It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by simplybill
Now I don't want to step on anyone's sacred cow, but why would these advanced aliens travel vast distances to come here and show us how to quarry and stack large stones? I mean, wouldn't at least one of the local farmers have stepped up and said, "Yes, that's a very nice pyramid, now could you please show us how to build a dam so the Nile River will stop washing out my crops every year? And while you're at it, could you please use your advanced technology to make it a hydroelectric dam so we can have a light above our dinner table?"
When the Peace Corps or missionaries go to foriegn countries, they often teach the people how to grow crops or raise livestock or even how to do proper dental care. Most indigenous people would probably think it wierd if a fancy stranger walked into their village and offered to put up a pyramid. Why wouldn't the ancient Egyptians think the same?

What if the pyramid was a tool to help mankind, not a tomb as the mainstream thinking suggests?

The hydraulic ram pump theory is as credible as any others I have heard.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

Also, why is it that when aliens come to Earth they go to some ignorant, knuckle dranging slack-jaw to reveal their secrets?

Well...yes

I do see large gaps in the ancient engineering achievements claimed and/or related to aliens or beings from other planet(s). The Heavens did infact motivated the ancients to start star gazing. However there are still many unanswered questions that if the civilization was so advanced then why didn't it survive? They could have very well moved to different geographical region(s) and continue to flourish. Infact many of the egyptians might have migrated to different parts of the world but then again history unearthed from other parts of the world contradicts just that and questions the entire cradle of civilization(s) around the world. Everyday we keep finding skulls of ancient human and the dates keep going further back in time.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

Also, why is it that when aliens come to Earth they go to some ignorant, knuckle dranging slack-jaw to reveal their secrets?

If the aliens were highly intelligent then why didn't they help the egyptians or humans on figuring out the biggest mystery....'How to understand a Woman?"
I dont think anyone ever will

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

Well...yes

I do see large gaps in the ancient engineering achievements claimed and/or related to aliens or beings from other planet(s). The Heavens did infact motivated the ancients to start star gazing. However there are still many unanswered questions that if the civilization was so advanced then why didn't it survive? They could have very well moved to different geographical region(s) and continue to flourish. Infact many of the egyptians might have migrated to different parts of the world but then again history unearthed from other parts of the world contradicts just that and questions the entire cradle of civilization(s) around the world. Everyday we keep finding skulls of ancient human and the dates keep going further back in time.

One consideration is this...

Perhaps the previous civilizations DID NOT survive. Perhaps we may not either. After all we are near the end if someone pushes a button to unleash nuclear hell. Seems mankind may progress to this point then distroys itsself.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

If the aliens were highly intelligent then why didn't they help the egyptians or humans on figuring out the biggest mystery....'How to understand a Woman?"
I dont think anyone ever will

Come on...even "little green men from Mars" with big brains have their limitations. Why is it we never hear about "little green women from Mars"?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I read about John Keeley using exactly this technology, both for lifting heavy burdens, and also for turning rock to powder for the purpose of gold mining. It's hardly new, just takes awhile for people to accept that it's possible.

So, then why aren't believers like yourself using it and demonstrating it"
You are sure to draw a large crowd.

To those of you who say this method was "lost".
How exactly do you propose that it became lost?
Surely with building being and ongoing thing it would have been continuously useful.

"Suppressed", as things are today. You do realize, don't you, that even that "suppressed" technology is being used for the benefit of those who are supplressing it?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Are you forgetting all the handed down oral and written stories from the ancients stating that the gods that came from the sky, sun and stars built them or gave them the tools necessary to do it? Half the population of the planet at the time did not sit down and whack away with stone hammers and copper chisels making the pyramids. And to be used for a tomb? BS!!!! So if they did have these wonderfull soundwave and etc tech,, where has there ever been found any evidence of it? Same goes for copper tools since never in Egypts history have they ever found copper chisels. Most of these block are made with laser precision accuracy and are time consuming today to recreate. Then you have to move these thing from such a distance. 5,000 people did not pull on ropes and drag these things 30 or miles and put them into place. Saying it was done this way or that way with no proof is stupid. We have a great mystery before us and only time and further digging into all sites will ever get us there. A lot of the stories and texts say the gods had done it or given the tools capable of doing it. If the tech did not come from the gods it was man made. If it was made by man the tech is lost and further exploration is needed to find evidence of it as none exists while there is evidence of alien intervention. Mainstream experts do not believe an out of this world intervention took place nor do they believe man made these structures by any means other then pounding on these rocks with other rocks for months or years at a time. Time to wake up people, either we had visitors here in the past or man was more advanced at one time then we are now.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
Gonna have to say I disagree. If we once had advanced technologies of any type and they were then forgotten then wouldn't they have developed again in the natural evolution of technology? We still cannot move 100 ton blocks of stone with any type of technology other than pure mechanical yet we are almost at quantum computing. To me, the ancient structures point to non-human interaction. I think the newest episode of Ancient Aliens puts forth some very good evidence for this.

