It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I am not saying it is most likely because I like to extend sentence. I am not going to pigeon hole myself in case I am wrong.. but it is most likely that I am right and you are wrong.

You are the one that is set in your ideas. Evidence is on Zimmerman's side (that isn't a most likely, that is fact).

I am not treating anything like gospel or twisting anything.
I am simply speaking the truth.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Or that your local Orlando source is basing the time stamp on faulty info of when the crime began.
It is unlikely they would have him at the police station in 30 minutes don't you think? He was cleaned up and saw medics before going to the police station. So the time it took to get there, talk to him, have him see medics, and then drive him to the police station is very unlikely to have occurred in 36 minutes.

I believe MSNBC over ClickOnOrlando or whatever.

Also.. the police never said that the time stamp was accurate, so the police didn't lie. You need to read your own source.

According to the IT department of the city of Sanford, the timestamp on the video is accurate, meaning Zimmerman was at the station 36 minutes after gunshots were heard on a 911 call.

The phone records with the girlfriend prove exactly what time the crime began. Where is your source for faulty information on the start of the crime? You just made that up.
It may be unlikely that they got him there in 30 mins, but they did... the video proves that. You keep saying things are unlikely...you realize that saying that means that it is possible, but unlikely to YOU, that these things are true.
What time do you think the gun shots happened since you know that every one else is reporting inaccurate times....the police report states the cops showed up at 717p...the phone call to the girlfriend disconnected at 716...the timestamp has been authenticated by the SPD...so where is the mistake?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am not saying it is most likely because I like to extend sentence. I am not going to pigeon hole myself in case I am wrong.. but it is most likely that I am right and you are wrong.

You are the one that is set in your ideas. Evidence is on Zimmerman's side (that isn't a most likely, that is fact).

I am not treating anything like gospel or twisting anything.
I am simply speaking the truth.

So the truth is that the police video time stamp has been authenticated, you have chosen not to believe that.
You have twisted everything.
You are refusing to see the evidence becuase you don't want to. No witness is good enough for you unless they support zimmerman, no evidence is good enough for you unless it supports zimmerman, no official or lawyer is good enough for you unless they support zimmerman....you have made it obviously clear. Zimmerman could come on camera tonight and admit to killing Treyvon in cold blood just cuz he wanted to .... and you would call him a liar and say he just didn't remember it correctly.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
we are all so caught up in this story its crazy! i became a member of ats because of my love of conspiracy theories but this is like a bad trainwreck that i cant keep my eyes off of!!

a witness said they saw zimmerman standing over trayvon seconds after the gunshot.
zimmermans brother said that george was nearly unconscious as trayvon was bashing georges head into the ground.
zimmermans brother said that trayvon was going for georges gun. what a convenient self defense excuse, but i ask this important question......

if george was near unconsciousness how did he get up and stand up over trayvon seconds after the gunshot?
wouldnt he be on the floor rolling in pain and blood and dizziness? the witness said there didnt look like there was anything wrong with george only that he looked worried.

obama was right each and everyone of us needs to do some soul searching about how and why this could happen. this could happen to anyone.

let the due process take care of this and hopefully george will be charged so the facts could be set straight once and for all. i as a concerned father hope that my son is never followed and profiled by some over zealous armed wannabe cop and confronted like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierVET30
In response to someone stating there CAN'T be two defenders I beg to differ.
Actually this never really occurred to me until the statement.
IF and big IF:
Z follows TM.
TM thinks its threatening or odd.
TM takes and aggressive stance.
Z also takes aggressive stance because he feels threatened.
They fight.
Z goes down. They both still have assumptions about
the other. Yet neither posed an actual threat.
The only one with a gun feels it is going in the wrong direction
and discharges his firearm.
TM lays dead. Z is left to explain.

As I said a BIG IF but imagine if this happened how Z would feel if TM
was alive and they learned that they both felt threatened.
Which would mean "2" defenders.

