It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by LErickson

I don't Gogo is in good faith, you might as well question religions teaching with a Jihadist or
Christian Solder

Which is definitely odd given his original stance in this thread. Something about it all seemed like phony skepticism which over 2 or 3 pages just switched to "I am convinced all the stuff the OP made up and added is true now so I change sides."

This thread has some very peculiar behavior. I wish I did not have as much better stuff to do right now as I did.

I have read things that defy all comprehension -

The worst thing though is that it seems like people are now starting to turn off their
brains to the wonderful world of logic.

What has replace logic seems to be a secondary form of prejudice/bias - it's not racism,
but it is similar in that it is blinding like racism. It is peculiar indeed.

Like,

hip hop music means Treyvon

liked to break into homes

Treyvon was bigger so he started the fight

Treyvon ended up dead, he must have deserved it

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I predict that by next Tuesday this thread wil be over 300 pages of the same thing said over and over... Takers?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

You are exactly right.
And just recently we have this story about a 12 year old kid in detroit shooting and killing a 23 year old woman he was trying to rob.

Source

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

No.. you are way off. If you think I began agreeing with the OP then it just shows how you are lacking in reading comprehension. I don't agree with OP, he was giving Zimmerman the get out of jail free card from day one when there was nothing to indicate he wasn't guilty. I even accused him of possibly being racist due to some of his completely out there portrayals and generalizations of the kid that had no justification and still don't. I changed my opinion after the first day or so because the evidence coming out should make any open minded person come to a different conclusion. If you go back to the first page, I was the first person to criticize OP and I think he had a lot of intentions to inflame and troll when starting this thread. In this case his initial conclusion happened to be in line with my most recent conclusion. However we came upon it by different means and I don't agree with his. So it is down right ignorant of you to think I am backing the OP and shows how little you are paying attention.

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

reply to post by FoxMulder91

You guys can rip on me all you want, I am NOT the one being biased. Start reading my posts from the first page on. You can even see why I changed my mind in this thread and I have given very detailed explanations. So don't come in and act like I am biased when you don't know a damn thing yourself. I am looking at this with logic and common sense. I have no reason to defend one over the other. I am not even defending Zimmerman if he turns out to be guilty and was lying then I will change my opinion, as it stands he was justified. He was stupid, he should have waited on the cops, but he didn't and it ended up in a situation where he had the right to defend himself. To say that because he made stupid decisions leading up to that point so he should have sacrificed his own life is ignorant and it is what you are saying. No I was not there but neither were you guys. There is more evidence to support what I am saying than there is what you are saying. As it stands I am the only one of you guys that has been subjective and argued this from both sides, the reason I am on the side I am not is because it is supported and I do not condemn people as guilty until the evidence proves them so. Evidence looked bad at first but it has fallen through your hands like sand, give up on grasping at it and start debating like adults. This person is a stranger debate it from a scientific standpoint or give up because you can't be subjective.
edit on 4-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

It is really funny what you guys are saying in these quotes. The little quip about discussing christianity with a jihadist is almost a perfect analogy for you guys who are incapable of incorporating new info and changing your minds.

Then LE is talking about me changing my mind and is incapable of considering I might have changed it because I was paying close attention to the case and after considering the new info decided something different. It is a perfect illustration of the lack of understanding a considerate thinking person on this website. To him me changing my position (even though I have explained it at length and it had absolutely zero influence from Pops who I disagree with completely in this thread) is something suspicious and inexplicable. To me it is just an incorporation of new ideas and evidence. If something new pops up I'll work it in and see where that leads me.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All I know about this case is that people jumped to conclusions based on the biased medias inaccurate portrayal of both people. However you guys need to know that the people that are the bad guys in this situation are the ones who are ironically supporting vigilantism (supporting the New Black Panther party) and calling for a man to be arrested and jailed without a fair trial (and before charges are even issued). You can think it's all very progressive of you, but it is not. It is revenge not justice.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Tell me this....why on earth would he need to look for a street sign in that neighborhood? It only has 3 streets max...and it may only have 2 actual street names......but he had been neighborhood watch....captain at that...and you're telling me he didn't know the names of the streets?
edit on 3-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Could of been numerous reasons,
how do you know and how can
you prove he did not know the street signs name?

I have lived in gated complexes and DIDN'T know
every street it is very POSSIBLE
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

What are those numerous reasons you claim?
Have you looked at a map of that neighborhood, at most it only has 3 streets. So you telling me your man Zimmerman who was 'captain' of the watch program in that little neighborhood didn't know the names of the streets. If he didn't know the names of the streets he sure wasn't in any position to be a watch 'captain'.

Keep grasping at those straws defending a teenage killer.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You can make it sound complicated, but it isn't when he says someone is following him and names the place they are going to act. It has happened before.

You are just flat out wrong and you know it. Even if Treyvon had called 911 he would still be dead. Zimmerman didn't wait for 911 the first time. Zimmerman does not take recommendations from authority, that has been show on his first 911 tape. So if he didn't listen the first time, why would you give him so much credit the second time?

It doesn't really matter. There wasn't any time for all that to happen in your imaginary world.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

the the comments I am am referring to in no way tampered with a witness. The investigator told this to the mother of a 13 year old witness. She is not the witness, her son is.

there is evidence that some police did instruct witness.

You said what this investigator did was unconstitutional .... it was not. He was speaking to the mother of a witness. Had you watched the interview you would know that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I am not wrong.. I can't be wrong. It was a theoretical situation. It could very well have helped. You are wrong because you are assuming it wouldn't and making it sound complicated and impossible. It very simply might have helped. Not that it would for sure, but it might have.

