It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
All I know about this case is that people jumped to conclusions based on the biased medias inaccurate portrayal of both people.

Almost everything you write is some assumption you have made. Can you tell me which media outlets shaped my opinion? Unless you can, how about you stop stating as fact, things you just imagine?

However you guys need to know that the people that are the bad guys in this situation are the ones who are ironically supporting vigilantism (supporting the New Black Panther party) and calling for a man to be arrested and jailed without a fair trial (and before charges are even issued).

Who is calling for him to be jailed without a fair trial? Or are you referring to the time all people who face trial are arrested and held until court? Are you suggesting Zimmerman should actually get better treatment than any of the rest of us would? Who wants him to go to prison without a trial? Why do you care so much what 3 guys who call themselves something have to say?

You can think it's all very progressive of you, but it is not. It is revenge not justice.

Progressive of who?
I am pretty sure you are upset at people you imagined.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Its fun when people assume stuff about you with no hard proof huh
edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

Like *the gun jammed* one.
Or the false reported abc leak video
with no injuries, or the 911 false edited
tapes by nbc? See where this is going?
THEY NEED TO APOLOGIZE to ZIMMERMAN
to the guy who they tried to destroy
edit on 4-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths and realize that the only real victim is George Zimmerman. If that mainstream media has brainwashed you to the point where you are still upset about this you have much larger problems in life.

please explain. The only victim i see here is the dead one....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

[/quote. Like Mr Zimmerman You mean?Oh wait,you're one
Of those...youre talking about little st trey. Oh,yes it is fun to profile not only a thug wannabe lookalike but it's also fun to profile his supporters,those who are so sure he's a saint they are willing for a (presumed innocent) citizen of this country to be turned over to a mob,or to require he be arrested without due process,a hearing of the evidence do to speak,,,yeah,it's fun to profile common run of the mill shills and sh•theads...
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dimocraps everywhere

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

BRAVO!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths and realize that the only real victim is George Zimmerman. If that mainstream media has brainwashed you to the point where you are still upset about this you have much larger problems in life.

There is a saying : your nobody until somebody kills you

Also you are a bigot

Intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

www.bing.com...

Ironic isn't it?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

There is a saying : your nobody until somebody kills you

Also you are a bigot

Intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

www.bing.com...

Ironic isn't it?

ahhh yes, ignore all the points I have brought up for two days, then jump back in with nonsense. Pretty much what I expected. I notice you wont answer yet another question that I have posed. Surprise surprise.

I am glad that you learned that the word bigot has nothing to do with race though. Fun to learn new things, huh? Please do show me, though, where I have refused to accept different views. Ill wait for you to quote it for me.
edit on 4-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The alleged bar fight Zimmerman was in with a police officer should really be examined....turns out the officer was off duty drinking at a bar and got in a fight with a homeless blackman who was also at the bar, giving the black man a concussion..Zimmerman came to his aid and also took it to the NAACP...the officer was never arrested.

George Zimmerman, the Hispanic Sanford, Fla., man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin, publicly demanded discipline in a race-related beating case for at least two of the police officers who cleared him after the Feb. 26 altercation, according to records obtained by The Daily Caller. In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white. TheDC has confirmed the identity of the Zimmerman family member who wrote the letter but is withholding that person’s specific identity out of concern for the family’s safety. On Dec. 4, 2010, Justin Collison, the son of Sanford Police Department Lt. Chris Collison, was involved in a bar fight at The Wet Spot bar in Sanford. During the fight, which moved from indoors to outdoors, the younger Collison struck Ware. Ware suffered a concussion, and paramedics took him to the hospital shortly after police arrived on the scene. Collison was not arrested or charged, even though an onlooker had video evidence of his actions. No arrest was made and no action taken for weeks. Documents and emails now show police officers and officials from the office of the State Attorney operated with extreme caution because Collison’s father was a high-ranking law enforcement officer. Read more: dailycaller.com... n00

dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The MSM wont stop the propaganda until this man or members of his family's blood is shed and someone is slain. They have unjustifiably intentionally endangered this mans life. Because that would create more news, sensationalism catering to the lunatic fringe feeding/creating dissent. The formula for Divide et impera.

When the dust settles Zimmerman is going to be a millionaire if he survives these flash mobs of sheep. He should file civil suits asap, then they might start backing off.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The MSM wont stop the propaganda until this man or members of his family's blood is shed and someone is slain. They have unjustifiably intentionally endangered this mans life. Because that would create more news, sensationalism catering to the lunatic fringe feeding/creating dissent. The formula for Divide et impera.

