It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs

page: 4
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


It may also hand Alex Salmond independence on a plate...




posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Typical Cameron, only bothered about London as usual. London might be the nerve centre of England but everywhere else here is just as important as far as life is concerned, I hate the way these swotty arsed, public schoolboys get to run the country. Cameron needs a good slap on the head (Benny Hill style)








.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 0rbital because: Spelling error



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


I doubt it he would face any public backlash that would unsettle the system in place that even allows a scumbag like Cameron to get into power in the first place.

I remember all the mass protests against the war in Iraq, not too long ago Britain saw one of the largest public strikes in the history of our nation with trade unions from just about every sector of industry on strike marching in the streets, to no avail.

Right now everyones life is becoming increasingly difficult, your lucky if your company is even adjusting wages for inflation to help compensate with cost of living, government is cutting funding all across the board ensuring years and years of financial difficulty. And quite recently our public pensions have basicaly been cut by a third.

Despite all this not a peep from the people, no protests, no riots, no demands for a vote of no confidence, we as a people in Britain are broken and will accept whatever machinations our government perpetrates against us.

The government of the UK does not care one wit about public opinion, nor does it care about any foreseeable consequence from the public as there simply will be none.

Sure he will take flack in the press, but only from newspapers in support of Labour, there might even be the odd protest, from the usual sorts, students and people with the spare time on there hands. And what will the protests do exactly?, not get reported in the news like just about every other protest there is. Ever since the Iraq war protests the news simply does not report them, and if they dont report them, as far as your average person in the street is concerned, its not happening.

Look at Greece, even at the mention of austerity measures against there country, your average greek took to the streets of Athens, normal people, your or me, not especialy militant types or fringe radicals, just normal people and proceeded to petrol bomb police officers for trying to stop there right to march and began detonating home made explosives in banks.

What did we do?, we went back to our work monday morning to pay our taxes like the good civily obedient people we are.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So the lies begin.

Cameron is just another tool. Sod him and everything he stands for. He should be sorting our god damn country out and not banging the war drums again...

When will we ever learn?



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


No one is falling for it either, however it seems that these arrogant bastards dont care what we think anyway hey??



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

When will we ever learn?


When we decide to cut the strings with which the Zionist masters control their puppets with.

We all know very well who the real threat is and if we keep ignoring it because it might get us labeled 'anti-Semitic' than this problem will never go away.

Look at who owns/runs/funds the shadow cabinets, media and 90% of the major banks and corporations and you will get your answer right there. Even the Bank of England is privately owned.

The masses will only do what the media tells them. It's the papers and media who actually decide who will be the next leader.

Have you ever wondered why has Islam suddenly become such a 'HUGE THREAT' after 9/11 even though Muslims have been around for 1400 years?

Who creates these 'threats' and who ultimately benefits?

As the West gets closer to attacking Iran, the propaganda and rhetoric gets more and more ridiculous such as this and than we will be sitting in our living rooms thinking ''OMG WE KNEW IT WAS ALL LIES YET WE STILL BACKED THIS WAR WHICH ENDED UP KILLING HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE''.

Look at the mess in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, can you see any signs of democracy there?

I have said this before and i will say it again, if unstable nations like North Korea and Pakistan haven't used their nukes to invoke the 'The Great Mahdi', than it's very unlikely the Iranians will do either.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Are there ANYONE left who thinks that a war with Iran is STILL avoidable?



Of course they do. They want to pretend peace for a while so that they can hand off worse problems to their children and grandchildren.

Oh wait - no lots of them aren't breeding, so I guess you can't even say that. They are just looking to pretend that what is happening isn't until they can check out to the embalmer's table.

To help out, Europe is making sure that the southern end of Europe is really fragile and looks like a tasty snack.


edit on 2012/3/7 by Aeons because: Like watching people dive into a pool of acid.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab
 


Unfortunately the vast majority of people believe the lie that these austerity cuts are needed.

The simple truth of the matter is that they aren't.

The UK is far from being skint but Cameron and his MSM cronies has people believing we are little better off than Greece and the PIGS etc.
It's bollocks.

In addittion any form of protest is portrayed in a negative light with protestors deemed uncompromising, radical extremists when the reality is that the vast majority of them are normal, everyday people who have genuine concerns about the direction this country is taking.

We are regressing and all the advancements gained by our parents and grandparents etc are going to be done away with in the span of one term of office as Cameron continues his crusade to dismantle anything and everything that is of benefit to 'the working man' as we decline to some sort of Victorianesque society.

It's sickening that these politicians can find billions to fund their wars but cut vital services to those very people who have suffered horrendously fighting them.

Iran poses no realistic threat to the UK other than it's funding of Islamic terrorists and extremists.

We, and I mean the UK alone, is more than capable of sending Iran and the whole region back to the stone age if we were ever directly threatened or attacked.
But that is not going to happen.

We can not allow Cameron to take us into another unwinnable and unjust war just to further the TPTB agenda and at a direct cost to the very fabric of this nation and Union.

Apologies for the rant.
edit on 7/3/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


They lied about Iraq. They are lying about Iran. Shame on these bare faced murderers, the sooner this empire of lies collapses the better for humanity..



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
London is a #hole. Just flatten the place and do us all a favour.

You'd think they could come up with a new script though instead of just using the old one. But then if it aint broke don't fix it. Maybe they think it worked for Iraq, so why not Iran.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


They won't get away with it this time. They need to have a war parly
and they will not be allowed to continue their war plans.

If they by pass a war parly with out the other party's then they will
be liable to criminial prosecution.

Horrible man, spoiled Etonite



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
UK won't go to war, cause that means the government have to spend money, and we all know our (UK) government dont like spending.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
When the majority of comments on the Daily Mail can see through Camerons BS, I can't see many in the UK swallowing this for a second time.




