It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As we've seen time and time again. Many accounts get on here and troll other accounts threads spreadin mainstream dis-information. Well I'm here to put an end to it. Fight fire with fire as Metallica once said. Ride the Lightning album.

I'm going to give you mainstream sources and videos. And let those trolls eat their own feet. Yes the government admitting HAARP how it works and what chem trails are used for.

Enjoy!

This is the video that gives you background and all that information. Government pretty much trying to sell it to you as something that will be used for the betterment of humanity.

Weather War?

Operation: Popeye

Seismic Tomography

The last 2 videos show you exactly what HAARP and Chem-Trails were meant for all along!

Instead of controling the weather to fix world hunger like bringing rain fall to desolute areas it's meant to keep the world powers in power and everyone else begging for help. Not only that but depopulation Hurricane Katrina anyone?

Makes you wonder what else Nikola Tesla figured out that we haven't been told about!

Ever wondered if the government hurried his schizophrenia and killed him to steal his ideas?

Wheres the trolls at?

edit on 4-3-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
we know what harrp dose. ( what we are told ) but the side effects are unclear.

Certain advanced nations have been purposefully tampering with the atmosphere for some time now. Half a century ago their method of choice was the use of atomic weapons (4), but since then their arsenal has grown in sophistication to include the 'injection of chemical vapors and heating or charging via electromagnetic radiation or particle beams'. In a 1996 US Air Force review of the subject, it was emphasized that 'many techniques to modify the upper atmosphere have been successfully demonstrated experimentally' (5).

lofi.forum.physorg.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well,
i don´t think it will bring the discussions to an end but nice finds and yup thats the real backround and why we will never get the whole story!

I was once working on an article for an european eco-magazin, and got in contact with an airbus employee. He worked on the wings and he could confirm that there where some applications that where held top secret and he even didn´t know what it was used for. He was very interested into the chemtrail issue since i told him and i think he did his research. But when he asked his boss about it, he got a better job in france and told me he could never talk again about it with me....

And also think about the patents from tesla and the newer ones from haarp project itself...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie
edit on 4-3-2012 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i can sum it up quick for ya no need for the vid's

HAARP and Chem-trail are " used " to bounce a solid radio frequency half way around the world.

it's how U.S. and Russia tracked each others " incoming nukes " over the pole. there was a name for it called the russia cheerp or something like that.

HARRP heats up a spot in the ionosphere and you put the chem trail high enough to keep the signal above the storm. the you bounce your signal between them like a big radio buffer.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
we know what harrp dose. ( what we are told ) but the side effects are unclear.

Certain advanced nations have been purposefully tampering with the atmosphere for some time now. Half a century ago their method of choice was the use of atomic weapons (4), but since then their arsenal has grown in sophistication to include the 'injection of chemical vapors and heating or charging via electromagnetic radiation or particle beams'. In a 1996 US Air Force review of the subject, it was emphasized that 'many techniques to modify the upper atmosphere have been successfully demonstrated experimentally' (5).

lofi.forum.physorg.com...

Well if we know what HAARP does why do we still have government officials proclaiming it doesn't exist.

Why do we have other members on here chadwickus,phage proclaiming neither HAARP nor Chem-Trails exist.

I remember arguing with phage in another thread about how HAARP could be used in warfare as how can it be proved that someone attacked you with a earthquake or hurricane.

And that's your response for something as serious as weather control warfare? Never mind the side effects on the planet and the people it could be used for for beneficiary reasons huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

i can sum it up quick for ya no need for the vid's

HAARP and Chem-trail are " used " to bounce a solid radio frequency half way around the world.

it's how U.S. and Russia tracked each others " incoming nukes " over the pole. there was a name for it called the russia cheerp or something like that.

HARRP heats up a spot in the ionosphere and you put the chem trail high enough to keep the signal above the storm. the you bounce your signal between them like a big radio buffer.

Do you agree that earthquakes can be caused by HAARP?

What is your stance on this?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Tesla got crapped on man! And it was all because he was working on technology that benefitted everyone. Of course the government couldnt have it so they waited on him to die. And made sure he was handicapped as far as funds and support.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Let's clean up a misconception:

Yes, HAARP affects the ionosphere. But the "heating up" is a matter of tiny degrees.

However, aside from that -- since there are NO such things as "chemtrails" the rest is moot.

And, no.....there is certainly not a way to provide an artificial "layer" of any extent at airliner cruise altitudes of only 5 to 8 miles to make any difference when the ionosphere is way up at about 50 miles. The radio signals will propagate just fine on the atmosphere, as they have for many decades, ever since the principle was discovered.

As ask an Ham Radio hobbyist.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by omegacorps

Let's clean up a misconception:

Yes, HAARP affects the ionosphere. But the "heating up" is a matter of tiny degrees.

However, aside from that -- since there are NO such things as "chemtrails" the rest is moot.

And, no.....there is certainly not a way to provide an artificial "layer" of any extent at airliner cruise altitudes of only 5 to 8 miles to make any difference when the ionosphere is way up at about 50 miles. The radio signals will propagate just fine on the atmosphere, as they have for many decades, ever since the principle was discovered.

As ask an Ham Radio hobbyist.

