It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before sharing your pithy, antiChristian quips, please read

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I see your point, yes, but I can burn 20 copies of something and have them mailed for under 20 bucks. If it were a 'with voluntary donation' thing it would be different for me. Something just doesn't feel right, but I'm certainly not in a place to judge the man for asking for money. Even if he IS saving us from the Terminator.

(I'll check out his vid a little more closely)

Lol@python quote. "Well, you don't look like a newt." "Aye gaught betah."

I'm not touching the post above, about spaghetti. Feel free, lol, but after a descisive interlude with contextual psychology, I can see where it would end. With me eating 'pasgetty'.

NuT, did you get a chance to read the thread I sentcha, 'Maybe Ignorance is Bliss'? It's..a little messy, but I'm dying to hear your take on my vision. Also curious what you think about the main question concerning the 'canon'.

And spaghetti guy: That crap works in forums geared away from God. There's a place for you somewhere
on ATS, you'll soon discover.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Hun, he doesn't ask for anything. Those resources are available if wanted. And the hard part isn't burning the DVDs, it's the hundreds upon hundreds of hours of research, production, filming, computer programming, lighting, make-up, the radio airtime,... on and on and on. All those folks this is their career, their job.

Dr. Chuck Missler is not a preacher. He's an exegetical commentator and prophecy teacher, that's it. He's not any kind of spiritual authority in anyone's life. In fact, it's suggested people have numerous commentaries to look at to see what lots of commentators have to say, and usually there are gems in each different ones the others don't mention.

If I've made any kind of impression on you then trust me on this one. Your walk with Him will be blessed tremendously, especially his commentaries on the books of Genesis, Revelation, and Romans.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you want your mind blown:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NuT, did you get a chance to read the thread I sentcha, 'Maybe Ignorance is Bliss'? It's..a little messy, but I'm dying to hear your take on my vision. Also curious what you think about the main question concerning the 'canon'.

Yes ma'am, well not the entire thread, I got to read you OP and that was really, really cool. And I'm not sure what the main Q is, can you ask me again in a U2U?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If I've made any kind of impression on you then trust me on this one. Your walk with Him will be blessed tremendously, especially his commentaries on the books of Genesis, Revelation, and Romans.

You have, so I wll. Check your pms, please. (five min. from now)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes

You have, so I wll. Check your pms, please. (five min. from now)

MY PMS?

J/K

I got your pm's, I enjoy your wit, intelligence, and your heart and participation.

edit on 19-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks! I'm pretty sure you speak for X% of ATS, where 'X' is equal to you.

I'm learning more everyday-these people want fantastical doom, false ideas based on self-service, and troll fodder, with a sprinkle of excessive drama.

Truth seems an unwelcome tresspasser here, in the halls of 'B.T.S.'- or 'Bull$hit Triumphs Sense', acronymated.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, Truth is welcomed here. Why not bring us some truth? We already know of the many lies and contradictions, not to mention the absurdities and atrocities found not only on the lips of Christians preaching to us, but in their Bible instead, just click the links and read for yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I've been telling people for years that ATS is this little parallel universe where up is down, left is right, evil is good, and good is evil. Truth is lies, and if you want to get very far here you need to hate the Christians/Jews/Israel/USA/CIA/Military/Republicans/Conservatives/GWB.

Now you know, get with the program and you'll be a forum favorite here in no time at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Actually, Truth is welcomed here. Why not bring us some truth? We already know of the many lies and contradictions, not to mention the absurdities and atrocities found not only on the lips of Christians preaching to us, but in their Bible instead, just click the links and read for yourself.

Do those links have a lot of pictures n stuff? Wee is Christians, can't read two goods u know.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I cannot believe no one has dared reply to these verse I posted DAYS ago! I will post them again hoping some Christian out there will have the GUTS and HONESTY to look them up in a King James Bible and try and prove me wrong that GOD HATES SIN AND SINNERS. The only way God will EVER love any soul on the earth is THROUGH His Son Jesus Christ. Outside of Christ, there is no love of God for you...or Hope.

Proverbs 1:22-33?
Mal 1:3?
Proverbs 6:16-20?
Jer 44:4? Amos 5:15
Zeck 8:17!!!?
John 3:36?
Psalms 119:104? 113, 128, 163? 139:21-22?
Romans 9:13?
1 John2:15?
Rev 2:6, 15?

Now try and explain these away. Do not reply to me unless you talk about these verses.....or else I will know you are self righteous and have no answer. Or God is lying of course........
edit on 19-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

I cannot believe no one has dared reply to these verse I posted DAYS ago! I will post them again hoping some Christian out there will have the GUTS and HONESTY to look them up in a King James Bible and try and prove me wrong that GOD HATES SIN AND SINNERS. The only way God will EVER love any soul on the earth is THROUGH His Son Jesus Christ. Outside of Christ, there is no love of God for you...or Hope.

Proverbs 1:22-33?
Mal 1:3?
Proverbs 6:16-20?
Jer 44:4? Amos 5:15
Zeck 8:17!!!?
John 3:36?
Psalms 119:104? 113, 128, 163? 139:21-22?
Romans 9:13?
1 John2:15?
Rev 2:6, 15?

