It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The Hertzian Conspiracy

In late 1864, James Clerk Maxwell published his epic material on electromagnetic waves. His material dealt not only with electrical and magnetic waves, but also the relativistic/ etherial psycho-active component of these waves (representing electromagnetics of the second order and above).

Crap. Mostly - a quaternion is sort of like a tensor. But the other terms didn't have anything whatever to do with "etherial psycho-active components". There are copies of "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field" all over the internet, I've got a nice one with analyses of the original equations and text at work in the library. Go take a peek at it - there's a nice copy at JSTOR - and see where the "psychoactive" bits are.

In short, Maxwell's original work gave the necessary information for gravitational propulsion and psychoactive devices. Someone somewhere recognized this, for shortly after his death, the mathematician Oliver Heaviside, the chemist Willard Gibbs, and physicist Heinrich Hertz decided to "edit" or "interpret" Maxwells famous equations ...

More tripe. If you subject the original Maxwell's 20 equations in 20 unknowns to vector analysis, you find that some of them are restatements of each other and are redundant. You also find that you don't need potential at all, and can express the entire thing in fields. Thus the reduction. Since the original author is constantly capitalizing 'scalar' - no doubt this spew is from Bearden originally - you should be aware that most complex and certainly field equations have scalar and vector components. Not the mystic aether scalar field babble, but amplitudes and directions. If you drive your car at 10 miles per hour north, the vector is north, the scalar part is 10 miles per hour.

There are many woo artists whinging constantly about Maxwell's original equations. The original text is everywhere. You can have at it yourself in a few seconds. It's not like mysterious 19th century MIBs confiscated them. I suspect the authors you see on educate yourself et al can't do the math -it's nontrivial - and so are left looking at mysterious symbols that they can't interpret, and so attribute any old tripe they like to it. If they're so convinced that the original equations are the secret to time and space, they should grab a copy, and get to work! We'll all wait for the flying saucers and free energy they give us.

In the 1960's the Hertz (Hz) replaced Cycles Per Second. Since, then everyone thinks that all electromagnetic waves are hertzian. Only the upper portion of the spectrum before Infra- red contains Hertzian waves. ELF and ULF are not; waves in biosystems and natural phenomena are not Hertzian in nature.

All electromagnetic waves ARE Hertzian - anything you'd call propagating EM is a Hertzian wave. The equipment you see Hertz having built is low frequency RF, by the size and component values.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Mary Rose

"Total Population Control" by Nicholas Jones dated July 12, 2002

Geomagnetic Waves & GWEN
Sixty four elements in the ground modulate, with variation, the geomagnetic waves naturally coming from the ground. The earth's natural 'brain rhythm' above is balanced with these. These are the same minerals found in red blood corpuscles. There is a relation between the blood and geomagnetic waves. An imbalance between Schumann and geomagnetic waves disrupts these biorhythms. These natural geomagnetic waves are being replaced by artificially created low frequency (LF) ground waves coming from GWEN Towers.

What tripe. The guy's babbling about "brain rhythms" and then says "these are the same MINERALS found in red blood corpuscles"? What? This is sort of between a word salad and a flight of ideas, on paper. No, there is no relationship between blood and geomagnetic waves. I doubt the guy could tell you accurately what a Schumann resonance is - except the woo version - and anyone who depends on Ken Adachi for anything other than entertainment likely reads Weekly World News for accurate reporting.

GWEN is an old-tech long distance communication system that doesn't depend on the ionosphere in order to function, in the event of a high altitude nuclear burst.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

wait a second, wait a second... blood is magnetic. it's magnetism differs with whether it is carrying oxygen or NOT carrying oxygen. I'm thinking this has something to do with polarity of the magnetism itself... last part being a guess of course but magnetism is of course polarized sooo...

but how could it NOT be connected to the magnetism of the earth? That's like saying gravity doesn't effect the body either. hmmmmmm.....

anyway.... I don't feel like arguing for the sake of debate but if the blood shows different magnetism all depending on it's oxygenated state, then electro magnetic frequencies would effect the blood as it is diamagnetic and is repulsed by magnetic fields. Being diamagnetic it creates it's own magnetic field... which is probably why MRIs have blood related side effects... as external magnetic fields would mess with it's own natural field.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
You talking about this guy??

