It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before sharing your pithy, antiChristian quips, please read

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

and.. Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Because no-one is even remotely close to the truth there.

And you say that based on what exactly? Are you saying YOU have the only truth then, NOTurTypical? I did not know you were a God, and could see into every facet of my life?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

#1: (We do NOT war against flesh and blood.)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

True.....and you point is? I'll have you know we war against SIN everyday...do you not? And we are to HATE SIN. I never said to war against sinners, I said we are suppose to HATE some of them where the scriptures says so. Mainly it is God that does the hating, not us. We just agree with God and say, Amen.

#2 (Secondly, you don't have a clue what Christ is doing in a person's life. That person you "HATE" today may accept Christ tomorrow. Then where are you, you've "murdered" one of God's elect. )

"Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." 1 John 3:15

You know....lost people are not "my brother".....but maybe you didn't know that...go figure. Anywho, I do know EXACTLY what is going on in a lost persons life who is not saved. And it is God's HATE and WRATH.
JOHN 3:36
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but THE WRATH OF GOD abideth on him."

So as you can see.....I know what is happening in the heart of the lost....they are the "walking damned".

#3 (You are not appointed judge of another man's servant.) *you were attacking other Christians at this time*

"Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Yes I AM appointed to JUDGE ALL THINGS. I just am not allowed to judge if I am doing the same sin. Case in point. Say I was a queer (heaven forbid!!) I couldn't tell other queers that they were wrong because I would be a hypocrite. The rules on judging are right there in the Bible bud....read them.

1 CORINTHIANS 2:15
"But HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. "
Matthew 7:1-5
1 JUDGE NOT, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Hope the next set of verses are better than these

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Keep reading there in John buddy....

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but THE WRATH OF GOD abideth on him."

Now reply to the verse, don't ignore it. GOD'S LOVE IS CONDITIONED ONLY ON JESUS CHRIST. Trust Jesus, God loves you.....ignore Jesus, God hates you and His wrath abideth on you. This isn't hard kids.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Did you not read the romans 5.8 verse ?
edit on 16-3-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

#4: (Christ is capable of chastising and rebuking those whom He loves.)

"For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." Hebrews 12:6

"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Revelation 3:9

I agree, nothing to say here. But He only chasteneth His own children, you wouldn't wipe someone elses kid would you?......so if you are not a son of God, you are a bastard and a son of the devil.
JOHN 8:44
"Ye are of your FATHER THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(Not you, but lost people) and God doesn't love children of the devil.

#5: (His kindness leads us to repentance, not His wrath.)

"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" Romans 2:4

True.....but it is not the only thing that leads people to repentance, and the whole purpose of this discussion was to show you guys Christians need to preach a BALANCED doctrine. Love and hate, wrath and mercy, Heaven and Hell.
How I witness and preach to people is like this. I use your above verse, and then I follow with this:
HEBREWS 10:29
Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under FOOT the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Be balanced. You HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE BEING SAVED FROM!!!

#6: (His mercy and grace is what attracts us to Him.)

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved"

This does not apply to lost people. This is directed at a Christian. So not sure what you want from this verse other than it stating the obvious.

edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: blah

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yes I did, but did you not read Hebrews 10:29?? I know the joys of Romans 5:1-9, but I also know God will destroy those who reject His FREE GIFT to the world. You need balance bud, preach the WHOLE council of God, not just the love part.
edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think it would be hard to preaach to a group of people I hate ...Didnt Jonah think that way ..Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

#7: (You were only told to visit widows and orphans in their time of need and to spread the gospel to all nations.)

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." James 1:27

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

What James is referring to is PURE RELIGION.....since when did religious works ever save anybody bud?? What are you trying to do with this verse? You trying to damn lost people into thinking they can work there way to Heaven? I don't care how pure religion it is, it doesn't SAVE anybody.
We are to PREACH the Gospel to the world, as Mark 16:15 said. You know what the Gospel is? It is MEN killed God in the flesh, then God in the flesh went to HELL in our place, and was raised from the dead by His own power. That has nothing to do with visiting widows....

#8: (Your hate is causing the pagans to blaspheme the Lord.) *false teachers*

"For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written." Romans 2:24

Nice context....you know what a TEXT without a context is? Its a PRETEXT!. Way to go. And if you think I am hateful, you should see just who all God hates.
ROMANS 9:13 Jacob have I loved, but Esau HAVE I HATED.
Proverbs 6:16 These SIX THINGS doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
REVELATION 2:15
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I HATE.
God hates liars and those who reject His Son....
EPHESIANS 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the WRATH OF GOD upon the children of disobedience.

edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

#9: (Did He say Love God with all we have and love our neighbor as ourselves, or was it hate your neighbor as you see fit? Help me out here!)

