It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Britainians Arm yourself Right now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well being from the IOW, I know all the old bunkers and such there so think I could hold out pretty well. Got a couple of air rifles too so would be able catch dinner. Lots of pheasants on the IOW!

Also have these from when I used to do a lot of martial arts:

Combat: www.samuraishokai.jp...

Close combat: allninjagear.com...

Closer combat: www.fighters-europe.com...

Any other combat: www.bikez.com...

So when SHTF the Island shall be turned into a impenetrable fortress or safe haven and all of you committed to the cause are more than welcome to join me.

Long Live the Revolution.....

edit on 6-3-2012 by CR4V3N because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
steel tubing welded shut at one end, drill small hole for fuse wire and dismantle a few fireworks for gunpowder, pack with ball bearing and some wadding to keep it all nice and tight and voila a basic homemade firearm, ok not the most accurate thing but you could use a telecopes tripod to help aim it and its slow reloading but it'll do the trick and theres nothing to stop you from buying everything you need over the counter legally

hya
Thank you so much for saying what i thought/knew
Here in ol britainistan
i would be labelled as a Terrorist and dangerous
then carted of to some of correctional facility camp

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Our country has gone to # over the last 10 years.
My other half has had some air rifles, and when we met I had absolutely no knowledge on guns or firearms in general, but they looked to me, like normal hand guns (they honestly weren't).
Everything our country was built on has been crushed into the ground.
We're in the process of buying our first house. If society goes crazy, you can rest assured I plan to protect my family and our things by ANY means necessary.
I now how to shoot, I know close quarters combat and self defence. If anyone starts anything, I'm taking an eye or breaking some legs.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

i suppose technically having intent is enough in this green and pleasant land of ours to spend the next 20 years even for thinking up such an idea so its probably better just to keep the pipe and use it as a basic club and jobs done and let off the fireworks to celebrate the fact you've survived

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Tone generator and a really bad ass sounds system?
www.nch.com.au...

Wear ear protection to remain unaffected, suppose we would need to know the optimum frequencies for the tone(s), Im totally picturing a retirement home here, the residents remain completely unaffected and anyone under the age of 25 is wanting to cut their own ears off lol

This kinda thing has been deployed to deal with youths hanging around in the past.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CR4V3N

hya
thanks for the links
good on ya

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Some interesting gun dog training items here, which "fire projectiles"
www.sportingsaint.co.uk...

Legal I guess unless misused, bit like the home made potato launchers

Paintball guns are legal as well,, can they fire marbles? or maybe some homemade super strength pepper balls? Rock salt balls? Ouch!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whatever. I've just never heard anyone refer to his "fellow Britains" as such, or as "Britainians".

WTF are you from? Certainly not ENGLAND, where they speak ENGLISH. Or maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Whatever. I've just never heard anyone refer to his "fellow Britains" as such, or as "Britainians".

WTF are you from? Certainly not ENGLAND, where they speak ENGLISH. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Romans
and dont be rude
learn some history

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

Originally posted by Afterthought

I understand your concern and, frankly, I am quite happy that I'm in a country where you can own guns.

An air rifle though? Unless you're planning on giving someone a nasty infection, a potato launcher would be more effective.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Nice, could fire petrol bombs im sure as well? Whats the correct ration again 1 part oil 2 parts petrol?

hya

i heard (cough)
that mixing petrol and polystyrene
apparently works like napalm
that what i heard/read in a jo*** Ro**** book

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It does And i dont reccomend it, one of many stupid things i did as a kid was trying out various rumours like this. Its too dangerous for eveyone and everything to actually use for defence.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I would not downplay the lethality of air rifles. Especially todays modern air rifles. I own several and my RWS is my goto gun for squirrel hunting as well as dove and rabbit. I know the scale of a .177 caliber pellet is nothing to get excited about but when its moving @ over 1800fps.....its basically a small game weapon. Now for a very interesting option.......how about taking down a deer with an air rifle! Enter the Farco!
www.airguns.net...
I have one of these also and let me tell you, I put a .50 round ball through a two by four which then kareened off of a 6 by 6 and exited through the steel sheeting on my pole barn! This gun is no joke!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Curious? Why would you care what happens to the sex offenders?

Maybe the government got smart and finally sent them to a Siberian prison. I could care less if they are missing. The bonifide ones anyone. They don't need to be on this planet.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I think that the problem is the fact we do not know where they are,they could be living next to a kids playground or in your street,after all,sex offenders in this country are supposed to be registered and their locations known to the local police force.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
power in numbers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"My Fellow Britainians"?

Good luck in finding any, because there is no such thing as a "Britainian".

The word you are seeking is "Briton", the plural being "Britons".

edit on 6-3-2012 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motorhead
"My Fellow Britainians"?

hya
i stand corrected
thx for pointing it out
cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dearest OP. The library is full of weapons for those who know how to read. Ingenuity my friend. I am sure you must get the re runs of McGyver there. You may be out gunned but you stand a chance as long as your not outsmarted or the other side isn't more determined. Look at Afghanistan how many world powers have tried to take over only to end up cutting their losses and walking away. History is full of determined people who were underfunded and out gunned who came out on top.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Originally posted by Motorhead
"My Fellow Britainians"?

hya
i stand corrected
thx for pointing it out
cheers

hi motorhead
you are wrong
i refute my apology

Holy Britannian Empire
Edit
Britannian flag.svg
Flag
Holy Britannian Empire
Type Constitutional Monarchy
Empress Nunnally vi Britannia
Information
Capital Pendragon
Anthem "All Hail Britannia!"
Real World Countries
North America, South America, New Zealand, Japan

The Holy Britannian Empire (神聖ブリタニア帝国 Shinsei Buritania Teikoku, also refered to as the Britannian Empire or just Britannia) is a nation born from the defeated remnants of the British Empire and is the world's dominant military superpower and one of the large Empire-unions that control Earth initially in the early 21st Century, the others being the Chinese Federation, the Euro Universe, and later United Federation of Nations.

codegeass.wikia.com...

how about that then

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coirener

Originally posted by davesmart
hi all

It seems official now,
the police force slowly being privatised.

with everything going on nowadays i urge my fellow britains
arm yourself right now, if only for your kids sake.

Im not saying go out and get firearm cos thats illeagal here (cough)
But air rifles are legal
ive owned loads over the years, and some cheap chinese ones are bloody accurate (pellet on pellet)
id recomend (if you can get it) a 20 years plus pneumatic rifle.

i doubt if the air rifle would really do any harm to the armed thu..*cough* law enforcements, i actually have read somewhere that the average British teenager and adults regardless of age, carry knives? is that too far from the fact or are they just stretching the truth? i would like to think that a knife would be more deadly and efective than a airsoft gun.
edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

hya
sorry i meant to answer your question earlier on knife crime
yes it is slowly rising here
sometimes the figure is high then drops
you sort of know wen it gets bad cos
every now and then the police have a knife or gun amnesty
which means (if you dont know)
that you can legally hand in your knives n guns without fear of arrest
but the loophole is that if your caught with any of these items upon you
you can simply say
"i was on the way to the police station to hand it in sir"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You're better off getting a samurai sword or some sort of blunt object if you can't get a firearm... Good luck with whatever comes your way man I hope your country doesn't swallow all the good people up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join