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny, who was crazier? Him... or the ones who thought he was a double agent?

This technology you say didn't exist... it appears that he was kind of detailed about it, and the technology wasn't that "technological"... this reminds me of looking over some sinister torture mechanisms that date back to medieval times and crap. This is a very interesting story... especially the part about even though he was supposedly bat crap insane, they paid him for the drawings of the rebuilding for the hospital??

the BEDLAM hospital.

All this really makes me wonder what kind of activities they use at the Vatican to replace dance night on Saturday.

That's the one. I really love Mathews. He brings up nearly every major story line you hear in modern day schizophrenics: gang stalking, implants, electromagnetic harassment, mind control by machine at a distance, MIBs, sinister government agencies, he pretty much covers it all.

As far as his powers as an architect go - well, as the old joke goes, he was nuts, not stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
and as i recall... sage is an anticoagulant as well as being a nervous system tonic.

this is just getting more and more interesting

And now I am seeing why the Sage uses the Sage.

omg can you say antichrist!... they are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

wait a second, wait a second... blood is magnetic. it's magnetism differs with whether it is carrying oxygen or NOT carrying oxygen. I'm thinking this has something to do with polarity of the magnetism itself... last part being a guess of course but magnetism is of course polarized sooo...

Not so much polarity - hemoglobin will align its spin axis to a magnetic field (if it's quite intense) or not, depending on oxygenation state. However, the quoted bit stated that geomagnetic fields WERE minerals in blood - sort of bizarre. You see phenomena like BOLD at the 1T level and up. The Earth's total magnetic field is about a million times less than that, and geomagnetic waves thousands of times less than that. So you're talking about an effect that's literally unmeasurable by about five orders of magnitude or more in the context of geomagnetic waves. Then on top of that - you have to also ask - what of it? What do you propose affects you even with wave amplitudes at the 1T level? A faint bit of diamagnetism, a few degrees of magnetic dipole spin reorientation? In what way are you proposing that this would have "mind control" as a a result? Now divide it by a billion or so to get to the actual level discussed - what do you see happening then?

but how could it NOT be connected to the magnetism of the earth? That's like saying gravity doesn't effect the body either. hmmmmmm.....

It's more like saying - what effect did the transmissions from the Pioneer 10 spacecraft have on my TV, only you could actually still detect Pioneer's output in 2003 with the right equipment. You can't detect spin axis changes in hemoglobin with nanoTesla magnetic fluctuation.

Changes so minute that they're in the system's noise margin by many orders of magnitude are not changes that matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ok, let me just cut to the chase through all this fancy talk and big numbers. if the magnetism of the earth had such little effect on human bodies, then why the hell can't I float to the store? Not real sure where you are getting your numbers from because clearly you are studying this or something to be able to word it however, but I'm sure there are many control factors as well. The entire human body is essentially a lightning rod and I'm sure if you took blood out of your body and put it in a petri dish and put some waves on it, you'd probably get different results due to the fact that the body is made to work as one unit... and this really makes me wonder why you have such a problem with the term bio-electric. There is electricity in our bodies and I'm sure it doesn't like to be meddle with in any degree. If you want to argue with then then go stick your finger in a light socket... that's not a lot of electricity but I bet you'll damn sure feel it. now i don't want to get into all the fancy details that most people will not be able to read through anyway and it just bogs this thread down even further... science tries very hard sometimes to make stuff too hard to understand and that's a big argument against certain science types because science is supposed to be the FACTS. yet scientific talk is one of the BEST WAYS to obscure FACTS.
Do not forget that we all know that electricity can remote. I have no idea whether or not all the details in that article are fact, i just know that technology exists that can remote energy... it can remote all sorts of waves. our remote control, your radio... two different types of waves rf and ir the average person knows can travel through the air in a manner of speaking. that's just two common examples that have been around a very long time.

here's something i just read...
In 1820 Hans Christian Ørsted performed a simple and today widely known experiment on man-made electric current and magnetism. He demonstrated that a wire carrying a current could deflect a magnetized compass needle.

ok, simple wire carrying a current, now you have no idea where the hell you are.

it only gets worse.