A: "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31

(And like I said in the post, in the story of the good Samaritan Christ tells you exactly who your "neighbor" is.)

I know who my neighbor is, and I also know who my enemies are. I love them both BY GIVING THEM THE GOSPEL. I am not to hug them and TOLERATE their sin nor there ways. You don't have a clue about what love is do you?
You are to hate the world and remain spotless from it.
1 JOHN 2:15
LOVE NOT THE WORLD, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
ROMANS 5
10 For if, when we were ENEMIES, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
As you can see, you are a enemy of God UNTIL you get saved. Don't consort with the enemy....its called being a traitor.

#10: (No kidding following commands is works, why do you think He saved us to begin with? The word says we were saved to do those works. Ephesians 2 doesn't end at verse 9, what does verse 10 say?)

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

Agreed....not sure why your quoted this to me...

#11 (in Galatians 5:14 Paul even narrows it to ONE single command for Christians. I'll give you a free hint, it's not "hate your sinful neighbor".)

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

No...Paul quotes that the LLLLLAAAWWWWW is fulfilled in one word........Do you follow the law? Look at the context of the verse....he is talking about the law, which was fulfilled by Jesus Christ.
And yes, we are to hate people. Just not all people. Only abominations and those who God hates too. Our only obligation to them is to give them the Gospel. Not hang out with them or dress like them, or sing "christian" ROCK like them.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

And Jonah won over 400,000 thousand souls to God and they ALL repented even the freaking animals in sack cloth and ashes!! Why? Because good old Jonah put the FEAR of God in them by telling them GOD WAS GOING TO KILL THEM!! He preached HATE, WRATH and FEAR, BUT gave them HOPE if they repented. The worlds only Hope is JESUS CHRIST.

You really need to stop bud....your kicking against the pricks and are starting to embarrass yourself

edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

#1: (We do NOT war against flesh and blood.)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

True.....and you point is? I'll have you know we war against SIN everyday...do you not? And we are to HATE SIN. I never said to war against sinners, I said we are suppose to HATE some of them where the scriptures says so. Mainly it is God that does the hating, not us. We just agree with God and say, Amen.

#2 (Secondly, you don't have a clue what Christ is doing in a person's life. That person you "HATE" today may accept Christ tomorrow. Then where are you, you've "murdered" one of God's elect. )

"Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." 1 John 3:15

You know....lost people are not "my brother".....but maybe you didn't know that...go figure. Anywho, I do know EXACTLY what is going on in a lost persons life who is not saved. And it is God's HATE and WRATH.

So as you can see.....I know what is happening in the heart of the lost....they are the "walking damned".

#3 (You are not appointed judge of another man's servant.) *you were attacking other Christians at this time*

"Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Yes I AM appointed to JUDGE ALL THINGS. I just am not allowed to judge if I am doing the same sin. Case in point. Say I was a queer (heaven forbid!!) I couldn't tell other queers that they were wrong because I would be a hypocrite. The rules on judging are right there in the Bible bud....read them.

1 CORINTHIANS 2:15
"But HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. "
Matthew 7:1-5
1 JUDGE NOT, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Hope the next set of verses are better than these

KJV, I'm sorry but your show-no-pity attitude, is far from Christ like. Let me tell you something.... a few years ago, I had done every drug known to man, I have robbed people, beaten people, stolen money from my mother and grandmothers purses, robbed almost every member of my family, commited adultery with multiple peoples wives.....and the list goes on. I was a devout atheist, and I made fun of Christians, and hated them.

I listenened to hardcore gangster rap and satanic music, and openly satanist heavy metal and death rap bands.

Basically, I was hell on wheels. I was a showno mercy sinner.

Then I ended up in the hospital, after I had left a different psychiactric hospital with a married woman I met there, and I was completely broken, down and out, and heavily suicidal.

I prayed to God to show me a sign he was real, the hospital phone rang, and lets just say.....I had a conversation with God.

Since that day, I have experienced several other close contact / spiritual experiences, and my faith has grown tremendously and I now volunteer at homeless shelters and donate money all the time,I give random homeless peoples on the streets rides home and I basically go around doing good in my life now.

I am someone whom you would have sentenced to death, probably several times over, but thanks to Gods grace and patience, I was saved, and not condemned.

