It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Are all longitudinal waves, as Tesla suggested, non-Hertzian or non-Maxwellian? Does that include the Schumann resonance?

That is a quote from a 23 page Word document that I downloaded entitled "Subtle Energy Update" which I got by googling "matti pitkanen and freeman cope," two names that I see on the nes-america.com website.

It is housed on the paradigmshiftnow.net website: Link.

Tons of information.
edit on 03/19/12 by Mary Rose because: Correct the number of pages

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As long as there is change in the Universe and to keep it more simple... our Solar System, what we think we know will indeed change.

We are working with a lot of unknowns and indeed dark matter. Cause and Effect is a mystery which makes it still a mystery as far as I'm concerned. There are some basics that I think have been worked out, looked at, and can honestly say have a pretty good handle on it. EM is broad and imo there is still a lot of dots to connect.

If one tried to connect the dots to the human brain... here again.... the possibility is there and while some think they have the cause and effect figured out...they don't. There are indeed explanations as we have seen and theories that suggest it to be linked.

Same with Schumann Resonance...

Once we have all three figured out then we can come together with facts and no speculation nor theories.

Let me ask this... if our planet was bombarded by unknown energized (like the electron) particles and or massive amount of protons how could it change EM? Would it?

I look at the human as having a magnetic field around them just as the planet....some call it an aurora. I have seen it by observation however I cannot measure nor define it so I can only speculate it is a magnetic field.

We KNOW there are other dimensions as well. If one dimension began to co exist with another we could see new particles as well. This happens... and would not it not change the state of the energy somehow?

Energy in all forms creates. Magnets are everywhere and the Earth itself is a big ball of magnetism. Our cells in our body are magnetically charged and our brain imo is no different....Its charged up and ready....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by MamaJ
www.lifetechnology.org...

I think we need to proceed with caution on this website.

This statement:

The Lost Cubit was discovered in April of 2000 by German astrophysicist Hans Becker . . .

sent me looking for info on German astrophysicist Hans Becker. I always stop reading when I come to names I'm unfamiliar with and I do a search. I can't find anything on this German astrophysicist.

I understand... it seems Becker is related to the "Lost Cubit".

Lost Cubit Lost Cubit was discovered in April of 2000 by German astrophysicist Hans Becker and has, in the last ten years, been extensively researched by the well known metaphysical researcher Slim Spurling. The Lost Cubit is a previously unknown cubit length which fills a harmonic gap between the Sacred and Royal cubit lengths of Ancient Egypt. Research and calculations made by Becker indicate that the Lost cubit may well have been deliberately omitted from ancient records due to its important and powerful esoteric significance. The secrets of The Lost Cubit were always strongly guarded by the priesthood of Egypt, and were reserved exclusively for high initiates and Phaoroh himself. This is why there are no records of the Lost cubit to be found in orthodox historical records. The Lost Cubit is derived from the sum of the polar and equatorial circumferences of the Earth divided by the speed of light. The Lost Cubit therefore relates to cosmic harmonics in a special way. Due to its dual ability to resonate with cosmic energy frequencies and earth energy frequencies, The Lost Cubit is the secret key to extraordinary health and extreme longevity. The Lost Cubit has a natural resonant frequency of 177 megahertz which corresponds to the frequency of DNA, thereby facilitating DNA repair and the capability of consciously controlled DNA activation and ascension. It is becoming more widely accepted by scientists that DNA acts as an antenna for light energy, and therefore the harmonic frequencies of light and The Lost Cubit in particular are vitally important aspects of the equation.
www.beyondenergyhealing.com...

The last sentence I highlighted bold. It seems as if this needs more research.. DNA acting as an antenna that is.

This article is from 2002.... trnmag.com...

Not sure about this one.... but it seems to be more recent. biodesign.asu.edu...

Here is what I found interesting..

