It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Islam will win at the end !!

Star me plzzzzz

edit on 6-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't usually feel so one sided about most issues but.....NUKES?

No one
No human
No earthling
No person
No nothing

Should EVER possess anything that offers NOthing but utter destruction and mutilation of the planet and those that inhabit it. Seems like a no brainer to me.

ETA
NO ONE, ANYWHERE, EVER

edit on 3/6/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Israel? Israel with its 7mill population will invade Iran or wants to start a war with Iran?
Give me a break, use common sense...
As for links you seem smart enough to post here, so I'm sure you are smart enough to search the web and see my facts as true...

And let them feel out in the cold. There is no reason to let Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) have a bomb.
edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Struck a nerve? Israel is packed with nukes so drop the talking points right there!

Misleading title. Op offers no truth, only disinformation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

That would be nice wouldn't it? I somehow don't see our governments doing away with them anytime soon though

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Dude! the OP is a simpleton and a hater.....He's mood is blood and a wannabe count dracula!!

Tells you lot of things !!

edit on 6-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Why are you unable to stay on topic of your own thread?

Bot ?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

His name and avatar are very telling. Blood suckers crave blood. Especially the innocent type.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I think they want it for the same reasons everyone else does, if you have a nuke others will not be so quick to nuke you. Clear and simple and WHY should any country have the say so as to which lands have that kind of safety and protection which we refuse to ever give up ourselves for the very same reasons!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You are not even worth trying to talk to. You act like you actually care about the women that are dying. Im sure you don't because you think muslims are barbaric. Stop repeating yourself and actually come up with something than your ignorant redneck gut reaction.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutstomper

Yes stoning them is evil, bombing them so they don't get a nuke is perfectly reasonable. I am kinda hoping he is a parody account, and really doesn't think this way.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don’t think we look forward to Iran having a bomb!

It is just that you cannot occupy Iran for this one simple reason.
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Because of this you can only bomb which will just drive them deeper and make their efforts more hurried! The real question is if we want to see Iran go nuclear while at war with the West and Israel.

They have been running those enrichment sites for years on end and already have enough for 4 bombs larger than Nagasaki!
www.jpost.com...

None want to see a dangerous regime with nukes man, but I think we must weigh the pros and cons! If it was not for the real Russian threat we would already be on the ground! Bombing is no answer and will prove just as ineffective as the failed sanctions with the added penalty of pushing Iran to retaliate!

Mutually assured destruction is a bad way to live, but it is better than the guarantee of instant death! The promise of destruction holds just as true for Iran as it does for Israel and so will maintain the peace! If Iran did ever launch any missile against Israel and Iran was known to have nukes, Israel would be fully justified in turning the whole of Iran into a sheet of glass! I think it will indeed embolden Iran but Israel could make some concessions to lessen this effect.

Iran may not admit it but the world does have them on a leash! They think that a nuke is all that may save them at this point! They will have it so long as Russia maintains that none may occupy Iran, and once they do I think it will serve to moderate both Iran and Israel.

The war with defenseless Iraq and Afghanistan are not a real test of military prowess! Tangling with Russia or any super power will see war upon our shores. Iran is a very dangerous regime and will not hesitate to set off nukes in a city near you, and I for one think we should not push them to it!

When dealing with a hornets’ nest you do not go in with a big stick. Especially when a single sting could mean milions die!

What I see as common sense will escape you I am sure, and I am certain you will not even read my full reply. That is the nature of blood lust friend! I am certain you think that killing a million Iraqis did the world a service and decreased the number fo terrorists in the world? Maybe you feel all muslums deserve to die, whatever it is you had best pick your fights carefully! It is one thing to pick on the helpless kids with down syndrome, but it is something entirely different to pick on the wrestling team!

edit on 6-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Misleading title. There is no "truth" in this thread, only narrow-minded opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hi

I have already made a thread about this issue

You are welcome there :

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

There is no need to attack nuclear energy , Islam or even Muslims.

