It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Do you remember the two times that Iran was protected from American agenda in Iran by miraculous intervention?

I wonder if we wont see this again.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Israel is the real threat to the world. Don't give me this "they are only 7million" stuff, you and most others know how much influence they have around the world. The U.S., for example, does whatever they say.

Let Iran have a bomb, who cares. Fanatical religion? What about Jewish Zionism? They have the bomb!

edit on 6-3-2012 by spurge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Just like before WWII where leftists predicted and negotiated peace with Germany and conservatives predicted that Hitler is not peaceful today "liberals" predict peace with Iran and conservatives predict problems. The same "lets all be peaceful and harmonious" BS keeps repeating itself throughout history, with the same feeble-minded idiots mistaking vile and murderous agendas with "signs of peace".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Hang on, you talking about Iran or Israel here? Also. Hitler had many allies in Europe early on, until he wanted the bankers out! Then all hell broke lose.

edit on 6-3-2012 by spurge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just let Iran have the bomb. Like the outrage and propaganda that surrounded Pakistan when they acquired the bomb, the outrage over Iran's will dissipate also. It just means that the west and Israel will have to use....shock horror, diplomacy to sort out disagreements. At present the USA and Israel can get away with military threats because Iran doesn't have the bomb. They said Pakistan would bomb India as soon as they got the bomb and that didn't happen? Why? Because of M.A.D.

It's just the ultimate bargaining tool that forces politicians to the table rather than a destructive alternative.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hannagan

Totally agree with you, but we're talking about a country with absolute hatred for everyone but themselves and believe they are the superior race chosen by God! Israel will keep on hounding the U.S to attack Iran and move onto the next country they dislike.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by intrepid

Internal issue? are you kidding me.
Again, what is the logic of and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) get a bomb when we still can stop it?

What would have happened if Israel listened to the world and didnt attack Saddam Hussein nuke facility when they had a chance and we would have dealt with a nuclear Iraq controlled by Saddam?
edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

You keep going back to the stoning of woman for adultery. As bad as that is (I agree it's not good) I don't see this as adequate reason to go and Invade a Country for building Nukes when there's no proof that they are. But as per the rest of the member who commented on the thread I see no proof to your "Truth" as to why Iran wants a Nuke.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Israel doesn't want to invade anyone other than its expansionist motives in the West Bank in claiming historical ownership.... which is a separate issue..... however, if we base current borders on ancient empires, there would be a lot of drastic changes in lines drawn.... and what Age should be chosen for when borders should have been set? Should the Empire of Genghis Khan mean that empire should be restored? Or Alexander the Great? Xerxes? Rome?
Anyway...... look at the very poor countries of North Korea, Pakistan, and Iran. Imagine all the energy and money put into owning nukes and what it could have done for the populace. It seems like a waste of money. India may be Pakistan's enemy, but why would the want the nuisance of invading it? The Pakistanis use India as an excuse to keep their military corrupt and distract people from the internal problems. Does anyone really want to invade North Korea and all the mess that would entail? No one seriously wants that but their paranoia and brain washing keeps the people in line. Same with Iran. It's large, has oil and other resources.... why do they want nukes? To protect themselves from invasion? No. Not really. Iraq was declawed. Saddam is gone. Just more crazy people in charge thinking its a great idea and wasting a great deal of money while their populace suffers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

excellent post

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by spav5

Unless you didnt notice, the world is trying to get rid of the bombs not make more...
So how is having a religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) have a bomb benefit humanity?

US and Israel should show an exemple
if they were really leaders of democracy

Its because of the US and Israel that all the others in the world feel insecure
nobody would need any nukes if US didnt had thousand

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by spav5

No need to go to war just blow up their nuke facilities like israel did to Iraq and Syria lately (no war started). If Iran is stupid enough to go to war and attack civilians over its nuke program its their choice and they will be destroyed...

