It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
this is ground penitrating radar. the frequency and depth is down the list a bit

global-gpr.com...

How Deep Can It Go?

This is probably one of the most commonly asked questions. In most cases an estimated depth range can be determined with accuracy based upon the subsurface material and the frequency of the GPR antenna. For applications requiring higher resolution, such as locating rebar or conduits in concrete, a higher frequency GPR system (1,000 MHz) is used. This will give high resolution detail for down to approximately 24 inches in depth. Applications which require deeper penetration in ground soil requires a lower frequency (12.5 MHz to 500 MHz). Depending on the subsurface material the depth range can be from a few inches to thousands of feet (as indicated in the chart).

and here is a spec of HAARP

What is the IRI and what does it transmit? Basically, the IRI is what is known as a phased array transmitter. It is designed to transmit a narrow beam of high power radio signals in the 2.8 to 10 MHz frequency range. Its antenna is built on a gravel pad having dimensions of 1000' x 1200' (about 33 acres). There are 180 towers, 72' in height mounted on thermopiles spaced 80' apart in a 12 x 15 rectangular grid. Each tower supports near its top, two pairs of crossed dipole antennas, one for the low band (2.8 to 8.3 MHz), the other for the high band (7 to 10 MHz).

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

it can see the mantle : ) just kidding.

i dont know about earthquakes, but what ever was on the reflective end of it would get a cool picture

just sayin

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemtrails

Thats your thread.

Thats the video saying government officials spray chemtrails for HAARP programs!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

All you have to do is send a low frequency signal into the crust via bouncing the signal off the atmosphere just like Tesla proclaimed. And you can cause an earthquake especially if your hitting near unstable crust like a tetonic plate. To be more precise where 2 tetonic plates collide with one another.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
to be honest im sure there is something bigger and badder out there than HAARP, but no name has crossed my mind so i just sum it all up as the " HAARP effect " untell i am made were of the other places. im sure the actual HARRP facility is harmless all cold and alone in alaska but right now its the only "whipping post" we have per say.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

The path to knowledge is usually littered with fear and paranoia and disinformation. Science lights the way and dispels superstition and ignorance.

The first step in examining an OP that has too much in it is to go step-by-step.

The one-hour long video is first step.....but, in only the first 5 minutes it becomes clear that the disinformation (i.e, lies) have begun.

The video features a few qualified HAARP personnel, and manages to take at least one out of context. At about 3:30 the person says that HAARP can bring the temperature of the ionosphere "up to" 1600°. But, the thing is.....it is already quite hot to begin with!! Most people simply don't understand this....they think (incorrectly) that higher above the Earth's surface is "always" colder. Studying a bit more shows this not to be exactly the case.

The Sun, when it is shining on the part of the globe that faces it, will heat up the ionosphere, sometimes (depending on Solar activity) to as high as 2,000°. So, the person (HAARP Project Manager) mentioning that the ionosphere heats "up to" 1,600° means it is only being raised by an incremental amount....NOT from 0° to 1.600°!

Of course, when they use this figure as a "temperature" it also isn't as we are familiar with here on the ground. It's not like an oven, for example, at that temperature. The ionosphere is extremely thin and tenuous. The "temperatures" they refer to are the individual atoms and ions temps.

Think about it: Every spacecraft we have sent into orbit (or farther) has to travel through the ionosphere.....twice if it's manned and returning to Earth.

@3:45 Patrick Flanagan, billed as an "expert", appears to have his interview edited deceptively. He mentions that our atmosphere has a lot of electrical energy, which is correct. We see it in thunderstorms and lightning and hurricanes, etc. He rightly says that there are many thunderstorms occurring at any moment, on the planet. BUT, there is a fast cut to him then speaking about the ionosphere....it is disjointed, and obviously meant to fool the audience. This is not Flanagan's fault, it is the editing.

The deception is the apparent "link" to the lower atmosphere (the troposphere, here we live, and where all weather occurs) to the ionosphere. His words later, seem out of context too....when he says "create a trigger effect". It is absolutely NOT true that the ionosphere can "trigger" weather in the troposphere. Either he meant to say that (and he is a fool) or, he was again edited to make it appear he meant something he did not intend.

So, no.....not only does the ionosphere not affect weather, neither can HAARP:

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.
The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

(My emphasis).

Finally, still in the FIRST 5 minutes......Brooks Agnew. @4:05.

He tells his cute story about looking for natural gas.....then, his claim of HAARP's output of "one billion watts"??

Pure, unadulterated lie.

The actual maximum output of HAARP is 3.6 million watts. That is less than one percent of one billion. It is 0.36%.

The HF transmitter system is able to produce approximately 3.6 million Watts of radio frequency power. However, the HAARP transmitters have been designed to operate very linearly (in Class AB mode) so that they will not produce radio interference to other users of the radio spectrum. To achieve that degree of linearity, the transmitters operate at an efficiency of only about 45 %.

So, when seeking to understand science, it is best to turn to real science....not claims from ill-informed people who either have an agenda (usually fear-mongering, for their own personal profit in some way) -- or are unwittingly shilling for the ones who are furthering disinformation, as mentioned for their own agendas.

Getting to the level of knowledge means to wade through tons of ignorance along the way.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
to be honest im sure there is something bigger and badder out there than HAARP, but no name has crossed my mind so i just sum it all up as the " HAARP effect " untell i am made were of the other places. im sure the actual HARRP facility is harmless all cold and alone in alaska but right now its the only "whipping post" we have per say.

Actually if you watch the videos they proved there is more then one HAARP then Alaska.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

LOL.....you can't be seriously taking this as a "fact"??:

If you watch the first video they proved HAARP was used to fry fish and dolphins in the persian gulf.