Just write down :

I am Zionists , I am proud of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don't support Iran having a Nuclear bomb, but then again I don't support any country having a Nuclear bomb. But as soon as one country has one, then its fair game for any other country having one if they chose too. No country that has a Nuclear bomb does it for a good reason or purpose, its always for a form of intimidation, chest-beating, or usage. One could argue that if every country had a Nuclear bomb then all the Nuclear bombs would be rendered useless and defeat the point of having one, but if no country had a Nuclear bomb then no country would have a need to have one !
If, for example, Iran launched a Nuclear bomb at Israel, or vice-versa, and Israel resonded by launching one in response, or vice-versa, then all that is achieved is both countries being wiped off the map. And if either country invaded the other, then launching a Nuclear bomb achieves nothing as the invading miliarty is already in the others county and you'd be launching a Nuclear bomb on your own country under the excuse of 'self-defense'.
Having Nuclear bombs is nothing more than a pissing contest, but some of the conestants don't want other people competing because they might lose the pissing contest !

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This is the problem with the world at large and with what happens locally, religious and cultural intolerance.
Now i'm not saying i agree with stoning people but this is how things have been done for years. The 'West' always looks on with blinkered eyes. Yes blinkered, we see the world and judge it by OUR standards, so if something doesnt fit we feel we have the right to meddle.
Again, i think that stoning people, beheading etc is WRONG.
The USA still has the death penalty, you don't see the UK for example demanding regime change etc because of the barbaric practice of lethal injection do you??
All i'm saying is that the 'west' needs to stop meddling where meddling is not necessary.
This goes for every other nation.
Genocide and systematic extermination of populations on the other hand is fair game.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I have been hearing a lot of members advocate allowing Iran have a bomb, but they don’t stop and think about the reasons why Iran wants a bomb.

Who cares if Iran gets a bomb or not. There are more urgent things to worry about. Iran is just a distraction.
Anyway, the points you listed are for defensive purposes. So I dont see what the problem with Iran getting the bomb. You care about the Iranian people, but then what are you advocating, bombing them?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
I don't usually feel so one sided about most issues but.....NUKES?

No one
No human
No earthling
No person
No nothing

Should EVER possess anything that offers NOthing but utter destruction and mutilation of the planet and those that inhabit it. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Too late. You're more than 50 years too late. So now what are you going to do about it?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2012 by FoosM because: dblpost

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

I have been hearing a lot of members advocate allowing Iran have a bomb, but they don’t stop and think about the reasons why Iran wants a bomb.

You care about the Iranian people, but then what are you advocating, bombing them?

Actually , yes.

This is not hidden hidden agenda anymore.

ETA : Zionists think Iran is another Japan and can be terrorized by killing them at mass number. That is why Israel has un-numbered nuclear warheads.

Because Iranians know about true agendas of Zionists , and about a foreign enemy , we are very united.
edit on 6/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I believe the US incarcerates more people per capita than any other nation in the world. We also incarerate more mentally ill people than any country in the world.

Seems strange for such a peaceful and democratic country that we have to fill our prisons up.

Are our people bad ? Is there a Prison Industrial Complex ? hmmm

also to the OP... you do realize that US committed slavery for decades not too long ago right ?

All those barbaric things you said about Iran, is it possible that you can also say them about USA, and pretty much every other country in the workd...

What about the treatment of the Japanese after Pearl Harbor ? hmmm strange that a country that brags about how our citizens have so many rights, but then those rights can be taken away...

Have you heard of Bradley Manning ? and how he is being tortured...

point is... all countries, organizations, leaders, people, make mistakes... But we are all one... and we don't have to kill each other..

Also, think about, if you were an innocent Iranian (like the overwhelming majority)... under your premise...the Iranian government is evil and the laws are barbaric... then as an innocent Iranian, you have to put up with an evil gov't, barbaric laws, and now on top of this... people you have never met are advocating bombing you and your family...

just think about what you're saying

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join