It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
involuntary manslaughter :

Involuntary manslaughter arises where the accused did not intend to cause death or serious injury but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence. For these purposes, recklessness is defined as a blatant disregard for the dangers of a particular situation.

what do you think? could they get zimmerman on this?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Exact shots fired time can be assest from the 911 call of the lady per 911 records/time stamp

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Like has been said a million times it doesn't matter. First there are shots from the video where you can clearly see a would (see the video I posted a few pages back, and it looks pretty bad) the video is blurred , but the cop is seen looking at the wound. Second, it doesn't really matter you aren't expected to wait until the person has beat you within an inch of your life before you shoot. If the person bangs your head against the ground one time you are justified.

I know you are a tough guy and would just drop your fists and let him beat you for an hour before you thought it was justified but some people react the instance a threat arises to preserve their life.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Look.. you guys have a huge hole in your story. The fact is Zimmerman did receive injuries. I really don't think there is a conspiracy involving dozens of people to cover that up.

I dont have a problem, I didn't kill anyone, thats all on zimmerman.

He does not have injuries that indicate he was in a fight for his life. I will need medical records to believe any of that because based on video evidence it appears he is injury free.

Zimmerman has a history of criminal charges that disappear almost immediately and his dad is a retired judge...I think you are wrong. They tried to cover this up....Treyvon's parents smartly went to the media and now its blown up into a huge national issue. 'We' don't have any problems....Zimmerman's story does and that is why he will spend a very long time in jail.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can't believe this is still being discussed. 112 pages later.

Now the MSM has the perfect little distraction from the rest of the worlds problems. "AHA! Racism.. that'll get em forgetting about the unemployment problems, the economy, the brink of another war, the failures in Iraq and Afghanistan!!".

All I hear anymore on TV is Trayvon this and Zimmerman that.

Look.. Zimmerman went out trying to play cop. Zimmerman followed Martin around, pursuing him. Stalking him. He claims he got beaten up and that's why he killed Martin. Well video evidence shows he had no visible injuries. He didn't go to any ER. That doesn't seem like someone who was "afraid for his life". He has been proven to have anger issues. People have complained about his aggressive nature. Is he guilty? Who knows. Probably. But he should at the very least be arrested and charged with murder. Not involuntary manslaughter. VOLUNTARY manslaughter.

Voluntary manslaughter is commonly defined as an intentional killing in which the offender had no prior intent to kill, such as a killing that occurs in the "heat of passion." The circumstances leading to the killing must be the kind that would cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed; otherwise, the killing may be charged as a first-degree or second-degree murder.

If they would just charge the guy already people would probably calm down. As it stands now everyone is getting all riled up and its becoming all "whites vs blacks" in the media. Murders happen every single day. Yes, this is a sad case. But why is this so predominant? Because it was a semi-white guy killing a black kid. And because Obama just decided to speak about it? So the media sinks its claws into this story and it won't go away.

Unemployment numbers still suck? TRAYVON!
Economy going down the tubes? ZIMMERMAN!
Gas prices through the roof? RACE WARS!
Possible war with Iran? RACISM IN AMERICA!

Come on....

edit on 30-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by ANNED

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

We don't know what really happened. if Zimmerman physically assaulted Trayvon he deserved to get beaten.

If then when he found he was on the losing end if a assault he started he then drew his weapon and shot Trayvon he is guilty of a homicide.

thats where we are not Perry Mason or the "CSI" crew

we were not there and did not see. Zimmerman is not in custody and that right there speaks volumes

All it tells me is that his father is an Ex-Magistrate.
Anyone else would be behind bars, not 'in hiding.'

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by conspiracy nut

I never ever heard that or said that about a bush. I was under the impression that Trayvon confronted him on his way back to the car, never jumped out from a bush? He confronted him and punched him.
when information was scarce at the beginning which i believe was on purpose all we were hearing was that treyvon pulled a sneakattack. To do that treyvon had to pop out from somewhere while zimmerman was heading back to the truk later a suv to be exact so a bush sounds pretty plausible.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I didnt claim to be a tough guy im just stating facts. The guy did not get his butt whipped he was not badly injured at all.

You can tell from the videos. Those videos are clear enough to show bad injury's.

I dont see them and 99% of the talking heads and lawyers on the news channel dont either.

Furthermore I believe Zimmerman was bigger built than Trayvon, he may not have been taller but I believe he was a bigger guy.

Also on HLN there is a witness who saw him directly after the shooting who says he did not appear to be injured at all.

He needs to be in custody awaiting trial like I know I would be or any normal person who did this (with no connections) would be .

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

I know you are a tough guy and would just drop your fists and let him beat you for an hour before you thought it was justified but some people react the instance a threat arises to preserve their life.

Its doesn't matter what some people do. You can't respond disproportionately to the threat or perceived threat. Just because someone gets scared, doesn't mean they have permission to kill.

IN this instance, it has to be proved that Zimmerman felt in threat of his life.

