It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Ill take it a step further, I dont believe i would have walked that night or any other white person without connections

Your right..... The cover up is a huge, if not the entire story here. Especially when the lead investigator wanted to charge you ....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierVET30
Do you honestly believe that if the "race baiting" was
based on a Caucasian boy that the media and outcry would
have been so huge?
Honestly. This is coming froma VERY FAR from racist person here

Ok, here is the thing. It is easy to think that Zimmerman targeted Martin because he was black. Normally, that might garnish a little bit of anger, but Zimmerman was not even charged for this. Zimmerman shot an unarmed black kid and then claims self defense with no proof to back that up. The cops take his word for it and dont even call Martins parents to let them know their kid is dead. The injustice of it all is outrageous and that is what most people are mad about.

This incident went viral for a while before the "Mass Media()" got a hold of it. This pretty much forced them to report on it because so many people were demanding answers. Thus, we have it now. The mass media, who was content with ignoring it, started reporting on it due to popular demand. Usually only white girls get such treatment.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

O so you think CA is innocent,, let me guess OJ too..

Anything short of video and they are off the hook for people like you..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierVET30
Do you honestly believe that if the "race baiting" was
based on a Caucasian boy that the media and outcry would
have been so huge?
Honestly. This is coming froma VERY FAR from racist person here

I don't know what you mean with 'race baiting' in that context.

If a white boy was killed by a black man and was effectively allowed to get away with it, you and I both know that it would never get to such a situation. So we can only speculate on something like this.

Imagine if there was a need to have social media involved to push for an arrest for the black killer of their white son
Imagine if a white president mentioned how he could empathise with the parents and black politicians and media pundits critised him for race baiting

Can you imagine all of the parallels happening? And it still going on unresolved? At this stage?

Its too hard to imagine to be honest with you. This, what we are seeing now, reversed, would NEVER happen. I know it, I know you know it.

And that really is the basis of the issue. Its something to get angry and frustrated about. Its not race baiting. Its the reality and until people wake up and accept it and join together and work out this issue, it is not going to go away, just get worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If there is a race problem it goes both ways, because it looks like there are far more accounts of black on white crime than the other way around. Those are never labeled as racism though.

In the news as of late we have three black kids killing a white kid, and an 11 year old black wannabe gangster killing a 23 year old white woman (trying to rob her with a gun in detroit).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

This isn't the thread for it, but yes Casey Anthony is in my opinion innocent of murder. I don't think she ever murdered her daughter. Maybe child neglect and negligent manslaughter or something lesser, but not she didn't murder her daughter.

OJ, I think is guilty, but we are going off topic.

No, it's not that they are off the hook, it's that I don't condemn people because the media tells me they are guilty. There was no proof that Casey Anthony killed her daughter. There was evidence that her daugther died in her care and she may have disposed of the body, but no evidence she murdered her.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Ill take it a step further, I dont believe i would have walked that night or any other white person without connections

Probably not. But you would have had a small chance depending on what state you were in, who arrested you, who the victim was, as long as he was black.

A black guy would have next to zero chance.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

A woman who doesnt report her child missing for 30 days hmmmm yeah right

ok lets drop it thats another discussion

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

If there is a race problem it goes both ways, because it looks like there are far more accounts of black on white crime than the other way around. Those are never labeled as racism though.

In the news as of late we have three black kids killing a white kid, and an 11 year old black wannabe gangster killing a 23 year old white woman (trying to rob her with a gun in detroit).

All black on white crime isn't racist and all white on black crime isn't racist. Surely you know this?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

That doesn't mean she murdered her though. Just means that the girl died on her watch and she was afraid of going to prison forever on manslaughter and neglect charges. Knowing it was possible from the horror stories her cop father had told her. I actually have my own theory on what happened there, but again not for this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Oh.. I definitely do know this, but all I have heard since I have spoke out against what has become a liberal lynch mob against this guy is that if I defend him I am a white apologist and a racist. I started out defending Martin adamantly. Now, to me, it just looks like Zimmerman may have been telling the truth. It didn't mean he is entirely innocent, or shouldn't be charged at all. At first I said he should probably face manslaughter or neg. manslaughter charges. However, now I just can't see a fair trial happening so I don't know that it is wise.