To stitch the system together, our novel approach focuses on the molecule of life, DNA. One of the ways we can do this is by using manufactured DNA to create self-assembling strands on which the charge can travel. Our research has experts in the burgeoning science of DNA nanoarchitecture — or molecular scale DNA origami — for folding DNA into a broad range of technological applications important for human health and bio-electronic sensing devices. By controlling the exact position and location of the chemical bases within a synthetic replica of DNA, we can potentially fashion an unlimited variety of DNA assemblies. We will help the team create self-assembled DNA structures to attract and harness a greater degree of solar energy and light photons. The DNA will act as the scaffold that holds everything together. It will hold the antenna that gathers light together with the molecules that convert the intensified light to electricity. The antenna, by concentrating light, will increase the rate of absorption of the light photons.

edit on 19-3-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

it seems Becker is related to the "Lost Cubit".

That's what I'm trying to verify. It seems that if he made a discovery in April of 2000, we should be able to bring up a document with his name as a byline, or a website that announces this with an "About Me" or "About Us" that mentions him - a website detailing how this discovery was made.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is an aside.

The nes-america.com website I've posted about has a .pdf entitled "The Unturned Stone," and in that document a book by Stephen Wolfram entitled A New Kind of Science is mentioned. I was intrigued by what I read so I googled the book and the name and found this YouTube video of a 1 1/2 hour lecture given by him. Fascinating: "A New Kind of Science - Stephen Wolfram"

(The book is 1192 pages!
)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This just shows that we are resonating beings, born out of the resonance of the sun, and planets, which is organized via resonance... it's all waves, it's all music. True music of the spheres.

But it just makes sense, you have an object and blow wind over it and it creates a resonace... that object vibrates at a frequency based on the intensity of the wind and the characteristics of that object.

That is basically what the Schumann resonance is... the solar EM "wind" hitting the earth blowing over it creates a resonance that vibrates based on the intensity of the wind and the characteristic of the earth.

It just seems natural that just like sand on a plate when vibrated will form characteristic paterns based on the frequency of that vibration.

So we developed based on the frequency of the vibrations of the Earth. The Schumann resonances are the frequencies which form coherence. Like the plate only forms the patterns when it hits certain frequencies of vibration. So life, and our mental states, form coherence at certain frequencies... the Schumann ones.

This all makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Correct me if im wrong but wasnt Col. Michael Aquino part of some "satanic" cult-murder nonsense back in the 80's that landed him on an episode of Geraldo????? watch at about 2:05 on the video

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Correct me if im wrong but wasnt Col. Michael Aquino part of some "satanic" cult-murder nonsense back in the 80's that landed him on an episode of Geraldo????? watch at about 2:05 on the video

youtu.be...

You are close.

He was all but convicted of child molestation, and the army covered it up on the Presidio in San Fransico California.

According to an article in the October 30, 1987 San Francisco Examiner, one of the victims had identified Aquino and his wife as participants in the child rape. According to the victim, the Aquinos had filmed scenes of the child being fondled by Hambright in a bathtub. The child's description of the house, which was also the headquarters of Aquino's Satanic Temple of Set, was so detailed, that police were able to obtain a search warrant. During the raid, they confiscated 38 videotapes, photo negatives, and other evidence that the home had been the hub of a pedophile ring, operating in and around U.S. military bases.

Aquino and his wife were never indicted in the incident. Aquino claimed that he had been in Washington at the time, enrolled in a year-long reserve officers course at the National Defense University, although he did admit that he made frequent visits back to the Bay Area and to his church/home. The public flap over the Hambright indictment did prompt the U.S. Army to transfer Aquino from the Presidio, where he was the deputy director of reserve training, to the U.S. Army Reserve Personnel Center in St. Louis.

On April 19, 1988, the ten-count indictment against Hambright was dropped by U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello, on the grounds that, while there was clear evidence of child abuse (six of the children contracted the venereal disease, chlamydia), there was insufficient evidence to link Hambright (or the Aquinos) to the crimes. Parents of several of the victims charged that Russoniello's actions proved that "the Federal system has broken down in not being able to protect the rights of citizens age three to eight."

Russoniello would later be implicated in efforts to cover up the links between the Nicaraguan Contras and South American coc aine-trafficking organizations, raising deeper questions about whether the decision not to prosecute Hambright and Aquino had "national security implications."

