It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Britainians Arm yourself Right now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.ronniesunshines.com...

150LB Crossbow....just saying this is how I roll. l can shoot threw the other side of a yellow pages and its legal. For 80 quid re-usable ammo you cant do it better.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
Dearest OP. The library is full of weapons for those who know how to read. Ingenuity my friend. I am sure you must get the re runs of McGyver there. You may be out gunned but you stand a chance as long as your not outsmarted or the other side isn't more determined. Look at Afghanistan how many world powers have tried to take over only to end up cutting their losses and walking away. History is full of determined people who were underfunded and out gunned who came out on top.

hya dearest poster

check out these SEIZED homemade weopons
some from russia and the middle east
honestly you wouldnt believe them

i would love for a forum to discuss booby traps and what not
but here in britain that is learnt in prisons
shared amongst religious fanatics
(article about 5 years ago somewhere on the net)

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coirener

no its mostly people my age (25 yrs old) or even younger O.O
blades have become the norm since in the states you have guns to fight big hairy scary guys
in the UK you got to get a little more personal and stab em :/
if all guns vanished from the earth UK would come out on top thanks to its youth knife rate
(unless at war with japan where they got some really pretty knifes that will make you bleed good)

also might i just add it is possible to own a shotgun in britain now (although very difficult since raul moat)
i guess a shotgun would be the best hunter(large prey)/defender weapon u could get
followed by
crossbow (stealthy with good stopping power)
bow and arrow (stealthy but with less power than crossbow)
air rifle with stronger springs/pumped up to illegal level (stealthy with silencer but limited stopping power)

but he most dangerous weapon in britains arsenal has got to be a female friend of mine with just about any projectile (makes a plastic fork feel like a metal one! and boy can she throw/smash a plate on your head)
if SHTF imma get her box of plates and hide behind her

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

in case of full chaos just remember - first go and manage to get some weapons, then prepare your home...so no need to shop them now, i will laugh about a crossbow....and reading about this stuff cannot be illegal in UK? so get some knowledge....even youtube can show you everything you need to know...
edit on 6-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 6-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

hya friend
and good luck to you to
when the shtf
cheers
dave

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotSmilingAtYou
www.ronniesunshines.com...

150LB Crossbow....just saying this is how I roll. l can shoot threw the other side of a yellow pages and its legal. For 80 quid re-usable ammo you cant do it better.

just checked your link
thankyou

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

hya
believe me ive been doing this for years
im not divulging much
because it will break TnC rules
and i dont want to ged banned
nor lose anymore points because i do better on space invaders (lol dry joke)

as ive stated in other threads
ive done my duke of edinburgh
ive been all over my country (well not everywhere actualy)
so ive got an advantage over some
thx for your reply
dave
edit on 6-3-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by davesmart because: added

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
Ive been seriously considering getting some weapons for protection for a while, just dunno what to go with.
Baseball bat is obvious choice, but i need a firearm which is illegal here and i dont want a silly air rifle (unless you can recommend an extremely powerful one).
Ill tell you one thing its not just the police we will need protection from in my country, at least 1 out of every 2 people here are evil evil a$sholes.
edit on 6-3-2012 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

Isn't archery equipment still legal in the UK? A good Matthews, PSE or Bowtech with a 70-80lb draw will do some serious damage to about anything in your way. Well maybe not a vehicle, tank or medium duty truck but to any animal and by that I mean the ones in the human family too.

I hunt Elk and Moose with a bow here in ND and have killed several 1,000+ lb moose with my bow.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by coirener

Originally posted by davesmart
hi all

It seems official now,
the police force slowly being privatised.

with everything going on nowadays i urge my fellow britains
arm yourself right now, if only for your kids sake.

Im not saying go out and get firearm cos thats illeagal here (cough)
But air rifles are legal
ive owned loads over the years, and some cheap chinese ones are bloody accurate (pellet on pellet)
id recomend (if you can get it) a 20 years plus pneumatic rifle.

i doubt if the air rifle would really do any harm to the armed thu..*cough* law enforcements, i actually have read somewhere that the average British teenager and adults regardless of age, carry knives? is that too far from the fact or are they just stretching the truth? i would like to think that a knife would be more deadly and efective than a airsoft gun.
edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

What you have read is lies. It couldn't be further from the truth. I used to live in a 'rouger' area near London, and the average person definitely doesn't carry. Certain areas of major cities, really bad, broken communities then a lot of youth will carry knifes on them. Especially in London where kids are pressured into gangs.