It is very possible that the killing was justified though. No matter what happened leading up to the fight.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Racism isn't only about crime. Not all racist are criminals. Not all criminals at racist. That doesn't mean that racism isn't still alive and well in this country.

And I said it goes both ways, actually all ways, white to blacks, black to whites, blacks/white to hispanics, hispanics to black/white...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yeah.. I am aware of what racism is and how it works.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Oh.. I definitely do know this

Then it serves no purpose to mention those crimes.

but all I have heard since I have spoke out against what has become a liberal lynch mob

Why do you identify people as liberal in this instance. Do they inform you of their political affiliation before they critiise you?

if I defend him I am a white apologist and a racist. I started out defending Martin adamantly. Now, to me, it just looks like Zimmerman may have been telling the truth. It didn't mean he is entirely innocent, or shouldn't be charged at all. At first I said he should probably face manslaughter or neg. manslaughter charges. However, now I just can't see a fair trial happening so I don't know that it is wise.

It is very possible that the killing was justified though. No matter what happened leading up to the fight.

You changing your mind could be something as simple as being a flaky person
Who knows, you may change it back. Doesn't mean a thing here. Its the reason why yo believe what you believe thats important. Not WHAT you believe.

For example, If you don't like Obama because of his policies, then that is a critical decision based on personal preference. If you don't like him because he is black, then that makes you a racist.

Because you dismiss evidence on lack of credibility, but value evidence in this case from similar sources, you place yourself open to attack by not bringing critical thought to your decision making.
edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah.. I am aware of what racism is and how it works.

Well maybe you are only seeing the black on white racism. The white on black racism is approaching 1950/60's levels ... at least in the world of online comments. People feel same making horrible horrible offensive hurtful dangerous comments online because they feel safe.....alot of white racist have hidden themselves behind close doors for years....but this case has brought them out online.....I have seen thousands more white against black comments than I have black against white comments. And frankly it doesn't matter which side has more, what matters is its is 2012 and alot of people still have these racist attitudes. I think its sad myself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There's a huge difference between the way you are presenting your thinking and the way others here are with their thinly veiled racism. I 100% disagree with your reformed stance on the case but I haven't seen any hint of racism coming from you, nor have I seen anyone here accuse you of it. I think there is a cover-up here, and race most likely factors into it that doesn't mean everyone commenting is some spectrum of racist or apologist or wtf ever else.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As I said in a discussion earlier, it seems to me that every country, world-wide, is being manipulated along the same 'Divide and Conquer' tactic. The problems may be a little different but sets of citizens are being pitted against one another. Is 'Revolution' going to be a mass de-population agenda I wonder? And is it also going to be The Reason martial law is imposed on The World?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I know they are Liberals because the criticism of which I speak is from Facebook and I know the people so yes.
It is not me "being a flaky person" my opinion has changed as evidence has come forward. I always held the opinion though that the media sideshow, protests, and hatred towards Zimmerman were wrong.

There is absolutely no solid evidence to suggest he wasn't defending himself as he stated.
That is the fact. If evidence comes out that proves otherwise I will adjust my opinion if necessary to incorporate it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

The white on black racism is approaching 1950/60's levels ... at least in the world of online comments. People feel same making horrible horrible offensive hurtful dangerous comments online because they feel safe.....alot of white racist have hidden themselves behind close doors for years....but this case has brought them out online.....I have seen thousands more white against black comments than I have black against white comments. And frankly it doesn't matter which side has more, what matters is its is 2012 and alot of people still have these racist attitudes. I think its sad myself.

Yes, I agree, but its not representative of society as a whole. Ron Paul supporters can tell you that much to their dismay.

I also think that whilst there is a growth of the use of the internet, many are casual browsers and do not join forums, but read the news, occasionally watch youtube, but official channels and never concern themselves with comments. If they play computer games, its the ones that come with windows.

The people you see online with their racist comments are a very vocal but pathetic minority that can never muster up real world support of any significance. They are paranoid, ill educated and fantasize about armegedon mainly because they hate their lives.

Let them have their forums and delusions and don't concern yourself with them except for amusement.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That is called blowback.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join