I hope you see the error in your ways, and I don't care what anyone thinks of me because of my past.....God has forgiven me and I am a better man now than I ever have been before thanks to Him.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

AMEN. That Sir was precisely my point about how do you know if the lost person you hate today won't come to saving faith in Christ tomorrow. AMEN.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

And that's strike #3.

I've sat here shaking my head reading all these responses. Virtually every one you twisted what I said, or ignored what I said. I don't even have the desire in my bones to correct all the errors you made when reading what I said and typed.

My patience is exhausted. I have nothing else to say to you in regards to you desiring to hate the lost person. if that's what you feel that God desires of you then be fully convinced in your own mind. You may respond to this if you so choose, I however am done.

May God Bless You Abundantly,

NuT

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And you say that based on what exactly?

What did I quote when I said it? The accuser couldn't care less what you believe just as long as it's not the truth.

I did not know you were a God, and could see into every facet of my life?

I never knew you believed there was a God who could see into every facet of your life. Interesting.. It's progress I suppose.

Oh yeah, No, I'm not God, nor do I want the job. I couldn't handle it, I'd crush my sworn enemies immediately, without apology and laugh at them when I did it. God is sooooo absurdly patient and loving, no way, I could never even attempt.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Listen, I'm glad to hear your testimony and all, but you got me wrong. I am not going around telling lost people that I hate them. I never have and never will. I am simple stating that GOD HATES THEM if they do not accept His Son Jesus Christ.

Remember when you were a lost sinner listening to satanic rock and sleeping around with married women.........do you think God loved that? Do you think God loved you at the time? Do you think God would ever love such wickedness?

Now you said it yourself, what caused your eyes to be open.......YOU CRIED OUT TO GOD for help. And that HELP is in His Son Jesus Christ, correct? You following me here?

IF you would have never done that, God would have thrown your useless sinful hide into Hell laughing at you when you died......why would He have done that? Because He hates you.

But now that you are trusting His Son....you are adopted into His family and are loved.

Do all you get it now?

Our JOB as Christians is to Tell the lost that God's wrath, anger and hatred is on them and death and Hell is their reward if they do not accept the LOVE that God showed them on Calvary.

Is that clear?

I am speaking Doctrinally, which most Christians do not study any more because it does not tickle their ears and make them wave their hands in the air and sing endless choirs to praise and worship nonsense.

Tell the truth Christians, preach the Gospel with authority and truth.
edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

And that's strike #3.

I wasn't expecting you to reply to my answers to you.......they are indisputable. The best you can do is say the above statement and wonder away.

Do any of you guys on here even go soul winning anymore? Or do you all buy into the Calvinism heresy of predestined election? Which is just a cop-out to avoid Mark 16:15

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have nothing else to say to you in regards to you desiring to hate the lost person.

Now stop that. You know good and well it is GOD that hates the lost person, and I am just following suit. Why have you not dared reply to any of the verses where it says God HATES people?

You keep making it look like I am the hater!! God is the Hater! If you got a problem with God and how He behaves, take it up with Him!

Just don't come to me with your eyes shut refusing to read the scripture in the Bible. GOD HATES PEOPLE. Deal with it.

Anyone else dare deal with the verses?
Proverbs 1:22-33?
Mal 1:3?
Proverbs 6:16-20?
Jer 44:4? Amos 5:15
Zeck 8:17!!!?
John 3:36?
Psalms 119:104? 113, 128, 163? 139:21-22?
Romans 9:13?
1 John2:15?
Rev 2:6, 15?
And about 40 more. Now put up or leave.

JOHN 15:23 He that HATETH me HATETH my Father also.
God hates men, because men hate God.

Deal with the verses children, get off the milk and deal with some meat for once.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes

Ok, first rule: tighten the belt buckle of priest, enforcing celibacy instead of suggesting it like Paul did. Maybe we can force them into sexual transgression

Second, I vote we put money before anything. While we're at it, lets switch the commandments around, and move the Sabbath.

Maybe we can find a lunatic to dig up some crap and redefine God's will.
Yeah, rules are a great idea. =P

I'll play..

Third: Can we still pray to the queen of heaven? Perhaps give her a Christian name?

Once catholics are imbued with he need for mary, they seem incapable of breaking it. I often wonder what the vatican's contemporary justification for her is, when confronted with scriptural evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

I often wonder what the vatican's contemporary justification for her is, when confronted with scriptural evidence.

That's the problem. Scripture isn't evidence for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join