Indeed, on April 22, 1989, the U.S. Army sent letters to the parents of at least 56 of the children believed to have been molested by Hambright, urging them to have their children tested for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), because Hambright, a former daycare center worker, was reported to be a carrier.

On May 13, 1989, the San Jose Mercury reported that Aquino and his wife had been recently questioned by Army investigators about charges of child molestation by the couple in two northern California counties, Sonoma and Mendocino. A 9-year-old girl in Santa Rosa, California, and an 11-year-old boy in Fort Bragg, also in California, separately identified Aquino as the rapist in a series of 1985 incidents, after they had seen him on television.

link

He was a close friend of Anton LeVey the founder of the Church of Satan.

Aquino formed the Temple of Set. He had lot of high ranking military in his organization.

He eventually went to the NSA.

He is also tied into MK ULTRA, child prostitution, child slavery, and many, many other evil things.

This discovery channel show exposed a lot of it including Aquino... it was put in all the Television guides, but was pulled hours from air:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well this sheds some light on a few things.

edit on 19-3-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

www.lifetechnology.org...

I think we need to proceed with caution on this website.

Caution? Is that your mainstream indoctrination rearing its ugly head? One needs to be bold, and embrace the true reality (constantly rejected and undermined by the government sponsored "mainstream science"). Possibilities are endless if one just opens their mind!

This site, they offer a range of amazing products that will boost your longevity, improve your health and may even make you smart, just read their description. And it's not some rabbit foot that they are trying to sell to you, this is true and tried hyperspace technology. The list starts with a modest $200 device:

THE TESLA SHIELD™ STANDARD VERSION 1.0 @ $199.95.

Of course it's wise to buy something more substantial:

THE TESLA SHIELD™ ULTRA ADVANCED SILVER VERSION 1.0 @ $299.95. Incorporates Upgraded Internal Componentry PLUS Pure 999 Fine Silver Lost Cubit Caduceus Coil.

I suppose nobody will doubt that you can't go wrong with the Lost Cubit, this is self evident. That's a good investment, don't you think?

But if you really want to show your faith in Tesla's genius and his revolutionary scalar tech, why not use your savings account to acquire the best, the ultimate, the mother of all Tesla Shields:

THE TESLA SHIELD™ EYE OF HORUS VERSION 1.0 @ $1999.95. Incorporates Upgraded Internal Componentry PLUS Hyperspace Radionics Function PLUS 12 Specially Selected Precious Gemstones Chosen For Their Therapeutic And Metaphysical Properties: Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Lapis lazuli, Garnet, Turquoise, Quartz, Opal, Aquamarine, Topaz.

Look, in addition to the already advanced hyperspace radionics you get a chock full of New Age stones. This is an unbeatable combination at a fair price, don't you think Mary? It's a marriage of physical and metaphysical and the result is nothing short of absolute, terrifying, God-like power over time and space.

You, Mary, have been right all along, speaking about orgone, ancient wisdom, sacred geometry and zero-point energy. You see, these brave researchers (unabashed by the stale notions of science) use same concepts to construct that marvel of technology, the Tesla shield"

The Tesla Shield™ incorporates several synergistic technologies as a basis for its creation and capsular design. The Tesla Shield™ is a functional creation based on the principles of sacred geometry, zero point energy, orgonomy, superconductivity, and harmonic frequencies of light.

So please, get one of these and share your experience with us. If you are a tad short on cash, you can pawn your collection of Swerdlow and other similar books. The world is waiting.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
This just shows that we are resonating beings, born out of the resonance of the sun, and planets, which is organized via resonance... it's all waves, it's all music. True music of the spheres.

What shows we are "resonating beings"? That tripe about the lost cubit? You actually buy that?

But it just makes sense, you have an object and blow wind over it and it creates a resonace... that object vibrates at a frequency based on the intensity of the wind and the characteristics of that object.

*maybe*, you have to have some sort of resonant structure for resonance to occur. Thus you can blow a stream of air over the mouthpiece of a flute and you'll get a tone. However, if you blow a stream of air over a watermelon you don't.

