It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Bedlam
It's deception, pure and simple.

Only for mainstream technology defenders.

Wow Mary, you are taking your convictions one step further, just when it seemed that they were already radical -- but why not take one more step and revel in the absurd, right? Namely, you claim that diploma mills which sell scraps of paper with "PhD" on it, for a reasonable fee, are actually institutions of knowledge!

I think it would be entirely appropriate for you to go and get a degree yourself. Mary Rose, PhD. After paying money for books written by intergalactic ambassadors from planet Emo, this would seem like a good investment. Too bad that Kennedy Western (where Volane got his bogus degree) is no more, but I'm sure you'll find some "St.Francis Western" or "Trinity Eastern" that would confer that honor on you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You all like to deny everything, but anyone that reads that military document on haarp can see they clearly can modulate those waves from ELF to light waves:

he HAARP represents a technological advance-ment with capabilities that allow for new and unique dual-use research and application opportuni-ties. Use of the ionosphere as an active, nonlinear me- dium allows the primary HF energy to be transformed in a controlled fashion into coherent radiation from 0.001 Hz to 40 kHz and into incoherent IR and visible wavelengths. This function, supplemented with the generation of FAS and with the use of the transmitter as a radar, makes the HAARP transmitter a unique source for remote sensing and communication uses.

It can also be used to steer waves from another transmitter, they turn the very ionosphere basically into a reflective mirror-like device and gee... that's a lot bigger than 15 degrees the military is showing there... and this the old way, not the new phased arrays:

But your not interested in truth, or exploring new ideas.

So i'm done responding to your all's crap. If your not interested this topic why bother? Only reason I can see is pure trollery. ATS doesn't seem interesting in stopping the trolls that are taking over the threads, its sad most threads die to death by trolls now. Only thing your good for in debate is killing discussion of people exploring and sharing ideas.

As always the status quo must be maintained at all costs, and the stupid pull the group down.

edit on 16-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.

From a .pdf entitled "FUNCTIONAL THINKING: An Interview With Eric Dollard by Tom Brown," page 2 of 11:

T: You have worked extensively with Tesla coils and we have published your books on the subject. What do you feel is the actual use of these apparatus?

E: As a transmitter-receiver device, for transmitting energy without transmission towers or large arrays of dipoles, or equivalent.

T: What is the medium for the transmission of energy if wires are not used?

E: Whatever the general media is around us, call it the ether, or air or you can transmit it through the ground. Basically it just flows. The Tesla system is designed to transmit through the ground. . . . The devices are one conductor electrical generators - just connect one terminal to the common conducting medium and all the other one terminal devices will receive the energy. There's no pairs of wires or wave guides to bound the energy. These are what are called unbounded waves. The Tesla Magnifying Transmitter is a converter which converts electromagnetic energy into what is called magneto-dielectric energy.

T: What exactly is the dielectric side of electricity?

E: The side of electricity that represents the faster than light phenomenon.

T: How does the dielectric relate to Reich's orgone energy?

E: Reich found that the orgone and the dielectric field are basically one and the same. If a dielectric field has the proper pulsations then you could almost call it the orgone energy. An example of this is the orgone accumulator, which is alternating layers of dielectric and reflecting material, like a capacitor. The reflecting is usually called the conducting in electrical engineering work but this is based on misconceptions from the 18th and 19th century with regards to how electricity flows. Its well known that electricity doesn't flow through wires . . .

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by Bedlam

You all like to deny everything, but anyone that reads that military document on haarp can see they clearly can modulate those waves from ELF to light waves:

I just LOVE when people quote some semi-technical document at me that is exactly what I'm saying.

You...you didn't read it at ALL, did you? Ok. Let's lightheartedly assume you've actually GOT a copy of the thing you're posting bits from, and not just parroting someone else on ATS. For the rest of us, that would be HAARP Research and Applications.