I see that more and more on most main stream internet news articles with fear mongering on Iran. People are waking up to this crap. They remember the Iraqi WMD fabrication.

Breaking news: Cameron warns of Iranian camel poop WMD threat.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Ixtab
 


Unfortunately the vast majority of people believe the lie that these austerity cuts are needed.

The simple truth of the matter is that they aren't.

The UK is far from being skint but Cameron and his MSM cronies has people believing we are little better off than Greece and the PIGS etc.
It's bollocks.

In addittion any form of protest is portrayed in a negative light with protestors deemed uncompromising, radical extremists when the reality is that the vast majority of them are normal, everyday people who have genuine concerns about the direction this country is taking.

We are regressing and all the advancements gained by our parents and grandparents etc are going to be done away with in the span of one term of office as Cameron continues his crusade to dismantle anything and everything that is of benefit to 'the working man' as we decline to some sort of Victorianesque society.

It's sickening that these politicians can find billions to fund their wars but cut vital services to those very people who have suffered horrendously fighting them.

Iran poses no realistic threat to the UK other than it's funding of Islamic terrorists and extremists.

We, and I mean the UK alone, is more than capable of sending Iran and the whole region back to the stone age if we were ever directly threatened or attacked.
But that is not going to happen.

We can not allow Cameron to take us into another unwinnable and unjust war just to further the TPTB agenda and at a direct cost to the very fabric of this nation and Union.

Apologies for the rant.
edit on 7/3/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)


This. These days running a country is like running a business. In order to make profit, you need to spend money.

I don't see Iran having nukes a threat to the UK, surely we have missiles that can shoot them down?



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by EvanB
 


He's a liar. Just like you said. I would reeeeaaally like to know what the US and UK are looking for in the ME. And it's not oil, They want us to believe it is, even though They spout the usual "in the name of liberty" rhetoric, kind of like reverse-reverse psychology. They know the simpletons are smart enough to know it's oil, but like I said it's all a mirage. I say it has to do with past civilizations, something TPTB need to remain hidden. Whatever it is, TPTB think it's important enough to kill kill kill, while at the same time risk sending the Superpower nations into financial ruin. Of course I base my opinion on what I see on ATS, maybe Iran is the boogeyman.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


TBH, I hope you are right. It seems to me that the majority of men I speak to in the UK are football fans. It also seems that football fans care little for the state of the world other than how each league or cup is doing in various football playing countries.

Another impression I get is that unless a country is in the world cup and made a respectable effort, they may as well be blown off the map.

Sorry, just a little rant from a frustrated, non-football supporting Englishman.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes
 


I'm a football fan and I'm on here, so that means I talk about the state of the world.


2nd.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is something completely off here. My friends in England are telling me that life in the UK has deteriorated since the economic collapse of 2008. That their bills are increasing at an alarming rate, that what they could save before they can't even do that anymore. And this man decides to warn the MP's about Iran's nuclear capability? Is he out of his mind? Hasn't the UK suffered enough already? Hasn't Europe suffered enough already? Where's he going to get the money to do this?

Honestly, I feel like there is something else in there that nobody is noticing. Its not that Iran is or isn't developing nuclear weapons, for one Iran's only proper allies are a broken down Russia and China and they all know what kind of # hole they'd all be in if they attacked ANYBODY. They all know Iran's not going to attack Israel out of the blue and risk killing all the Palestinians they support or nuclear fallout on the other Arab and Muslim nations. They all know this is madness and Iran although very vocal, is like a dog that barks a lot and bites little.

So whats going on?? Are they about to uncover the biggest source of natural oil in there? or maybe they have and we don't know about it, is that why the leaders of the 'free world' are going all green with envy and cannot contain themselves so they resort to such BS rhetoric? Someone explain this all to me



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by EvanB
 


TBH, I hope you are right. It seems to me that the majority of men I speak to in the UK are football fans. It also seems that football fans care little for the state of the world other than how each league or cup is doing in various football playing countries.

Another impression I get is that unless a country is in the world cup and made a respectable effort, they may as well be blown off the map.

Sorry, just a little rant from a frustrated, non-football supporting Englishman.


I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier... Maybe we should start a campaign where "Engerland" may go into administration and the FA bankrupt because of the government austerity, which will close down all of the footy clubs.. Then you will see riots that has never before been seen in our history!!!



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by EvanB
 


He's a liar. Just like you said. I would reeeeaaally like to know what the US and UK are looking for in the ME. And it's not oil, They want us to believe it is, even though They spout the usual "in the name of liberty" rhetoric, kind of like reverse-reverse psychology. They know the simpletons are smart enough to know it's oil, but like I said it's all a mirage. I say it has to do with past civilizations, something TPTB need to remain hidden. Whatever it is, TPTB think it's important enough to kill kill kill, while at the same time risk sending the Superpower nations into financial ruin. Of course I base my opinion on what I see on ATS, maybe Iran is the boogeyman.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



As much as I find this theory very romantic, I don't think it is about lost civilisations/artifacts etc... I am also not to sold on the oil theory either, as obvious as it is. I think it is about money and obstacles.

In my opinion: Iran are posing obstacles for the new world order.

I used to feel uncomfortable using the term(nwo) and used to worry about being called a crazy because I wasn't even sure myself if there was such a thing.

I now accept the NWO as fact, I don't even think twice about it anymore. It may not be quite as sinister as many would have you believe but I do believe the NWO to be very real and very possibly as sinister as many would have you believe.

Sorry to off on a tangent like that, just felt the need to explode those thoughts on to a forum so I don't forget them.



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join