It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No, but it makes him quite responsible for starting the entire situation.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Didnt Casey Anthony get a fail trial? Sure seems like it, and that case was just as exposed if not more so from what ive seen. So shut the hell up about Zim cant get a fair trial.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

Totally different case that the prosecuters
overcharged and did not have enough evidence
to prove murder should of went for a lower charge.

Anthony case was not made out
to be a race case. It was white on white
and anthony swore she had nothing to do
with it not self defense.

Finally, she was charged from the beginning
before they even found the body.

Zimmerman already had his story checked out
and it checked out then when the MSM got
a hold of it and spun it around it has gotten
out of hand and people threatening to RIOT
if they do not bring charges on him..
Anthony did not have a mob of crazy people
on her side threatening to burn down atlanta if they
did not get what they want

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Once it comes to light that was not Zimmermans voice crying for help,, i hope you know that means your heros goose is cooked,, I cant wait till this comes to light by fbi voice analysis

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

reply to post by peck420

Actually she is posting facts, had Zimmerman sat his fat ass in the truck none of this would have happened. That is a undeniable fact. Zimmerman defenders need to accept it and move on

Does not make him guilty of murder.
accept that and move on

I never said it was murder. I said it was an accident.

But when you create a situation that results in a death - - that could be manslaughter.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Everybody reset your brains and then hear the COMPLETE 911 call he made not the one edited by the media, read all the EYE witnesses statements, not the ones from witnesses that heard the comotion and where busy calling 911 (they confirm what Z said it happened but only read the ones from the EYE witnesses that saw the fight up close to make it more fair. Read what EYE witness 20 feet away from them told the police. Watch the high resolution video from Zimmerman so you can see the cuts and the police officer looking at them. Since day one Trayvon parents said Zimmerman walked from the scene to his home and was not arrested, the video says the contrary, now check Zimnerman record and Trayvon record (official and unofficial) who had bad behaivor recently? ( dont give me the BS Zimmerman was older than Trayvon as an excuse at 17 I knew what was right and wrong)

Everything points out to Zimmerman saying the truth and Trayvon at fault for what it happened. Zimmerman was attacked while walking back to his car it doesnt matter if he was searching for Trayvon, Trayvon should have stayed hidden until Zimnerman left his area, but instead he decided to confront Z and attack him.

Since the second day once Trayvon was identified police knew by Miami PD Trayvons background and all about his stolen jewerly found on him at school etc.

It have been more than two weeks since the new investigation started and no arrest yet because there is no proof if Zimmerman doing anything wrong .

edit on 3-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman didn't single handedly create the situation. If Trayvon did jump him and did bang his head against the ground as evidence suggests that is Trayvon's own free will and Zimmerman has nothing to do with what he does not matter what anyone says. Zimmerman created a situation that Trayvon had multiple ways to respond to. Trayvon created the situation where Zimmerman felt he was only left with ONE choice to save himself.

The whole, Zimmerman created the situation is retarded, we could say his wife created it by asking him to go to the store if that was the case.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You can make it sound complicated, but it isn't when he says someone is following him and names the place they are going to act. It has happened before.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No I am sorry those are not facts. He did not create the situation. He is not God that has control over Trayvon. Trayvon had free will and had several options to choose from as I said above. Trayvon chose to jump him, he created the situation where Zimmerman was left with only one choice. Who are you to determine when "situations" begin and end? This is one of the worst arguments I have heard. It doesn't matter what legal actions Zimmerman took Trayvon has free will, Zimmerman did not "create" the situation and he definitely did not escalate it. Actually Trayvon is most likely the one that escalated it. Nothing Zimmerman did was any different and therefore not escalation.

Zimmerman was not told to stand down, he was told he wasn't obligated to follow. I also think he gave up following after TM ran. He follows for a second until he says the kid ran and he lost him then he starts heading to the car.

Also he is not guilty of being a vigilante. Nothing he did was anything close to vigilantism in context. He did nothing more than I did meeting my girlfriend. I followed her across campus before I could finally talk to her, it was kinda creepy, but I was enamored and we have been together for a year. It wasn't a crime what he did. The other person escalated it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

For the love of God and all that is holy please please please point me to a eye witness account or a video that shows Trayvon jumped Zimmerman first.

No one saw who attacked who first, their is also no video of who attacked who first.

So you are going by Zimmerman's words alone. This tells me you seem to think if Zimmerman did attack first he would tell the cops he did, which is idiotic beyond belief.

No one knows who attacked who first..Repeat after me so it sinks into your thick skull.

No one knows who attacked who first..No one knows who attacked who first..No one knows who attacked who first..

But i will say this much, aggressors normally don't yell out help me, help me, so if it is proven whose voice is screaming help me that could be a part in solving this thing of who was the aggressor.

Once again lets stop saying Martin attacked Zimmerman first until we get video or a eye witness that says so..

When you find that come post it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

For the love of God and all that is holy please please please point me to a eye witness account or a video that shows Trayvon jumped Zimmerman first.

No one saw who attacked who first, their is also no video of who attacked who first.