Now...on to page 5! That entire page is great stuff. Too condensed, but this was a sort of executive summary, not a scientific expose. That part about the auroral oval and the auroral electrodynamic circuit? That's also called the auroral electrojet, and it's what I was talking about. You can't see it from this copy, but that blacked out pic in the bottom right would have shown you that you only get that at night over your location, and only in the very north, which is why HAARP is in Gakona and not, say, in Lubbock. It's also why I said you can generally only do it at night, and you don't always have a real electrojet either, it's sort of sporadic depending on what's going on.

Skip forward to page 8, where you'll see the phrase "The presence of electric fields and currents in the auroral oval..." that part is where they're telling you that they use the electrojet to make the low frequency emissions, only not as detailed as I did.

Back to page 6, at the very bottom you'll see a diagram, in the description it says "It can also develop new links in the HF/VHF/UHF ranges by rippling the electron density of the ionosphere, thereby producing controlled scatterers at these frequencies." Not that it's RADIATING at these frequencies, it's making Bragg scatterers in the ionosphere by raising the electron temperature. See, if you raise the electron temp in an area until the plasma frequency is equal to the frequency you're trying to interdict, the ionosphere becomes a reflector for that frequency. That's the topic of the other drawing you posted. It doesn't transmit there, it becomes reflective there.

The part about visible light, well, that's what I was talking about when I told you that you could heat electrons enough to cause secondary ionization of gases. Skip forward to page 14, read the first paragraph. There you go!

There isn't any mode of emission where you get 1GHz out of it, directly or indirectly.

It can also be used to steer waves from another transmitter, they turn the very ionosphere basically into a reflective mirror-like device and gee... that's a lot bigger than 15 degrees the military is showing there... and this the old way, not the new phased arrays:

HAARP IS a phased array. That's how it works. Go to page 7. At the top, you'll see the horrifying table that will tell you that the array can scan a 30 degree cone. That's a deflection of 15 degrees. Hey, you see the first line about the transmitters? That's describing 360 D616G output amplifiers! How about that! Oh, they also talk about the beam polarization. So if you don't believe in polarization, how are you using this as a description of fact? THE HORROR! It's old school science!

But your not interested in truth, or exploring new ideas.

You really should read the material you're trying to use. Better, if you want to understand this stuff, go take some classes and get a science degree.

So i'm done responding to your all's crap. If your not interested this topic why bother? Only reason I can see is pure trollery.

Mine is a voice of ignorance denial. I'm speaking truth to ignorance.

You're also gonna find it hard to stump me on HAARP technical questions, at least as far as the hardware goes. The application stuff is all for geophysical eggheads, except the communications bits of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You obviously don't do any research. You just parrot your mainstream textbooks. Fine. Go along to get along. See how much you contribute to making this a better world.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It makes you wonder… maybe our whole view of Science is being purposefully kept in the dark, and EM has the possibility of opening whole new worlds… quite literally.

From meyl.eu:

Instead of the normally used Maxwell equation, Prof. Meyl chooses Faradays law of induction, as a hypothetical factor and proves that the electric vortex is a part thereof. This potential vortex propagates scalar-like through space and is a longitudinal electric wave whose properties have already been established a century ago by Nicola Tesla. This phenomenon can now be studied and examined thanks to a fully functional replica designed by Prof. Meyl.

edit on 03/17/12 by Mary Rose because: Correct the link

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
HAARP Research and Applications

The glossary says ELF is 0.01-3kHz:

GLOSSARY

ELF extremely low frequency
(0.01-3 kHz)

But Wikipedia says 3-30 Hz:

Extremely low frequency ELF 3–30 Hz

Which is it? Does it depend on the application? Or is Wikipedia wrong?

edit on 03/17/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have been keeping up with this thread. Don't really have a lot to add because this is a field I am learning and don't feel confident to debate.

Really.... to me.... it is common sense. I mean no disrespect to anyone but it is really easy to see how this OP knows what he is talking about. You too Mary!

There is A LOT we just do not know about EM, the Brain and so on. We are going from one site to another from great thinkers perspectives and findings.

