It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Yeah, well here's the problem:

The many skeptics and debunker shills will attack the character and credentials of this researcher Dr. Nick Begich....

Firstly, as usual, it is the biased tone from the outset, right there ^ ^ ^. If anything, "Dr." Begich (I will explain why "Dr." is in quotes in a moment) is more of a "shill" than any of the people who present actual science and rational thinking to this.

Now, let's examine "Dr." Begich's qualifications RE: HAARP:

He has an honorary doctorate of medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in Sri Lanka, [2][3] which has been described as "a mail order degree".[4]

That is just a snippet from the Wiki Entry for "Nick Begich (author)"

I included all the links referenced in the Wiki article, as well. I suggest everyone read them, and vet this man's "credentials" accordingly.

So, what makes "Dr." Begich such an esteemed "expert" on HAARP, and what qualified him to make the claims that are attributed to him?

What is needed, here, is reputable, valid and repeatable science that is on record as peer-reviewed, and checked over by others who are actually trained in the proper sciences and physics, and who agree with him.

Where are they??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I would say Dead IMO.

If you would like a list of dead scientists and other outspoken people who have met an untimely death I will be happy to post.

or how about: The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups....

Source

edit on 5-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by ThirdRock69

So tell me again why Russian, China, Australia, and the US have a Haarp type facilty???

There's way more countries working with this technology, at one point I had them bookmarked on Google Earth. The one that was most interesting was Japan's, it was round and make of hexagons like a bees nest. Australia's setup concerns me most: they are multiple and very large and that's where the NSA has it's farm.

To Proudbird. I appreciate your input and perspective, I do. I even agree that chemtrails are way too focused on as a fear tactic. They get you looked at like a kook. All I meant by bringing up popeye is that governments have messed with this sort of thing, sure it's probably not in effect now.

Sorry if you're uncomfortable with speculations (yes we need to indicate our speculations as such), but the "what-if" factor always come into play on this forum. It's part of the polarity we need. When we can have a healthy balance of logic and speculation we can arrive at better answers. Besides some of the greatest thinking minds on earth have been great speculators (what is a game of chess anyways?).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro

Australia's setup concerns me most: they are multiple and very large and that's where the NSA has it's farm.

Those would be the Jindalee radar stationsI guess - which apart from using electronics and radio frequencies, are nothing at all like HAARP.

the "NSA farm" in Australia is at Pine Gap - which is near to the "Alice Springs" receiver at Mt Everard - like 20-25 km away.

so factually wrong on at least those 2 counts.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Aliquandro

Australia's setup concerns me most: they are multiple and very large and that's where the NSA has it's farm.

Those would be the Jindalee radar stationsI guess - which apart from using electronics and radio frequencies, are nothing at all like HAARP.

the "NSA farm" in Australia is at Pine Gap - which is near to the "Alice Springs" receiver at Mt Everard - like 20-25 km away.

so factually wrong on at least those 2 counts.

Thanks for the info, really. I feel smarter already!
I tried at one point to find Pine Gap on GE and it was blocked out. And wasn't very successful finding the Jindalee information seeing how I'm not a scientist or an electrical engineer type. But now I can do more research on this and have you to thank. You're a kickass chicken

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I don't think you understood:

I would say Dead IMO.

I asked for those who corroborate people like "Dr." Nick Begich. It makes no sense that anyone else of any actual import would support and agree with him being "killed".....yet, he is still alive?

Not logical.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

YOU ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Stop saying chem-trails don't exist. It was 92 degrees here yesterday,

and so what?

Was it 92 degrees at 30-40,000 feet? I don't think so - you demonstrate your own ignorance of basic factors!

and planes were flying back and forth, back and forth, all day long; leaving trails. No flight pattern. Some, were flying side-by-side to each other.

And so what??

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lets just make this simple chem-trails are very real. he puts up his blinders to chem trail as do i with BS.

i think the fukushima forum has a better focus than we do here. we need to combine info and weed out the bull. lets try to get a HAARP forum going i think it would benefit us all. get a little direction in this CF ( cluster F )

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

YOU ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Stop saying chem-trails don't exist. It was 92 degrees here yesterday, and planes were flying back and forth, back and forth, all day long; leaving trails. No flight pattern. Some, were flying side-by-side to each other.

