It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Britainians Arm yourself Right now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Then why did you bring it up? Who cares what happens to them. Their doing us a favor by disappearing.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Then why did you bring it up? Who cares what happens to them. Their doing us a favor by disappearing.

sorry to be rude But
ARE YOU incoherant
i have a young daughter
and the thought of 800 pedo bloody efin bastardos
running around the country
jee wiz u manhater

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on over there, the whole world is going crazy!

Some people laughed at the idea of arming yourself with an air rifle. Wouldn't be my top choice but you have to use what your have at your disposal.

That is one thing about living in America there is no shortage of firearms!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yeah i agree, a pedo you know is better than one you do not, right?

Though i belive it was meant to be a joke, its not very funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh and about the air rfiles, if you put a .22 spring in to a .177 rfile its power goes up so much you would need a real firearms license to own it in that config. (says my old freind from work who was a comp shooter)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Screw air rifle, get a crossbow, also buy the components to assemble a taser and then assemble it should the need ever arise
nothin illegal about owning a load of capacitors and circuit board as far as I know. Boiling water and sugar is good too for stopping people as are electric cables on the door handle. The Home alone movies were actually pretty good for how to defend a house lol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

How do you know they haven't met their maker? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I'll drop it. No need to be rude, that's not how I was putting it.

Amazing how some people can just twist what you say in a split second.

I was just curious why you cared about the pedos. That's all. It was just a question.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I understand your concern and, frankly, I am quite happy that I'm in a country where you can own guns.

An air rifle though? Unless you're planning on giving someone a nasty infection, a potato launcher would be more effective.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
technically we brits could use bows as by law we are supposed to practice every sunday under the guidance of the local priest and in some parts of the country its legal to kill the welsh with a bow
edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

Although others in the Thread have mentioned cross-bows, I believe this legislation refers to long bows? I agree that it would be good for longbow practice to be reinstated. It's sad that so many old skills are dying away through disuse. I think an hours long bow practice a week, including how to craft a bow and make arrows, would, if nothing else, provide a positive focus for any disaffected youth out there and would probably be fun!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I understand your concern and, frankly, I am quite happy that I'm in a country where you can own guns.

An air rifle though? Unless you're planning on giving someone a nasty infection, a potato launcher would be more effective.

Nice, could fire petrol bombs im sure as well? Whats the correct ration again 1 part oil 2 parts petrol?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I'm not sure since I've never built one. I've just played with them. You certainly can use flaming ammo in them, but, of course, I don't recommend such things.

If you'd like to have one, I'd start here:

There are several tutorials about building many different kinds. Even a gattling gun. Just search around to your hearts content until you find how to build a model that suits your demands.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Right now the 800 missing will be working handy man jobs staying under the radar, there was one lived in a caravan on a farm near me years back, the woman who owned the farm was married to a police officer!!! He tampered with several children, your american so if you want to know what happens when pedos disappear off the radar google this name

Peter Tobin

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Geesh, even you're twisting what I am saying, Like I am suppose to know they got handyman jobs? Sorry, I didn't know what you guys meant by "MISSING".. When he said missing, I figured they were missing. Like, done and gone away with forever. Excuse me for asking a question. Next time, be more specific.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

hya
i forgot about tobin
one of the sickest beasts thats lived
them things he done was so sick
them poor kids, and dont forget pedos can be very young
remember
James Bulger
poor child
cheers
dave

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Bad times ahead i agree, privatisation of the police force will inevitably cause chaos and make alot of people willing to question authority. The whole point of privatisation is for the group doing it is to profit, cmon would they carry out the job if they didn't get government grants or bonuses?. Who in their right mind is going to let some commercial pocket-lining company walk over our streets. I can guarantee you they will try and say they are doing a good job by catching MORE "criminals" by arresting people for exaggerated minor offences and they will abuse authority for a bigger paycheck.

Also like to point out

sex offenders doubled

Maybe not so. Just an assumption, because i know several people who have told me about "friends of friends" getting labelled registered sex offenders for doing stupid things like passively looking down a womans top while standing on the bus or pulling a mooner at a copper (lol).... I honestly think the "actual" sex offence crime rate (serious rape, child perversion, etc) hasn't gone up due to this... it's just the police force trying to say they are catching more "offenders" by labelling anyone they can as a pervert of some kind.

Honestly, i know this is a touchy subject... but i tend to think that alot of innocent people are getting labelled as sex offenders by false accusations, all this recent talk of teenagers accusing people they regret having consensual sex with, they tend to go to the cops and shout rape.... (and no, it's not just girls, boys do it too).

The reason i mentioned this, is because if this really is the case (only an assumption from what i hear/see for now), then it's going to get extremely worse in the coming years with privatisation of the police force.... guaranteed if you step out of line in the slightest... nanny state britain. Terrible, and it's the tory's in power again, oh what a surprise here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Maponos

Geesh, even you're twisting what I am saying, Like I am suppose to know they got handyman jobs? Sorry, I didn't know what you guys meant by "MISSING".. When he said missing, I figured they were missing. Like, done and gone away with forever. Excuse me for asking a question. Next time, be more specific.

No one is twisting anything it is your own ignorance which is at fault here, they stated that 800 REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS had gone missing, this means that 800 registered sex offenders have not turned up to sign the register as mandated by their release conditions, and are now god knows where, this is an issue that cannot be solved by "ahh bless them maybe they ran off to Narnia and are no longer our problem approach"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

hya
thx
thats gave me a lot more to think about

my g/f just said
in what context is pervert labeld
if a woman with a very very low cut top is walking downt the street beach etc
and i look
am i a perv?
your right this is all getting silly
its not just here but everywhere it seems
cheers
dave

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Getting back to the thread,

bike chains
mixing bleach with salt to make poison gas
darts
slingshots

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
steel tubing welded shut at one end, drill small hole for fuse wire and dismantle a few fireworks for gunpowder, pack with ball bearing and some wadding to keep it all nice and tight and voila a basic homemade firearm, ok not the most accurate thing but you could use a telecopes tripod to help aim it and its slow reloading but it'll do the trick and theres nothing to stop you from buying everything you need over the counter legally

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
Getting back to the thread,

bike chains
mixing bleach with salt to make poison gas
darts
slingshots

bleach with salt?
i will google it now
i wont ask how it works
probably against TnC