It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

It was a Kel Tek PF-9

ah good ol slide bite

(the jamming would make sense if it was using Remington .22 )

edit on 4-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
oh man, one of those, the gas exhaust would burn a hand like mad if it was over the ejection port. Those little pistols throw off a lot of energy from the ejection port. I do not think that particular firearm has a manual safety either, it has the trigger "safety" like a glock, which is one reason I can not stand a glock.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

This is true it has no manual safety which is why I wouldn't recommend for a carry weapon (just my opinion). And to be honest I'm still up in the air as to carry laws and the laws being used in this case, not that I am for or against. Its just that i think more open discussion and understanding is needed.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

I also don't see it against possibility that after firing the first shot the next chambered round was ejected and put back in the magazine hence the "full clip".

I don't understand what you mean here? In order for a bullet to get back into the clip someone would have to physically put it there. Maybe I am misinterpreting?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I don't have too many problems with remington .22. Federal .22 is what I have problems with.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
in a 15 month span he called 911 46 times.

they are announcing about 7 of the 46 911 calls that zimmerman had made recently 5 were about suspicious activity by people 1 was about an open garage door 1 is about a dog fight, guess what all the 5 calls about suspicious people, happen to be black people. i cant wait til they release the info about the other 39 calls.

To be fair.

We don't know if Zimmerman called and said "suspicious black people" - - - or if he was asked if they were: White/Black/Hispanic - - and that's why it says Black on the report.

they asked him but still is it a coincidence that the people he's calling on just happen to be black? like i said i cant wait to hear what the other 911 calls are about.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yea I'm hinting at the possibility he could have taken the round out of the chamber with the "situation" "diffused", nothing nefarious just it could have happened (not sure details of this sort have come out, doubt they will till after the investigation)

P.S. I find CCI to be the most reliable for me

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I also don't see it against possibility that after firing the first shot the next chambered round was ejected and put back in the magazine hence the "full clip".

I don't understand what you mean here? In order for a bullet to get back into the clip someone would have to physically put it there. Maybe I am misinterpreting?
He had a full mag and one on the chamber...means he either racked the slide then put another round back in the mag for a full load or dropped the mag and stuck a single in the open chamber before seating the mag.When he fired the slide didn't eject leaving an empty hull in the chamber and a full magazine.With a Glock you never put a round in an
open chamber,you always let it strip off the mag then top the mag off...screws up the extractor...I don't know anything about a Kel-Tec so I can't say what he did
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: dimocraps breeding and running wild

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All this crap about "safety engaged " is all well and good if your weapon had a safety and you don't feel confident without it...of my 3off duty carry guns,only 1,my Glock 21 has a safety if you want to call it that...My Sig 220 and my Taurus 605 don't have them and I have no issues with either....it's a mindset thing ...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

No. I know what keeping one in the chamber means, I am a gun owner. I didn't understand what he was saying when he said "I also don't see it against possibility that after firing the first shot the next chambered round was ejected and put back in the magazine hence the 'full clip'" The chambered round was ejected and put back in the magazine? How would it be put back in the magazine?

The empty shell would have to be kicked out and then are you saying the next chambered round was also expelled and put back in? I think it's the awkward wording.

My brother owns a keltec. I think it's always a better idea to take one from the top of the clip and then just top the clip back off.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Haha.. if by safety on a glock you mean that little trigger safety then, "if you want to call it that," is right. The only way it would ever prevent a shot going off is if you barely pulled the side of the trigger with your fingernail.

What is kinda scary IMO about the glock is that that is the safety, but it is barely one and it has a light trigger pull. That safety almost invites people to do something stupid because they they it actually might be a safety.
edit on 4-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The Glock is my issue weapon,my Sheriff is in love with the durn things..it's not my weapon of choice... It's shoots fine,just not my kind of gun ...I do not like the trigger set up on any Glock...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Ok now I'm confused too..sorry(about the one in the magazine thing )
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: dimocraps breeding like rabits

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

The Glock is my issue weapon,my Sheriff is in love with the durn things..it's not my weapon of choice... It's shoots fine,just not my kind of gun ...I do not like the trigger set up on any Glock...

I like my Glock.

Its a Baby Glock - - works good for me.

You guys can't have all the fun

edit on 4-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Personally i want to get a CZ-75. I am a fan of gunsmith cats and would like to get red jacket to engrave it for me and customize it. I just have to wonder though are they legal in the states. I seem to rember russian guns not being allowed a while there. I also wanted a longslide at one time as well. they just looked really cool.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I shot one for the first time the other day. A friend of mine just bought one (he actually traded a brand new S&W BG380 w/built in laser for a fraction of the Glock trade in, bad move in my opinion), and he let me shoot it. I think it was a Glock22. It wasn't bad, but they are kinda boring looking. Not as ugly as highpoint pistols, but not pretty.

I know we are getting off topic, but the state of the gun (if the casing was in it, or how far it was flung - shouldn't be far if fired between the two guys - is important. The thread might actually need to investigate the gun he used a little. OP, I'll leave that up to you. I am sure you can google up some pics of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Deranged74

No the point is you are accusing him of being guilty and talking as if the burden of proof is on him to prove he is innocent. That is wrong.

That is right. The dead kid now has to prove he did not deserve to be shot to death.
That is how real justice works. The next time I see the chance to shoot someone I do not care for to death, I am sure as hell going to take it now. I do not even have to tell anyone I did it in self defense. They have to prove I did not according to you. Sounds like a deal.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You are presumed innocent until proven guilty...it's a tenant of our Constitution....that has nothing to do with evidence or investigations....but all this hop hah of looking at YouTube and reading the paper and listening to some radical race baiting sh•thead and then deciding some guy is guilty is wrong and against all we stand for...no matter what you are convinced he did

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Doesn't matter how you feel and if you personally think the guy is guilty. There is no evidence that the guy was murdered and it really is the media training you to think that way. Your opinion is still based on the initial story which has changed. You are still seeing a 14 year old kid being gunned down, not a 17 year old man (hard to tell how old a 6 foot tall guy in a hoodie is at night) being on top of a guy fighting him and getting shot. What you are asking for is revenge not justice.

The kid is dead, it's unfortunate, but the guy that is around after this unfortunate incident deserves a fair shake. The statement you made at the end of course is in very poor taste. And of course you would have to tell you did it in self defense, just as this man did. If the investigation that night appears that you are lying then you will be charged and go to trial. If you kill someone in cold blood, don't expect to have the witnesses this guy did saying the teen was on top attacking him. You won't have that so you will be arrested.
edit on 4-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman didn't single handedly create the situation. If Trayvon did jump him and did bang his head against the ground as evidence suggests that is Trayvon's own free will and Zimmerman has nothing to do with what he does not matter what anyone says. Zimmerman created a situation that Trayvon had multiple ways to respond to. Trayvon created the situation where Zimmerman felt he was only left with ONE choice to save himself.

The whole, Zimmerman created the situation is retarded, we could say his wife created it by asking him to go to the store if that was the case.

Trayvon was not following anyone. Once George did whatever it is that he did, Trayvon had the right to defend himself. After all, he was being assaulted by an adult 100lbs heavier than him who was carrying a gun. No doubt in my mind he feared for his life and any response would have been justified. This is easy and fun when neither of us was there.

What makes me curious is why you are so certain that the first one to feel threatened was the guy with the gun that was following a skinny kid home.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join