When the dust settles Zimmerman is going to be a millionaire if he survives these flash mobs of sheep. He should file civil suits asap, then they might start backing off.
You are 100%correct...I'll be here to remind the haters that little st trey wasnt a saint

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

ahhh yes, ignore all the points I have brought up for two days, then jump back in with nonsense. Pretty much what I expected. I notice you wont answer yet another question that I have posed. Surprise surprise. I am glad that you learned that the word bigot has nothing to do with race though. Fun to learn new things, huh? Please do show me, though, where I have refused to accept different views. Ill wait for you to quote it for me.

You have only resorted to using Ad-hominem attacks and regurgitate the MSM tripe redundantly. That is not arguing a point just showing yourself to be a tool. A parrot for the MSM.

I do not have answers to stupid questions, only laughter and disgust. In your world he law works this, Zimmerman : Guilty until Proven Innocent
That is not how it works, not in America at least. I know the meaning of the word bigot, I had to post the definition to show you that you are projecting your backwards thinking on those members whom are actually making a relevant argument. You are as incoherent as you were in the inception of this threads beginning. I came in to the story thinking Zimmerman was the perp like many then had to put my thinking cap on. You refuse to as you are too emotionally invested in to the martyrizm of this deceased juvenile delinquent.

Had it been black on black crime it would have faded in to obscurity with the thousands of self defense stories. On the back of the news paper, yesterdays news. The dema-hippocratic opportunists exploiting this kids death for self gain in the process with crocodile tears in the process. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. That is all the MSM needs to be sucessfull, the useful idiots and yourself enabling them and working for free.

That grey matter, your brain, USE IT!

You lack skepticism and critical thinking . You are duped.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
The alleged bar fight Zimmerman was in with a police officer should really be examined....turns out the officer was off duty drinking at a bar and got in a fight with a homeless blackman who was also at the bar, giving the black man a concussion..Zimmerman came to his aid and also took it to the NAACP...the officer was never arrested.

George Zimmerman, the Hispanic Sanford, Fla., man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin, publicly demanded discipline in a race-related beating case for at least two of the police officers who cleared him after the Feb. 26 altercation, according to records obtained by The Daily Caller. In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white. TheDC has confirmed the identity of the Zimmerman family member who wrote the letter but is withholding that person’s specific identity out of concern for the family’s safety. On Dec. 4, 2010, Justin Collison, the son of Sanford Police Department Lt. Chris Collison, was involved in a bar fight at The Wet Spot bar in Sanford. During the fight, which moved from indoors to outdoors, the younger Collison struck Ware. Ware suffered a concussion, and paramedics took him to the hospital shortly after police arrived on the scene. Collison was not arrested or charged, even though an onlooker had video evidence of his actions. No arrest was made and no action taken for weeks. Documents and emails now show police officers and officials from the office of the State Attorney operated with extreme caution because Collison’s father was a high-ranking law enforcement officer. Read more: dailycaller.com... n00

dailycaller.com...

LOL that is too funny. So now because another family member comes out and says something that is completely unverified we are supposed to believe his account?

Im willing to accept that he did pass out fliers and litter cars with fliers, but not for the reasons given by the family. This is a man who it seems has an obsession with law enforcement and wants desperately to be involved. He seems to have called 911 alot in the past 14 months...maybe, just maybe these two officers thought he was a joke because of past 911 calls he had made. Who knows what his motivation is. So maybe he did place some fliers around the neighborhood, but he also shot an unarmed teenager in that neighborhood.

I've never said Zimmerman was a racist, is there evidence that is pointing that way, yes there is, however whether he is racist or not does not change the fact that he killed an innocent teenager in cold blood because of his insane passion to involved in law enforcement and being perceived as a hero.

I wonder if the Martin family had written a letter to Fox news about how great their son was if it would have mattered as much to you or if you would have bothered to post it? I highly doubt it.

I will believe this family member when I see George Zimmerman passing out fliers demanding justice for Treyvon Martin.

It also says 'In late 2010 and early 2011 George Zimmerman, the Hispanic Sanford, Fla., man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin, publicly demanded discipline in a race-related beating case for at least two of the police officers who cleared him after the Feb. 26 altercation, according to records obtained by The Daily Caller.'..........if he did it publicly I have been able to find any mention of him on the internet regarding that matter, just saying. In this day and age if would have been 'publicly' there would most likely be some trace of lurking around. I can't find anything.

edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

More and more lies, and you still didnt bother to touch on any of the points i made. I also notice you wont quote what you claim makes me a bigot. SHOCKER!!!

