It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by VBarbarino

Really? So divorce or separation is worse then viciously murdering women by stones?

Please keep answering me. You are making my points for me for all the readers on this thread…

They have divorce also. But in reality, divorce should be accomplished before breaking the law in Iran.

Hope that helped ya out.

On a side note: its quite obvious the basic definitions of law and morality escape you

but hey, keep trying
edit on 5-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

"2. Having a bomb will solidify Iran as an Islamic superpower in the region and allow them to control and influence the other Islamic and Arab states. "

Surly you don't mean they want to be to their region what the US wants to be to the entire world!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Really your Imam would tell you never to commit a crime or genocide?

You just said he and your God told you its fine to viciously murder a women by throwing stones to her head for adultery. I'm confused...
edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VBarbarino
Destroying a family is worse than committing murder. The victims must live with the pain.

Well, Iran is in the process of destroying

ALOT of family lives.

Their nuclear ambitions and bomb making
is suicidal, it is going to lead too problems..

IRAN is committing an astrocity on their people!

The people of Iran need to stop their government,
stand up and revolt.

Iran will not be allowed to have a nuclear weapon
because of their hostile state..

Shiria law is the devils..
edit on 5-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I have nothing good to say to you at the moment, you are a racist sexist anti reliigous nut, you do not believe in the freedom of any peoples self determination, and believe in killing anyone who might believe something different than you, this so far, is what you are coming across, I am leaving, I wish you the best. Maybe you wont convince people to start WW3 before morning. (God willing)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by VBarbarino
Destroying a family is worse than committing murder. The victims must live with the pain.

Well, Iran is in the process of destroying

ALOT of family lives.

Their nuclear ambitions and bomb making
is suicidal, it is going to lead too problems..

IRAN is committing an astrocity on their people!

The people of Iran need to stop their government,
stand up and revolt.

Iran will not be allowed to have a nuclear weapon
because of their hostile state..

Shiria law is the devils..

lolol because you say so right?

My, how American/Israeli of you to try and tell sovereign nations what they and can not do all the while carrying out the largest atrocities on the planet since Stalin.

God must be proud of you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Surly you don't mean they want to be to their region what the US wants to be to the entire world!

Iran would like to wipe Israel off the map
and thinks everyone should live under SHIRIA law..

I do not care what IRAN wants.

They listen to US!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

I have nothing good to say to you at the moment, you are a racist sexist anti reliigous nut, you do not believe in the freedom of any peoples self determination, and believe in killing anyone who might believe something different than you, this so far, is what you are coming across, I am leaving, I wish you the best. Maybe you wont convince people to start WW3 before morning. (God willing)

Jameela you must be joking. he is only trying to save the planet from the evil muzzies.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's true, maybe I should give him my address and he can save the world from me
I might be evil too

Oh, but that homeless guy I gave all my cash too yesterday might disagree!
edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

perhaps the status of having a Nuke is not so much to keep the present political-religious structure in place in Iran itself

but to have leverage in the Middle East community of Gulf States...they want to depose the Saudi's in the Arabian peninsula first & foremost...

after that then they can deal with the state of Israel and the further declining American presence & hegemony based upon the petrodollar curse that backs Israel with enough weapons to change the balance of power in the region...

the weakest link is Saudi Arabia !!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Iran would like to wipe Israel off the map
and thinks everyone should live under SHIRIA law..

I do not care what IRAN wants.

They listen to US!!!!

I can not begin to tell you what is wrong with your post on so many levels. If I started to you would run and say I was picking on you and calling you names when in all actuality, I would be trying to help you.

And believe me, you need it badly.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That's true, maybe I should give him my address and he can save the world from me
I might be evil too

Oh, but that homeless guy I gave all my cash too yesterday might disagree!
edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

The sad thing is, if you look at some of these posts you either think they are placed on purpose to propagate a war or these are real people who are actually brainwashed to the point of blind hatred on a mission from their god to kill others whom they were told are evil . All the evidence to the contrary of course.

It really is scary how easy the human mind is manipulated.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

its more than scarey, its downright terrifying. I am left just gape mouthed over it, it makes me wonder if there is any hope left for humanity. But then, sometimes you see the most beautiful things, and you know, there is still good out there.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Let me put this all to rest. The REAL reason they want nukes is that they are running out of stones with which to stone people to death. Once a year they plan on gathering all those to be put to death in a single place in the desert and nuke them.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

its more than scarey, its downright terrifying. I am left just gape mouthed over it, it makes me wonder if there is any hope left for humanity. But then, sometimes you see the most beautiful things, and you know, there is still good out there.

I don't think there is anything that can be done. The control over humanity is so tight that breaking the spell would mean our own demise in the process without ever knowing if anyone else would carry on the fight.

Whatever these controllers are that are brainwashing humanity into doing these murderous things , they will eventually be beaten but, I am afraid not in our lifetime and not without much more bloodshed.

I mean wow, I can just feel the seething hatred from these posts. I mean really feel it and that is saying something.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

You are advocating that if woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull.

And then you tell me its fine because your God said its the Law. Are you even aware to how ignorant your answers are???

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Let me put this all to rest. The REAL reason they want nukes is that they are running out of stones with which to stone people to death. Once a year they plan on gathering all those to be put to death in a single place in the desert and nuke them.

HERE HERE

turn the cheaters into glass!

But seriously, there is no proof they are making or even thinking about making weapons

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This post is off topic but as we have gone so far off topic I will tell it. I am a Shia Muslim women who lives in America. I was on public transportation and this man, this was only last week by the way, started cussing me and cursing me and yelling at me, I am obviously Muslim because I wear a headscarf, which by the way is my choice to wear no one forces me, anyway, Hes yelling at me calling me names and telling me to go back to my country, telling me I have no right to be here and telling me I am evil and am his enemy. I had no protector, and no one on the subway helped me, everyone just ignored what was happening and I was very scared.

This little girl she came up to me and whispered in my ear, she said, do not let this man bother you, you keep on following your God and do not let anyone stop you, you are doing the right thing.

I started crying for her beauty. There is still some good in this world. We can see it in the children.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Jameela

You are advocating that if woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull.

And then you tell me its fine because your God said its the Law. Are you even aware to how ignorant your answers are???

are you a bot? I ask because you are stuck on iran's laws when you started a thread about Nukes.

So, you just started this to bash others right?

Go ahead, be honest.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This post is off topic but as we have gone so far off topic I will tell it. I am a Shia Muslim women who lives in America. I was on public transportation and this man, this was only last week by the way, started cussing me and cursing me and yelling at me, I am obviously Muslim because I wear a headscarf, which by the way is my choice to wear no one forces me, anyway, Hes yelling at me calling me names and telling me to go back to my country, telling me I have no right to be here and telling me I am evil and am his enemy. I had no protector, and no one on the subway helped me, everyone just ignored what was happening and I was very scared.

This little girl she came up to me and whispered in my ear, she said, do not let this man bother you, you keep on following your God and do not let anyone stop you, you are doing the right thing.

I started crying for her beauty. There is still some good in this world. We can see it in the children.

And jameela,

that man is the same posting here. Brainwashed.

Sorry you went through this.

The world is going to explode. The only advice I can offer you is, be with those that you care for when it happens because it will.

Isn't it obvious?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join