Actually if you watched the videos. Especially Military Mystery Machine: HAARP. They admitted that they do spray chem-trails and they can raise the atmosphere up to double digit even tripple digits.

If you watch the first video they proved HAARP was used to fry fish and dolphins in the persian gulf.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

well earth quake lights are being taken in to serious consideration. that might link it to an upper atmosphere discharge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is where i have been dumping my info on HAARP and the weather.

to connect HAARP to any thing i need to look at " sprites " more thats the only upper atmosphere discharge i have linked to any lower atmosphere weather.

en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

prites are large-scale electrical discharges that occur high above thunderstorm clouds, or cumulonimbus, giving rise to a quite varied range of visual shapes flickering in the night sky. They are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between an underlying thundercloud and the ground.

if sprites can be linked to an earthquake then we have a leg to stand on. then we would need to figure out if one can cause the other or its one way street cause and effect

hope that helped

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

what happens at the end of the buffer is all dependent on what your bouncing in there. micro waves maybe. the trails last for hours. that would be a long MW exposure. but thats all dependent on if you can bounce that bad boy in there.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

umm tiny? if 30% is tiny. then 1/3 of your post are bs

A portion of the energy contained in the high frequency radio wave transmitted by HAARP can be transferred to existing electrons or ions making up the ionospheric plasma through a process called absorption, thus raising the local effective temperature. As an example, the typical electron temperature at a height of 275 km (the peak of the F2 region) may be on the order of 1400°K. [2]. Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment. The affected region would then temporarily display electrical characteristics different from neighboring regions of the layer. Sensitive scientific instruments on the ground can then be used to study the dynamic physical properties of this region in great detail.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Please don't put words in my mouth.

HAARP exists.

What it does is what's the issue here.

The nuts thinks it creates earthquakes, steers hurricanes, kills dolphins, controls peoples minds etc etc.

So, where are all the research papers on these things?

You know like these papers on what HAARP ACTUALLY does.

Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

europa.agu.org...

www.gi.alaska.edu... - 245 published papers here

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

You should at least skim read these papers, you might learn something!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

well earth quake lights are being taken in to serious consideration. that might link it to an upper atmosphere discharge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is where i have been dumping my info on HAARP and the weather.

to connect HAARP to any thing i need to look at " sprites " more thats the only upper atmosphere discharge i have linked to any lower atmosphere weather.

en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

prites are large-scale electrical discharges that occur high above thunderstorm clouds, or cumulonimbus, giving rise to a quite varied range of visual shapes flickering in the night sky. They are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between an underlying thundercloud and the ground.

if sprites can be linked to an earthquake then we have a leg to stand on. then we would need to figure out if one can cause the other or its one way street cause and effect

hope that helped

Well you shoulda watched the last 2 videos before you come here saying fact or fiction. Apart of being a good debater is taking in all the information givin and breaking it down to your opinions whether those are fact or fiction themselves.

Here is link for seismic tomography which if you watched those videos we were told that low frequencies sent out by HAARP could be used to start earthquakes. As a matter of fact one of the HAARP researchers admits it.

Seismic Tomography

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Please don't put words in my mouth.

HAARP exists.

What it does is what's the issue here.

The nuts thinks it creates earthquakes, steers hurricanes, kills dolphins, controls peoples minds etc etc.

So, where are all the research papers on these things?

You know like these papers on what HAARP ACTUALLY does.

Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

europa.agu.org...

www.gi.alaska.edu... - 245 published papers here

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

You should at least skim read these papers, you might learn something!

Oh cause I actually caught you in another thread saying it's been proven to be disinfomation a million times.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Who's a troll now?

I've never said HAARP (the facility) is disinformation.

It's those like you who are sharing false information about it's capabilities (The disinformation).

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I cut my finger HAARP to blame?

Is this not your thread?

Good day mate!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

A sign of my continued frustration at the "HAARPY's"

Thanks for not addressing the main point in my first reply here.

No answer for the hundreds of papers written by people who have used and worked with HAARP?

Have a good day to you too!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Well if we know what HAARP does why do we still have government officials proclaiming it doesn't exist.

Who and when?

Why do we have other members on here chadwickus,phage proclaiming neither HAARP nor Chem-Trails exist.

When?

I think you are lying about other members here - HAARP is not actually a secret at all - and I have never seen anyone dny that it exists.

I remember arguing with phage in another thread about how HAARP could be used in warfare as how can it be proved that someone attacked you with a earthquake or hurricane.

Indeed - given the miniscule power output of it compared to nature would be a fascinating breakthrough to be able to attack someone with a hurricane or earthquake with it.

So where are these mainstream sources you promised??

edit on 4-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

A sign of my continued frustration at the "HAARPY's"

Thanks for not addressing the main point in my first reply here.

No answer for the hundreds of papers written by people who have used and worked with HAARP?

Have a good day to you too!

Since were both wanting to go at this logically. Lets be reasonable now. Do you really believe the government is going to admit causing earthquakes in Haiti or New Zealand?

Evironmental Modification Convention - 1978

Or how about causing parts of the ocean to fry killing off animals? Not to mention steering hurricane Katrinas to not only de-populate but also jump start the economoy.

You can't prove it. So why not play with it. Btw they already admitted most of it in the second videos posted.

edit on 4-3-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join