It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Am I the only one that actually thinks aliens is a more likely explanation that the OP's?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Danbones

Piezoelectric Basins for Acoustic Levitation Identified at Megalithic Sites

The specific and exclusive use of piezoelectric calcite and quartz crystals for the construction of the pyramids themselves, and the large basins that once surrounded them in great numbers, relates to their transducive capacity to focus and amplify acoustic waves. Mechanical flexing occurs in the quartz and calcite crystals as a uniform structural deformation that generates standing waves within the stones' crystalline lattice, eventually building a strong electromagnetic field that allows acoustic levitation.

The high-walled enclosure, resembling a courtyard, contained energetic waters identified by the local indigenous wisdom traditions as Lake Hathor. The lake waters were absorbed by the porous limestone of the pyramids, and provided direct electrical connection to the subterranean water table and thereby to the world's oceans. The pyramid texts of Saqqara describe this absorption of water within the stones in exact terms, stating that the pyramids' "foundations are the stones, the water..." The hieroglyphic inscription on the obelisk at Abu Ghurab reads "Heart of the Sun" in reference to the pyramid network's piezoelectric transduction of the infrasound resonance of the sun, at the 1.45 Hz frequency of the human heart at rest. Were the pyramids responsible for the regulation of global heartbeat patterns and weather patterns?
Source

This might of been missed by some. This is response to not finding any tools or evidence of acoustic technologies in the ancients. It is not disputed that the ancients knew much more about acoustics than we knew and that it played a major part in our evolution.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Well, where are the two other reflectors that would have to be in simultaneous movement with this "transducer". It's not even be a proper transducer, it produces standing waves w/in the stone. It needs to continually propagate the wave upward towards the reflector (where is it?) to levitate.

There's no singing or chanting in the world that's going to move those blocks.

The sites just making extraordinary claims through poor observation, and not providing any scientific evidence to support it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Misleading thread title, this isn't definite proof its still informed guess work.

I'd rather have seen more of the Coral Castle ideal followed..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry my friend but actually Aliens did help develop mankind on their beginings,why people think its too hard to this to happen?? did mankind created technolody in the past more advance than what we have now???, the answer is NO, they didnt have the means to create all that structures with copper and iron tools, aliens came and help human development and give info about the stars and planets, some aliens help, others conquer and do many bad things (ask the mayans what happen when they align with some not really nice alien lifeform call quetzalcoatl, that promoted blood baths, human sacrifice , at the end the mayans dissapear from the face of the earth without leaving any trace of it, thats what happens when ET and humans mix and do bad things).

People tend to think that Aliens are like in the movies, I am sorry to dissapoint you but aliens are very different than us humans are, Aliens cant die, thay have long pass that problem that we have us today, they can change bodies anytime they want like clothes, created one body for some purpose and use it, then stored and use it later. Thats why in the bible they call them angels or demons, because they can use a body to do their stuff or if they want it they dont use a body (organic). They have the power to create organic bodies like we create cars today, The best example on this are Greys!! They are organic robots , they are not real aliens, just a organic robot to do the work that the REAL ALIENS tells them to do, they dont have a souls, just instructions like a computer of course much more advance than any apple computer today.

Why we cant find any evidence of aliens today? they hide and destroy all evidence, the only evidence we have are pyramids and ancient structures they left, they left it because we humans think we made it and to research it and kill sometime on this earth, but the rest of the techonology they either destroy it or hidded away from us.

Human by itself dindt create technology in ancient times, the technology was brought by Aliens and use by them, in ancient times not all the people have contact with them just the elite and the shamans who pass the info on the population that they were Gods! thats why people give good and and things to these kind of people who had contact with them of course making them rich and powerfull, an example would be the pharaohs.

Why only on earth happens this kind of development? well close minded people may believe that, but actually aliens do help develop many earth type planets, with humans or different kind of aliens, millions in our galaxy alone, souls need playgrouds to develop their soul or meet their doom if they like the bad things and planets like earth are made for this purpose, take care and develop by aliens, thats their job!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
im sure i read somewhere that the stone in the pyramid is actually concreate that it was poured. the french had a team who found enough evidense to make a book about machine marks on or near the gp of giza saw marks & lathe marks on stone . if the pyramid is actually a machine .herodotus & masudi point to those ideas as what the AUTOMATONS described or never ending light in & under the pyramids who knows as for finding out the truth about this just ask ourself what did the hide in the grand canyon in 1909. the times of india 1912 discoverys under the sphinx enclosure & why is the smithsonian dumping finds by the BARGE load out at sea its a mystery but now you can google it

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hey OP.

Seriously get over yourself. Among you alien debunking people you always say that you need absolute proof or it didn't happen.