That is basically what the Schumann resonance is... the solar EM "wind" hitting the earth blowing over it creates a resonance that vibrates based on the intensity of the wind and the characteristic of the earth.

The Schumann resonance is a sphere-in-sphere waveguide resonance between the conductive ionosphere and the conductive surface of the Earth. It's a lot more like a bell than a whistle, in a way. The solar wind doesn't "blow over it" and excite the resonance any more than blowing over the side of a tubular bell rings the bell. *however*, the solar wind does cause changes in the Schumann resonance, both in Q, and in the number of resonant peaks.

The E-I waveguide isn't perfect - neither surface is actually a sphere, and neither is extremely conductive. Worse, both of them have shapes that change over time, the Earth slowly, the ionosphere much more quickly. During a really snappy CME impact, the ionosphere will be enhanced by particle impact, and become more conductive than normal. That improves the intensity and duration of resonant events. Also, the ionosphere will actually 'ripple' under the impact and you'll see the resonance peaks move around as the ionosphere changes shape.

But the excitation events that actually 'ring' the bell are still mostly some sort of lightning discharge.

So we developed based on the frequency of the vibrations of the Earth.

Except that Chladni patterns are based on sound, and the Schumann resonance isn't sound.

The Schumann resonances are the frequencies which form coherence.

And then we're off into pseudo-science. Why would you think miniscule low frequency EM emissions "form coherence"? And coherence of what, exactly?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Advertisements and websites like that one make me despair for humanity.

Well, that and they make me want to resurrect RadShield as a real website. We put up a bogus site once that purported to sell lead blocks you could bolt over your house's power lead-in, to filter out radioactive electricity from nuclear power plants. When you made it to the part where your credit card would be run, you'd get a notice to try again later as the card server was down. LOTS of people tried to buy one.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So I suppose if i throw a baseball at your head it makes no sound?

And the air or the impact on your head would not make it and your head vibrate aka resonate?

I am referring to EM radiation hitting the earth from the sun creating EM resonances... the Schumann resonances... and if you want to try to pretend they don't that's your business, why don't you take your debunk fail to another thread?

Geomagnetic Activity and the Resonances

Continuous observation of the ELF range with this equipment has allowed me to notice a close correlation between Schumann resonance amplitude and solar wind stream induced geomagnetic activity....

The base cavity resonance is much stronger on the 29th than on the 28th! This was due to a solar wind stream from a coronal hole on the Sun impacting Earth's magnetosphere and generating a geomagnetic storm. T

And if you say its only because of the lightning, well a lot of scientist say lightning is caused by the solar wind too.

In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere,

link

How lightning initially forms is still a matter of debate.[7] Scientists have studied root causes ranging from atmospheric perturbations (wind, humidity, friction, and atmospheric pressure) to the impact of solar wind and accumulation of charged solar particles.

link

So go play in another sand box, don't poop in mine. There is a lot of interesting discussion taking place here, if it doesn't interest you or you think it is bunk go elsewhere.

More data backing up my statements:

Another factor that influences these frequencies is the solar activity during solar cycles, which last nine to 14 years, This activity includes the approximately 11-year sunspot cycles, solar, coronal mass ejections and geomagnetic storms. The cavity is widely believed to be naturally excited by energy from lightning strikes, but there may be other sources of excitation.

Schumann resonances have been used for research and monitoring of the lower ionosphere and can be used to track geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances. A new field of interest, measuring earth’s magnetic fields, is related to short-term earthquake prediction. Schumann resonances also have gone beyond the boundaries of physics, into medicine, where it has raised interest in the interactions between planetary rhythms and human health and behavior...

