It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi GOP Passes Anti-Abortion Bill With Heartbeat, Transvaginal Ultrasounds, Personhood, And

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
Someones opinion from a pro choice website does not make it a fact.

Oh gee! I'm a woman who is pro choice and chose to post from a pro choice website. Shocking!

I also read several other sites as well. But - I suppose you would prefer I post from a Right to Life point of view.

Let's see - - - I am a 65 year old gramma.

My first pregnancy was a spontaneous abortion at 4 months. My husband fished the fetus out of the toilet to take to the hospital with us.

My 2nd and 3rd pregnancy resulted in my beautiful daughters.

My 4th pregnancy I aborted - - - as I was going through a divorce - - and my LIVING CHILDREN's welfare was priority.

My LIVING GRANDCHILDREN's welfare takes priority too - - - as a potential sibling was aborted - - because it was the most unselfish decision and in the best interest of the LIVING GRANDCHILDREN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mr SGT - - - your pitiful opinions/belief are without valid real life experience - - - and mean ZIP to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Done posting on this subject, apparently it keeps getting closer and closer to personal attacks rather than discussing the issue. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Done posting on this subject, apparently it keeps getting closer and closer to personal attacks rather than discussing the issue. Have a nice day.

Personal attacks?

You mean people like you who have no real experience in this subject. Who just want to spout off Self-Righteous - - - Holier-Than-Thou - clichés and useless uneducated uninformed rhetoric?
edit on 18-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

That is because this thread is about a law that bypassed the peoples voice in an issue that they considered not on their best interest when it comes to freedom of choices.

Actually this is a big eye opener to anybody that believe in Americas due process and how political whores will disregard the that due process in the pursue of personal agendas.

This can happen with any type of bill, it shows that the People rights are not considered.

Hopefully this bill that by passed the peoples votes will be struck down by a higher court, regardless of the nature of the bill this should never happen, people are the ones to chose with votes no the state government that is why we have the right to vote.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

When it comes to this type of topic, you have seen what it does on threads but when it comes to peoples majority and voting so far states has not been able to push personal religious agendas like they want, look what happen to this bill in the fall when was given to the people to vote.

Now they selfrighteous whores in the State of Mississippi wants to ram the bill up the butts of the same people that vote againts it because is no about what the majority people wants but what some minority groups wants.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
When it comes to this type of topic, you have seen what it does on threads but when it comes to peoples majority and voting so far states has not been able to push personal religious agendas like they want, look what happen to this bill in the fall when was given to the people to vote.

I know.

I've been reading your posts - - and smoke comes out of my ears every time - - it makes me so angry.

And its mostly men

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
. . . , people are the ones to chose with votes no the state government that is why we have the right to vote.

Except in Civil/Equal Rights such as same gender marriage. Voting on Equal Rights of a minority is NOT OK.

Sorry - - for the off topic - - but had to insert it here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well I am a woman and even I see the ignorance in this whole "it's my body" argument. The baby is not a parasite. It is your offspring at it's earliest stages of development. Just like a newborn can't survive without help, neither can an unborn.

Fact is, if you wouldn't have aborted your baby, it would have been born to you as a son or daughter that you would have (should have) loved, cared for and kept safe. But your son/daughter isn't here right now, because you killed it. You KILLED your child. Paint it however you want, justify it with whatever bullsh*t excuse you want, but you KILLED your child. If you were my mother, I would hate you for killing my sibling for your own "woe is me" selfish reasons.

People who kill their children are murderers who deserve to be executed for their crime. It's disgusting. It's makes me sick that this is a legal procedure that is blindly accepted by so many people. How on earth were you brainwashed to see your own child as a parasite? You do not deserve to be a mother or a grandmother. You have no respect for human life. You have no respect for the miracle that is life. You have no respect for our reproductive process. My only hope for anyone who has aborted their children for selfish reasons is that they will be euthanized in their later years.

Because I promise you, that's where this issue leads to. If you do not respect how life begins, you will not respect how it ends. And neither will our laws. What goes around comes around.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think it's all being pushed by Insurance Lobbyists so that medical procedures cost more money.
My 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Fact is, if you wouldn't have aborted your baby, it would have been born to you as a son or daughter that you would have (should have) loved, cared for and kept safe.

Give it a rest.

NO! My LIVING CHILDREN would have suffered. My LIVING CHILDREN were all that mattered then and that is exactly how I still feel today

I do not have a single regret in my decision.

It is not a son or daughter - - it is/was nothing but a bunch of cells - - a parasite growing in a host.

If its not right for you - - then don't do it.

Interfering in MY Rights - - is NOT OK.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well I am a woman and even I see the ignorance in this whole "it's my body" argument. The baby is not a parasite. It is your offspring at it's earliest stages of development. Just like a newborn can't survive without help, neither can an unborn.

Fact is, if you wouldn't have aborted your baby, it would have been born to you as a son or daughter that you would have (should have) loved, cared for and kept safe. But your son/daughter isn't here right now, because you killed it. You KILLED your child. Paint it however you want, justify it with whatever bullsh*t excuse you want, but you KILLED your child. If you were my mother, I would hate you for killing my sibling for your own "woe is me" selfish reasons.