The links you provided are nothing but demonstrations and theories of something that has been known for quite awhile. But yet it fails to provide any solid evidence that this is how these structures were built. So you are doing the exact same thing that an "over enthusiastic believer" does when he or she says absolute 100% proof of alien abductions.

You say that we don't give them (ancient man) enough credit and they were very intelligent and smart beings. It must be lost technology and we have had an advanced human race capable of these things.

Explain to me why they wouldn't want to give themselves credit for some of these unexplained structures. Why would they make up messed up stories about star people or sky people when they already had all the answers.

This theory you provide is just that, a theory.

While the ancient aliens scenario is also just a theory, it provides much more direct and or speculative evidence than this theory.

People hate believing "Aliens" because they picture little grey things or green things, and star wars or star trek conventions and you just like to try and discredit believers/researchers because it makes you feel good about yourself.

If that wasn't the case than you would have simply put "My theory about How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision."

Just the mathematics of how many planets, galaxies and how old the universe is, completely debunks the idea of there have never being any other-worldly beings develop and be as interested in the cosmos as we are.

This thread is bunk just for its trolling attributes. This kind of information has been theorized about a lot in the ancient aliens series and other places around the web, and people have done a way better job than this.

5/5 downward thumbs

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So, as always, the proof that aliens did "the hard stuff" is that we can't figure out how it was done.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Am I the only one that actually thinks aliens is a more likely explanation that the OP's?

More likely - no. As likely - yes. But that's not saying either theory hold much water. Sonic drill still need a high speed rotary drill, it just vibrates it up and down as well. To build that you would still have an industrial society capable of building such machines.

How the Sonic Drill Works

Slapping a tuning fork on a crude slow-speed hand-held drill isn't likely to have any effect, accept to annoy the person trying to use it. Using vibrations to help move an object across a surface works, as our conveyor belts and assembly lines have proven, but I don't think anyone will find much benefit to moving a 4-ton block across the ground by having monks chant at it or people stamping their feet in unison nearby. The effect would be too negligible to notice.

Leveraging and prying the weight along while applying a pulling force is all that is needed, for 'sticking points' having a group swinging a battering ram at the back of a block while it's being pulled would certainly help, but that's not a 'sonic' anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The fundamental problem is that it would take more energy to generate the necessary vibrations to do the work than it would to just hammer and chisel and lift. Tapping a tuning fork over and over is much less efficient than simply tapping the stone with a chisel.

It's always going to be a matter of energy generation and efficiency.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I look at those bowls with the gears on the side and it dawns on me that if you had a ball of granite and placed it in the bowl with some animal fat grease, you could use the cogs to lever the block around on top of it. Like if they had 100 of these things with granite balls all ready to go and level, and used them like one of those roller ball conveyer belt setups just rolling the blocks where they need to go.

Just a theory.

Or, I was using those sliders they sell on TV to move furniture with my wife just now when this came to me. We moved a very heavy cabinet across hardwood and carpet and it pushed very easy once I got them under the corners.

Maybe they are upside down now, so the flat side was used to rest the block on and the granite ball would act as a multidirectional wheel like a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
edit on 19-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't see many people vibrating thousand ton rocks into neatly packed formations these days, let alone eras ago. I don't believe humans had any sort of long lost technology they used to do this. It is more logical, to myself, to believe there was a higher intelligence assisting humanity with technologies, or at least assisting them in building various structures across the world.

Look at the stones at Pump Punku. There are nearly perfect right angles on those stones, that's after being weatherized for 'x' amount of years. I doubt that this was an effect of ancient humans running around and hitting these huge rocks with a tuning fork.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm still pretty sure that the marvelous feats of ancient engineering are due to:

Lots of manpower (whether slaves or skilled workers) + Lots of time (years to build such things) + Natural assists (using sand, water to move large objects) + Lots of ropes and pulleys + Ramps

pretty much explain how such structures were built without the need for any alien intervention or lost technology. For one thing, such technology never would have been lost...we humans tend to keep doing what works, we're funny that way.

Lets not forget about animal friends too in addition to humans
Elephants, Horses, Bulls, Donkeys, Camels etc etc
that were extensively used to haul and move objects around

FeaturesThe temple is made up of 130,000 tons of granite......The tons of stone was taken, with the help of hundreds of elephants, from Thirukoilore (birth place of Raja raja's mother) near Sri Virateshvara swamy temple. The kumbam, on top of the temple was believed to have taken to the top by creating a slope from the ground to the 66m gopuram made of soil. Then elephants would drag the stone to the top of gopuram. This is the only temple whose shadow of the pillars and the gopuram does not fall on the ground.

INDIAN_GOPURAM_CONSTRUCTION
edit on 19-3-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
Hey OP.

Seriously get over yourself. Among you alien debunking people you always say that you need absolute proof or it didn't happen.
While the ancient aliens scenario is also just a theory, it provides much more direct and or speculative evidence than this theory.

