It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by Mary Rose

What does it all have to do with the topic of this thread, the Schumann Resonance?

Why don't you let the moderators do their job. And speaking of which - really? Pot calling kettle there Mr. one line post. I really haven't see you post ANYthing on topic, and do much other than troll.

Back on topic:

Here is an interesting video on harmonic resonances and the brain. The Air Force has a pattent to remotely create these sounds in the brain, can't find the pattent right off, but I just saw it the other day here on ATS.

This video talks about using sonic frequencies to affect the body to induce differnt moods:

I have many of the binaural beat cd's and they are wonderful. I have the complete Wave series from Monroe, and most of the audio CD's... they are great for meditation and relaxation: link

They talk about using them to resonate at the Schumann frequencies.
monroe

These hemi-sync technology was used by remote viewers in the army to greatly increase their effectiveness. Here is one Army remote viewer talking about hemisync: link

Hemi-Sync represents the state-of-the art in the technological application of the natural power of sound and it has a variety of beneficial applications. Studies have shown improvements in sensory integration (Morris 1990), relaxation, meditation, stress reduction, pain management, sleep (Wilson 1990; Rhodes 1993), and health care (Carter 1993). Further studies have shown effectiveness accessing anomalous states of consciousness (Atwater 1997), reports of peak experiences (Masluk 1998; 1999), a possible antinociceptive effect during anesthesia (Kliempt et al. 1999), and the treatment of anxiety (Le Scouamec et al. 2001).
Hemi-Sync has also proven effective in producing enriched learning environments, enhanced memory (Kennerly 1994), improved creativity (Hiew 1995), increased intuition, improved reliability in remote viewing [3] (McMoneagle 1993), telepathy [4], and out-of-body experience [5]. Understanding of the effectiveness of Hemi-Sync goes beyond knowing about the natural power of sound to include the well-known autonomic effects of restricted environmental stimulation, controlled breathing, progressive relaxation, and the psychology of affirmations and visualizations. This paper discusses the brain-mind model, brain waves and their relationship to states of consciousness and the role of the reticular activating system (RAS) in regulating brain waves, and beneficial social-psychological conditioning and educational processes.

edit on 15-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

ETA I found that patent, and it is using EM radiation in the wavelengths of HAARP can both produce and broadcast, and bounce from other sources such as the NAVY.

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

I have discovered that a pulsed signal on a radio frequency carrier of about 1,000 megahertz (1000 MHz) is effective in creating intelligible signals inside the head of a person if this electromagnetic (EM) energy is projected through the air to the head of the person. Intelligible signals are applied to the carrier by microphone or other audio source and I cause the bursts to be frequency modulated. The bursts are composed of a group of pulses. The pulses are carefully selected for peak strength and pulse width. Various objects, advantages and features of the invention will be apparent in the specification and claims.

ny group of bursts related to the audio ek 28 of FIG. 2 causes an increasing ultrasonic build up within the head of a human being starting with a low level for the first bursts pulses and building up to a high level with the last bursts pulses of a group. This buildup, I believe, causes the direct discharge of random brain neurons. These discharges at audio frequency create a perception of sound. This process, I believe, bypasses the normal hearing organs and can create sound in a person who is nerve-dead deaf. However, this theory of operation is only my guess and may prove to be in error in the future.

us patent office

This is not the only one, the Air force has one they have the full patent rights too also. But this proves what I was saying.

edit on 15-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Regarding Mr.Valone:

Kennedy-Western is a diploma mill. Why am I not surprised.
Wiki

In 2002 The Chronicle of Higher Education reported that KWU was licensed in California up to 1991, "But Kennedy-Western chose not to renew its license after California enacted the Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education Reform Act, a 1989 law that aimed to rid the state of diploma mills."

...and

The Cheyenne Herald said, "They were not recommended for eligibility for accreditation and they will now pull the plug on their nefarious operation."

...and

Witness testimony was provided during the same hearing by Coast Guard Lieutenant Commander Claudia Gelzer, who was assigned as a staff aide to the committee, testified that Kennedy Western gave her life experience credit towards a master's in environmental engineering. Kennedy Western waived 43% of the course credit required for the degree based only on her application and descriptions of prior coursework and military training. She testified that Kennedy Western didn't check any of her claimed work experience. With 16 hours of effort she was able to earn 40% of the total remaining coursework required for her master's.

Yup, if getting Master's takes roughly 16 hours, I can imagine you can become a "PhD" in 32.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by buddhasystem

What does it all have to do with the topic of this thread, the Schumann Resonance?

Why don't you let the moderators do their job. And speaking of which - really? Pot calling kettle there Mr. one line post. I really haven't see you post ANYthing on topic, and do much other than troll.

I'm sorry but that calls into question your reading comprehension skills, as I provided links to actual papers discussing the role of polarized light in biological systems, and propagation of radio waves in upper atmosphere (quite on topic, one would imagine).

What does Schumann have to do with ZPE? Really?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

So on topic still, yep...

everyone in here can read. I'll let them decide.

Care to post anything on topic?

I found that Air Force patent. Link.

Researching it I found it in the material I am about to quote.