Do not even try to pass off the idea to me that these things are not possible. the body, the mind... way too delicate to try to convince me that we cannot be effected by electric technology when we now have sensors that can tell when a SPECIFIC person walks into a room. People live next to power lines they know could kill every single person in their house so what's the point in trying to convince anyone about geomagnetic waves being too weak to effect the body. We are talking about people who employ the use of mind control. I'm sure they have developed an arsenal of waves to remote whatever kind of frequency they want... but when thinking of mind control, i don't really think about it's relation to geomagnetism, but rather the use of hand held devices for those who are within a hundred yards... and for the more elite, through satellites. ANYONE can throw up a satellite if they have the money.

anyway... i will be taking my posts from the previous page and posting them elsewhere... so post away.

I have to turn my computer off now, this whole conversation is freaking me out because the other day I saw a faint ball of light about the size of a basketball flash very quickly in front of my computer and i heard a loud SNAP!

oh yeah... and another thing for readers... there is a network... you know like the telephone network for dsl and the cable lines for high speed cable internet, but yeah... there is a NETWORK through the powerlines. It's not widely known, but most techs know they can do stuff like this... they just assume it hasn't been developed. It has, it's just known by the few.

transmitting info that way is no more difficult than putting dsl on a phone line... no new lines needed, but you need the modem and all that, the Ethernet port and blah blah. sending the network through the lines, piece of cake, but how they get the processor to read the info... no idea, but trust me... it exists. Basically, if the government wants to hack your computer... it doesn't need to be online, it just has to be plugged in.
edit on 14-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OH YEAH.... that reminds me... ambient electricity.

they have ways to feed off the ambient currents in your house. if they need a magnetic field for something they'll just pull it off... let's say... the fridge. The fridge itself creates a field of energy. Motors do that.

they have ways to target you if they want... don't let anyone tell you they can't do any of this stuff just because of some numbers concerning geomagnetism. they have ways around it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

ok, let me just cut to the chase through all this fancy talk and big numbers. if the magnetism of the earth had such little effect on human bodies, then why the hell can't I float to the store?

Are you sure you can't? Have you tried? It's a nice feeling, to be floating.

Not real sure where you are getting your numbers

I'm sure Bedlam is getting his numbers from reliable secret sources.

The entire human body is essentially a lightning rod

That's why I'm zapped in the butt every time I step out!

and I'm sure if you took blood out of your body and put it in a petri dish and put some waves on it

That's what vampires do, night in, night out.

There is electricity in our bodies

Indeed, I have that constant buzz in my head.

If you want to argue with then then go stick your finger in a light socket... that's not a lot of electricity but I bet you'll damn sure feel it.

I just did that, and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

science tries very hard sometimes to make stuff too hard to understand

Science sucks! I guess we all can agree on that. Screw science.

yet scientific talk is one of the BEST WAYS to obscure FACTS.

And the FACT is that they use frequencies to control your mind! It was being done for a very long time, just like that fella in Bedlam mental institution first discovered. If they had the Air Loom machine back then, can you imagine what they can do now with all the technology? No wonder Britney Spears is running as an independent!

Do not forget that we all know that electricity can remote.

Electricity can, and electricity does. It remotes all the time. And don't forget, THEY control how it remotes.

Do not even try to pass off the idea to me that these things are not possible. the body, the mind... way too delicate to try to convince me that we cannot be effected by electric technology

Who would try to convince you unless they had a nefarious agenda? Besides, we ll know that the electric chair works. And it can effect the body, the mind.

when we now have sensors that can tell when a SPECIFIC person walks into a room.

