It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I am referring to EM radiation hitting the earth from the sun creating EM resonances...

This doesn't make any more sense than saying "wind creates air travel". Just really, really sloppy thinking to the extent that is ceases to be thinking at all.

Bedlam explained already how solar activity affects the parameters of the ionosphere (all from the same source, by the way).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Another name I've made note of in my research is David Olszewski.

Now, there is actually a real phenomenon with light and healing. Not with chakra-correct colors or acupuncture or telepathic reiki or whatever, but because there's a set of light wavelengths that correspond with qm interactions in some enzymatic systems in eukaryotic cells.

By shining light of the right wavelength (they're all either IR or very dark red) on wounds, you can enhance healing rates 3-10x in some circumstances, by triggering off the cytochrome enzyme systems. I believe the comment was made by a Navy medical researcher 'this is the closest thing to Dr McCoy's medical instruments that's ever been seen'

You paid several tens of millions in tax money to develop it, it was a big hairy deal for a while, the Navy and NASA were very interested, even paid a company some major coin to set up fabrication for high power LEDs of the right colors, one of them is pretty common but the other three colors are not standard LED fab.

Hmpf, maybe I ought to post this separately as medical conspiracy, I never consider you guys don't know this stuff already.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Excellent Opening Post.

It is worth mentioning that in my view, if the PTB were really interested in saving our world from 'global warming', or indeed, if man made global warming was indeed real, they would have stopped FAFFING about with alternative power generating solutions (and then hampering them in equal measures) and implemented EM power long ago.

This makes their global agenda - to use cap and trade as a tool to bring us all down, and perhaps under a one world government - so much clearer. It just emphasises the slave life they empose on us, and the way they choose to make life ever more filled with suffering and hardship for the man in the street. If power were free, how would they be able to enslave us to the level that they currently do?

If they really wanted to save the world from 'man made climate change' they would have changed their act long ago.
They make me sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
and implemented EM power long ago.

EM power has been implemented a long time ago. Try using your power outlet. The power comes into your house via electromagnetic means.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

But did Tesla not have a way in which it would have been FREE energy to all? I am sure I read that somewhere long ago.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

MindWar - Col. Aquino

Following up on this 1980 document, I see it’s housed on the Temple of Set website. The title of the paper is “From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory.” The co-author of the paper is listed as Colonel Paul E. Valley, Commander, and the organization is the Headquareters, 7th Psychological Operations Group, United States Army Reserve, Presidio of San Francisco, California.

I googled “mindwar” which brought up an article dealing with this same document, but it listed the co-author Col. “Vallely” – spelled differently. Evidently Vallely is the correct spelling. I see a Wikipedia article about him, which also references the same document. Click on it. He looks like a nice guy, doesn’t he?

And I’m intrigued by this emblem at the top of the .pdf file:

Amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Yes, you did read that. And his work has been replicated. If you copy and paste the URL of this thread into the domain field using Google Advanced Search and search for "Tesla," you'll see all the posts about Tesla on this thread. Tesla's work has been suppressed.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by buddhasystem

But did Tesla not have a way in which it would have been FREE energy to all?

No.

Call it urban language or folklore, if you will.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
From rexresearch.com, "Method and Apparatus for Shielding a Person from the Polluting Effects of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Magnetic Waves, and all Other Environmental Electromagnetic Emissions", by Dr Andrija Puharich, Essentia Research Associates, Invited Paper: The Tesla Centennial Symposium, IEEE Pikes Peak Section, Colorado Springs CO (August 12, 1984):

This paper will describe a novel method and means of defense against the global omnipresence of ELF emissions and other electromagnetic pollution. The use of ELF magnetic emissions in contemporary undeclared warfare is so new that there is little knowledge about it amongst both the lay public and experts in warfare. Therefore, this paper will rely on the history of the development of ELF warfare starting with Nikola Tesla’s pioneering work in the 1890s; its contemporary use by several nations; and some new research carried out by the author. This background material is to be found in Reference 1, an unpublished manuscript written by the inventor. . . .

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Your good at the two step and spin... and ignoring all the papers on biology which are saying the same thing I'm saying.

I am constantly amazed at how much you guys can spin.I must wonder why you do it. What is the agenda here.

