It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

You can stone them for adultery

OR...you can impale them thru their vagina like Vlad!

All is fair in love and whore!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Jameela

You are advocating that if woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull.

And then you tell me its fine because your God said its the Law. Are you even aware to how ignorant your answers are???

And you are saying its ok to not only destroy your family's life but the life of another family all for a few minutes of horny goat sex and then walk away with the destruction behind you as if you did nothing wrong at all.

Are you aware of how ignorant you sound?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

Yes, It is, and I will.

I will.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I have no problem with Islam; it has the potential to be a beautiful peaceful religion.

I have problem with people like you and crazy Imam’s and leaders who advocate primitive laws like stoning people to death for adultery.

You talk about being peaceful, yet in the same breath you say its ok to stone a Muslim woman to death for adultery. Don’t you see how sick this thought process is?

Moderate Muslims and voices are trying to abolish this behavior, and its people like you who are keeping Islam and the beauty it preaches in the dark by advocating these primitive practices used hundred of years ago…

I believe in God, yet I would never say God says its ok to kill a woman for cheating on her husband. Hurting and killing someone is wrong no matter what the reason and what religion...

You make comments and say you agree with killing women for adultery because Allah said it’s a law and then you wonder why people say bad things about you and your religion?

You are a hypocrite...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I’m not saying that destroying a family is right or a good thing. I think its Sad...

But I am saying that people who think that they can viciously murder a woman because of a few minutes of horny goat sex or breaking up a family, are insane and deserve to be in a mental institute or jail.
Im also also saying it applies to any religious leader, or religion that practices these laws. In this case ISLAM…

You have been served.

Dracula out…

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I feel like a broken record, the laws is for both men and women, it is not discriminatory or sexist, it covers both sexes equally

and once more, its not an Iranian issue since Iran does not have this law on their books anymore.

however, it is an issue with those America is in bed with, Saudia --with or without judicial process--, so if you want to cry then stop buying their oil in protest!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

YES MEN AND WOMAN IS BOTH WRONG.

killing anyone in the name of religion is wrong, how ignorant can you be?

i feel like a broken record...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

ITS NOT in the name of religion, its in the name of family, of children, of family unity and the good of all.

AND ITS NOT ANY LONGER AN IRANIAN LAW

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is not hypocritical to think that society needs laws, and those laws are better given us from God

man's laws obviously do not work! its why we are facing WW3

link   

I’m not saying that destroying a family is right or a good thing. I think its Sad...

But I am saying that people who think that they can viciously murder a woman because of a few minutes of horny goat sex or breaking up a family, are insane and deserve to be in a mental institute or jail.
Im also also saying it applies to any religious leader, or religion that practices these laws. In this case ISLAM…

You have been served.

Dracula out…

Um no,,,,I think you have been served. Again wise ass. What do you not understand about following the laws of a land and morality?

You can out your ass all that you would like but in honesty, i have nothing against you coming out either.Its ok. God loves all his creatures.
Even if they are braINWASHED.

link   
reply to post by Jameela

Its a islamic religious Law. One which you agree with...

Its insane, you should go to a sharia law country. That guy on the bus was right...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

I feel like a broken record, the laws is for both men and women, it is not discriminatory or sexist, it covers both sexes equally

and once more, its not an Iranian issue since Iran does not have this law on their books anymore.

however, it is an issue with those America is in bed with, Saudia --with or without judicial process--, so if you want to cry then stop buying their oil in protest!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

YES MEN AND WOMAN IS BOTH WRONG.

killing anyone in the name of religion is wrong, how ignorant can you be?

i feel like a broken record...

my god you are daft. the LAW is a religion.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Its a Judaic law, its an Islamic law. Its God's Law.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

keep answering me dude. You just keep sounding more ignorant by each post and making muslims look bad by advocating sharia law and murdering women for adultery,

You are helping the muslim haters and showing the world they are right about islam without even knowing it.

So yes, you have been served my friend...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Its a Judaic law, its an Islamic law. Its God's Law.

Jameela,

you are arguing with the same man that was on the subway. He/she can not see past the blind hatred. The controllers have perfectly brainwashed this specimen and it targets anything within the range of its programming of the hatred of islam .

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

keep answering me dude. You just keep sounding more ignorant by each post and making muslims look bad by advocating sharia law and murdering women for adultery,

You are helping the muslim haters and showing the world they are right about islam without even knowing it.

So yes, you have been served my friend...

I wish I could help you. But in all honesty, I think you are past any help.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yes I hate Muslims or any human being for that matter that believes murdering anyone is ok.

I Especially hate people who believe murder is ok in the name of religious laws…

So if you tell me islam says by law you should murder woman for adultery then yes, i hate Islam and i think it should be abolished from the earth...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Good, you just admitted to hating the United States of America and all its policies in foreign countries, and all the political leaders in the country and policy makers, and you also will not go to war against Iran because its murder and its wrong, and she has not done anything against you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

No just religions that say murder for any reason is ok.
in this case you stated Islamic law and the murder of women by islamic law. Sick and Barbaric.
I wonder if you would think the same if you saw your family member or a friend stoned to death...

If your God says its ok to murder women for cheating or sex, its not a God or a religion that has place in this world...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join