Now try and explain these away. Do not reply to me unless you talk about these verses.....or else I will know you are self righteous and have no answer. Or God is lying of course........
edit on 19-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

Because we have the stink of Sin on us we suffer his anger, his very nature destroys sin in his presence. Without the blood of Jesus on you and your rebirth in him, you will moulder in eternal death forever because God does not abide nor tolerate sin. As i have said before an "all loving God" does not tolerate sin and he does not nor does Jesus. Jesus forgives it and tells you to stop doing it.
edit on 19-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

or else I will know you are self righteous and have no answer. Or God is lying of course........

False dichotomy fallacy.

There exists more than two possibilities for why people may not want to talk to you KJV.

edit on 19-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Having read what you have just posted, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I would not waste any time debating anything with you. All your reply post tells me is that you are a crazed fanatic, nothing more. You truly are a poor ambassador for your religion and a prime example of the type of person that causes others to bad mouth Christianity.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Mar 9:36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,
Mar 9:37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
Mar 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
Mar 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
Mar 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
Mar 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

I personally found as a Christian I had to unlearn some misunderstandings I picked up threw my journey in what we call life on my way to what we call eternity ..I found I have misunderstood the very book I was relying on to find the truth in..Love was the guiding hand ..Love showed me how to care for the person I didnt like .Love goes on to eternity ....peace

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Angry, ignorant and insulting people gravitate toward the many different religions offered.

Everyone gets angry, everyone is ignorant about something, and we all resort to insults when we are insulted, it's natural. Congrats, you're described perfectly everyone on the planet. Now if what you say is truth, then why isn't everyone religious?

edit on 15-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Please realize I wasn't quoted in my entirety, which alters the intent to demonstrate we're all alike, regardless of whether we pursue religious delights or not.

At first glance I wondered why someone would post my words, simply to agree with them. Then I realized the intended meaning of my words wasn't obvious to you.

By pointing out what I did I was emphasizing the irony of the OP's words, which were angry and ignorant - a trait that escapes none of us, yet the OP overlooks this fact, and instead, illustrates it.

And to answer your question, we aren't all religious because we're all different. Some laugh at slapstick, some require a well-crafted joke with subtext and allusions to emit a big belly laugh. To-may-to, to-mah-to. I have no problem with those who enjoy slapstick.

I feel good enough about where I am in my life to not require the validation fueled only by changing the people around me to make them more like me. It's like a child standing on his chair during kindergarten to demand everyone wear blue because it's his favorite color, and the world should be as he prefers. How 'bout yourself?
edit on 3/20/2012 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Please realize I wasn't quoted in my entirety, which alters the intent to demonstrate we're all alike, regardless of whether we pursue religious delights or not.

I just wanted to address the sentence I quoted. If I screwed up and got your context backwards in doing so, forgive me, I'm not the Bible, I'm wrong often.

By pointing out what I did I was emphasizing the irony of the OP's words, which were angry and ignorant - a trait that escapes none of us, yet the OP overlooks this fact, and instead, illustrates it.

Well, then I read your reply wrong, or I took offense to the first or 2nd sentence and didn't finish reading the rest before I stopped and addressed the false premise the remainder of the argument rested upon. Sorry about that.

And to answer your question, we aren't all religious because we're all different. Some laugh at slapstick, some require a well-crafted joke with subtext and allusions to emit a big belly laugh. To-may-to, to-mah-to. I have no problem with those who enjoy slapstick.

Hmmm, I'll pass on that bait.

I feel good enough about where I am in my life to not require the validation fueled only by changing the people around me to make them more like me. It's like a child standing on his chair during kindergarten to demand everyone wear blue because it's his favorite color, and the world should be as he prefers. How 'bout yourself?

Same here, I agree with that, no argument from me. Take care friend.

edit on 20-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Because we have the stink of Sin on us we suffer his anger, his very nature destroys sin in his presence. Without the blood of Jesus on you and your rebirth in him, you will moulder in eternal death forever because God does not abide nor tolerate sin. As i have said before an "all loving God" does not tolerate sin and he does not nor does Jesus. Jesus forgives it and tells you to stop doing it.

Great reply and a well rounded answer. You have came the closest to explaining these verses than anyone else thus far. At least you didn't just IGNORE them and hoped they didn't exist.

People (Christians) GOD HATES SIN. God is not ALL love.....nor is He ALL Hate, but He is EQUAL in both respects.

Accept God's Love SHOWN through His Son Jesus Christ, and you are Loved of God.
Reject God's Love SHOWN through His Son Jesus Christ, and you are HATED of God. This is 100% irrefutable if you are an honest Christian.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There exists more than two possibilities for why people may not want to talk to you KJV.

Yeah...I know there is:

GALATIANS 4:16 "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH?"

MARK 1:22 "And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had AUTHORITY, and not as the SCRIBES."

JOHN 8:45 "And because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ye believe me not. "
edit on 21-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

are you claiming to be the sprit of truth , the comforter that Jesus was going to send to teach us all things and to guide us into all His truth ? Or the Holy Sprit to convict the world of their sin ? just curious ...peace

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join