Although the existence of the Schumann resonances is an established scientific fact, their presence and how these important planetary electromagnetic standing waves act as a background frequency that can influence biological oscillators such as the heart and brain are not generally well known. GCI hopes to further understanding of these processes through its scientific research.

link

The human brain is a biological organ. On one hand it is soft, flexible and adaptive, but on the other hand is relatively stable and coherent with well developed intelligence. In order to retain intelligent thinking in a soft and adaptive organ there needs to be a constant, globally available, synchronization system that continuously stabilizes the brain. Rapid intelligence and reactions requires and electromagnetic signalling system, supported by a biochemical system. The Schumann Resonance signal provides a brain frequency range matching electromagnetic signal, providing the synchronization needed for intelligence

link

he Schumann Resonance signal, was investigated as the possible plausible biophysical mechanism for the observed S- GMA effects. It is found that the Schumann Resonance signal is extremely highly correlated with S-GMA indices of sunspot number and the Kp index. The physical mechanism is the ionospheric D-region ion/electron density that varies with S-GMA and forms the upper boundary of the resonant cavity in which the Schumann Resonance signal is formed. This provides strong support for identifying the Schumann Resonance signals as the S-GMA biophysical mechanism, primarily through a melatonin mechanism. It strongly supports the classification of S-GMA as a natural hazard.

link

There is a lot of science backing up my theory.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well. See Playfair, Guy L. and Hill, Scott, The Cycles of Heaven. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1978, pages 130-140.

Here is a 2008 amazon.com customer review of this book The Cycles of Heaven: Cosmic Forces and What They Are Doing to You by Guy Lyon Playfair and Scott Hill:

This book was 50 years ahead of its time. Its a vast array of scientific research on new age type subjects such as astrology, cycles, acupuncture, brain waves to solar storms, esp, electromagnetic fields to cycles of commodity prices, lasers to piezoelectricity. This was is a cutting edge futuristic book. Mention of use if lasers in surgury, use of sound lasers in warfare. The reason I dug this 30 year old book up was because of the new information I came across on HPEMS (high-powered electromagnetic system)that the L.A.P.D. are going to begin using to ZAP the computer chip/electrical system OUT on the would-be car chase vehicles. This is where I first came across this information. The U.S. army now has those sound-frequency-laser type guns that create enough physical pain to bring anyone to a dropping halt (I'm not refering here to the taser guns). There is note on page 273 about the U.S. presidential death cycle and that the president elected in 1980 would break this "cycle" and survive. That's not a bad forecast since this book was printed in 1978!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Infrasound

We’re not just discussing electricity and magnetism in this thread. We’re also discussing sound.

I saw in my research reading the name Sharry Edwards as a person who has researched sound frequencies:

From sharryedwards.com:

Sharry Edwards is the pioneer in the study of Human BioAcoustic Biology. Her 30 years of research is being used at the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, OH.

Currently, Edwards and her team at Sound Health are using human voice and the associated frequencies to help clients resolve health issues such as: macular degeneration, multiple sclerosis, headaches, muscle stress, brain trauma, weight issues and nutritional concerns. The technology she brings to the stage is cutting edge! This technology can identify health and well-being possibilities that you have never encountered.

Sharry Edwards' work is now included in The Duke University Encyclopedia of New Medicine, by Leonard A. Wisnecki and The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, by Lucy Anderson. The effects of BioAcoustic Biology, now accepted by these prestigious medical encyclopedias, have unlimited health and wellness potential.

According to Edwards, "BioAcoustics Voice Spectral Analysis can detect hidden or underlying stresses in the body that are expressed as disease." The vocal print can identify toxins, pathogens and nutritional supplements that are too low or too high. In addition, vocal print can be used to match the most compatible treatment remedy to each client. The introduction of the proper low frequency sound to the body, indicated through voice analysis, has been shown to control: pain, body temperature, heart rhythm, and blood pressure. It has also been shown to regenerate body tissue, and alleviate the symptoms of many diseases (in some cases, even those considered to be incurable).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

So I suppose if i throw a baseball at your head it makes no sound?

And the air or the impact on your head would not make it and your head vibrate aka resonate?

If you threw it fast enough, you might get air displacement noise, like you would from swinging a flyswatter. That's not resonance. If it hit my head, there would be shock waves, but that's not resonance either. If you hit a bell with it, THEN you'd get resonance.

I am referring to EM radiation hitting the earth from the sun creating EM resonances... the Schumann resonances... and if you want to try to pretend they don't that's your business, why don't you take your debunk fail to another thread?