Don't you have a feeling, EVERY time you walk into a room, that you are being watched? That's because they deployed the sensors.

ANYONE can throw up a satellite if they have the money

I agree, ANYONE can throw up.

anyway... i will be taking my posts from the previous page and posting them elsewhere...

Don't go! Resist! Don't you realize that it is THEY who make you do it by using their FREQUENCIES?

edit on 14-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

ok, let me just cut to the chase through all this fancy talk and big numbers. if the magnetism of the earth had such little effect on human bodies, then why the hell can't I float to the store?

Because you weigh more than a duck?

Gravity is not magnetism. You're not being held down by magnetic attraction on your blood. Diamagnetism wouldn't make you stick to the ground anyway, you'd be pushed away. That's what diamagnetic means. It opposes any magnetic field, of any polarity. Not that you'd be able to detect that effect between hemoglobin and earth's magnetic field, both are far too weak.

Not real sure where you are getting your numbers from because clearly you are studying this or something to be able to word it however...

Well, there are tables for how diamagnetic different materials are. Water itself is also diamagnetic, for example, which is how you can levitate a frog in a very high output superconductive magnet. You don't start seeing gross diamagnetic forces without having really strong fields and really diamagnetic substances, which hemoglobin isn't, and the geomagnetic field isn't either.

The entire human body is essentially a lightning rod ...

Not particularly. What would lead you to that conclusion? You're a somewhat conductive collection of electrolytes, not particularly magnetic, not extremely conductive. Grant you, if you were in a very flat field and you were the highest point for a fair distance, your likelihood of being hit during a storm would be increased somewhat, but not any more than say, a tree or a swingset of the same height.

and this really makes me wonder why you have such a problem with the term bio-electric. There is electricity in our bodies and I'm sure it doesn't like to be meddle with in any degree.

There is a tiny amount of local current generated by your muscles and nerves operating, as a side effect of how they work. It doesn't like or dislike. It just is. Bio-electric as a term has meaning, if used correctly. "Bio-electric resonance" is a nonsense sound. New agers like to hum in "resonance" like junkies use heroin. It makes things all sciency.

Do not forget that we all know that electricity can remote.

Not sure what that really means. Radio and light aren't electricity.

Do not even try to pass off the idea to me that these things are not possible. the body, the mind... way too delicate to try to convince me that we cannot be effected by electric technology when we now have sensors that can tell when a SPECIFIC person walks into a room.

These two things don't seem to bear on each other. One might as well say, we cannot be affected by electric technology when we now have a way to make a pie crust that actually browns in a microwave, and doesn't taste like crap. That one still amazes me, btw.

People live next to power lines they know could kill every single person in their house so what's the point in trying to convince anyone about geomagnetic waves being too weak to effect the body. We are talking about people who employ the use of mind control.

Well, there's yet another point against you. What's the relative strength of geomagnetic waves, and the h-fields coming off of the power lines all around you? I'm pretty sure the power line fields are far higher in amplitude, unless you live in a field in the sticks. Why don't THOSE affect you? Should I expect people to march around humming a slightly flat B?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OH YEAH.... that reminds me... ambient electricity.

they have ways to feed off the ambient currents in your house. if they need a magnetic field for something they'll just pull it off... let's say... the fridge. The fridge itself creates a field of energy. Motors do that.

they have ways to target you if they want... don't let anyone tell you they can't do any of this stuff just because of some numbers concerning geomagnetism. they have ways around it.

So, how do you know? And how do you think that works? What proof do you have? And why would they do that in the first place? How do you know you're not just imagining it?

Why do you think your mind is so easily controlled? Brains are amazing things, hideously complex, and controlling them would be a Herculean task, if by 'control' you mean making you do complex tasks and not, say, just playing dead. Remember, if "they" had something against you personally, it's a lot cheaper to just drop you in the drink with cement shoes, poison you, use that spray stuff the special projects guys use on people in crowds, or just shoot you. Shooting you is a lot cheaper.

