It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Despite all the tensions and allegations surrounding Iran, I never though we would get involved.

They're really going to have to start working the publics opinion in the media soon if they want backing for another war..

I've noticed the BBC has really been covering the Israel / Iran problems a lot more recently. I wouldn't be suprised if by the end of the year the average person will assume Iran needs to be dealt with soon.
edit on 7-3-2012 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oghamxx

If he has proof that Iran is developing both nuclear weapons and iner-continental missiles then this evidence should be presented to The House to support his claim and forwarded to the relevant UN authorities.

Don't worry about the 'proofs'. Just like Colin Powell presented his 'proofs' in UN about the WMD's:

edit on 7-3-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I can't believe that clown Cameron,does he really believe
that the British public are going to all for that line again?
Sadly i fear the answer is yes(to answer my own question).
Also if iran was to develop a nuclear weapon would'nt Isreal
be the first target?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Daily Mail ---------------->>>>>>>>>>

The United States strategy is that London is collateral damage. Really, who cares or needs them?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
Despite all the tensions and allegations surrounding Iran, I never though we would get involved.

They're really going to have to start working the publics opinion in the media soon if they want backing for another war..

I've noticed the BBC has really been covering the Israel / Iran problems a lot more recently. I wouldn't be suprised if by the end of the year the average person will assume Iran needs to be dealt with soon.

Yes, UK does what we USA say, get over it. Plain and simple, whose the Mother Of the Colony now, eh?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Looks like we are going into yet another war that we cannot afford.

So what if they are building missiles that can reach London, why cant we build one first and wipe them all out, if there is no threat there is no danger.

Just my 2 penneth worth

We have Trident which makes anything the Iranians have now, or could develop quickly look like a pea shooter.

Heres a better headline..

"UK has submarine launched nuclear missiles capable of hitting just about any target on the planet, anyone with a brain warns the rest of the world."

It is an eerily familiar rhetoric he's using, isn't it?

Quite...

Cue the international round robin to garner support...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wilburn

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

Yes, UK does what we USA say, get over it. Plain and simple, whose the Mother Of the Colony now, eh?

I have not heard the US say as much as this.. All they have been doing is bolstering sanctions..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
yep the UK is just cannon fodder for other countries

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

You reckon? The USA is just the prison for the empire as well as the military wing, cannon fodded would be another word, London is the financial/legal centre (since 9/11
) and the Vatican is the spiritual centre.

Why you think there are so many fema camps in US but no where else? Why you think the US are extraditing people from all over the globe on copyright charges? Cos you are the new jail, and im afraid to say, none of you will be leaving.

PS as you can see from the leaked Stratfor emails the Libya invasion was UK led, the US could have stayed out but did they? No cos Obama (who has British connections via his grandfather as well as CIA via his mother) works for us. Watch his address to the houses of parliament some time. He was the first US president to address the "mother of parliaments"

PS who owns your federal reserve? Your bar association (and all others worldwide) are signatories and franchises to the International Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Pieces falling into place yet?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

False flag is standard operating procedure for our warmongering elements. I suspect a ship will be attacked.

I noticed that the claim is for missiles CAPABLE of hitting London which is not the same as aimed at or targeting London. I suspect they have higher priority choices.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im surprised no one has mentioned how Iran wants to take over the world!!!

With an islamofascistnazicommu CALIPHATE!!!!!

ITS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
yep the UK is just cannon fodder for other countries

So easy to see and so well deserved. The rest of the EU and the Arab World hate the stiff chinned, stuck up, Queen boot licking Brits and should.

Except for Emma Watson who will soon leave Oxford for Hollywood. Yummy!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Come now my British friends lets get these guys....

edit on 7-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: It was wrong it's better now

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

Too young. lol

Anyway, judging by the crap adverts on TV we will be ok if the odd nuke accidentally landed in the UK.

I can just picture it now :-

'Have you had an accident or fall at work that wasn't your fault ?'

'yeh I tripped over a twisted burnt missile case that had just fallen through the roof of my office, sprained my ankle and now vomiting up my spleen and other radioactive body parts. Am I covered ?'

At least it's not like the fuel is too expensive to drive anywhere ... oh wait ..... bugger
edit on 7/3/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why dont we have Cameron thrown out of office for being unfit due to being a drug addict, here we have some coc aine falling out of his nose

www.youtube.com...

And here is some of the interview which could be used to "hang him out to dry"
www.dailymail.co.uk...
I quote
"I have always said that lawmakers cannot be lawbreakers. All I have said about my past, though, is that what is private in the past should remain private."

He claims he hasnt touched it since becoming an MP, smoking gun right there. Coke heads shouldnt decide war policy, nor lead a county. Hitler is a good example of why you don't mix psychosis causing drugs and power.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Cameron is a bit behind with the times.

Operation Blackjack told you exactly when it would happen already.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by keyboredhere
Cameron is a bit behind with the times.

Operation Blackjack told you exactly when it would happen already.

Say cheese...... I mean Kaboom :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

You may kid yourself into believing that but I assure you nothing is further from the truth!

The USA can continue doing what it wants but I guarantee that public opinion here in the UK will prevent us getting involved in any military confrontation whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Same old false crap made to try to justify another invasion. Iraq invasion was based on a pack of lies, Afghanistan on a pack of lies, Libya on a pack of lies, the Syrian butchery by Assad is a pack of lies and they are trying to demonize Iran using many packs of lies. To Cameron I say: Shut the hell up you Zionist!! Nobody with half a brain is going to believe your lies!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join