As I've been saying, the Schumann resonance DOES exist. If you took any conductive sphere and placed it inside another, THAT waveguide resonance would exist, too. Pretty much any conductor in another conductor separated by a dielectric will form a waveguide resonance at some frequency. As long as the ionosphere is there, the E-I waveguide resonance exists. The EM radiation striking the earth doesn't cause the resonance. It can, as I stated, enhance or modify it, by increasing the conductivity or physical shape of the ionosphere. As, in fact, your next quote demonstrates:

Geomagnetic Activity and the Resonances

Continuous observation of the ELF range with this equipment has allowed me to notice a close correlation between Schumann resonance amplitude and solar wind stream induced geomagnetic activity....

The base cavity resonance is much stronger on the 29th than on the 28th! This was due to a solar wind stream from a coronal hole on the Sun impacting Earth's magnetosphere and generating a geomagnetic storm. T

Ok. From that same article:

The surface of the earth and the ionosphere create a spherical cavity that just like a tuning fork has a resonant frequency. This is the heart beat of our planet and these resonances are naturally excited by the thousands of lightning strikes occurring every second around the planet.

As you can see, from your own source, the Earth-ionosphere waveguide form a sphere-in-sphere cavity that has a resonant frequency, as I've been saying. That resonance is excited primarily by lightning strikes.

Again from your site:

This should not come as a surprise considering that the number one source of energy for the excitation of the resonances is world wide lightning activity. Here in Florida it is the South American P.M. thunderstorms that cause the bulk of the energizing of the Schumann resonances seen between the times mentioned above.

Now, I see where you ended your clip a bit early and started it a bit late, let's flesh it out a bit:

The spectrogram below is for the same times, but on the 29th. The base cavity resonance is much stronger on the 29th than on the 28th! This was due to a solar wind stream from a coronal hole on the Sun impacting Earth's magnetosphere and generating a geomagnetic storm. This activity made it's way down to the ionosphere where it caused propagation changes.

This agrees with my statements totally! Thanks for the example! You see that the resonance is stronger on days that you have a cme hitting the ionosphere. Not that the solar wind was energizing or exciting the resonance, but that the resonance was stronger. That, as I've already posted, is because the ionospheric density is enhanced by the particle bombardment. As your quote just said "made its way down to the ionosphere where it caused propagation changes", although not as clearly. Basically, it's like taking a felt damper off of a bell. The bell will ring with the damper on, but it'll be muted. With the damper off, it rings more strongly. But the damper being there or not doesn't ring the bell, it affects the strength of the resonance.

I really like your example site, so let's go a bit more:

Sometimes geomagnetic storms can cause more pronounced changes to the SR modes. During these storms the amplitude, frequency and damping of the SR modes can vary by measurable amounts. The cause of these variations are numerous, but two in particular I find of interest. During solar events such as solar flares/CMEs or coronal holes, the Sun can hurl high-energy particles in the direction of Earth. Once in the Earth's magnetosphere these high-energy particles can precipitate into the lower ionosphere where they can then cause additional ionization which can affect SR parameters.

Again, just like I've posted a bit higher up the thread! The geomagnetic storms affect the amplitude and damping due to increased conductivity, and frequency, due to ionospheric height change and rippling! Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Another name I've made note of in my research is David Olszewski.

From cancercontrolsociety.com:

DAVID OLSZEWSKI, E.E., I.E. received his Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering from the University of Washington in Seattle. He has worked with electronics and computer applications and consulting for 30 years. In addition he has been involved with alternative health techniques for the past 20 years. He is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of light therapy, heat therapy and acupressure equipment and holds patents on light therapy equipment in several countries.

David lectures extensively on the benefits of sunlight, light, heat and color therapy, electronic radiation problems and the impact of stress on illness. His emphasis is on practical information that can be used at home. He is also a contributing author of the book Light Years Ahead, a sequel to Light, Medicine Of The Future.