And just who gave the terrorist state of Israel the authority to say who can and can't have nukes in the ME? At least Iran signed the NPT unlike Israel. Not to mention there is no proof of Iran even wanted a bomb and who could blame them if they did? They are surrounded by countries possessing nukes.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

About your temple idea. First someone has to remove the Dome on the Rock mosque. In a recent thread on IDF forces having visited the Dome I speculated that in any conflict an 'errant' (false flag) Iranian missile just might accidentally hit the Dome.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Your thread should be in the grey area or skunk works as there is no evidence that Iran wants a bomb....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
"We all know it’s not for defense reasons"

IF they want a nuke that is why they want it. We all don't know it's not for defense. No one is talking about attacking North Korea. Why not? Because they have nukes. It is just that simple.

They do not have to be huge nukes. Small tactical devices can be used to stop an attacking force on their own soil. It is at this time the only thing that will stop the one and only super power from attacking.

Follow the money, this has nothing to do with nukes and never has.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

'Dracula' (Vlad Tepes) was very brutal but also consider that his domain was the first line of defense and he actually saved European Christianity by stopping the invasion of the Turks. He impaled 20,000 along the road used by the invaders and they turned back without a battle.

This OPer gives the real Dracula a bad name.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

yea...well i haven't gotten the chance to read through the thread. But there is a difference between "truth" and "opinion".

You're right about certain things(i like your 2nd opinion), but do you think you're 100% correct? How did you come to these conclusions?

I hope you don't think every thought you have is pure gold and correct all the time..please don't be one of those people

OH, and i don't think people "support" Iran having a nuke, like you say. I think they either don't think Iran can develop a nuclear weapon (like i think). Or they see it as the US being hypocritical, i don't agree with those people because Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable.

We talk everyday about Iran making a nuke, wouldn't it be funny if they weren't even capable of it?

edit on 6-3-2012 by dannotz because: chyeaaa

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Just like before WWII where leftists predicted and negotiated peace with Germany and conservatives predicted that Hitler is not peaceful today "liberals" predict peace with Iran and conservatives predict problems. The same "lets all be peaceful and harmonious" BS keeps repeating itself throughout history, with the same feeble-minded idiots mistaking vile and murderous agendas with "signs of peace".

um to be fair, it was Conservatives (with the exception of Churchill) who did the negotiating of peace with Germany in the UK, It was also conservative politicians in France. It was also The Daily Mail who were the only paper to support Hitler in the UK. Mainly because they saw Bolshevikism as a huge threat.

www.oxforddnb.com...

let's not bring historical inaccuracy into this discussion.
edit on 6-3-2012 by knownothing because: added links

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Wow im sure a lot of muslim women would disagree with you on that. So you say women deserve to be stoned to death because god says so...

So if your Imam tells you God said to destroy all religions you would agree to that also?

Sad state where Islam and some Muslim people are today. This backwards primitive mentality will be the downfall of your people. At least now i know who im dealing with, so i don't need to waist my time answering you...

Hey toolbag you know what you sound like with your repitition of "stoning women to death" crap

THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS!

Stop being a fear monger!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by VBarbarino

Really? So divorce or separation is worse then viciously murdering a women by throwing stones to her head?

Please keep answering me. You are making my points for me for all the readers on this thread…

Your own thread and you can't even stay on point...you are an easy one to take of course. Stay on points and actually back your statements with facts!

But its more of the same

THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS!

Duubya and Dick would be oh so proud---COUNTDRAC A DIREC T RESULT OF NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sorry mate but you got part of that right! They are reducing the nukes they have, these so called word police force! There has been no proof till this day that supports Iran accessing and enriching Uranium for weapons use. When you come up with proof for your argument please come back so we may have a civilized argument, until then no one here can build an argument against Iran, you have no proof!!! Lets change the headline to "World running low on oil. Iran discovers largest oil field in the world, lets gettem, before they bring noooclear war on the good ol US and the world" Almost laughable if it was not true!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join