So.. you're wrong and YOU know it.
*claps hands*

In my imaginary world? You are cracking up. That sentence was lunacy. In the real world however there was about 25 minutes for him to either run home or make a call. Do you want to know how I know for one hundred percent fact there was enough time for him to call 9-11 before the shooting? Well.. because he called his girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You are presumed innocent until proven guilty...it's a tenant of our Constitution....that has nothing to do with evidence or investigations....but all this hop hah of looking at YouTube and reading the paper and listening to some radical race baiting sh•thead and then deciding some guy is guilty is wrong and against all we stand for...no matter what you are convinced he did

I guess Treyvon never gets the chance to be innocent until proven guilty right? zimmerman decided his guilt and that is ok with you.

and deciding the man holding the gun is innocent without a trial is what we stand for? Since when?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Timeline of Trayvon Martin's Last Minutes

I am not wrong.. I can't be wrong. It was a theoretical situation. It could very well have helped. You are wrong because you are assuming it wouldn't and making it sound complicated and impossible. It very simply might have helped. Not that it would for sure, but it might have.

So.. you're wrong and YOU know it.
*claps hands*

In my imaginary world? You are cracking up. That sentence was lunacy. In the real world however there was about 25 minutes for him to either run home or make a call. Do you want to know how I know for one hundred percent fact there was enough time for him to call 9-11 before the shooting? Well.. because he called his girlfriend.

Im not arguing with a brick wall.

25 mins to run home? Zimmerman called 911 at 711p and killed treyvon at 716/717p.....where is all your extra time. Make things up much?

If you can explain on the timeline where any of that is possible we can talk. And please tell me a time you have ever heard of someone calling 911 and reporting being followed and then 911 says 'oh let me just call that person and tell them to stop'.....that is not how it works. 911's job is to dispatch whoever is needed...and not to mention, how would the 911 operator know he was referring to Zimmerman .

Because he called his girlfriend proves nothing.

Like I said, none of that matters, even if there was time, which there was not, because 911 NEVER would have called Zimmerman back and told him not to follow....that is not how 911 works. I want examples with sources to back up your claim that 911 calls the aggressor following someone.....so yes, your imaginary world.

Some of you people will make any excuse for Zimmerman. If he is so innocent Id think people would want a trial so he could clear his name.

Until then write Zimmerman some fan mail. I know he needs friends right now and you seem to be a good one.

edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Like,

hip hop music means Treyvon

liked to break into homes

Well apparently he carried a screwdriver to school once and that means he was casing homes too.

Treyvon was bigger so he started the fight

My favorite one right here. All from the same people -
"He was bigger!"
"He was a football player!"
"He was 6'0", 6'3", 6'5" and 140,170, and 200 lbs.!"
(note average weight for a 6'3" 17 year old male is 190-210 lbs)
"Size does not matter in a fight!"
"So what if he was skinnier that means nothing!"
"He was a full grown man!"
"15 year olds are scary and dangerous too so 17 is pantsh****ng bad!"
"He was a big kid!"
"It does not matter if he was smaller!"

I love it!

Treyvon ended up dead, he must have deserved it

Of course what Zimmerman is saying is true since Martin has not argued that any of it is not, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

All I know about this case is that people jumped to conclusions based on the biased medias inaccurate portrayal of both people. However you guys need to know that the people that are the bad guys in this situation are the ones who are ironically supporting vigilantism (supporting the New Black Panther party) and calling for a man to be arrested and jailed without a fair trial (and before charges are even issued). You can think it's all very progressive of you, but it is not. It is revenge not justice.

Who is supporting the New Black Panthers.....except the New Black Panthers?

I have heard of no support of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

No.. you are way off. If you think I began agreeing with the OP then it just shows how you are lacking in reading comprehension.

Um...considering what I said was that you started out contrary to the OP, I am guessing that reading comprehension things is just something you repeat because you are so used to hearing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Then LE is talking about me changing my mind and is incapable of considering I might have changed it because I was paying close attention to the case and after considering the new info decided something different. It is a perfect illustration of the lack of understanding a considerate thinking person on this website. To him me changing my position (even though I have explained it at length and it had absolutely zero influence from Pops who I disagree with completely in this thread) is something suspicious and inexplicable. To me it is just an incorporation of new ideas and evidence. If something new pops up I'll work it in and see where that leads me.

You really do lack the ability to comprehend what you read. I never said any of the above. Believe me, I followed your metamorphosis throughout the thread. None of it seemed sincere and the "new" information you started changing your opinion on began with things people just like the OP were making up. In fact you even called a particular imaginary scenario someone made up "new information."

Maybe actually read my posts and get someone to explain them to you so your responses start making a little sense. This is just a random angry rant.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

multiple witnesses claiming crying stopped as soon as gun went off and that the police did not pursue their statements
edit on 4-4-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You are presumed innocent until proven guilty...it's a tenant of our Constitution....that has nothing to do with evidence or investigations....but all this hop hah of looking at YouTube and reading the paper and listening to some radical race baiting sh•thead and then deciding some guy is guilty is wrong and against all we stand for...no matter what you are convinced he did

I guess Treyvon never gets the chance to be innocent until proven guilty right? zimmerman decided his guilt and that is ok with you.

and deciding the man holding the gun is innocent without a trial is what we stand for? Since when?
I know that if martin hadn't of been a thugged out wannabe bada•s then "justice for trayvon" would just be 3 words strung together ,,,,and no trial is needed if the evidence shows it that way...which it seems to do so far....since we are waiting on next Tuesday
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: dimocraps breeding out of control

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

the only person sounding like a wannabee thug badass is you from what i can see ,are you another of these keyboard bigmen?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Oh my...insults...personal at that...facts are all that matters here and that's all I have said..oh and opinions and isn't that what this board is all about?A place to exercise the right to voice our opinions?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: More dimocraps creeping out of the woodwork

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join