It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

You are presumed innocent until proven guilty...it's a tenant of our Constitution....that has nothing to do with evidence or investigations....but all this hop hah of looking at YouTube and reading the paper and listening to some radical race baiting sh•thead and then deciding some guy is guilty is wrong and against all we stand for...no matter what you are convinced he did

I guess Treyvon never gets the chance to be innocent until proven guilty right? zimmerman decided his guilt and that is ok with you.

and deciding the man holding the gun is innocent without a trial is what we stand for? Since when?
I know that if martin hadn't of been a thugged out wannabe bada•s then "justice for trayvon" would just be 3 words strung together ,,,,and no trial is needed of the evidence shows it that way...which it seems to do so far

I wont talk to someone who stomps on the grave of an innocent dead teenager. You have no evidence Treyvon was any of those things you say. Treyvon did not kill anyone that night yet you smear his name and defend a cold blooded killer who was told his help was not needed beyond having called 911....

Yet to you the boy with the candy and drink is the thug and and the man with anger issues and carrying a loaded concealed weapon is a cherished saint. You're a disgusting person to smear the victim and excuse the killer.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Ok quit talking to me....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by gambon

Oh my...insults...personal at that...facts are all that matters here and that's all I have said..oh and opinions and isn't that what this board is all about?A place to exercise the right to voice our opinions?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: More dimocraps creeping out of the woodwork

Just like your personal insults on an innocent dead teenager.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

reply to post by gambon

Oh my...insults...personal at that...facts are all that matters here and that's all I have said..oh and opinions and isn't that what this board is all about?A place to exercise the right to voice our opinions?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: More dimocraps creeping out of the woodwork
So only people who agree with your point of view get to post?hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

reply to post by gambon

Just like your personal insults on an innocent dead teenager.
I thought you were going to quit talking to me?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Good.Now back to what I was saying.In court,Facts in evidence are all that count and the facts here seem to say that no arrest was needed.
Like it or not,the facts seem to be speaking and pretty darn loudly.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by gambon

so its ok for you to insult a dead 17 year old , but you obviously take offence when you are compared to the same ?
notice the word compare , i did not call you it i compared your stance to that of one you called a young DEAD BOY?

Did you comprehend that?

whats a dimocraps?

this white uk born middle aged new black panther supporting (apparently cos of supporting a fair trial for the accused) pinko commie would like to know
edit on 4-4-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by gambon

So only people who agree with your point of view get to post?hmmmmm

ERR YOU DO REALISE YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF THERE?

this is actually quite interesting....hmmmm

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
No of fence at all..taken that is...I'm sure it was intended...you really should avoid personal insults and stay on subject .

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I have been trying to explain this for almost two hundred pages.These guys can't let go of the image of this guy, gun drawn peering behind every trash can between the two rows of houses. In reality he probably made it to one point where he gave up looking for the teen he had lost sight of several minutes before (his call was made around 7 the fight and shots were around 7:25) started heading towards his vehicle down a path that led between the two rows the kid had originally run behind not knowing the kid was still hiding there waiting rather than running home (and talking to his girlfriend rather than 9-11). Thinking the guy was still looking for him he jumped out and hit him and started to beat him up. Zimmerman fearing for his life (whether or not it was actually in danger isn't really relevant, but anytime someone is punching you you should consider that it is) shot the teen (that to him was an adult beating him up - no idea the age).

That is what I really think happened. I think that is the most likely scenario. It doesn't make the kid a straight up thug, and it doesn't make Zimmerman a vicious killer. They both made poor decisions. If I have learned one thing in my life it is that the truth is always in the middle. Most importantly it means this man shouldn't be charged or crucified. Again this is just my opinion, but it is an opinion that I didn't just spring to hastily. I did look at the evidence.
edit on 4-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No of fence at all..taken that is...I'm sure it was intended...you really should avoid personal insults and stay on subject .