So let's look at the paper which is flat out saying what I said which you totally ignored:
Human intelligence: The brain, an electromagnetic system synchronised by the Schumann Resonance signal
Here he absolutely and directly states what I hypothesized and backs it up with other science paper references:

The intelligent brain has developed over hundreds of millions of years in the environment that has contained in the Schumann Resonance signal for over 3 billion years. The human resonance signal is a globally and continuous available the ELF modulated, radiating signal sourced from tropical thunderstorms and propagating around the world in the resonant cavity created between the ionosphere and the earth’s surface. Human, mammal, animal, fish, bird and reptile brains had involved in a global environment containing the Schumann Resonance signal.
Cherry (2002) shows that there is strong and robust scientific evidence of the human brain detects and responds to the Schumann Resonance signal. The absorption occurs by the classical physics process of resonance matching of frequency. The reaction of the brain causes altering the melatonin/serotonin cycle balance. This produces modulating of human population’s cancer, cardiac, neurological and reproductive
health effects and mortality rates in human populations. This provides the plausible biophysical mechanism to causally connect and explain how solar activity can modulate human health effects on earth. The solar activity has illustrated by the sunspot number, which is physically connected and correlated with the Geomagnetic Activity (GMA) indices, which are correlated with over 120 studies showing homeostatic modulation of human health. The evidence relates to an optimum melatonin level related to the mean Schumann Resonance signal strength. The moving of melatonin away from its optimum level by Solar/Geomagnetic Activity altering the Schumann Resonance signal strength, produces adverse human health effects correlated with period of lower than average S-GMA and higher than average S-GMA.

This is what I was saying about the EM from the sun which you want to ignore:

The physical connection starts from the solar activity showing sunspots, producing radiation and plasma that flows in the solar wind to the earth. When it reaches the earth it compresses the earth’s magnetic field, altering the GMA and the ionized particles enter the ionosphere and enhance the ion concentrations of the ionosphere including the lowest layer, the D-Region. The D-Region forms the top of the resonant cavity in which the Schumann Resonance signal exists. The daily variation of the D- Region produces a daily variation in the Schumann Resonance signal. In the same manner a Solar Storm produces a variation in the Schumann Resonance signal strength.

And to top it off he directly states what I was saying about our syncing with it:

The brain uses a range of frequency patterns monitored by the EEG system. The frequency range of the EEG rhythms coincide with the frequency range of Schumann
Resonance signal (0-45Hz). The brain has developed an ELF isolating ion system, primarily using calcium-ions, to control the neurotransmitters, Adey (1990). It is well established, Blackman (1990), that external electromagnetic ELF signals induce altered neuron calcium ion effluxes in brain tissue. The stable synchronizing of the brain’s electromagnetic systems has led to thinking, emotion, memory and intelligence. In order to carry out these functions the brain has developed electromagnetic transmitters and receivers in the neurons. The receivers including a phase locked loop system, Ahissar et al. (1997). The phase locked loop system is used in FM radio receivers. In the human brains it provides an FM radio receiver that non- linearly resonantly interacts with the Schumann Resonance signal. In addition to having a strong diurnal pattern that assists the sun to maintain the circadian rhythm, the Schumann Resonance signal continuously synchronises the brain wave ELF patterns in a set range of grouped frequencies. This stabilises the brain’s electromagnetic system and has enabled intelligence and stable thinking to evolve to the point where this complex understanding of the biophysical environment interacting with the human brain can be reasoned, understood and appreciated.

He directly backs up all my postulates. You can try to spin all you want, but there is a lot of science behind what I am saying.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

From rexresearch.com, "Method and Apparatus for Shielding a Person from the Polluting Effects of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Magnetic Waves, and all Other Environmental Electromagnetic Emissions", by Dr Andrija Puharich, Essentia Research Associates, Invited Paper: The Tesla Centennial Symposium, IEEE Pikes Peak Section, Colorado Springs CO (August 12, 1984):

This paper will describe a novel method and means of defense against the global omnipresence of ELF emissions and other electromagnetic pollution. The use of ELF magnetic emissions in contemporary undeclared warfare is so new that there is little knowledge about it amongst both the lay public and experts in warfare. Therefore, this paper will rely on the history of the development of ELF warfare starting with Nikola Tesla’s pioneering work in the 1890s; its contemporary use by several nations; and some new research carried out by the author. This background material is to be found in Reference 1, an unpublished manuscript written by the inventor. . . .

You are hitting on so many topics that are central to my research... and I literally need to shower and run, I'm going to be late for posting this.

Dr. Andrija Puharich is a central key to all of this.

SRI, Geller, CIA, the 9 group, black organizations with no names, MK ULTRA, children used is psychic research and warfare, EM research, energy, consciousness research, and much much more.

He holds something like 50 patents - many on things related and semi related.

This guy was in on the science they want to repress. They just don't want the public knowing these thing

Ignore the yahoo's and dig into that guy. You're on the right track!

You are identifying the key players and subjects to science they want kept very black... like black beyond black.

