It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade Professional (RE: Ancient Monuments): "I can not build even one wall. Here's a theory."

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
>> As far as precision automation -- you are thinking TOO MUCH like a modernist. You don't need a precise instrument larger than whatever you are fashioning. Take for example "CAD-CAM" printers. The print head is actually controlled by pulleys -- so the printer head, is a tiny device being moved over the surface. If you were going to cut or create large, precise geometries, you might do this by stationing pulleys on ropes, and using a consistent geometry to move your cutting head.

Did you know that there are 4 holes/shafts 20X20 cm in the great Pyramid of Giza which go through SEVERAL large blocks at angles 36° and 45° and point for example to Orion and the star Sirius?...

You can literally look from INSIDE the pyramid up through these holes/ shafts which are EXACTLY 20X20 cm and you would be looking at these stars and constellations.

You can't do that with "simple tools", not even if the stone blocks were made from poured cement.

Also, if you walk inside the pyramid you will see wonders, there are stone blocks which weight TONS that look like they are being held in place by the stones above them and there is nothing under them. They look like they could fall at any moment but have held in place for thousands of years, and probably more.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

I do find it insulting to the intellect that there are people who, despite evidence and explanations, still believe not only that we can build with that level of precision today, but that it could be done with chisels and hammers and stones thousands of years ago.

That is a truly remarkable statement.

Personally, i find it depressing that there are people who, despite the evidence, believe that man couldn't build with that level of precision thousands of years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Excellent post. I was spellbound.

I also share this theory with you. I cannot accept that we, in this time, are the only ones to have progressed this far. Given the amount of time we have been here, one can't help but think that we have trodden this path before.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by bottleslingguy

there would also be the residue from our filthy lifestyles using oil and nuclear. Where are all the ancient Hoover Dams?

Even from observing the traditional cultures and societies around our world, we see that independent cultures develop differently. WE are advanced, wasteful, and dirty/destructive. There is no reason to set our standards to our ancestors when our own known cultures developed differently around the world.

Past cycles could have been advanced, peaceful, nature lovers. The majority of our past is destroyed. Who really knows anything for sure?

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but you said this earlier, "We've had more than one stone age, more than one technological age, more than one aviation age, and more than one nuclear age. "

I don't know how you can say we've had a previous nuclear age. where's the proof of that? I believe anything "technological" came from the aliens. I don't believe humans come out of natural disasters, get really smart and organized and keep developing technological civilizations. I believe we only advance with help from our creators.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by dogstar23

I do find it insulting to the intellect that there are people who, despite evidence and explanations, still believe not only that we can build with that level of precision today, but that it could be done with chisels and hammers and stones thousands of years ago.

That is a truly remarkable statement.

Personally, i find it depressing that there are people who, despite the evidence, believe that man couldn't build with that level of precision thousands of years ago.

that level of precision is not achieved with ropes, sand and tea leaves. the debunkers around here want to have it both ways. They demand proof of everything and then when asked to prove how these people did such precise work with sticks and stones they just make things up and act all insulted like we're doing humanity a disservice.

You can't make diamond saw blades with ropes and leaves period.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Humans are ancient, indeed. I believe if there were aliens, they were probably us. Or we were them. But not in the genetically engineered species context. If we were the result of something like that, it would bring into question their motives. Make us smarter? More physically developed for manual labor? Neither make sense, unless they miserably failed and then up and abandoned us as such a failure. But we're talking "aliens" that had super advanced technology, right? Would they really have just quit? Nor have just left us to ourselves and assume everything will work out until they return? Doesn't really fit the character bill... I guess you could say I lean more towards the astronaut side of the spectrum.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Sorry no flag or star for you; this post is just a highlight reel; reduced from all of the best posts at the ongoing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Why didn't you just add your thought to that thread? Instead of taking every ones thoughts from that thread; and compiling them all in a new thread as your own? That's a pretty shameful thing for you to do.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: (no reason given)

Do you always confront people with unfounded accusations?

I have been holding this theory way before that thread was made. Want proof?

2 posts of mine from 2010 using the same words I used in the op about destroyed libraries and concealed knowledge:

reply to post by Sahabi

And also

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'm more prone to believing we as modern humans are simply the product of amnesia and faced near annihilation one or more times in the ancient past. We develop, we learn, we grow, we face global cataclysm, and start over. We've had more than one stone age, more than one nuclear age, and more than one space age.