Getting just sad, now. Really.
With that, you have proven yourself unable to discuss the topic, and only interested in personally directed rhetoric, so I will no longer be replying to your posts. Please do not direct any more at me. If so, i will simply report them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

wow what a find!
now that is really interesting!
the truth just keeps getting
better and better!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Interesting, so far we have seen a picture painted of a man that is not at liberty to defend himself "due to his lawyers advice" but we are given a back ground and little look at his past deeds. So basically he may not be the Racist Klansman child murderer the MSM is painting him as?

But of course his haters will dismiss this completely, because must be a racist, he has to be a racist because this sweet innocent child was black and he had skittles

Thanks for posting

Star for you

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

ahhh yes, ignore all the points I have brought up for two days, then jump back in with nonsense. Pretty much what I expected. I notice you wont answer yet another question that I have posed. Surprise surprise. I am glad that you learned that the word bigot has nothing to do with race though. Fun to learn new things, huh? Please do show me, though, where I have refused to accept different views. Ill wait for you to quote it for me.

You have only resorted to using Ad-hominem attacks and regurgitate the MSM tripe redundantly. That is not arguing a point just showing yourself to be a tool. A parrot for the MSM.

I do not have answers to stupid questions, only laughter and disgust. In your world he law works this, Zimmerman : Guilty until Proven Innocent
That is not how it works, not in America at least. I know the meaning of the word bigot, I had to post the definition to show you that you are projecting your backwards thinking on those members whom are actually making a relevant argument. You are as incoherent as you were in the inception of this threads beginning. I came in to the story thinking Zimmerman was the perp like many then had to put my thinking cap on. You refuse to as you are too emotionally invested in to the martyrizm of this deceased juvenile delinquent.

Had it been black on black crime it would have faded in to obscurity with the thousands of self defense stories. On the back of the news paper, yesterdays news. The dema-hippocratic opportunists exploiting this kids death for self gain in the process with crocodile tears in the process. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. That is all the MSM needs to be sucessfull, the useful idiots and yourself enabling them and working for free.

That grey matter, your brain, USE IT!

You lack skepticism and critical thinking . You are duped.

Id just like to point out that 'innocent until proven guilty' only applies in a court of law.

this is public opinion based on the evidence we know so no one has to give him the benefit of the doubt of 'innocent until proven guilty'....and look at casey anthony how many people believe she is innocent? yet she has been cleared of killing her kid, but we all still judge her, OJ same thing, Louise Woodword (could be wrong on the name, nanny, shook a baby to death, covicted, and judged reduced sentence to time served.. under a year), Dr. Murry, etc.

We don't have to give Zimmerman the respect of innocent until proven guilty just like he never gave Treyvon a chance to be innocent until proven guilty.

We don't owe George Zimmerman anything...if he doesn't like that he has been 'convicted in the court of public opinion' he is free to come out and tell his side of the story and prove us all wrong. So until then.....he is guilty until proven innocent. We owe him nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Interesting, so far we have seen a picture painted of a man that is not at liberty to defend himself "due to his lawyers advice" but we are given a back ground and little look at his past deeds. So basically he may not be the Racist Klansman child murderer the MSM is painting him as?

But of course his haters will dismiss this completely, because must be a racist, he has to be a racist because this sweet innocent child was black and he had skittles

Thanks for posting

Star for you

It has been said that Treyvons GF would lie because she wants to convict Zimmerman, and treyvons parents would lie to convict zimmerman.....etc,

So based on people who have said that Treyvon's people would lie to convict zimmerman, what makes you think zimmermans family wouldn't lie to try and protect him?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You are completely ignoring the fact that he tried to get the police dept to arrest this rogue cop and defending the black homeless man...which exactly the opposite of the msm's account that he is violent because he shoved cop.

This new revelation of what truely happened doesn't fit the "crazy violent wanne be cop" scenario set up by the racists and msm.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Report me for responding?

Ok then feel free to report me for trying to remove the wool from your eyes. If you cant handle others views points and remain derelict to contributing to the discussion/topic at hand then ATS is not for you. The fact of the matter is you decided Zimmerman is guilty of murder and refuse to be receptive to any instances of evidence, testimony, even logical approach to undermine this "belief" of yours. How can anyone learn or educate themselves in this train of thought?

You just defeated yourself in this admission, report away

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join