Thats not two defenders. The fight has to start simultaneously for that theory to be relevant. In other words, someone has to strike first.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
we are all so caught up in this story its crazy! i became a member of ats because of my love of conspiracy theories but this is like a bad trainwreck that i cant keep my eyes off of!!

a witness said they saw zimmerman standing over trayvon seconds after the gunshot.
zimmermans brother said that george was nearly unconscious as trayvon was bashing georges head into the ground.
zimmermans brother said that trayvon was going for georges gun. what a convenient self defense excuse, but i ask this important question......

if george was near unconsciousness how did he get up and stand up over trayvon seconds after the gunshot?
wouldnt he be on the floor rolling in pain and blood and dizziness? the witness said there didnt look like there was anything wrong with george only that he looked worried.

obama was right each and everyone of us needs to do some soul searching about how and why this could happen. this could happen to anyone.

let the due process take care of this and hopefully george will be charged so the facts could be set straight once and for all. i as a concerned father hope that my son is never followed and profiled by some over zealous armed wannabe cop and confronted like that.

AND...IF zimmerman was UNDER martin having his head bashed in then shot martin in fear of his life how come he doesnt even have any of martins blood on him let alone that from his own injuries?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Then why is it reported elsewhere that it was four hours later? Why would they make that up?

What is really really funny about your argument though is that even if it is 30 minutes, it is still pointless because it doesn't matter. It just shows he doesn't have blood on him, it doesn't even show that very clearly. Of course they are going to clean the blood off of him.

So if I got with your claim, it was 30 minutes later, he was cleaned up. What was your point again?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yup and if the video is only half an hour later as just reported on msnbc they cleaned him up and healed his wounds pretty darn quick, remember zimmermans dad said georges head was being bashed into the ground for a minute straight. maybe and this is a big maybe medical records will show george had signs of a concussion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

I think its pretty clear why this sort of thing can happen. Sometimes I think there are two species of human on this planet and they have completely different ways of thinking.

In the SPD and other departments, there are many women and men who think in different ways and process information tinted with a heavy degree of impartiality which is detrimental to everyone else.

Obama was certainly right and he would know of this, since he is a victim of this type of thinking every day.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Wrong. He is cleaned up, the video even shows the wound.
Of course he was cleaned up, why would they leave him bloody? He's a human being.
You guys want him to be guilty because you bought into the propaganda same as me at the start, except you never stopped buying it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

That is ridiculous, this whole thing is a propaganda story. He needed to remind voters of race which he did with his statement about Trayvon looking like his son. There was a purpose. He took the side that gets him the most votes if he believed any of this garbage he spouts he wouldn't be dragging us into conflicts left and right.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Then why is it reported elsewhere that it was four hours later? Why would they make that up?

What is really really funny about your argument though is that even if it is 30 minutes, it is still pointless because it doesn't matter. It just shows he doesn't have blood on him, it doesn't even show that very clearly. Of course they are going to clean the blood off of him.

So if I got with your claim, it was 30 minutes later, he was cleaned up. What was your point again?

Did he also change his clothes? If not then where is the blood from Treyvon that would for sure be on his shirt. You are supporting the theory that Zimmerman was under Treyvon when he shot him.....

....there would be blood splatter on him and a huge spot of blood at the very least on his shirt....a bullet wound to the chest creates a massive amount of blood immediately ..... so why is there no blood on his clothes?

...how did he get up from under 140lbs of literally dead weight in a matter of seconds? Witnesses seen him just seconds after the gunshot...not to mention he should have been somewhat disoriented due to his massive head injury? I mean he has just been beaten in the face repeatedly, had his head slammed, and then killed someone...please explain how he managed to get up so quickly after going through all of that. I mean he must really be a super man.