This next post is from January '11

There has been more than one stone age and more than one technological age. The rise and fall of mankind has happened more than once. No ancient aliens, just advanced man beyond 10,000 B.C.

Here's a post of mine from September 2010 that explains my false-flag alien invasion theory.

reply to post by Sahabi

No one on ATS taught me precision machining, so the first post in this thread is irrelevant to your accusations.

I may have copied a couple of my older posts, but I did not do what you accused me of. I really don't know what caused you to attack me.

P.S.
Do you realize how much time I put into this thread? I was drafting this thread before "This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry" was even started. That thread got so popular that I almost considered scrapping this thread. I did not data mine from that thread.

Also, that thread gives possible explanations as to how ancient sites were built. I am not doing that. I am only drawing attention to the fact that it took out modern knowledge of science and mathematics to even understand the ancient monuments.

edit on 3/23/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

What evidence of even a diamond saw blade would remain in say, 40,000 years?

Everything returns to it's original elements eventually...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Great thread!

I actually joined this site just to thank you for this presentation.

Very well written, fascinating topics, sound hypothesis.

I am convinced of the 'rise and fall' nature of civilizations as you propose, however I do not think this rules out the help from beyond AA theory altogether. IMO there is room for both. I am convinced they are here now, so why not then? Though we can never prove they helped us with these structures, we certainly cannot prove they didn't.

The possibilities of a super advanced civilization (perhaps 5000 years more advanced than ours) are almost endless. Once we move past the bickering / warmonger phase we might be accepted into a galactic community where planet hopping is very ordinary. Even as air travel is ordinary today. In this phase of civilization there would be a natural exchange of technologies, architecture, engineering etc.

As for the alien false flag (referred to by Wernher von Braun and others) there is no doubt in my mind such a plan exists, the only question is whether they will try to execute it or not. We must be alert to this possibility.

Certainly agree with most of what you have presented, and very much appreciate the effort this must have taken.

Peace

edit on 23-3-2012 by Andromedabound because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Why do you even need diamond saw blades? To suggest that you do demonstrates that you do not really understand the techniques involved. There are so many threads here on ATS, let alone academic papers that not only propose but also demonstrate these building techniques. Harder rocks are all you need to cut and shape softer rocks. Harder rocks can be water cut, bronze cut, sand cut, water cut, etc. Hanslune has presented perfect evidence of how this was achieved. Blackmarketeer has provided plenty of evidence over time. These are all verified techniques also, check out the scientific papers detailing them.

Past civilizations at certain sites have even left details of how things were constructed but these also seem to be dismissed by those that claim we needed advanced machinery. I honestly give up when trying to reason with such views.

I have enjoyed Sahabi's thread, some interesting information and theories were proposed. I actually agree with Sahabi that knowledge has been lost over the millenia. I also think it is possible there were unknown past civilizations (depending on location). Where i disagree is the level of technology required to build these monuments / buildings.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

TextAll of the ancient libraries such as Alexandria and Timbuktu have been targeted, burned, destroyed, stolen, or hidden. This campaign even continued in the Americas with the destruction of texts belonging to the Maya and other natives. Entire oral traditions were lost by the forced conversion to colonial languages and Christianity. In my opinion, all of those books, writings, records, documents, and traditions around the world were targeted specifically for the purpose of creating a world-wide illness of amnesia.

You are correct that a campaign was instituted to hide the truth to the world and it involved several forces under one control , I doubt you will believe the truth . This information we seek to tell us how and why has been hidden or destroyed by the followers of Satan , the churches and world governments throughout history.

This is not our first time here on earth , this is the second earth age . The first earth age was destroyed for 1/3 of Gods children rising up against God with Satan . We all lived here on earth with God in bodies that did not age for millions of years until the uprising and the destruction of the earth by earthquakes and flooding and not the flood of Noah .

These precision megaliths were built by us and they are the remnant of what was in the first earth age . The bible tells us of the first earth age eer so slightly. Genesis 1:2 is mistranslated the word WAS should have read BECAME so it would read ..........and the earth became void and without form. Genesis is the story of the remaking of the earth not the making. This is why in verse 1:26 after all the races men and woman were made the next verse 1:27 tells us to replenish the earth.

