It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
my only problem with this is there are a lot of factor can go wrong. each rock would vibrate at a different frequency right? so first you have to find that. the factors that could change that alone are what throw me off on this theory: the composition of the rock, humidity, temperature, weight, size, shape, etc. then once you find the frequency you would need hundreds of men playing "trumpets" at that exact frequency and at high volume to levitate it. You're telling me that people from all over the world discovered how to do all of this around the same time period? And on top of that these people, instead of using this technology to build homes or defensive structures for themselves, all decided that pyramids were what they were going to build? And then after having built these pyramids they decide to never use the technology again, never speak of it again, and leave no evidence of the technologies' existence? to me that's more farfetched than saying aliens came here to do it. by far.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thats your opinion. but i disagree. The weights involved stacked to precision with the "close tolerances" within the mating surfaces of irregular geometric shapes could not happened by the Ancients alone. Puma Punku is a Engineer's nightmare with it's interlocking stones cut to bizarre patterns and dimensions. The use of calipers point to the evidence that the precision cuttings is of an advanced level of engineering knowledge.

Personally, I'd like to see a team of expert engineers, ecologists, historians and archaeologists from all aspects of life converge on the site and conduct a scientific analysis of the area's contents. I think it deserves the use the best of the best academic Titans to grapple the subject. If their findings suggest that man alone was responsible in the application of the technology required, I'll shut up. But until then my opinion is that man did not posses the knowledge necessary in creating these objects.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Below link might provide you with some theories and illustrations on Extreme Masonry. Do not forget in addition to Humans, I'm sure the animals had a big hand in moving large objects or atleast delivery of it to the work place.

EXTREME MASONRY

It also has several images which I didn't wanna upload and hog up the space.

edit on 19-3-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Not one building we build today has a description and images of cranes, hydraulic machines, pictures of tools and how they build the building engraved on solid granite. Why would you expect the ancients do this?

The ancient people most likely had no hopes or premonitions that there civilization was going to perish or 'vanish' This then becomes the reason as to why there is very little information in our records that show the building practices and all the tools necessary to move, cut and chisel such great and wonderful structures.

Sigh... every single building today has detailed blueprints, dimensions, weights and construction procedures (granted they aren't engraved into the walls, but you bet they exist.)

Every single heavy construction machine has manuals, production standards, etc etc.

On one hand you say that they are "depicted using tools," and then you say "why would they do that?"

What they DID describe (in detail) is how the Gods came and interacted with them and imparted this motivation/ability unto them. Let me ask you: why would they do THAT?

link   

Originally posted by Harte

Now can you imagine a civilization with no computers, tv or electricity to occupy time. They would have all the time in the world to perfect what they would consider super high tech.

Or, alternatively, all the time they needed to break stone out of a quarry, square it up, and drag it up a ramp to place it into the edifice they were building.

Your hypothesis ignores established facts like the presence of saw marks on stones found in AE construction, including the GP.

Also, you're ignoring the presence of marks on stones at Tiwanaku that indicate the use of pounding stones and chisels.

So, you can explain anything as long as you can pick and choose which facts to ignore.

Harte

Not at all. I like many others are attempting to explain how some of these well quarried and crafted stones with mysterious drill holes and cut marks could have been accomplished with out the need of alien intervention.

These stones show saw marks and core drill (hole saw) marks, yet you ignore this evidence in favor of ultrasonics, and then deny ignoring it?

There are many stones that are far to great to have been moved by modern ways.

No stone has ever been found in any culture's construction that cannot be moved "by modern ways."

The largest stone ever moved by men was recent enough for us to know that what you say here is total fluff.

You don't own the facts and they point away from your hypothesis.

Not that the hypothesis itself isn't interesting.

Harte

link   
To address the larger idea of technical sonic devices and people sonic power

Hmmm, the problem with these is that no one can duplicate them now nor find any trace of them.