I'll respond more later... I'm late! Am I become the white rabbit? Watch out... this rabbit hole leads to a place most truly would wish they had never seen. And once you have, the horror is overwhelming....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Watch out... this rabbit hole leads to a place most truly would wish they had never seen. And once you have, the horror is overwhelming....

The horror is overwhelming and one has to have the will to face up to it, and shine a light on it, so that we can put a stop to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

That's what we find in the paper you quoted:

The mechanism of this latter effect is that the quartz resonator IX has a feedback to the Copper Band VII of virtual photonic energy because the skin is a detector for all kinds of waves. See Reference 5, pp. 23-27 for a description of this detector effect discovered by the inventor. This copper band initiates a loop of virtual energy flow as shown by the dashed lines in Figure 2 starting at IX, going to VII through the skin and to the opposite arm where it emerges 180° out of phase with the entrance signal due to the diode property of the skin

This is word soup par excellence, and exceptionally idiotic at that. But wait, there is more: there is some hyperspace action as well:

The virtual parts of the circuit are hyper-spatial, i.e., greater than 4 dimensions, and this is proven by the fact that the space in which the detector coil sits will remain clear of EMPe and ELFm for 15 minutes to 90 minutes after the person who wears the Shield Device leaves the area by going at least one-half mile away.

Urm... Sure...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Here is a 2008 amazon.com customer review of this book The Cycles of Heaven: Cosmic Forces and What They Are Doing to You by Guy Lyon Playfair and Scott Hill:

This book was 50 years ahead of its time. Its a vast array of scientific research on new age type subjects such as astrology, cycles, acupuncture, brain waves to solar storms, esp, electromagnetic fields to cycles of commodity prices, lasers to piezoelectricity. This was is a cutting edge futuristic book. Mention of use if lasers in surgury, use of sound lasers in warfare. The reason I dug this 30 year old book up was because of the new information I came across on HPEMS (high-powered electromagnetic system)that the L.A.P.D. are going to begin using to ZAP the computer chip/electrical system OUT on the would-be car chase vehicles. This is where I first came across this information. The U.S. army now has those sound-frequency-laser type guns that create enough physical pain to bring anyone to a dropping halt (I'm not refering here to the taser guns). There is note on page 273 about the U.S. presidential death cycle and that the president elected in 1980 would break this "cycle" and survive. That's not a bad forecast since this book was printed in 1978!

I'm mobile so I will try to respond as I can.

I just ordered this book. Six dollars with shipping used off amazon.

Indeed i agree with your last post, but better to expose it here on a conspiracy website where we are just quote unquote crazies posting insane conspiracy theories than elsewhere.

Synchronicity being what it is, will do the rest.

Everything that is known cannot always be said. Nor consciously remembered, only rabbit trails to Alice land. Does this make the unknown known untrue? Or does insanity hold the key to reality?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Off to work now, we get the lab at night.

You might consider, again, how your second quote once more is in exact agreement with what I'm saying, just as much as the one I quoted back to you in depth. It's the one that I told you was near the top of your prior post that was also in agreement with me. I didn't realize I had to throw the entire thing back at you - I just stopped with the first one - more seemed like overkill.

Your top and bottom quotes - they've got some nice sciency terms but when you hear crap like "resonance matching" you might want to check the source. Of course, you guys have been using "educate yourself" as scholarly material so that part might not matter to you. That is the part that I said they veered off into "this is present, therefore, it must be required in some speculative way", which is logical garbage. You also evolved in a system with tiny amounts of helium and neon in. By that logic, they MUST be present! You evolved with them, after all. But they have no bearing. I've seen this approach a lot - it's exceptionally weak - but it's really easy to prove anything with it, if you call that proof.

See ya early in the am!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

To reinforce some of the things I've been saying on here and elsewhere that you know:

What, than, makes such a respectable member of the scientific community turn all his efforts to a 30-year thorough research of the human mind and its psychic potential, risking his reputation and putting himself a target to mockery and ridicule?

Things are not quite what they seem...

That is from his website under biography, link.

If you want to read that book you can do so for free on Uri Gellor's website... link.

AP is the one who brought UG to SRI (Stanford Research Institute). Here is a declasified video from see eye yayaya while he was at SRI:

Hal Puthoff and Russel Targ shown in that video are also key players in all this.

I have Russel Targ's memoir: Do You See What I See? Memoirs of a Blind Biker by Russell Targ. I can not suggest you buy this book strongly enough! As with all things related to this, no one will say what they know in plain speech for several reasons. You will notice that he flat out mentions as a reality the things I put as fiction in another thread link I sent you from another place on ATS. And the book is written incredibly. He is incredibly precise with his words and they are layered multiple times over. The more you know the more this book will make sense and unfold. Once you understand who the guppies are you will understand he references things so black they are never mentioned, but mentioned all over the place if you know enough to understand the things not known or mentioned. And that is but one small part of what is in the book. This man was saying so much that so few will ever see... thus the name of the book. He wrote it for those who have eyes to see.

