It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

You either believe there is a time to kill or not.

If you just hate religion then this is fine too, at least be open, you hate Iran because her inhabitants are Shia.

Now admit that you do not believe in religious freedom, or that you have the right to determine for the rest of the world what religion she will be.

Basically you have put yourself into the place of God, and set yourself above God, because even God gave man free will.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by VBarbarino

Yes I hate Muslims or any human being for that matter that believes murdering anyone is ok.

I Especially hate people who believe murder is ok in the name of religious laws…

So if you tell me islam says by law you should murder woman for adultery then yes, i hate Islam and i think it should be abolished from the earth...

Then going by your reasoning you hate Americans, israelis and yourself...........

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
*Frank Not-So-Gentle Request*

Hi Again People,

I posted a Polite Gentle Reminder on Page4 asking people to please remember that civility is expected here at ATS.

Civility is not calling people idiots or ignorant.

Civility is not little side-swipes and digs at eachother.

Civility is not basically what I'm reading in more than a few replies since I posted that Polite Gentle Reminder.

So...all that ceases now.

Warnings, Postbans, whatever...happy enough to toss them around like candy...so lets not pretend we don't get it...

Cheers

edit on 5-3-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

No i put myself above anything that says murder is ok, or any God for that matter who advocates murder.
Although i have never heard of any God who advocated murder in this modern age besides Allah and Islam who you say still do...

I think the universal law and universal God is Love, and no one should commit murder for any religion or any reason.

I think people who believe and practice murder in the name of God, are sick, primitive and should be locked up.

So if you say Islam says its law to kill women for adultery so yes i put myself above Islam...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

No i put myself above anything that says murder is ok, or any God for that matter who advocates murder.
Although i have never heard of any God who advocated murder in this modern age besides Allah and Islam who you say still do...

I think the universal law and universal God is Love, and no one should commit murder for any religion or any reason.

I think people who believe and practice murder in the name of God, are sick, primitive and should be locked up.

So if you say Islam says its law to kill women for adultery so yes i put myself above Islam...

yet you are advocating attacking Iran, a peaceful nation. Which will result in the murder of countless innocent victims.

???????????????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No just their Nuke facilities...

You have been served
Dracula out

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No just their Nuke facilities...

You have been served
Dracula out

I suppose people powering their nation by working in those facilities which you oppose because of stoning women are not innocent right?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A man who believes in killing so long as that killing is not done because its a religious law, it must be a law put into place by men who do not believe in any god.

this is strange, I know lots of men, you are seemingly one, but I do not see your reasoning to be better than God's. You are willing to kill millions of men women and children who have done no harm to you or anyone else, because you do not like an archaic law that is no longer practiced. Hmmm. makes sense

Let's go for it, WW3 just for fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

My Dear, we are not talking about WW3 or people dieing in this world everyday for many reasons including but not limited to greed, hate, anger, jealousy etc.

You and me are arguing the simple fact that for some awful reason you feel its ok to murder a woman for adultery because it’s a law in Islam written hundreds of years ago.

I’m sorry but im having an argument with someone who is inferior to me morally and ethically. Not because you are Muslim but because you are willing to justify to yourself that stoning a women to death is fine because Islam says it is.

Let me make this simple for you to understand. Murder and death are wrong for any reason, and humanity will hopefully evolve beyond that in the future. But for a moral progression to occur there are certain stepping-stones and stages that humanity is taking.

Just as science and technology build on knowledge and experiences from the past, hence they progress (a simple analogy that hopefully you can understand).

As humanity progressed religions have evolved morally and rewritten laws to fit the modern era. Civil liberties have been put in place by court systems and governments, and separation between religion and state has accord in most modern countries.

For this reason alone you are living in a country today that you can choose what religion you want to practice, marry whoever you wish, and are treated equally by law as a woman.