...of course they are going to clean the blood off of him? I sure hope they took pictures of him before they did that, dont you? I mean that seems like crucial evidence, wouldn't you agree? And unless they took those pics at the scene then they dont exist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Zimmerman lost job after he snapped

The neighborhood watchman who in February shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was once fired from his job as a security guard for “being too aggressive,” according to a new report. An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was let go because his anger issues “became a liability.” “Usually he was just a cool guy,” the former co-worker explained. “He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.” “He had a temper and he became a liability,” he recalled. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.” In 2005, the same year that Zimmerman lost his security guard job, he was also arrested for “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both third-degree felonies. Those charges were dropped after he agreed to enter an alcohol education program. MSNBC reported that his ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, alleged domestic violence and filed a motion for a restraining order in 2005. Zimmerman then filed for a restraining order against Zuazo and both later dropped their motions. Even with all this history, the former co-worker said he was shocked to hear the news that Zimmerman killed Martin. “He definitely loved being in charge,” he said. “He loved the power. Still, I could never see him killing someone. Never.”

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Obama doesn't need to patronise black voters. The GOP are handing them to him without his needing to open his mouth.
Santorum 'Blah people'
Gingrich 'Blacks need jobs not foodstamps'
Ron Paul 'Unbelievably fleet-footed'
Romney 'I give needy black women $50'

Yup, Obama really needs to push the boat out

edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
He never told me he was an officer and assaulted me first

Its always interesting how people minimize their actions. Gives an insight into their mindset.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Well well well things are starting to come together...

This is the 100% best video I have seen of Zimmerman going into the station:

www.youtube.com...

Their is no way on Gods green Earth this guy was beat with enough force to claim he had to shoot and not show any injurys. This tape basically slows up and zooms in on his face. It looks flawless to me...

People taking up for Zimmerman seem to have never been into many altercations or seen many bar/street fights, It does not take much to bust someones face open, its actually pretty easy..

Any serious fight where he was being pounded in the face with any amount of force would be visible on that tape I just posted with the zoom in.

This is a guy who was involved in a one on one bar fight that lasted around 30 seconds before the bouncers broke it up:

And you see how bad he looks?

And he healed fine and was no where close to being beat to death.
Sure he was hurt and in pain but wasn't close to being killed. And he looks a millions times worse than Mr Zimmerman!

Those types of injury's would show up in that video I posted!! Zimmerman was in no way, shape, or form beat anywhere close to what would be considered life threatening!!! (if he was beat at all) which is looking unlikely!!

Those who are saying they see injury's in the video I posted have got to have a alternative motive or they are just beyond delusional and are living in a non reality based plane of existence.

Even in the 911 call you can hear the anger in Zimmermans voice when he says these A-holes always get away. That tells me right their he had already judged Trayvon!!!!

Put that with the violence and assaults it seems he had in the past and the picture is coming together.

With the new info he has on record at least 3 people he tried to attack or attacked.

FORMER COWORKER: “He definitely loved being in charge,” he said. “He loved the power.

So Zimmerman used to be a bouncer, and hotheaded bouncers are let go cause they are a HUGE liability to the establishment they work for. But to be to hot headed for illegal underground house partys!!!??? This guy had to have a bad bad temper!

Lead investigator Chris Serino wanted to charge George Zimmerman with manslaughter after interviewing him on the night he shot Trayvon Martin, 17.

He filed an affidavit with the court urging the manslaughter charge, but was overruled by the state's attorney, Norman Wolfinger, according to a report on ABC News.com. Wolfinger told Serino the evidence would not support the manslaughter charge.

Rent a cop son of a far right judge that got special treatment.

Its all starting to add up, and its all coming out now. And the people who keep defending him are looking more and more like (censored).
edit on 30-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

He filed an affidavit with the court urging the manslaughter charge, but was overruled by the state's attorney, Norman Wolfinger, according to a report on ABC News.com. Wolfinger told Serino the evidence would not support the manslaughter charge.

well there's big pressure for a trial now and I guess he will be charged with involuntary manslaughter or some variation. Whether he gets convicted is a different matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Not really relevant what that guy in your picture looks like. Also, we have already discussed the videos. They aren't really evidence of much.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Look.. you guys have a huge hole in your story. The fact is Zimmerman did receive injuries. I really don't think there is a conspiracy involving dozens of people to cover that up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

Not really relevant what that guy in your picture looks like. Also, we have already discussed the videos. They aren't really evidence of much.

They aren't really evidence of much of a fight

"fixed"
edit on 30-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join