Back to AP and the turkey farm ibid AP bio above:

All the kids lived by themselves at the "Turkey Farm", a house on the estate, and maintained a strict daily routine of meditation, dream telling sessions, hobby time, workouts and swimming.... interesting talks on religion, the Self, and personal growth...After reading Uri they were no longer afraid to talk about their psychic abilities: telepathy, psychokinesis, psychometry, and metal bending. Some of them turned out to be healers, others channeling mediums. Andrija was so impressed with the young people that he wrote a book, entitled Time No Longer"

The debunkers here show AP's words true (ibid AP bio):

This was the time when science and scientists were particularly snobbish and dogmatic. With enormous defense funds shoveled to them, the scientific hierarchy and many of the scientists were overbearing. They wished to brook no challenge to their superiority, and to the notion that material science was already perfect. Humans were regarded as simply biological machines and meat computers. The prevailing mystique of materialism thoroughly pervaded the scientific community. Anything outside this pale was castigated. In short, science itself had almost turned into a cult of materialism and was itself secretly manipulated and controlled. All science is patronized; someone has to pay for it. If one controls the funds and what those funds are allotted to, one controls the scientists and the direction of scientific research. In controlling the funds, the secret Elite through a shadow government is easily able to control science.

AP would know well, he worked for them doing their science!

edit on 20-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I see! So you believe this mumbo jumbo hook, line and the sinker! Even to his magic hyperspace connection. Good for you. Great!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I see! So you believe this mumbo jumbo hook, line and the sinker! Even to his magic hyperspace connection. Good for you. Great!

As has been pointed out, there is nothing for you here, feel free to leave.

Why even bother with us "crazies" as obviously there is nothing to see here..

Run as fast as you can from the rabit hole. You don't want to see what goes on down here.

In Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, the White Queen tells Alice that in her land, "memory works both ways." Not only can the Queen remember things from the past, but she also remembers "things that happened the week after next." Alice attempts to argue with the Queen, stating "I'm sure mine only works one way...I can't remember things before they happen." The Queen replies, "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards."
How much better would our lives be if we could live in the White Queen's kingdom, where ours memory would work backwards and forewords? For instance, in such a world, you could take an exam and then study for it afterwards to make sure you performed well in the past. Well, the good news is that according to a recent series of scientific studies by Daryl Bem, you already live in that world!

Dr. Bem, a social psychologist at Cornell University, conducted a series of studies that will soon be published in one of the most prestigious psychology journals (Journal of Personality and Social Psychology). Across nine experiments, Bem examined the idea that our brain has the ability to not only reflect on past experiences, but also anticipate future experiences. This ability for the brain to "see into the future" is often referred to as psi phenomena.

psychology today

They were given a test, then asked to study. They did better with the randomly selected words they were given to study AFTER the test. Evidence for precognition.

Bem's studies are unique in that they represent standard scientific methods and rely on well-established principles in psychology. Essentially, he took effects that are considered valid and reliable in psychology - studying improves memory, priming facilitates response times - and simply reversed their chronological order.
For example, we all know that rehearsing a set of words makes them easier to recall in the future, but what if the rehearsal occurs after the recall? In one of the studies, college students were given a list of words and after reading the list, were given a surprise recall test to see how many words they remembered. Next, a computer randomly selected some of the words on the list as practice words and the participants were asked to retype them several times. The results of the study showed that the students were better at recalling the words on the surprise recall test that they were later given, at random, to practice. According to Bem, practicing the words after the test somehow allowed the participants to "reach back in time to facilitate recall."

There is much, much more down the rabbit hole.

So shoo. Get the to a nunnery. You and tweedle dum. You're virgins in a land you know nothing of, and are unwilling to perceive. This is past the limits of your academic box.

You know why the monks never teach wisdom?

Some things can only be known through experience.

No amount of words will teach you, your cup is already full. So enjoy your tea.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Well you know, I will choose the way I exercise my freedom, and it will likely be getting some comic relief over various incompetent posts dumped here (like dog's poop) by a few New Age nuts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Well you know, I will choose the way I exercise my freedom, and it will likely be getting some comic relief over various incompetent posts dumped here (like dog's poop) by a few New Age nuts.

Ahh... ignore the psychology today article and call me nuts.

You illustrate my point entirely too well

Thank you.

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: precision in quoting

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join