But the average person? No. You're probably looking at under 1% of the population carry knifes with them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

hi all

It seems official now,

But air rifles are legal
ive owned loads over the years, and some cheap chinese ones are bloody accurate (pellet on pellet)

i doubt if the air rifle would really do any harm to the armed thu..*cough* law enforcements, i actually have read somewhere that the average British teenager and adults regardless of age, carry knives? is that too far from the fact or are they just stretching the truth? i would like to think that a knife would be more deadly and efective than a airsoft gun.

What you have read is lies. It couldn't be further from the truth. I used to live in a 'rouger' area near London, and the average person definitely doesn't carry. Certain areas of major cities, really bad, broken communities then a lot of youth will carry knifes on them. Especially in London where kids are pressured into gangs.

But the average person? No. You're probably looking at under 1% of the population carry knifes with them.

hya
the average person in london does not carry?
london is a big place m8 and your one of the shelterd
here in the midlands history shows that your beloved london
gained great wealth through taxes enforced upon us
especially during the industrial revolution
you didnt mind taking our revenue did ya
you knew what what was going on during the irish potato famine
you did nothing
the midlands industry was a great earner to you...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
might even want to consider:
Second Amendment (U.S. constitution)
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Wouldn't want that in my country anyways, all it ever does is cause problems.
Any ways if what's happening keeps happening in England, it would be a main reason for my vote for independance.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

hi all

It seems official now,

But air rifles are legal

hya
sorry i meant to answer your question earlier on knife crime
yes it is slowly rising here
sometimes the figure is high then drops
you sort of know wen it gets bad cos
every now and then the police have a knife or gun amnesty
which means (if you dont know)
that you can legally hand in your knives n guns without fear of arrest
but the loophole is that if your caught with any of these items upon you
you can simply say
"i was on the way to the police station to hand it in sir"

Thanks for replying to me
Nice, "i was on the way to the police station to hand it in sir"

Yea, I have read about the crimes and how a lot of them are just related to knives, few years ago I read about this pregnant women who got stabbed and gutted "literally"in her own home by another women who later turns up to be her husbands secret lover

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

im slightly ashamed lol

I automatically read that with my english accent and lol'ed myself.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a note: the air rifles of today can be deadly. Here's a powerful and relatively cheap one that can be used for hunting large game. Not so unusual. The Koreans make air rifles that fire 9mm and 45 cal. slugs with immense stopping power. Many people are still referencing the daisy type rifles of of their childhood.
These are off Youtube and if you are sensitive to animals being shot and killed, do not watch.

Here's another regarding the various choices available:

And another:

edit on 6-3-2012 by Corbin Dalus because: Video adjustments

edit on 6-3-2012 by Corbin Dalus because: Factual adjustment

edit on 6-3-2012 by Corbin Dalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Corbin Dalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
NICE!!!! 1 of them bad boys and a case of molokov`s!!!,......"bring it"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'd suggest Molotov cocktails and cross-bows. Air guns.... funny.

Shame no Second Amendment for you Brits.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
In the UK, it is not impossible to lay hands on a gun if you know how, though I would think that many who are likely to loot or riot (like we saw last year) would not recognise an air rifle if they saw one and would just assume it was a regular firearm. They're dangerous enough if you're a decent shot

I knew a guy who had one and used it to shoot people who "looked foreign" from his bedroom window which overlooked a busy main road in the town I live in.
Another guy I know had one when he was in school and his mum wondered why there used to be more and more seagulls lying dead in the garden... until a neighbour from the road behind their house came round and told them that he'd been shooting at birds from the attic.

As for knife crime, it is increasing. Only last month a young woman was stabbed over the road from my house, by another girl (who is now on the lam) over a guy, and we live in a rural affluent area 100 miles from London. And I have only once ever carried a small knife on me about 5 years ago, because I was walking through a bad part of town late at night where rapes had been reported and there was no other route to get to my destination. Self defence, not attack.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coirener

hya
yes i remember that story
bloody shocking it was
cheers
dave

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

hya