Explain why you think the temperature on the ground is the same at say 30,000 feet or 40,000 feet? Do you think that during WW2 in the summer that bomber aircrew went on missions in their shirt sleeves? Why do you think that they wore cold weather gear and in some cases electrically heated flight suits? If you can't work that out then you will forever be lost in a world of conspiracy.

If you don't understand Air Traffic Control and upper air routes then you will also be lost in a world of aviation ignorance. Of course airliners can fly side by side using an upper air route. Why is this so puzzling to you? The upper air routes are there for a reason and the aircraft are separated by Air Traffic Control. What you perceive to be 'side by side' are legally separated.

See following videos. Not really hard to understand, but if you are looking at aviation from such an obvious wonderment as yourself then it no wonder you are confused.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
lets just make this simple chem-trails are very real.

Well that's certainly simple.

And of course not having 1 single piece of verifiable evidence, ever, to support the statement makes it simplistic as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
i think the fukushima forum has a better focus than we do here. we need to combine info and weed out the bull. lets try to get a HAARP forum going i think it would benefit us all. get a little direction in this CF ( cluster F )

That's a good suggestion, I nominate you to start one

I for one would be very appreciative of some more hard facts on the subject, and insight from people who understand the technology better.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

done

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's a copy of the book

Angels don't play this HAARP

The U.S. Government has a new ground-based "Star Wars" weapon which is being tested in the remote bush country of Alaska. This new system manipulates the environment in a way which can: * Disrupt human mental processes. * Jam all global communications systems. * Change weather patterns over large areas. * Interfere with wildlife migration patterns. * Negatively affect your health. * Unnaturally impact the Earth's upper atmosphere. The U.S. military calls its zapper HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program). But this skybuster is not about the Northern Lights. The device will turn on lights never intended to be artifically manipulated.

The device will have an effective-radiated-power of 1 billion watts when completed in the first phase of the project. It will be used for ―earth penetrating tomography‖ (looking through layers of the earth to locate underground facilities or minerals), communications with submarines, to manipulate communication of others, over-the-horizon radar, energy transfers from one part of the world to another, creating artificial plasma (energy) layers or patches in the ionosphere, to alter weather and may be used as an anti-satellite weapon.

and the accompanying video

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Chemtrails

Imax Sky?

Start at 1:50 and watch from their! News report proving chemtrails starts at 3:00 - 4:05. Reports say the toxic level of barium is more then 3 times the level set by the EPA.

But nothing is going on!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam Not Tied to Chemtrails?

John Kiriakou Ruined for Exposing Project Bluebeam!

Ex-CIA Agent Kirirakou Exposes Project Blue Beam!

John Exposes Psy-Ops!

Watch video from :56 on!

This is all the proof you need right here people.
edit on 5-3-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Start at 1:50 and watch from their! News report proving chemtrails starts at 3:00 - 4:05. Reports say the toxic level of barium is more then 3 times the level set by the EPA.

But nothing is going on!

Ha ha - you've been conned....well not actually conned...but are the victim of an error by the reporter.

the level isn't actually 3 times he EPA limit at all - it is only 1/30th the limit, as explained here - micrograms per litre, as per the lab report shown, are parts per billion in a litre (which is 1000 millilitres of course) - the EPA limit is 2 parts per million - which is 2000 parts per billion - so the reported level of about 68 micro-grams per litre is only about 1/30th of that.

And here's how that strontium barium niobate (SBN) hologram will work..maybe...I'd be interested in how you think this relates to chemtrails, since of course SBN is there as a fairly sizeable crystal -

The dimensions of the photorefractive storage crystal used in this study were 20 x 20 x 1.3 mm.
(page 5)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Project Bluebeam Not Tied to Chemtrails?

Both of them have no actual evidence to support their existence, so I guess they do share a common feature!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All you have to do is dig a little.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

With no applied or photovoltaic electric field, the index-of-refraction grating
is phase shifted by 90° from the intensity grating, which leads to energy
exchange between the two beams. Energy exchange leads to significant
beam fanning if there is sufficient interaction length in the crystal.
Beam fanning is undesirable for the holographic storage crystal because it
will degrade the hologram. Therefore, the crystal used in this study, SBN
doped with cerium, had a length of ~1 mm, which is less than the critical
interaction length.

www.dtic.mil...

Now apply this science to HAARP!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join