People who kill their children are murderers who deserve to be executed for their crime. It's disgusting. It's makes me sick that this is a legal procedure that is blindly accepted by so many people. How on earth were you brainwashed to see your own child as a parasite? You do not deserve to be a mother or a grandmother. You have no respect for human life. You have no respect for the miracle that is life. You have no respect for our reproductive process. My only hope for anyone who has aborted their children for selfish reasons is that they will be euthanized in their later years.

Because I promise you, that's where this issue leads to. If you do not respect how life begins, you will not respect how it ends. And neither will our laws. What goes around comes around.

Finally someone else who sees the ignorance in these excuses. As for the personal finger pointing at Annee...probably went a little too far there. I tried over and over yesterday to explain that something was alive...and then was killed by a choice the 'mother' makes. Somehow I don't understand though...because i'm a man..crazy people.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Finally someone else who sees the ignorance in these excuses.

Because it doesn't agree with your belief - does not make it ignorant or an excuse.

I support the needs of LIVING CHILDREN. 18,000 children die every single day of hunger/malnutrition.

There is not one single unselfish reason to bring another child into this world.

As for the personal finger pointing at Annee...probably went a little too far there. I tried over and over yesterday to explain that something was alive...and then was killed by a choice the 'mother' makes. Somehow I don't understand though...because i'm a man..crazy people.

A parasite lives only through the host.

Did I say you didn't understand? Or did I say you have no right to make decisions about a woman's body?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Fact is, if you wouldn't have aborted your baby, it would have been born to you as a son or daughter that you would have (should have) loved, cared for and kept safe.

Give it a rest.

NO! My LIVING CHILDREN would have suffered. My LIVING CHILDREN were all that mattered then and that is exactly how I still feel today

It is not a son or daughter - - it is/was nothing but a bunch of cells - - a parasite growing in a host.

Please stop calling murdering a living human one of your 'rights'...thats sick. Call it a parasite all you want, sounds to me like a way of dehumanizing the life that is about to be taken.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Give it a rest.

Please stop calling murdering a living human one of your 'rights'...thats sick. Call it a parasite all you want, sounds to me like a way of dehumanizing the life that is about to be taken.

See, abortion is a RIGHT. Ask the supreme court if you dont think so.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

18,000 LIVING CHILDREN die every single day from hunger/malnutrition.

That's MURDER.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Having sex and not expecting to deal with the consequences seems pretty irresponsible to me.
It takes 2 to make a baby, so how about you stop playing the victim card.

victim card? Im a man, first of all. Second, YOU are the one who said it was about irresponsible women. And it is a FACT that men have historically been far more irresponsible then women when it comes to pregnancy and children.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That's MURDER.

ok fine guess we can go there. you said yourself that YOUR decision for getting an abortion was you were getting a divorce, hmmm. sounds like a good reason to kill a child right? had nothing to do with you not being able to take care of your child, had to do with selfish reasons on your part. the baby didnt just magically end up there, you made your CHOICE when you had sex.

bring up all the living kids suffering and whatever else you want, anything to take the focus off of you I suppose.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's MURDER.

ok fine guess we can go there. you said yourself that YOUR decision for getting an abortion was you were getting a divorce, hmmm. sounds like a good reason to kill a child right? had nothing to do with you not being able to take care of your child, had to do with selfish reasons on your part. the baby didnt just magically end up there, you made your CHOICE when you had sex.

bring up all the living kids suffering and whatever else you want, anything to take the focus off of you I suppose.

it is inside of her body, not yours, she doesn't have to answer to you. she has control over her own internal organs, not a government, not another person, and certainly not you. go to afghanistan and join the taliban, you'll fit right in.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

. . . sounds like a good reason to kill a child right?

A parasite only lives through the host. It is a bunch of cells.

Now - - if you want by personal belief - - - I believe everything is energy. That energy consciousness is the real state of being and physical is an energy thought creation. Since energy - energy consciousness is eternal - - there is no death. Physical is the creation - - not the eternal.

Actions behind a decision are what reflects back on the consciousness. The reason/actions of any decision is the supreme.

There is ZERO unselfish reason to bring another child into this world. There are many unselfish reasons not to.

Any one of those LIVING CHILDREN can tell you how they feel and suffer.

Please provide one aborted fetus to tell me how it feels. Make it easy. Have it post its feelings in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

NO! My LIVING CHILDREN would have suffered.

Oh yes, of course. You were going through a divorce, such suffering indeed. Having another sibling would have been such torment and torture for them.

I do not have a single regret in my decision. It is not a son or daughter - - it is/was nothing but a bunch of cells - - a parasite growing in a host.
No it wasn't, it was your offspring. The miracle of life had begun, and you pulled the plug on it. It would have been born your CHILD, but it wasn't because you KILLED it.

If its not right for you - - then don't do it. Interfering in MY Rights - - is NOT OK.

Because now days, murder is a right. I have no right to be upset over helpless babies being torn apart. I have no right to voice my concerns as defense for those who can't speak for themselves, those babies who's own mothers have turned against them. The murder of other humans should never be anyone's right. Ever! What about that child's right to life? You only think about yourself, your body, your rights, but you don't stop to consider the life you wipe off the face of the planet, the person who was denied their rights to life because your too busy being concerned about your body. As if your body should be more important than someone's right to live.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join