So instead of using your intelligence and researching more than the average A.D.D human who needs a 2 minute youtube video to comprehend you resort to saying that man was stupid and aliens from outer space built the megalithic structures. I like star trek too and wished Star wars was real but in reality it is a ridiculous, baseless idea.

Dont get me wrong, I love the idea of aliens but that is a dull minded approach to finding out answers. Its as weak as any fanatical religious person not able to comprehend anything about the world around him but he ignorantly offers the answer ' God didit!".

Use your brain a little more. Research the readily available stories and lore that came from these cultures you think were inspired by E.T's. Reading your post makes me feel like a dolt for ever entertaining the idea of A.A.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
You cannot go round blaming Ancient Aliens for claiming we had Alien help when the Government clearly do not want to admit that humans were advanced beings in the past!!

Come on, seriously, those are the only 2 options...you need to be questioning why the government would keep it all hushed up that we were well clever back in the day. And what happens to those advanced civilizations to wipe them out....Until you can conclude the answers to those questions...Aliens are the answer.

Sinny, you've hit the nail on the head. I've sometimes wondered if the government actually commissioned the production of the Ancient Aliens program. (I do like the show, but...)

This is what I've always believed, also. There were highly sophisticated civilizations before ours -- they were probably far superior to our polluted civilization.

The technology hasn't just been forgotten, but it has been hidden. Big oil would absolutely hate it if we had clean, free energy.

OP, thanks for saying what lots of us have been thinking. Good work.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
But has this method ever been done to build a to scale replica for absolute proof I am wondering, to not only cut and shape with precision but to move across distances and put the pieces in place. Very good read and I haven't gotten through all the video yet but this is definitively very cool nice work OP

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Use your brain a little more. Research the readily available stories and lore that came from these cultures you think were inspired by E.T's. Reading your post makes me feel like a dolt for ever entertaining the idea of A.A.

I would respectfully request that you do the same, because there is no empirical research to suggest your theory is sound.

There are no written records detailing vibration technology.
There are no artifact records detailing vibration technology.

Nothing you have referenced can stand up to critical analysis.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Hykos Shepherd Kings or maybe Enoch built the Great Pyramid

Possibly with a knowledge similar to that of the theory suggested here.

How was the Great Pyramid built, Its Architect Is YHWH

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

This is YHWH's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. Ps 118:22-23

It was built as a Sign and Witness unto YHWH

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an Altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHWH.

20 And It shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt:

The Great Pyramid on the Giza plateau is on the border of upper and lower Egypt in the midst of the land of Egypt, the gematria total for this portion of scripture Equals the height of the Great Pyramid in Pyramid Inches, a measurement left by the builders.

a few, what does it do statements

Predicts Messiah's birth year, death and resurrection

It is concaved on each side equal to the radius of the earth at the equator, only found out by airial observations

The distance to the sun, the weight of the earth

Mean values, height land earth, temperature

The length of base sides calculate three different calendar years.

and is the Most accurately alligned Building to true north on the planet, even after thousands of years....the goal of modern observatories.

These things are not hidden, such a brief introduction.

YHWH's Sign and Witness

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yah... of cousre

thats why the pyramids at giza are in the shape of ORIONS belt

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

For one thing shamanic yoga full lotus pyramid power works through this exact same method -- sound into ultrasound then subharmonics into ELF waves and this nonlinear process creates sonofusion.

For another thing the harmonics of the Egyptian pyramids do go into ultrasound which then has subharmonics into the ELF waves as I noted in my Devil's Chord thread.

Another thing is that the Ark of the Convenant was not "one" Ark but was actually a shamanic drum that created electromagnetic healing energy and other Arks like this were known to be used in Egypt.

I know someone who lived with the Dogon for months and he saw them use drums for electromagnetic shamanic healing and the Dogon culture is from ancient Egypt.

As for the alien obsession it is blatantly promoted by the CIA through the SRI and the New Age movment founded by the military. So it is tragic that abovetopsecret readers have not figured this out yet -- when this is a conspiracy website.

So the ancient astronaut alien meme is the conspiracy of conspiracies -- it's the conspiracy as mind control propaganda to get people to passively want to be "saved" by the aliens.

Just listen to Prince and Picknett podcasts online about their Stargate Conspiracy book.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

I would respectfully request that you do the same, because there is no empirical research to suggest your theory is sound.

There are no written records detailing vibration technology.
There are no artifact records detailing vibration technology.

Nothing you have referenced can stand up to critical analysis.

Yes there is.
Yes there is. It has been proven and shown in this thread and many others.

Its called Archaeoacoustics Here I help you. lmgtfy.com... or lmgtfy.com...
and if dont understand those then try lmgtfy.com...

Read the post man. Stop being so ignorant. I recommend a snack and a nap.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join