There is something newer that I am not sure has been discussed. I haven't went back through the thread to see but I don't remember seeing anything related to Plasma Physics. farside.ph.utexas.edu...
theory.physics.helsinki.fi...

Maybe some will think there is nothing in these links that coincides with this thread...but I do.

And why would anyone come to a conclusion our minds are not electromagnetic?
www.sgha.net...
www.lifetechnology.org...

There has been so much work in EM and the readings that do not fit to our liking are shunned to the side without a more open mind to seek the validity of such claims.

If the links have been discussed already, I apologize in advance.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not surprising that the auto industry is switching iver to hybrid electric cars. Imagine if you could just fly around using biomagnetism instead of driving and paying for gas. Thatd be wicked awesome!!!!

edit on 17-3-2012 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Which is it? Does it depend on the application? Or is Wikipedia wrong?

There's no hard and fast cutoff points on these things. I tend to lump anything < 300Hz into ELF.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From intalek.com, here is the abstract of a 7 page .pdf entitled "Scalar Waves: Theory and Experiments," by Konstantin Meyl, based on his presentation made at the Amsterdam conference of the Society for Scientific Exploration, October 2000:

Abstract—It will be shown that scalar waves, which normally remain unnoticed, are very interesting in terms of their practical use for information and energy technology because of their special attributes. The mathematical and physical derivations are supported by practical experiments. The demonstration will show the following: (1) the wireless transmission of electrical energy, (2) the reaction of the receiver to the transmitter, (3) free energy with an over-unity-effect of about 10, (4) transmission of scalar waves with 1.5 times the speed of light, and (5) the inefficiency of using a Faraday cage to shield scalar waves.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You obviously don't do any research. You just parrot your mainstream textbooks. Fine. Go along to get along. See how much you contribute to making this a better world.

I take exception to that. In many cases, I don't even relate directly to any textbooks, but relate to my experience in the lab and observations I did by investing my own labor and time, and in some cases money. However, you refuse to buy a simple measuring device for $6 to test a simple claim, which you have been drumming about for YEARS here on ATS. I find all of this deeply disingenuous.

And look, you post this "parroting" thing here in reply to my simple statement (based on research, by the way) that your idols Volane and Bearden obtained their bogus PhD moniker from diploma mills, something a decent man would just never do. So you may not like "mainstream books" (despite the fact that you haven't read any), but at least you refrained from calling yourself Doctor of Philosophy. Looks like these gentlemen have even less integrity than you and decided to add "PhD" to their names to further their deceptive cause.
edit on 17-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
There is A LOT we just do not know about EM

Care to provide detail of what exactly remains deeply mysterious about EM? Be specific.

And why would anyone come to a conclusion our minds are not electromagnetic?

Because any statement to the opposite effect would contradict facts and frankly sound cold stupid.

Read about brain chemistry, as one example.

It's all very complicated. Signal transmission in the brain is a combination of electric and chemical phenomena. I have no idea why one would try to oversimplify that.

Saying OUR MINDS ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC can bring you short-lived satisfaction, but it would still be false.

edit on 17-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Plasma Physics

Plasma waves are mentioned in a Konstantin Meyl book description:

From Maxwells field equations only the well-known (transverse) Hertzian waves can be derived, whereas the calculation of longitudinal scalar waves gives zero as a result. This is a flaw of the field theory, since scalar waves exist for all particle waves, like e.g. as plasma wave, as photon- or neutrino radiation.

Starting from Faradays discovery, instead of the formulation of the law of induction according to Maxwell, an extended field theory is derived, which goes beyond the Maxwell theory with the description of potential vortices (noise vortices) and their propagation as a scalar wave, but contains the Maxwell theory as a special case. With that the extension is allowed and doesnt contradict textbook physics.

Besides the mathematical calculation of scalar waves this book contains a voluminous material collection concerning the information technical use of scalar waves, if the useful signal and the usually interfering noise signal change their places, if a separate modulation of frequency and wavelength makes a parallel image transmission possible, if it concerns questions of the environmental compatibility for the sake of humanity (bio resonance, among others) or to harm humanity (electro smog).