There are other verses that give us clues that we were with God before this earth age for instance :

TextKing James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The Psalms of David have several references like God chose our parents and I knew thee before you were in thu mothers womb . God hated Esau but loved Jacob because of what Esau did in the first earth age . I know many will discount this but it matters not those with eyes to see and ears to hear will understand . We are at the end of this earth age were the earth will go through another great cleansing but not with water like the first two times but with fire .

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

The library at Alexandria wasn't deliberately destroyed though - it caught fire after Caesar ordered the burning of ships in Alexandria harbour to prevent sea borne reinforcements for Ptolemy landing (during Caesar's crazy grab for power in Egypt). Sparks drifting on the wind set fire to dock side buildings and these fires then spread throughout the city.

Again, this is all documented and recorded by both the Egyptians and by the Romans. Obviously though, some on here will ignore this and claim it was flying saucers.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Caesar said he accidentally burned down the Library of Alexandria... just like Nero's great fire of Rome... or like when George Bush said Saddam has weapons of mass destruction...

The winners and those of influence get the privilege to write "his own story".... his story.... history.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I see your point but the Egyptians also told a similar story. Alexandria harbour had not been dredged for a generation, sinking ships in the harbour would have blocked it for shipping attempting to land troop reinforcements to help Ptolemy against Caesar and Cleopatra. Therefore, aside from the records, it also strikes me as the most plausible explanation. Sometimes bad things happen in war - things that are unintentional.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

We weren't there, so the best we can do is logically speculate. For all I know, the destruction of Alexandria Library could have been completely unintentional. But I can't help to draw alternative conclusions when the same Roman leaders who contributed to Alexandria's destruction are the legacy from which later Roman leaders also had a hand in the destruction of North and South American knowledge through the papacy and Christianity.

"I am Caesar, I am the Emperor."
- Pope Boniface VIII

edit on 3/23/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Unfounded accusations you say? Anyone can put that thread and this one side by side and see what you have done. Why would you take my post as an attack and go on a defensive?...well, because you know it's true.

Your thoughts about being a machinist and you find the undertaking impossible; is the only information you have added. The rest is from trolling this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... ; to make the one here....why did't you link to where your quoted messages came from instead of snip them? Oh, that's right I just gave one.

I can't help but take offense to your rule breaking as should others; especially when you are taking many other peoples well thought out ideas, from the linked post; and claiming them as your own. Perhaps is for the accolades as I have seen many praises for your theft; or perhaps the original intention was for something as silly as stars and flags.

I could link everything showing proof; but that proof is not for you, but for the wonderful mods here at ATS so they can decide. If you are going to do such things; at least cite the people you are going to rip off.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

On my good word as your fellow human, I did not read more than the first couple posts of that thread. I was too busy making this thread.

I even gave many cites and credit by links and names of individuals who conceived certain discoveries where at all possible. The rest is from the accumulated knowledge I've gained, just as all of you have done also in other regards.

All I'm saying is we have evidence that our ancestors were so intelligent that it took us with modern knowledge to even understand them. We have risen and fallen before.

Thank you. Peace be to you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Well, at least thanks for admitting what you did...I can imagine it was hard to keep up with that thread and authoring this one at the same time...it is a really good thread over there isn't it? Nice highlight reel by the way...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Not one time did I mention methods of ancient construction. Not one time did I mention lasers, magnetic levitation, or harmonic resonance. Not once! And for the record, all of these methods have been theorized by published individuals. Those methods are not new or recent theories.

Show me a single thread that compares modern precision methods to the ancient megaliths, and then elaborates that we have risen and fallen, and then elaborates that knowledge was destroyed and suppressed by those in power, and then goes on to counter the alternative Ancient Aliens/Astronaut Theory, and then cites sources of a false-flag alien agenda. Show me where my entire premiss is a rip off or plagiarism of someone else!

If you want to debate theories, let's go for it!

If you have any problems with my thread, please, by all means forward your complaints to the ATS staff.
Please do not troll this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Sand ramp explains it all.

In the op I mentioned that an average human hair is about 0.003 inches or 0.0762 millimeters thick.

The stones of these ancient sites have a precision fit between each contact surface. This means no sand particles or even a human hair is between the contact surfaces. There is absolutely no room for debris to be stuck under any of the blocks. It was an extremely clean assembly... far too clean for sand ramps.

Not only is that absurd, it's not in context with my post, which was about obelisks.

Harte

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join