I agree with you on that +Rep i still believe Aliens had helped human kind with either human evolution and technologies.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Really interesting...but how do you explain the dating of the stones that say the ones on top are OLDER than the ones on the bottom, and were cut first?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Because women are from venus. I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah,.......I noticed they used modern machinery throughout the whole experiment. Machinery that they haven't actually surfaced from the earth as far as I know. I am a big fan of Ed Leedskalnin, however, no one has even really proven what claims he had made, he took his secret to the grave with him from what I hear. As for Aliens, i personally think they are the Fallen Angels from the bible and the intelligence then speaks for itself, as I believe they are still here to make sure that we don't have a clue as to who or why these Pyramids etc. were made. it keeps us confused and creates all kinds of divisions in people which (not mentioning war and politics) puts the intelligent minds of men (those too smart and mentally acute for war) in an intellectual battle with each other. They are at war and they don't even realize it. Conspiracy theorists vs. scientists, if you will.The "tuning fork" in the photo seems a bit thick to me, resembles more of a pillar. To shout and blow horns and yelling at blocks (whatever the case may be) that would have to be some serious noise/vibration to that, enough that everyone within earshot would have their ears....shot. Sonic vibration has an incredible amount of energy behind that as well (enough to cut through rock like butter) however the miniscule precision of the focused frequency and the refined direction of the frequencies in the equipment are what keeps everyone around the machine from getting hurt.This in tandem with directing the blocks, some of which are several tons, seems like an impossible task unless you had machinery far more advanced that we have even today. I mean, the little drill that they had there was cool, but it just made Swiss cheese out of and otherwise good block. I didn't see any real examples using blocks the size and scale of the Pyramids or how they would vibrate them across the ocean as has been proven that some of the material/block came from overseas. It seems the math on the second page was put there just to confuse, as they know that only a few people will understands what they are looking at and because a scientist did the math and it looks WAY above our heads, that we would just say "wow look at that impressive math...looks good to me, how can I refute it?" I know, I do this all the time at work while dealing with customer's billing, If they don't understand it, I will make it as confusing as possible, while still telling the truth and they get confused and just accept what i am saying because they just don't want to have to do the mental math.....and I'm not even a mathematician. They go away just believing what I told them without proof. Not saying aliens, but I AM saying that we still haven't found the answer.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Some are not a mystery, they are just impossible. Back on topic... Block and Tuning Fork.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
NASA is the big government coverup for everything people. It is time everyone gets comfortable with: yes, aliens are here (just my opinion) and have been here for a long time and probably can time travel and probably were in the past living using their technology.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is the coolest thread. Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't think very much. This is the best explanation for the pyramids and megaliths. I had a thread explaining my theory on them-baiscally saying they are a large battery.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
My question is very valid and answers the question of where is the evidence of the building plans and pictures of workmen using tools.

Your question answers nothing, it is only meant as subterfuge used to hide the fact that you have no evidence to back up your claim.

Not one building we build today has a description and images of cranes, hydraulic machines, pictures of tools and how they build the building engraved on solid granite. Why would you expect the ancients do this?

Nope, however we do have loads of detailed schematics using the record keeping media of our time. Are you simply not aware of modern architecture? Blueprints? The -detailed- record keeping that goes into the construction of modern buildings? There are places in the world where you cannot add a deck to your home without filing a detailed schematic of your construction with local record keeping agencies.

Why would I expect the ancients to do it?

Because they did. Everything from day to day living and medical treatments to building plans and the efforts of slavery are well documented.

The ancient people most likely had no hopes or premonitions that there civilization was going to perish or 'vanish' This then becomes the reason as to why there is very little information in our records that show the building practices and all the tools necessary to move, cut and chisel such great and wonderful structures.

Not knowing the details as to how some of the ancient monoliths were built, does not mean we do not understand how any of them were built. Many of them were created before the advent of the written word. This is when physical evidence of your claims in the form of artifacts is even more important.

This is only being done now in case of an end of the world scenario. There are seed banks and deep underground vaults that have records and copies of everything recorded or created.

Library of Congress wasn't an "End of the World Scenario", neither was the Library of Alexandria for that matter.

South America contain the worlds richest deposit in ancient, beautiful, well crafted walls and construction methods ever seen on this planet and I can see why we would easily deduce that the perfection found had to have been alien.

Well, considering my educational background is Mesoamerican Art History, I welcome you to show me something that points to aliens.

Freemasonry and their untold rumours of ancient knowledge being shared with Davinci, and Nostradamus who saw and read very ancient technologies that were used before the great forgetting were echoed in their works but thats a little speculative and off topic.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Being off topic hasn't stopped you from introducing anything else, so why stop now??

Look.

You made a claim that can't be backed up with empirical research. It happens. Best to forget it and move along or do some actual research and publish this again when you have something more to share. Let's face it, this is no doctoral thesis, my friend.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

A good theory but I disagree, the humans may have shaped some stones but the tools wasn't made by humans.

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

LOL, I bookmarked that website like 10 minutes ago after stumbling upon it in this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Added this to the Op. This is how much force you would need to operate a sonic drill.

Yes but how quick does it drill the NASA video in you OP 1 hour for 14cm hole for a hole a few mm across

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i watched the last episode of ancient aliens dedicated to puma punku and what i didn't know is that there where 2 separate styles of stone work.. the earliest was the melted stone style and the most recent was the style you could imagine that "man" constructed and while i don't disagree about the awesome mind of a human and the ability to work out these things i just can't wrap my mind around the fact that "man" had a a hand in the building of the "melted stone" work.. puma punku and the sort, to me, is the best evidence we have for aliens in my opinion. i've worked construction all my life i'm a master mason, not the secret society and i've worked with about every stone you can find and tool and i have never in all my life seen anything even remotely close to achieve anything like what we see there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ye and good luck making perfectly flat surfaces on every side of 100 tons stones then transfering it 60miles on wooden logs without any chips or damage to the sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join