"Flaw of the field theory" is what open-minded people need to pursue relentlessly, for the good of humanity.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Like I said.... I am still learning and do not know a third of what you know...

Is it not true that the cause and effect of EM is a mystery and it's not constant throughout the Universe in regards to measuring?

Also, is there not still all kinds of scientific debate around Gravity vs. Electromagnetism?

We seem to think we have the Universe and particles in it... figured out and we can say we have the answers.... but imo that is living in an unrealistic Universe. Everything changes and nothing stays the same. We will learn so much more about this subject in the years to come.

My mind is charged...

This article from NASA makes it sound like ANYTHING with light is charged... Is this right??

www.nasa.gov...

Rule Number 1: The distance you’ll travel (d) depends on how fast you move (v), for how long you’re moving (t). If you drive 55 mph for one hour, you’ll have covered 55 miles. - simple. Rule Number 2: -- This is the mind boggling one -- No matter how fast you’re moving, you’ll always see the speed of light as being the same. When you combine these together and compare what one traveler "sees" relative to another traveler at a different speed - that’s when the problems come into play. Let me give you another way to picture this. Close your eyes. Imagine that the only sense that you had was the sense of hearing. All that you know is sounds. You identify things by how they sound. So when a train goes by, did its horn really change? We know that the horn was always tooting the same tone, but it was the train’s motion that made it appear to change because of something called the Doppler shift. Its a similar situation with light. Everything we know around us we know by light, or more generally electromagnetism. What we see, what we feel (the air molecules bouncing off our skin), what we hear (air molecules bouncing off each other in waves of pressure), even the propagation of time, are all governed by electromagnetic forces. So when we start moving at speeds approaching the speed by which we are getting all our information, our information gets distorted. In principle it’s that simple. Understanding it well enough to do something about it, well that’s a different matter.

edit on 18-3-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"Flaw of the field theory" is what open-minded people need to pursue relentlessly, for the good of humanity.
reply to post by Mary Rose

I totally agree..... This is my fascination right now...

It does tie in with this thread and I was hoping someone would SEE it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

www.lifetechnology.org...

I think we need to proceed with caution on this website.

This statement:

The Lost Cubit was discovered in April of 2000 by German astrophysicist Hans Becker . . .

sent me looking for info on German astrophysicist Hans Becker. I always stop reading when I come to names I'm unfamiliar with and I do a search. I can't find anything on this German astrophysicist.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

www.sgha.net...

This looks interesting! "The Conscious Electromagnetic Information (Cemi) Field Theory"

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Is it not true that the cause and effect of EM is a mystery and it's not constant throughout the Universe in regards to measuring?

Electromagnetic phenomena are not any more mysterious than any others, and in fact much better calculated and understood. It is obvious that we cannot explain EM in terms of some other entity or concept, outside of it being part of electroweak force and possible unification with strong interaction in some point in future, but that's not too relevant -- we basically wake up and see that there is EM phenomena in this Universe, and that's precisely what defines this Universe. So why it's rather mysterious on philosophical level (and what isn't), it's not from scientific point of view.

Regarding whether it's the same in the Universe, that's an excellent question, we can always work on it. However, the scope of this thread is much, much narrower, which is observation of electromagnetic interactions on a well defined spatial scale, and with well defined parameters.

Also, is there not still all kinds of scientific debate around Gravity vs. Electromagnetism?

As I said there is a long road to unification of forces. But again, speaking of the EM phenomena per se and not gravity -- we got it down cold. And again there is plenty of stuff that we can still learn, but that would not be called EM but something else, just like in case of electroweak force that I presented.

We seem to think we have the Universe and particles in it... figured out and we can say we have the answers....

Sorry but that is plain false, so I'll skip the rest.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
From nes-america.com:

After nearly twenty-five years of research, Peter Fraser has amassed evidence for how a quantum electrodynamic field, which he calls the human body-field, underlies and controls the biochemical activities of the body.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join