Again , so it is ok for you to use the same language of offence re, a dead 17 year old who hasnt even been buried yet?

gvm i understand what you are saying but one person ended up dead , does that not deserve a police investigation and perhaps fair trial?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I have been trying to explain this for almost two hundred pages.These guys can't let go of the image of this guy, gun drawn peering behind every trash can between the two rows of houses. In reality he probably made it to one point where he gave up looking for the teen he had lost sight of several minutes before (his call was made around 7 the fight and shots were around 7:25) started heading towards his vehicle down a path that led between the two rows the kid had originally run behind not knowing the kid was still hiding there waiting rather than running home (and talking to his girlfriend rather than 9-11). Thinking the guy was still looking for him he jumped out and hit him and started to beat him up. Zimmerman fearing for his life (whether or not it was actually in danger isn't really relevant, but anytime someone is punching you you should consider that it is) shot the teen (that to him was an adult beating him up - no idea the age).

That is what I really think happened. I think that is the most likely scenario. It doesn't make the kid a straight up thug, and it doesn't make Zimmerman a vicious killer. They both made poor decisions. If I have learned one thing in my life it is that the truth is always in the middle. Most importantly it means this man shouldn't be charged or crucified. Again this is just my opinion, but it is an opinion that I didn't just spring to hastily. I did look at the evidence.

I sent you a link to the verified timeline of events. You are just trying to spread lies

Zimmerman called 911 at 711p.
Treyvan talking to GF from 712p to 716p call goes dead....
First call to 911 is at 716p....matching Treyvons GF story and phone records....
Police arrive on scene at 717p.....
Treyvon is pronounced dead at 730p...
Zimmerman arrives police station at 752p....police station is reported to be 14 to 15 mins from crime scene.

Now would you like to try again with this 25 mins story? You know nothing of this case, nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You could very well be correct. .whatevr the circumstances , the police obviously agreed and after giving his statement released him....The guy saw a perceived threat,reacted with needed force,neutralized the threat with one shot,dealt with the police like a man and went home....job well done

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I have no problem with there being an investigation ,..there should be one ,,but no need for a man to sit in jail as punishment when no crime has been proven,hence the investigation...and the Facebook pics show a devotee of the thug life,hence my comments,,,and once again,I took no offense,I was making a joke,being sarcastic,since we have been told to lighten up by the mods.As for the case,it is what it is and Zim is put and waiting for his Grand Jury appearance Tuesday
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: dimocraps in the woodpile

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Again , so it is ok for you to use the same language of offence re, a dead 17 year old who hasnt even been buried yet?

gvm i understand what you are saying but one person ended up dead , does that not deserve a police investigation and perhaps fair trial?

to be fair....he was buried on march 3rd from reports I have heard. but i agree with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

judging someone a devotee of something because of there face book pics is rather silly imo

the whole site is about massaging and promoting ones own ego or id or whatever you want to call it id doesnt resemble real life whatsoever

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Guess no one who knows and will tell the truth is still alive (you know his peers and G/F will lie for him)so it's moot.He looked like a thug and I'm certain it contributed to his demise.So unless someone can prove to me he wasn't a thug I'll continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.If it quacks like a duck...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

NEW WITNESS ZIMMERMAN WAS ATTACKED BY TREYVON

ITS all coming out zimmerman
is the one screaming on the tape
there is a witness WHO WAS SAW IT!!
THEY WATCHED IT..

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TOO!!
it is all coming out.
trust me if they could they
would
of arrested him already
they cant cuzz zimmerman
is
innocent

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT DO
NOT BELIEVE THE LIES!!
All the bs the MSM is spewing
is insane people buy right on into
the whole damn race war the
msm is selling you..
JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
A FREE MAN!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps
And let's not forget the post that started this thread

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The police agreed after daddy judge made a few calls and pulled a few strings. This whole thing stinks of a cover up even Stevie Wonder can see it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Guess no one who knows and will tell the truth is still alive (you know his peers and G/F will lie for him)so it's moot.He looked like a thug and I'm certain it contributed to his demise.So unless someone can prove to me he wasn't a thug I'll continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.If it quacks like a duck...

And Zimmerman will lie for himself. So now your saying his girlfriend who was talking on the phone with him and it can be verified by phone records means nothing.

Then you label him as a thug. I thought most thugs were armed with a gun or at least some form of a blade.

Wow he was really a scary thug armed with skittles and a Ice Tea. A real menace to Society!!!

I wish people here would stop trying to mask their racism, if your a racist its your right ya dont have to mask it.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join