It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Britainians Arm yourself Right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
hi all

It seems official now,
the police force slowly being privatised.

with everything going on nowadays i urge my fellow britains
arm yourself right now, if only for your kids sake.

Im not saying go out and get firearm cos thats illeagal here (cough)
But air rifles are legal
ive owned loads over the years, and some cheap chinese ones are bloody accurate (pellet on pellet)
id recomend (if you can get it) a 20 years plus pneumatic rifle.

RADICAL plans to part-privatise the police in Coventry have prompted warnings from force staff and a city MP about “policing on the cheap”.

West Midlands police, which covers Coventry, has invited private security firms to bid to run a wide range of services possibly from next year – in conjunction with Surrey police.

But force chiefs have moved to reassure the Coventry public over future crime-fighting and police patrolling communities.
Jim Cunningham

Coventry MP Jim Cunningham is backing concerns among unions including the Police Federation – which represents warranted police officers – of more job losses, with a private firm seeking profit for shareholders.

Read More www.coventrytelegraph.net... KyWZbCD

Here is another article thats effin frightening

850 REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS GO MISSING

700 missing for more than a year
The number of regisered sex offenders more than doubled in 2 years!!!!!
(the source is on there but i cant find it but i have the paper in front of me)

sex offenders doubled
illeagal bloody immigrants dissapearing
nhs at bursting point
Unemployment benefits taking ages to come through
homelessness increasing
elderly lying in their own fecies
unemployment drastically increasing
street crime increasing
immigrants increasing rapidly

god i could go on
I LOVE MY COUNTRY and my fellow britains

Please arm yourselfs now and grow some veg, stock up now
dont leave it till the last minute you will regret it

i know some of you will say your paranoid dave take a chill pill (no the green does that)
but the scary thing is
i have friends that can vouch that most of the things ive said have come true
Thank god as teenager i left the master system and chose the library instead

im not sorry for going on
if only one of you heeds my advice, then im bloody happy
please be safe everyone
i do care about human and animals
(though some low life are animals)

thx for reading
please remember if only for our kids sake
cheers
dave

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Urm.....What are you planning to do with your air rifle??? Even if it is extremely accurate. The worst your going to do is blind someone with it. Unless you use it as a club that is.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

Yeah im hoping he meant for hunting reasons more than defence.....

Id sooner smash somone over the head if i wanted to hurt them with an air rifle, rather than shoot them (and then have to reload in the most awkward fashion, when it enevitably does nothing)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
might even want to consider:
Second Amendment (U.S. constitution)
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

to ensure:
Fourth Amendment
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be
seized.

no wonder you brits were beat down in 1776.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Even for hunting it seems pretty redundant. Your not likely to bring down a deer or anything with an air rifle. You might be able to stun a squirrel long enough to run over and grab it before it regains its senses.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Don't know anything about air rifles.
But I can do some damage with a nicer slicer and cheese grater.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
reply to post by Biigs

Even for hunting it seems pretty redundant. Your not likely to bring down a deer or anything with an air rifle. You might be able to stun a squirrel long enough to run over and grab it before it regains its senses.

Actually ive been using air rifles for well over ten years to hunt pests and bunnies, trust me they kill small stuff just fine, birds etc. Though im talking about the .22 caliber not the .177, the 177 has hardly any punch but would still kill a bunny at close ish range (maybe 15, 20 meters).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ive been seriously considering getting some weapons for protection for a while, just dunno what to go with.
Baseball bat is obvious choice, but i need a firearm which is illegal here and i dont want a silly air rifle (unless you can recommend an extremely powerful one).
Ill tell you one thing its not just the police we will need protection from in my country, at least 1 out of every 2 people here are evil evil a$sholes.
edit on 6-3-2012 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
actually Iv shot some air rifles that could be pumped up to 10 times and they definitely with out any doubt can kill... I wouldn't suggest arming yourself with them to stand up to people with real guns.... you guys can do the whole V for vendetta thing but thats about it..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
Urm.....What are you planning to do with your air rifle??? Even if it is extremely accurate. The worst your going to do is blind someone with it. Unless you use it as a club that is.

shoot rabbits and other small game
wen theres bugger all left
use karate or a machete on the buggers

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
technically we brits could use bows as by law we are supposed to practice every sunday under the guidance of the local priest and in some parts of the country its legal to kill the welsh with a bow
edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
might even want to consider:
Second Amendment (U.S. constitution)
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

to ensure:
Fourth Amendment
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be
seized.

no wonder you brits were beat down in 1776.

hahaha
couldnt agree more
im slightly ashamed lol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Crossbow anyone?.

legal to buy and own.

Amazon uk

I did a post on the police being slowly privatised if anyone wants a read.
ATS uk government plans for police privatisation
edit on 6/3/2012 by skuly because: tidying up post

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Ah, I see. Thats fine, From your OP it almost seemed like you were going to take on people with it, and I just couldn't see that ending well. But if the rifle is powerful enough, as others have said, to kill small animals for food etc... then I think it's a good idea, because who knows when food is going to become a little (or a lot) harder to get a hold of.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi all

It seems official now,
the police force slowly being privatised.

with everything going on nowadays i urge my fellow britains
arm yourself right now, if only for your kids sake.

Im not saying go out and get firearm cos thats illeagal here (cough)
But air rifles are legal
ive owned loads over the years, and some cheap chinese ones are bloody accurate (pellet on pellet)
id recomend (if you can get it) a 20 years plus pneumatic rifle.

i doubt if the air rifle would really do any harm to the armed thu..*cough* law enforcements, i actually have read somewhere that the average British teenager and adults regardless of age, carry knives? is that too far from the fact or are they just stretching the truth? i would like to think that a knife would be more deadly and efective than a airsoft gun.
edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Curious? Why would you care what happens to the sex offenders?

Maybe the government got smart and finally sent them to a Siberian prison. I could care less if they are missing. The bonifide ones anyone. They don't need to be on this planet.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skuly

Crossbow anyone legal to buy and own.Amazon uk

Now thats more like it.

Im pretty sure just holding a loaded one would fend off anyone while also bagging bunnys (reusable ammo too!)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Its worth noting that crossbows are legal in the UK (if somewhat slow to reload!). Anyway, I don't think there is anything good to come of this. It reminds me of the made for TV special 'Quatermass, Legacy'. It was made in the late 70s and portrays a crime-ridden Britain where the urban areas look something like Beirut in the 80s, and only a few areas are safe. The police and army still exist, but are helped by 'pay cops' or private contracted police (whom it seems you have to bribe if you want any help). Interestingly the motorways and highways are almost deserted too as transport infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and people can't afford fuel.

Actually, 'Quatermass, Legacy' was a blood accurate vision of the future!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have an air rifle fitted with a 'special'
spring.
I'm certain if I got someone in the head with it, they would be dead.
But, if the S# did indeed hit the fan i'm going to need something with a clip.
Loading a single pellet, pumping it and then shooting at the target.... You wouldn't stand a chance against someone with a pistol.

Getting hold of real weapons over here can be tricky, after all, you don't want to buy a gun that's been used in a murder and/or robbery and get caught with it.

Dave, I agree with you. Us Brits need some sort of protection in these times.

s&f

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Curious? Why would you care what happens to the sex offenders?

Maybe the government got smart and finally sent them to a Siberian prison. I could care less if they are missing. The bonifide ones anyone. They don't need to be on this planet.

AY
i hate pedos im not sticking up for them ffs

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join