In addition, Trayvon's body was found head down in the grass, feet toward the pavement. There is no way that Zimmerman could have had his head smashed on the pavement as the pavement needed to be near Trayvon's body given that Zimmerman claims that his head was being smashed. lol. His story is laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

If you also see how far Zimmerman was from where a car could be parked, its laughable to suggest that TM wasn't followed. TM was almost at his destination when he was killed.

Its over Zimmerman fans

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What's real funny about all this is we all sit and place blame him or him... Guilty not guilty...
Videos no no no pictures.... No wait.... 911 call
Wait this witness said this... Well this one said this...
But the cops said this... And the brother said that and this..
Who gives a #. None of us are working the case.
None of us are lawyers ON the case.
Anyone his best friend or family in here? NO.
Why the f*** is everyone wasting time NOT being at work,
Instead sitting arguing like we all know something
When clearly we all have EXACT same information a the next person.
Why don't we all just AGAIN, let the Feds and cops do their jobs and when he is found guilty or
NOT guilty, then talk sh*t. Maaaan...
It's like everyone in the USA has to input useless options that hold no bearing
On the actual case exact cause more problems by inciting arguments over crap we
Have ZERO say over....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

Like has been said a million times it doesn't matter. First there are shots from the video where you can clearly see a would (see the video I posted a few pages back, and it looks pretty bad) the video is blurred , but the cop is seen looking at the wound. Second, it doesn't really matter you aren't expected to wait until the person has beat you within an inch of your life before you shoot. If the person bangs your head against the ground one time you are justified.

...and their are better shots in the video that show he does not have any injuries. You are looking at a shadow or some video compression. the cop is seen looking at the back of his head...and he doesn't seem to be seeing anything, just like the rest of us. zimmerman at best had a scratch on the back of his head....at best. It is very easy to see with his shaved head that he had not had it slammed in the pavement repeatedly just 30 mins prior to the video.
...it does matter, it matters who started the altercation. If you start the altercation and I slam your head against the concrete you can not use deadly force to subdue me....because you started it. We have been through this. You cant start a fight, begin to loose, and then use deadly force. Zimmermans background points to him being the initial aggressor that is very clear. Just another piece of the puzzle you are choosing to ignore.

You are choosing to ignore the evidence in front of you for whatever reasons. You are gonna be very disappointed when Zimmerman is charged and convicted.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierVET30
What's real funny about all this is we all sit and place blame him or him... Guilty not guilty...
Why don't we all just AGAIN, let the Feds and cops do their jobs and when he is found guilty or
Have ZERO say over....

If you don't give a sh1t, don't watch. don't comment. Its pretty simple. Whats amusing is how people come to a forum to complain that people are talking about a subject too much.
edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

And again how does this case effect you directly?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm not complaining about "comments",
I'm stating the only REAL fact out right now.
NO ONE here has anything the next guy doesn't have
access to. Everyone seems to think THEY have the answer
and as we all KNOW it's will never end until the truth comes out..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Have ZERO say over....

I agree with you. Except, I am at work--I work from home and am working right at this moment, so this makes a great time-waster for me.

I can't speak for anyone else but I believe there's been an outcry because the cops DIDN'T do their jobs and there's just something fishy about the whole thing. How anyone can see this as a clear-cut case based on what we have is ridiculous because we don't see the entire picture.

At least that's what I'm piecing together. I don't watch the news at all, so that's my opinion based on what I've read in links provided in some threads here.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If there was a bush involved it was probably Trayvon hiding behind it to get away from Zimmerman,..who was out walking with a gun, looking for trouble. He [Zimmerman] has a felony in his past and therefore should not have been carrying a concealed weapon.

You can continue with your Zimmerman is innocent rantings all you like, but that doesn't make it so. Race has no part in this for me, and Trayvon deserves to be heard as much [possibly more seeing as how his life is gone] as the shooter. I'd like to see more proof, and not simply words from the mans family..who has every reason to want to see their brother or son innocent. After all, they can say anything, it's not like the dead Trayvon is here to defend himself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm not complaining about "comments",
I'm stating the only REAL fact out right now.
NO ONE here has anything the next guy doesn't have
access to. Everyone seems to think THEY have the answer
and as we all KNOW it's will never end until the truth comes out..

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but, this is a conspiracy site. Talking without the full facts is what we do.

Shh. Don't tell anyone

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

More so I'm irritated with the media. I can't turn on my TV
Without listening to a racial hate speech against this or that race.
It's tiresome.
The fact that so many people are basing assumptions purely off
of opinions (famous people) that can get a rise out of most of the nation
is sickening. Why cause more problems? Why?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Your right. The jig is up for Zimmerman.

I said it before ... Zimmermans lawyer is not capable of handling this case. He should have advised everyone to shut up about what george told them. Now there are 2 witness (family members at that) that say Zimmerman told them that he moved his head one last time to get on the grass....so treyvon couldnt hit it on the concrete again....except treyvons body was found feet toward the sidewalk ... head farthest from the concrete.....based on what his family is saying. Those details do not match with what is known for absolute sure. The more they talk, the more we can scrutinized every thing they say. Big mistake by Zimmermans lawyer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hahahahaha first point all day that actually makes sense.
I guess after a day of this talk I forgot about the actual website were on!
Hahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join