It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs

www.dailymail.co .uk

Iran is developing nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, David Cameron warned yesterday.
In a chilling echo of the build-up to the war against Iraq, the Prime Minister suggested that the country’s drive to develop the bomb was potentially a direct threat to the UK.
His comments appeared to move Britain a step closer to war against the hardline Islamic regime.
He told MPs the Tehran government was trying to develop ‘intercontinental missiles’.
And he repeatedly stressed that ‘military action
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-3-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Pffffffttt

Can anyone say WMD? 45 minutes?? Deja-vu?

Will we have another sexed up dossier this time? Alongside murdered weapons inspectors like Dr David Kelly??

Or is this a case of the governments losing that much trust from the last lot of warmongers and liars that anything they say is now a case of crying wolf??

My own gut feeling is that Cameron is a liar...

Your thoughts...

www.dailymail.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ah just like how Tony Blair said about Saddam?

Tony Blair: Saddam trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London

Want me to find that link? history is repeating it self, Cameron is a liar like Harper, Bush and the Clintions.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here we go again with the bull#.
Mind you it's not surprising..May as well try squeeze some good old warmongering in before the nation lynches you come next election.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Looks like we are going into yet another war that we cannot afford.

So what if they are building missiles that can reach London, why cant we build one first and wipe them all out, if there is no threat there is no danger.

Just my 2 penneth worth

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i hate cameron, there is something very sneaky about him. he tries to hard at being your friend while going behind your back to do the dirt on you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Here we go again with the bull#.
Mind you it's not surprising..May as well try squeeze some good old warmongering in before the nation lynches you come next election.

I think that if he got this country in another war that the country would lynch the bastards way before any election..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Not to be outdone by the Brits can we now expect Biden, like warmongering Cheney and his warning of a mushroom cloud over LA, to warn us of Iran nuking NYC? If he were to say DC I expect some might cheer for Iran! IMO the conflict will start very soon.
edit on 7-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It is very hard to develop nuclear weapon capability.

It is also exceptionally hard to develop inter-continental missile capability.

Both India and Pakistan have had nuclear weapons for a number of years and neither have inter-continental capability.

The Houses Of Parliament should be akin to a Court Of Law and members should not be able to make accusations without providing supportive evidence.
If Cameron has proof he should show it for everyone to see.
If not he should be charged with deliberately misleading The House.

Cameron is an odious piece of work and we should not allow him to lead us into another unjustified war.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Looks like we are going into yet another war that we cannot afford.

So what if they are building missiles that can reach London, why cant we build one first and wipe them all out, if there is no threat there is no danger.

Just my 2 penneth worth

We have Trident which makes anything the Iranians have now, or could develop quickly look like a pea shooter.

Heres a better headline..

"UK has submarine launched nuclear missiles capable of hitting just about any target on the planet, anyone with a brain warns the rest of the world."

It is an eerily familiar rhetoric he's using, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I don't think making a nuke is the issue. Fooling the masses AGAIN with worn out rhetoric is wearing thin.

Who will be blamed for bad intelligence after the conflict and no such evidence is found.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What did you guys expect?

Cameron is a Pro Zionist so he will do anything to sacrifice young British blood for the safety of the Gods Chosen people.

We have already had half a dozen dead British soldiers in Afghanistan today even though the Brits have been there more than a decade now DEMOCRIZING the country which we all know will never ever happen.

Same story with Iraq and Libya is soon gona devide into two halves due to all the tribal/militia warfare.

We apparently don't have money to take care of things here yet we have got alot to start new wars killing hundreds and thousands.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
it's complete sloblocks.

Still what ever makes the government happy is what matters at the end of the day.

The likes of me and you are just mere cannon fodder for the enemy when we all get sent to the front lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I know that this word gets put around on this site too much, but I expect a big fat false flag very soon..

London Olympics??

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Pffffffttt

Can anyone say WMD? 45 minutes?? Deja-vu?

Your thoughts...

The boy that cried wolf indeed. But in this case even if iran had nukes capable of striking london, so what?? Why is that such an issue when you consider who else has this capability.

I say we should leave Iran alone and let them develop in thier own way. If they were to step over the line with direct action then we strike back with direct action.

I don't agree that pre emptive action is justified... Pre emptive sounds an awfull lot like an excuse to attack another nation.

I'm 100% English and non religious.... Just sick of all the bull flying about... The only place in the world I would condone actin at this point would be to liberate the millions of suffering people in North Korea.

I wonder why do nothing for those people other than the token food aid we send that doesn't get through to the people that need it??? Could the reason we target Iran and not choose to help NK is that there is no oil in North Korea??

Korg.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
We cannot go a single day without a story breaking about Iran and Syria and their "threat" to the "free" world. Enough of this, we the people are getting smarter and less of falling for the lies and more of us are seeing the fear spreading war machine propaganda for what it is.

When was the last time Iran invaded another country or took any kind of military action against another country?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

My point is that anyone with even the remotest bit of knowledge on the subject knows he's talking complete and utter bollocks and as a result has deliberately mislead The House Of Commons and the nation.

If he has proof that Iran is developing both nuclear weapons and inter-continental missiles then this evidence should be presented to The House to support his claim and forwarded to the relevant UN authorities.

If he has no evidence then he has mislead The House and can not continue as Prime Minister.
edit on 7/3/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

My first thought on the matter entirely.
Oh looky they mightpossiblymaybesortofperhaps have the capability to blat London off the map during the Olympics. Everyone goes "Meh so what?" cos hardly anyone from the UK has a ticket anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
When the majority of comments on the Daily Mail can see through Camerons BS, I can't see many in the UK swallowing this for a second time.

Still, I'm sure there must be some out there who will believe this, or else he wouldn't have said it.

I just don't believe we will go to war with Iran. I can't see there being any appetite for it in the UK.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join