So you are going by Zimmerman's words alone. This tells me you seem to think if Zimmerman did attack first he would tell the cops he did, which is idiotic beyond belief.

No one knows who attacked who first..Repeat after me so it sinks into your thick skull.

No one knows who attacked who first..No one knows who attacked who first..No one knows who attacked who first..

But i will say this much, aggressors normally don't yell out help me, help me, so if it is proven whose voice is screaming help me that could be a part in solving this thing of who was the aggressor.

Once again lets stop saying Martin attacked Zimmerman first until we get video or a eye witness that says so..

When you find that come post it.

Well we know treyvon had time to run,
so why did he not run home?
Zimmerman would of never caught up
with treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too.
Eye witnesses saw treyvon on top, treyvon
chose to be on top of him.
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Zimmerman was not told to stand down, he was told he wasn't obligated to follow.

Wasn't "obligated" to follow? LOL - -

I have One stance. I continue to have One stance. And I will continue to have the same stance.

I am not addressing any physical altercation.

FACT: If Zimmerman had stayed in the car and waited for Authorized Law Enforcement - - Trayvon would not be dead.

The FACT Zimmerman did not do this - - he created the situation that resulted in death.

Now - if you all want to discuss points other then this - - go ahead. I'm not going to as a main focus.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hey pops glad your back, care to respond to this?

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Again to this is directed to pops,

Care to address what I just posted, If Zimmerman lied to police in his report I question his whole story.

articles.orlandosentinel.com... c-certainty

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

Owen, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, is an authority on biometric voice analysis — a computerized process comparing attributes of voices to determine whether they match.

"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says. The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent. "As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman,"

Owen says the audio from Zimmerman's call is much better quality than the 911 call in the Davalloo case. Voice identification experts judge the quality based on a signal-to-noise ratio; in other words, comparing the usable audio in a clip to the environmental noises that make a match difficult. And the call on which the screams are heard is better quality than is necessary, Owen says. "In our world, that's the home run," he says.

Not all experts rely on biometrics. Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert, is not a believer in the technology's use in courtroom settings. He relies instead on audio enhancement and human analysis based on forensic experience. After listening closely to the 911 tape on which the screams are heard, Primeau also has a strong opinion. "I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau says, stressing that the tone of the voice is a giveaway. "That's a young man screaming."

So pops I clearly ask you to directly reply to me and this information I have posted, If you don't I think all here can see where you stand on an actual "discussion".

link   
Here's a question I haven't seen asked yet.

Why didn't Martin just attack Zimmerman right at his truck when he got out? Why run and hide first, why not just jump him right then and there? The girlfriend's testimony was that there were words exchanged before the contact, so that would tell me there was no surprise attack.

link   
reply to post by Annee

im thinking the only way to get through to popmays head is to chase him around his neighborhood and then shoot him dead while screaming self defense.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Here's a question I haven't seen asked yet.

Why didn't Martin just attack Zimmerman right at his truck when he got out? Why run and hide first, why not just jump him right then and there? The girlfriend's testimony was that there were words exchanged before the contact, so that would tell me there was no surprise attack.

He wanted to bait him
into an ambush I would guess.
Ambush would be the easiest
way to catch zimmerman off guard.
Maybe to see if he followed him
so he could kick his butt?
Many reasons.
Well we know treyvon ran at one point
why not run home or call 911 if he was so
inclined to be scared?
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What would make you come to that conclusion? He didn't have a weapon on him and he was alone, so what would make him so sure he would be able to take on this man by himself? I'm just not seeing this thug kid picture that some people are trying to paint.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Nah my last post has confounded him enough

I wonder if he will reply though, it is amazing how well he has evaded my last requests at a discussion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

again you assume good sir that I am defending him...

Good sir the point if you can read the post is that the police are not following procedures..

Tampering with a witness is a color of law violation which is a due process violation-

14th amendment is part of the constitution- or is that class not taught anymore in american history

or government....

This regardless of the verdict, is it enough to get the whole case thrown out...

first the news media is changing its story

police not following exact procedure
edit on 3-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: trying to abide closer to ats wishes

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

There is no eyewitness or video so we have to go by the evidence. Are you going to say he is guilty because there is no video? See because I am going to go with the evidence to avoid possibly imprisoning a man that defended himself, you want to jail him on the chance (against the evidence) that he wasn't defending himself.

Your logic is the bad logic.

There is an eyewitness that saw Zimmerman under Trayvon. Usually the person that strikes first ends up on top and has the advantage. Plus there was no damage indicating Trayvon was hit at all (considering how stout Zimmerman looks I would say if he punched you it would show), and finally there was evidence that Zimmerman took damage in a fight. I am sorry evidence leads to Trayvon starting the fight.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What is the point of trying to hold on to two points that do not matter? Ok, say theoretically you are correct, that doesn't make him guilty of any crime. In the end what matters is who started the altercation and if the shooting was justified, evidence suggests it was. So what led to that point really doesn't matter. Not in real life, and not in a court of law.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join