It would also require independent invention of these technologies, many times

The megolith builders then lost by the people who live in these areas known by their modern names

Malta then lost
Ancient Egypt and then lost
Roman (and then lost again) and the Romans a thousand years later put up those same stones again!
Italy, etc
Russia in historic times moved a 1,250 ton rock with out powered machines....how did they do that? lol
Ethiopia
Japan
France
Peru
Mexico

Now for Egypt we have fair amount of information and images made by the AE of them making and moving stones - so why no sonic there?

Picture of the quarries the limestone was removed from fo rthe pyramids - shows clearly it was bashed out

These Chinese folks oddly were unable to move this stone which at 16,000 tons should have been a snap for those sonic guys

These guys in 1915 who obviously didn't get the memo outlining the easy way to do it

Also these folks who in 2011 moved a 250 ton statue

Sonic is a nice idea but fails at the evidence level: no sign of the technology, evidence of other methods used by ancients, and if they were using sonics - how did the Inca hide all this when the Spanish showed up?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No chance that this is the method they used to build the pyramids.....First of all that was an electric drill and although there has always been electricty we have until now learned how to harness it.

I believe the pyramids were built a lot slower and a lot more primitavely then that. IMHO

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dagann

Ah Dagann the PP site has been examined; the fringe never mentions this as it removes some of the smoke needed for mystery to prevail

Look up in google Scholar the name Jean-Pierre Protzen, he is one of the leading (amongst many) who have studied the site

Just one example

One example study
edit on 19/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well all this proves is that Ancient Civilizations were a ton more advanced than we are even to this day. My question is why the heck does civilization just keep going back to the point of having absolutely nothing and then working back up from nothing? History sure doesn't seem to be adding up like our History books try to make us believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
Well all this proves is that Ancient Civilizations were a ton more advanced than we are even to this day. My question is why the heck does civilization just keep going back to the point of having absolutely nothing and then working back up from nothing? History sure doesn't seem to be adding up like our History books try to make us believe.

Well atleast they knew a thing or two about Geometry in addition to ofcourse laws of physics and mathematics

Modern techniques are aimed at mass construction of sophisticated technology for everyone or for most of the populus. Ancient monuments were generally constructed for Kings and Queens. Ofcourse history is often distored from the facts. It takes years of research and artiFACTS to establish and validate a theory.

SACRED_GEOMETRY

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The truth is...

Depending on your opinion, modern man has been here on Earth 10-20 THOUSAND years.

The Earth has existed for 4.5 BILLION years.

So, who is to say that some sort of intelligent being has came on the scene and died off many times in that 4.5 BILLION years?

Dr Joseph P Farrell has written several books that provide little known information to consider in this regard.

A good interview was done on Coast to Coast about this...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

Because EVERYTHING is memory.
Every block of stone is zillions of atoms REMEMBERING to hold hands.
If the memory field of the planet FORGETS everything, then in the blink of an eye...no-thing.

We should now have a better handle upon memory, and how all that We considered as seperate is actually ONE.
That mass is memory based with magnetic properties, hence Leedskalnin KNEW how to magnetically reverse what Wer have been TOLD is a centre PULL.
Gravity does not exist, there is no such force.
There is magnetic attraction.
Reverse that locally, and then Your stones will be attracted towards the zenith.
gravitor

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Use your brain a little more. Research the readily available stories and lore that came from these cultures you think were inspired by E.T's. Reading your post makes me feel like a dolt for ever entertaining the idea of A.A.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I would respectfully request that you do the same, because there is no empirical research to suggest your theory is sound.

There are no written records detailing vibration technology.
There are no artifact records detailing vibration technology.

Nothing you have referenced can stand up to critical analysis.

Yes there is.
Yes there is. It has been proven and shown in this thread and many others.

Its called Archaeoacoustics Here I help you. lmgtfy.com...

Archaeoacoustics involves studying the ancient use of architecture to improve sound quality in rooms and/or theaters, etc. It has nothing to do with acoustic levitation or even vibrations in any form (other than the longitudinal vibrations in air that is what we call "sound.") In fact, the technology, the methods, even the equations for vibrations and resonance in solids are different from the methods, technology or equations for manipulating sound.