These things were not permitted hundreds of years ago, and sadly are still not in most Muslim countries in the Middle East. But off course you wouldn’t care because you are happily living in a western country and having the audacity to justify the stoning to death of women in Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Sadly Islam will remain a primitive religion of hate and fear as long as people like you accept some fundamental immoral reasoning given to you by your fanatic Islamic leaders. One of which is the murder in the name of God.

Dracula out

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You left out that they've been threatened by the west for the past 10 years or so.
They are surrounded by U.S. military bases. I'd want a nuke or two to protect myself against such an intimidating force.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by CountDrac

Stoning men and women to death is the punishment for the crime in Judaism too dear. Its a religious punishment. If you are not religious this is your right to be so, but you cannot condemn those who are.

Look at the harm to families when there is cheating then this cheating results in divorce. Look at what happens to the children and the community around them. People who are religious think a child needs two parents, the love and support of both a mother and a father, when the children are deprived of this it is a harm. The affects of cheating have far reaching implications. The religion of God, whether its called Judaism or Islam, calls it a harm so bad it should have a punishment that would deter people.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

So what your saying is in Judaism and Islam it's ok to murder? If the child needs two parents why stone the mother to death very contradicting.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

reply to post by ken10

Good so they are both wrong but theirs is even worse.
So what’s your point? Keep letting women get stoned to death for adultery because the US has a death penalty for murderers and psychopaths?

Well how many divorces are there in the US and how many in Iran ?

Could their laws be a contributing factor in this.

Morals and obligations are an important part in society......which is probably why your prisons are bursting.

How many women can a muslim man marry?
edit on 5-3-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I have been hearing a lot of members advocate allowing Iran have a bomb,

Nobody wants them to have a nucear bomb. First false assumption.

but they don’t stop and think about the reasons why Iran wants a bomb.

They didn't say they want a nuclear bomb, in fact they stated numerous times that a nuclear weapon would be a sin. Apart from that you have no evidence for that. Second false assumption and outright lie.

We all know it’s not for defense reasons,

As you statement before was a lie, this doesn't make sense either.

1. Their power in the country is very shaky and most experts say that in the next 10 years both the regime and governmental structure will completely change (no more Iranian religious supreme leader and all that primitive BS). Almost half of the Iranian population is under 30 years old and don’t want to be under the rule of a religious regime. In the last election they were close to a revolution and the current regime crashed it with force. ...and help the moderate voices in the country.

Got facts that prove your assumptions? No? Ok, so I guess more BS. Name those moderate voices please. Thanks.

But please don’t be surprised if in the next 50 years the Islamic states in the Middle East are STILL the lowest in the world when it comes to civil liberties, and the highest in the world after Africa when it comes to poverty and sickness…

Sometimes people from Western countries and the US and Israel tend to look abroad so they can feel better about the situation at home which is getting worse by the day. In the US alone we have 50 Million people living of food stamps. The hunger is back in Europe (Greece). Civil liberties in the US are practically non existent, hell the US president can get you killed whenever he wants to and in the UK you got more cameras than citizens, at least it feels like that watching you.

Enjoy the rest of your life ... enjoy your very own 1984.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Younsaid everyone in the world is getting rid of nukes. Israel too?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

its more than scarey, its downright terrifying. I am left just gape mouthed over it, it makes me wonder if there is any hope left for humanity. But then, sometimes you see the most beautiful things, and you know, there is still good out there.

Jameela,

I'm still on page 6 but I just wanted to let you know I'm also stunned by the ignorant trolls on this thread. I deeply respect how you've handled them and please know they can't possibly represent an intelligent and informed society. I've learned quite a bit about your culture from you on this thread and I think you're awesome.

Peace and Blessings to you, your family and your country.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Maybe they want one if ever they need to blow Salomon's temple III along with the what they would consider the anti-christ?

A reeeeal long shot heh

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

keep reading, she is advocating stoning of women to death because its sharia law.
edit on 6-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Everyone knows Iran only wants to protect there Breakfast Bar stockpile

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join