Of course, Mathews was convinced that bar magnet wielding dwarves were to blame. They had invisibility cloaks, could follow him around in public, and were always next door to him, waving their magnets around to make him hear and see things. When the MIBs weren't using the "AirLoom" to do so.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Wow,annoying much? Take that mockery somewhere else. You contribute nothing to the thread, unless you consider belittling that person a contribution. This subject is interesting, why don't you let the professionals in electromagnetism, nuclear and radioactivity who have knowledge on the subject post some valuable information.
edit on 14-3-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
This subject is interesting, why don't you let the professionals in electromagnetism, nuclear and radioactivity who have knowledge on the subject post some valuable informatio

Being a "professional in electromagnetism, nuclear and radioactivity", as you put it, I already posted links to actual science papers, which you would know if you cared to read this thread, which you evidently didn't.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Interesting topic. I didn't notice anyone mentioning this and thought it was appropriate to bring up here I myself just heard about it today.

Transcranial magnetic stimulation

I noticed that the majority of topics dealt with the negative aspects of electro magnetism, What do people think of this, according to the information I've read and seen regarding this it has had a life changing positive effect for some people.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

The low risk of seizure sounds scary, but people suffering from depression who have not responded to prior treatment are motivated to accept risk to search for relief from a debilitating condition.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I’m interested in what Tom Valone, PhD said at the beginning of Part 4 of this video, which is of a presentation that was in 2004.

He talked about a mostly internet-based electromagnetic talking group led by a DOE employee, as well as Bearden’s group, talking about non-abelian electromagnetic fields, which are non-commutative. That is, if you multiply a x b, it’s not equal to b x a. He said that if you allow that non-commutation to apply, you get a whole new physics:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

What does it all have to do with the topic of this thread, the Schumann Resonance?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The topic is also electromagnetism, and, the brain.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

non-abelian electromagnetic fields

That term "non-abelian" brings back memories of my "Vortex Based Mathemathics by Marko Rodin" thread.

From page 84:

Originally posted by Bobathon

I know quite a lot about O(3).

You're asking whether electromagnetism needs an overhaul using O(3)? The answer is no.

One good reason is that O(3) is a non-abelian theory, which means that the gauge particles in any O(3) theory are necessarily self-interacting.

Electromagnetic waves are not self-interacting except extremely weakly, or at very high energies – all of which fits very precisely with predictions from a combination of very well-understood U(1) QED processes and more complicated SO(3) QCD processes.

Electromagnetism was already overhauled in the 1970s using an SU(2) x U(1) theory, which has been extremely successful ever since. There are many serious candidates for further symmetries, but O(3) is not among them.

Also from page 84:

I recognize that term "non-abelian" from listening to the Bearden videos.

Thank you. Now I can listen to the videos again to see whether I can put all this info together.

From page 86:

I see in your link to the Wikipedia article on gauge theory a reference to Chen Ning Yang and Robert Mills:

In 1954, attempting to resolve some of the great confusion in elementary particle physics, Chen Ning Yang and Robert Mills introduced non-abelian gauge theories as models to understand the strong interaction holding together nucleons in atomic nuclei.

I recognized the name Yang from part 1 of 8 of the “Applied Scalar Wave Technology – Tom Bearden interview.” I have in my notes that Bearden said, “The standard electrodynamics . . . the U-1 model, . . . assumes a flat spacetime/local spacetime. That was falsified by general relativity – now almost 100 years ago. It also assumes no net interaction with the active vacuum. That’s been falsified in physics for almost 50 years – particularly since 1957 and the discovery of broken symmetry – they awarded the Nobel Prize to Chen Ning Yang.”

Col. Bearden is an advocate of the need to overhaul electromagnetic theory taught to engineers.
edit on 03/15/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So an article regarding operation of the microwave oven would be appropriate, right? Also, on the maintenance of car batteries.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

So an article regarding operation of the microwave oven would be appropriate, right? Also, on the maintenance of car batteries.

Although a nice discussion of ECT would surely fit. Not only combines electromagnetism and the brain, but also fits quite a few of the posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join