From elixa.com, an article by him entitled "Healing with Single Frequency Light":

EARLY EXPERIMENTS
In 1965, the Russians and Czechs were trying to standardize colour therapy, which is the use of colours to treat the body. When they used a single colour on a number of people, they got different reactions because colour affects emotions and produces different effects. The Russians wanted to have a standard treatment, so they theorized that if they isolated one frequency of blue, or red, they could duplicate colour therapy on a regulated basis. They started separating different frequencies with lasers, and they discovered a lot more than they expected to find. They discovered that a single frequency light in a laser can stimulate DNA in damaged cell tissue. They used a low power laser under 50-milliwatts because higher lasers can cut tissue. . . .

THE MERIDIAN SYSTEM
Acupuncturists discovered that single frequency light could activate acupressure points. Pulse light could stimulate it; continuous light could sedate the acupuncture points. But they also discovered that light applied to a meridian end-point can actually be traced flowing through the meridian to the organ acupuncture points. The meridian system is a useful pathway for getting light deeper into the body, so if you are treating things like asthma in the lungs, there is an alternate method of getting light into the lungs. . . .

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Now, before we leave that first example, there is a real jewel in that site that you missed. There is a link to a spectacularly good document that really goes into Schumann's resonance that's fairly straightforward AND technically accurate!

"50 Years of Schumann Resonance" (pdf)

On page 8, you'll see (near the bottom) where the author expounds on the effect of space weather on the ionosphere - it enhances the conductivity, and changes the height and shape. It doesn't drive the resonance, but it *changes* the resonance by affecting the damping, amplitude and base frequency.

It's true that the math in the pdf is, well, simplistic, but it's correct as far as it goes.

The first few other snips you posted were JUST AS GOOD, in that they are accurate and reflect what I've been saying. The last ones sort of veer off into a sort of "this resonance exists, therefore, it is supremely important in some way that hasn't been proven but which we find to be attractive to speculate about"

I guess that's fun - as an engineer I find it somewhat interesting as fiction but unproductive as a working theory. The first things that come to me upon reading it would be - the Schumann resonance isn't always producing ELF signal. If you had to have it be present to be alive, you'd be dead now. Also, people have been in locations where there just isn't any of that signal. Anyone working in a SCIF is in a Faraday cage. No deaths have occurred, although you might sometimes wish one would when you have to be the odd man in the box. Anyone above the ionosphere is not going to be affected by it either - you're outside the waveguide. So anyone in orbit would have died too.

Also, the signal is extremely weak, and is swamped by powerline noise that's roughly in the same range, and by shore-to-sub transmissions by several countries, although the US doesn't use that channel anymore. You also don't interact well with the signal as a radio wave - you're orders of magnitude too small to be an efficient antenna for it. As a radio signal, 7Hz or thereabouts has an extremely low photon energy - nearly nothing - so it's tough to see how it's going to affect anything biochemically. And it ought to be peanuts to set up a real, double blind study of effects on plants or animals if you wanted to - a 7Hz magnetic or electric field is super easy to produce.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
We put up a bogus site once that purported to sell lead blocks you could bolt over your house's power lead-in, to filter out radioactive electricity from nuclear power plants. When you made it to the part where your credit card would be run, you'd get a notice to try again later as the card server was down. LOTS of people tried to buy one.

I think if you carefully craft disclaimers and other fine print, it will be legal to sell implements of that nature. Maybe I should do something like that for real.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by buddhasystem

Advertisements and websites like that one make me despair for humanity.

Well, that and they make me want to resurrect RadShield as a real website. We put up a bogus site once that purported to sell lead blocks you could bolt over your house's power lead-in, to filter out radioactive electricity from nuclear power plants. When you made it to the part where your credit card would be run, you'd get a notice to try again later as the card server was down. LOTS of people tried to buy one.

Aww... don't feel despair for humanity over a website or advertising... feel the despair with the LHC smashing and crashing.

If I had money to throw away I would buy one of those shields just to test it out BEFORE I make judgement. I'm also smart enough not to go into debt trying to obtain one just to find out it doesn't work. If people are.... it's their own fault.

If you are one who fears, then the site we speak of would be a good thing for the paranoid one.
Win/win

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join