I analyzed (post above) the first 5 minutes of the first video. That was enough to show that there is a lot of lying and exaggerating going on, already....in the first 2%.

The rest of your post, RE: the "heating" ability of the HAARP, and the ionosphere, I have addressed, above.

edit on Sun 4 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

LOL.....you can't be seriously taking this as a "fact"??:

If you watch the first video they proved HAARP was used to fry fish and dolphins in the persian gulf.

I analyzed (post above) the first 5 minutes of the first video. That was enough to show that there is a lot of lying and exaggerating going on, already....in the first 2%.

The rest of your post, RE: the "heating" ability of the HAARP, and the ionosphere, I have addressed, above.

edit on Sun 4 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

I'm linking this and your last together.

My rebuttal. Watch the last 2 videos.

If you have anything after. I'll scoure the globe for more information. That documentary is really all that is needed to back up the first one.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
sprites interact with both upper and lower atmospheres. so there is a simple link there. just need to see if charge of the upper atmosphere has any effect on it. if it dose and harrp can match what is needed to effect it then thats modification right there. thus the big step is the one lacking but research just isnt up to par yet. we know about sprites but we dont KNOW sprites yet. and if there is any link to be found i would think it would be there.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Chemtrails are metal oxides that are sprayed in the atmosphere to dry out moisture in the atmosphere bringing famine or simply changing the weather in the are for that time.

But I'll say this there have been studies shown that it's possible another chemical is being used. If you wanna go into the whole blue beam project thing.

I myself believe that chemtrails are being used for HAARP. If you wanted to dry out moisture in apart of the world that your station can't reach and by the time the signal got there it was weakened you could use metal oxides to strengthen the signal.

When looking at it this way it's quite genious.

Where the fear mongers come in. Is when someone sees something they don't understand and first reaction being scared to death. Take you average joe. Have an alien waiting for him to wake up at night. Whats his first reaction gonna be?

Scared to death right? Is he a fear monger? Or just someone ignorant to the fact?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
here is some more on the sprites

Recent research carried out at the University of Houston in 2002 indicates that some normal (negative) lightning discharges produce a sprite halo, and that every lightning bolt between cloud and ground attempts to produce a sprite or a sprite halo.[9] Research in 2004 by scientists from Tohoku University found that very low frequency emissions occur at the same time as the sprite, indicating that a discharge within the cloud may generate the sprites.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No one that I have seen from government officials to other members have ever denied the existance of HAARP not even HAARP sine they hold a open house at the facility every year...they have a home page...and it explains what they do. If you choose to get information from you-tube video's go for it...its the one place that you van be sure of recieving disinformation because people with agendas and people who want to sell you more videos post crap.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Name one person on the planet that doesn't have an agenda! Also explain how your response is proof that you do not have an agenda. Also can you prove without reasonable doubt that history channel documentary Military's Mystery Machine is 100% dis-information and or bad source.

Can your prove that the experts appearing in the documentary showing you exactly how HAARP can be used to cause earthquakes and the like. Are dis-info agents with agendas!

You seem like one yourself. Anyone who is trying to heard the sheep back to the fields to graze on the dried dead grass is no shepherd!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

hay buddy it happens to me. you made the post so now defend it.
cant ask some one to prove something on your thread.

edit on 4-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
thanks for the videos! I've seen them before.

I was wondering if anyone here has read about H.a.a.r.p. from the viewzone site and what they think of it?

viewzone

Anyways, the author points out that the Haarp site we have all come to know of, is just the one they tell us about. The real Haarp site is in Poker Flats, North of Fairbanks, Alaska. I've looked on google earth and have come up with nothing. anyways, it's worth a look.

Viewzone also has other articles that offer explanations about chemtrails as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Ok only one video in the op can be accounted as not an actual documentary given that everything said in the government documentary via the last 2 videos are backing everything in the initial first video.

So who has the agenda? The ignorant populace? Or the government? How about the small portion of the populace who have brains?

Let me give you the answer. All 3 have agendas. Who doesn't. Now what you need to decide is whose agenda to follow.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You are the opne who claimed that government officials and other members that you even named...one who appeared to defend himself....that they claim HAARP does not exist. I provide a link provided by HAARP itself explaining what it is and what it does...even inviting you and everyone else to an open house at the facility itself....that means you are the one provideing disinformation.

Prove they are experts and not some nobodies attempting to put forward a crock of junk theroy that is baseless. The documentary is from a channel that also has a show looking for bigfoot that has admitted to be fake by the very members of the show...its called entertainment....they make money off of it....because people like you swallow it hook line and sinker.

The only agenda I have is to Deny Ignorance and it has become harder to do when the flood gates of immature minds are every where and believe whatever youtube tells them. Of course the government has an agenda...HAARP is a way to have better comms around the world without putting antennas everywhere....no line of site needed when using the inosphere to bounce signals all over.
edit on 3/5/2012 by DJMSN because: add

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

When you bring some logic, we can talk.

There is nothing logical about HAARP creating earthquakes and "frying the ocean"

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

You do realise youtube videos such as this are on television right? Those television shows "Documentarys" are people like us doing the same research right!

Only there not sittin around on threads waiting to be spoon fed sources.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You can use a satelite to either bounce a signal or send a signal into a part of the atmosphere or ocean. I'd say ocean seeing as heat rises and heat and cold come together to create tornadoes and hurricanes. You can then create a storm around this signal. Making it the eye of the storm and guide it to where ever you like.

What makes this really scary is it's more then a HAARP weather station. It's a satelite. Using HAARP to control the weather around the signal your eye of the storm. You can get away with anything. If it's that easy for a average joe like me to sit here at home and think this up.

Imagine if I had government funds to back me and a HAARP station to play with. Whose gonna prove I did it?

Excactly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join