Try again,

or lmgtfy.com...

I believe the poster stated that there "are no written records detailing vibration technology.
There are no artifact records detailing vibration technology" not "There are not stupid websites making ridiculous claims on the internet."

Assuming he meant ancient records, you would seem to have rather awkwardly attempted to misquote and mischaracterize his statement here.

and if dont understand those then try lmgtfy.com...

And now I see why. You need to get Beiber off your brain.

Harte

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
dup post removed
edit on Mon Mar 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Now I don't want to step on anyone's sacred cow, but why would these advanced aliens travel vast distances to come here and show us how to quarry and stack large stones? I mean, wouldn't at least one of the local farmers have stepped up and said, "Yes, that's a very nice pyramid, now could you please show us how to build a dam so the Nile River will stop washing out my crops every year? And while you're at it, could you please use your advanced technology to make it a hydroelectric dam so we can have a light above our dinner table?"
When the Peace Corps or missionaries go to foriegn countries, they often teach the people how to grow crops or raise livestock or even how to do proper dental care. Most indigenous people would probably think it wierd if a fancy stranger walked into their village and offered to put up a pyramid. Why wouldn't the ancient Egyptians think the same?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by simplybill
Now I don't want to step on anyone's sacred cow, but why would these advanced aliens travel vast distances to come here and show us how to quarry and stack large stones? I mean, wouldn't at least one of the local farmers have stepped up and said, "Yes, that's a very nice pyramid, now could you please show us how to build a dam so the Nile River will stop washing out my crops every year? And while you're at it, could you please use your advanced technology to make it a hydroelectric dam so we can have a light above our dinner table?"
When the Peace Corps or missionaries go to foriegn countries, they often teach the people how to grow crops or raise livestock or even how to do proper dental care. Most indigenous people would probably think it wierd if a fancy stranger walked into their village and offered to put up a pyramid. Why wouldn't the ancient Egyptians think the same?

Good thought. Why the Aliens were selective about sharing their technology to just moving large stones or building collosal monuments ?
Interesting thought.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by simplybill

Technical note:

Well actually the AE did build dams - but your point is well made nonetheless - unless there are a lot of alien masory gods out there....

Ancient Egyptian dam

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

Also, why is it that when aliens come to Earth they go to some ignorant, knuckle dranging slack-jaw to reveal their secrets?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If ancient Egyptians couldn't have built the pyramids, and if there was no vanished, technologically superior human race that could, then why not attribute the feat to Martians or some other interplanetary extraterrestrial beings? There has been a continuing abundance of books that have put forth this very theory: The Morning of the Magicians by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier (Stein and Day, 1964), Chariots of the Gods? by Erich von Däniken (GP Putnam's Sons, 1970), The Stairway to Heaven by Zecharia Sitchin (St. Martin's Press, 1980), Mars Mystery: The Secret Connection Between Earth and the Red Planet by Graham Hancock (Three Rivers Press, 1999), and Gods of the New Millennium: Scientific Proof of Flesh & Blood Gods by Alan F. Alford (Hodder & Stoughton, 1999).

Again, these theories are not based on any scientific evidence or on the known archaeological record, but rather on fantasy firmly grounded on false supposition

The stargate conspiracy (Picknett & Prince 1999) is my personal favorite

But, you're theory and site you're basing it off of are the epitome of unscientific endeavors and bad archaeology.

"Peizoelectric gravitation"? He's just making up terms and you're copying them. Those two words have almost nothing to do with eachother; the author has know idea what he's talking about.

IF the stones were to have been moved using acoustic levitation, the ancients would have to know the resonate frequency of the blocks. Then they would have to create the waves, and keep them at the same frequency; not by just hitting a tuning fork, as you so simplistically put it. Lastly, they could only lift blocks half the wavelength of the resonate frequency. It's a very technical process that requires precise measurements and a decent amount of energy. Even today, the engineering applications are virtually non-existent.

The ancient megaliths were not built using acoustic levitation.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join