It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I think I know why. Bare with me on this.

As we know, our Russian "friends" are currently making money by selling arms to Syria and Iran, so could this be an attack on Russia's economy? If we (NATO) do go to war with both Iran AND Syria and remove the regimes then surely that would be an immediate halt to an trading between those two ME countries to Russia? Thus Russia losing out on some money.

Yes, Russia can make more money another way buuuut, we all know the cold war didn't really end, this would be a middle finger up to Russia.

Also another theory (Russia again), perhaps they want to see how Russia react? Perhaps America finally want rid off Russia? So invading the two countries would definately see how Russia react.

Failing that, its for the oil.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I'm a football fan and I'm on here, so that means I talk about the state of the world.

2nd.

Ok Krono, it's good to have you here, it is restoring my faith in football fans!

link   
Every good p.m needs a war.or thats what cameron believes and remember he is thatchers biggest fan,she wasn't doing very well until she got her war.(the fawklands)scary.

edit on 7/3/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by nusnus

I know what you mean...

For example, all of the very huge austerity measures in Greece.. The people are suffering big time yet the Greek government has just bought 400 US M1 Abrams tanks!!!...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by EvanB

TBH, I hope you are right. It seems to me that the majority of men I speak to in the UK are football fans. It also seems that football fans care little for the state of the world other than how each league or cup is doing in various football playing countries.

Another impression I get is that unless a country is in the world cup and made a respectable effort, they may as well be blown off the map.

Sorry, just a little rant from a frustrated, non-football supporting Englishman.

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier... Maybe we should start a campaign where "Engerland" may go into administration and the FA bankrupt because of the government austerity, which will close down all of the footy clubs.. Then you will see riots that has never before been seen in our history!!!

Hehe, so true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well ofcourse they're smack in the face of developing NWO. First of all they don't take any money from the IMF, they do not owe anyone anything as far as I know, and they refuse to deal within the confinements of a banking system that feeds on the blood of its members like a vampire. They're the epitome of the soul that protests to the Western powers and thats why they've made friends with the Russians and the Chinese.

But if you consider that, then the Russians and the Chinese are bigger threats to the NWO, why don't they attack them?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

This.

He knows he's losing popularity but he also knows the British public DONT want war. The British public were against both Iraq and Afghan wars. How ever, if I was him I'd send more troops down to the Falklands and possibly an aircraft carrier.....oh wait he's decommissioned our only aircraft carrier whoops!

edit on 7-3-2012 by Krono because: typed "on aircraft carrier" instead of "only aircraft carrier"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Iran probably is trying to make better bombs that can hit London. Hey the UK will be making better bombs that can take out Iran - they are probably fine tuning the sights at Tehran this very minute. There is friction between London and Tehran and a few old scores to settle along with a few oil deals too

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by oghamxx

I know that this word gets put around on this site too much, but I expect a big fat false flag very soon..

London Olympics??

I dont think we will see a flase flag on "western territory" in a loooong time, not when people are basically waiting for it to happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm a football fan and I'm on here, so that means I talk about the state of the world.

2nd.

Ok Krono, it's good to have you here, it is restoring my faith in football fans!

You shouldn't restore faith in us football fans, cause we're actually the NWO and will start WW3 in Ma.....I've said to much.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Well ofcourse they're smack in the face of developing NWO. First of all they don't take any money from the IMF, they do not owe anyone anything as far as I know, and they refuse to deal within the confinements of a banking system that feeds on the blood of its members like a vampire. They're the epitome of the soul that protests to the Western powers and thats why they've made friends with the Russians and the Chinese.

But if you consider that, then the Russians and the Chinese are bigger threats to the NWO, why don't they attack them?

Because I have always felt that Russia and China are in on it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

2nd.

You shouldn't restore faith in us football fans, cause we're actually the NWO and will start WW3 in Ma.....I've said to much.

Lol, you bastards! I knew it!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The Houses Of Parliament should be akin to a Court Of Law and members should not be able to make accusations without providing supportive evidence.
If Cameron has proof he should show it for everyone to see.
If not he should be charged with deliberately misleading The House.

Oh no no no you don't want that. if that was the case then nobody could say a goddam thing in parliament in case they were sued and ended up in court. That would stifle debate and the ability to confront people with hard unproveable truths.

At present members of the opposition can confront Cameron with what he said WITHOUT needing proof!!! Surely you want that!!!

The law inside parliament would be a disaster. Think about it without an "I am angry at this one topic" hat on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You've ventured into the area of pure speculation right now. Gorbachev did say something about a NWO during his UN address in 1988 and it went about like this: "Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."

But I haven't heard a single Chinese leader come out and say it so openly.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Because I have always felt that Russia and China are in on it.

In fact, I will go so far as to say, China and the (former) USSR are basic constructs of what western countries will look like in the future. Communist, you know, we are all kinda begging for it in an abstract sort of way.

I don't believe this to be fact but it is a possibilty, specifically China. It's the year 2012 and the chinese communist regime is going strong! Does this not strike cords with anyone else?

p.s I hope I am not going too far off topic here.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

I know what you mean...

For example, all of the very huge austerity measures in Greece.. The people are suffering big time yet the Greek government has just bought 400 US M1 Abrams tanks!!!...

Falls of computer stool in utter disbelief..........wtf

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

You've ventured into the area of pure speculation right now. Gorbachev did say something about a NWO during his UN address in 1988 and it went about like this: "Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."

But I haven't heard a single Chinese leader come out and say it so openly.

Yes, it is pure speculation. I guess the reason I think the Chinese may be in on it is because they've bought so much of the USA's debt that they could probably close the country down if they wanted to but they haven't.

American people here often refer to China as a possible enemy in the future but surely if they were ever a threat then the US Gov would not allow them to buy all that debt.

There is a cabal and I find it difficult to believe that all the major world players are not in it together. I sometimes wonder if the cold war was even real...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey diplomats are saying Iran is testing nuclear triggers and cleaning up a secret site! Just heard this on Sky TV, the diplomats seen this on spy satellites, they speak on condition of annonymity. Is this gonna be the green light for Israel?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If China did stop trading with the Americans then that would hit China HARD. All of NATO countries would stop trading with China, then China can say bye bye to that hardwork on that thriving economy they have now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join