuff Mr Z shooting a 140-150 lbs skinny skittle carrying, ice tea sipping thug for us. They should give you the key to the city!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

You don't have to be armed to be a thug. And thug is not a black thing either, plenty of thugs of all races and creeds out there to go around.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Good prove Martin was a thug..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Photos and comments glorifying the thug life, recent troubles in school with graffiti and drugs and having womens jewlery that didn't belong to him along with a screwdriver that is consistent with burglarizing kind of paints a thug-like picture.

But that's how I see it and I'm only one person.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Don't have to.. It's already proved he LOOKED like a thug..that was good enough to help get him killed..that end is done

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Would you mind providing or linking to a picture? I have yet to see a "thug" image of him.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Im on top of it.. Here is a recent picture of the THUG. In his Reese pieces shirt on a horse. MAN he looks thuggish, those Reeses shirts are a dead give away you better watch out this guy is a hardened criminal!!

Plus look at those skinny arms and narrow shoulders you can tell this guy tipped the scales at 200 lbs of buffness. He is freaking huge! I now see why the larger Zimmerman would need to shoot this manly man who looks like he took roids and spent years in the gym!!! (ends sarcasm)

edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

reply to post by TKDRL

Photos and comments glorifying the thug life, recent troubles in school with graffiti and drugs and having womens jewlery that didn't belong to him along with a screwdriver that is consistent with burglarizing kind of paints a thug-like picture.

But that's how I see it and I'm only one person.

Ok, lets say Treyvon was a burglar. What evidence do you have that he was in the process of commiting any crime when Zimmerman pursed him and then gunned him down? Did he steal the Skittle and Ice tea? Even if he did would that matter?

People have said Zimmermans past doesn't matter but Treyvons does. Even if Treyvon was a burglar that still doesn't give Zimmerman the right to chase him down and kill him. He wasn't breaking into anyone's and no evidence of that has been brought forth. Burglars take time off the clock too, so even if Treyvon had burglarized in the past he wasn't currently on the clock.

so if past history doesn't matter for Zimmerman, who has been shown to have an aggressive personality and was ordered to anger management classes, then past behavior shouldn't matter for Treyvon. That is just another way to try and smear the victim.

The fact is an unararmed teenager with a CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD (school records are not comparable) was gunned down by an armed man with a PAST CRIMINAL RECORD that included aggression. Yet no charges have been filed and some people aren't outraged. That is sad statement.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on Wed Apr 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

...and how dated is that photo? You know, alot of older pictures of TM are circulating just to add fuel to the fire.

It was also mentioned earlier that Tupac, well known Thug, owned a horse ranch... just food for thought.

DMX was a preacher and he lived a thug life too... before and after priesthood.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You never know, a horse could be used as a weapon. Great picture, thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Hey man, I agree with you, I do. But basically my point was that a rosy red picture was/is being painted of TM when in actuality it's quite the contrary.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Do you have a recent "thug looking" picture?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Hey, this is a big thread. There are links posted to the pictures in this very thread unless they have been taken off line which we all know that there have been pics of TM taken off line, as stated like 500 pages ago. lol

Your welcome.
edit on 4-4-2012 by kimish because: your welcome

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've seen some "thugish" images of a kid named Trayvon Martin but I have not seen any of the one that was killed that night. I've seen some of him flippin' the bird to his camera but I have one of those of me.

I guess "thug" is a subjective term.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Trayvon had tattoos WHERE do you see the tattoos on this pictures of him? Thats an old picture, who gave it to the media? Their parents. Is not hard to search on Google for trayvon pictures with tattoos and gold teeth.
edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We will know soon enough April 10th
edit on 4-4-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Hey man, I agree with you, I do. But basically my point was that a rosy red picture was/is being painted of TM when in actuality it's quite the contrary.

Maybe that's the picture being painted because that's who this kid was. Ive seen many pics of him from all ages. Ive never seen one that indicate 'thug' ... and we all got in trouble in school. All of us. I got caught stealing in the 7th grade...from a store.....so what. Those are lesson in life. We all have similar variations to the story. I have seen nothing to suggest this kid was anything but a very very typical teenager. So I don't understand why people are so upset about the picture being 'painted' of him. Why can't people just accept that that was who he was?

Please show me some other examples that have hit national attention that have painted the victim in such a negative way? I mean, like it or not, he was a juvenile, what if people would have smeared Caylee Anthony and said she was a snotted nosed kid that deserved it? I know she was a toddler, but she couldn't defend herself either and was killed, just like Treyvon, obviously, couldn't defend himself and got killed. It is baffling my mind that people just can not accept that this kid could be completely innocent in this entire situation.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
We will know soon enough April 10th
edit on 4-4-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

It could happen before then. The State Attorney that is now in charge doesn't have to wait for the Grand Jury, she can charge at any time.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join