Here's some more on this technology. Seems it links in With MK ULTRA.

The CIA approved the project in 1960, adding some library research with five objectives. The fifth objective of the research was, “Techniques for Activating the Human Organism by Remote Electronic Means”. The entire assignment was thereafter known as MKULTRA subproject 119, MKULTRA being the CIA’s notorious mind control programme. It was based on the erroneous notion that the Soviets already possessed the means to control minds and the US had to catch up as rapidly as possible.

The documents pertaining to MKULTRA subproject 119 are now held in the National Security Archives (a non-governmental organization) at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. [1]. John Marks, author of The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control, (Times Books, New York, 1979) donated the MKULTRA documents; his book was republished by W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., New York, 1991 and is still in print.

Project Bizarre followed MKULTRA subproject 119 in 1965. The purpose of Bizarre was to record and analyze the complex microwave signal allegedly being beamed at the American Embassy in Moscow by the Soviets from a building across the street. The interesting thing about Project Bizarre is that while the United States has denied to this very day that there could be adverse health effects from microwave radiation, it immediately suspected that “the Moscow signal” was producing a variety of health effects in Embassy personnel, particularly in the successive ambassadors at whose office it was claimed the signal was being beamed. At the same time that the State Department was testing embassy personnel for DNA breaks produced by the Moscow signal, it felt constrained from complaining to the Soviets because the power of their signal was a tiny fraction of what the US said was a safe, human exposure level. Journalist Barton Reppert has written the most authoritative account of the Moscow signal [2]. (Editor’s note: DNA breaks from exposure to mobile phones have been confirmed in recent lab research [3, 4] (Science in Society 24).)

Converting sound to microwaves

In 1973, Joseph C. Sharp, an experimental psychologist at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research performed an experiment that was pivotal to the development of the torture equipment being shipped to Iraq today. He had James Lin set up equipment in his laboratory which converted the shape of sound waves into microwave radiation that enabled him to hear himself vocalize the names of the numbers from one to ten in his head, by-passing the mechanism of his own ears. This particular experiment was never published but is mentioned in Lin’s book, Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, published in 1978 [5].

The experiment has been confirmed in US Patent 6 587 729, “Apparatus for Audibly Communicating Speech Using the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect” [6]. This patent is for an improved version of the apparatus used in the 1973 laboratory experiment, issued on July 1, 2003 and assigned to the Secretary of the Air Force. It provides scientific evidence that it is possible to hear threatening voices in one’s head without suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

... the patent has already been superseded by equipment that achieves the same effect by far more sophisticated means. It blocks the normal processes of memory and thought by remote electronic means, while at the same time supplying false, distorted and/or unpleasant memories and suggestions by means of a process called “synthetic telepathy”. The equipment that produces synthetic telepathy is sometimes referred to as “influence technology”.

While voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death, and interfering with normal functioning of any of the human senses. In other words, any of the tortures with which the words Guantanamo Bay have become synonymous can be achieved by remote, electronic means.

link

Aquino (see OP) was MK ULTRA slave trade, Bohemian Grove, top politicians... it's all connected:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Regarding the video of "PhD" Valone:

Testimony of Andrew Coulombe, Former Employee Kennedy Western University:

..."After graduating from college, I was looking to work in the field of higher education and I saw a listing on the employment website Monster.com for a position as an admission counselor at Kennedy-Western University. I had not heard of Kennedy Western, but was eager to work in academia and to advise students. Therefore I applied for the job.
Shortly after being hired, I started training at Kennedy Western. I soon discovered this was like no other school I had ever seen. I saw immediately that I had been misled by Kennedy Westerns recruiter. I was not going to be counseling anyone. I had been hired to be a telemarketer, using a script to sell Kennedy Western just like any other product.
As an admission counselor, I was required to call between 120 and 125 perspective students per day, trying to convince them that they should apply to Kennedy Western.

...The problem is, much of our sales pitch was not true. There is no admissions board. Applications were reviewed by one person. Of course, the applicant had excellent chances of getting in.

In fact, I had never heard of an applicant being rejected.

We were also instructed to tell applicants applicants that they would be taking the same classes that students took at real schools, like Harvard or Princeton. I went to a real school, Kennedy Western is not a real school."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
utter nonsense.

It only makes sense if one considers that your thought process could be linked to
an anomaly of serious nature, have you ever tried one of the electrical current
generators yourself?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

www.abovetopsecret.com...
utter nonsense.

Nonsense? Please re-read my post again. Then maybe you will see that electricity "can remote", as my esteemed interlocutor suggested. And besides, they have keys to all FREQUENCIES. In addition to human body being a lightning rod. After you pour some of your blood in a Petri dish, electromagnetic influence becomes obvious.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Here is an interesting video on harmonic resonances and the brain.

"harmonic resonances" doesn't really mean anything. It's one of those nifty new-age phrases that sounds sciency.

They talk about using them to resonate at the Schumann frequencies.

The Schumann resonant frequency is a sphere-in-sphere waveguide resonance. It's something that applies to radio waves, albeit very low frequency ones in the case of the Earth-ionosphere waveguide. It doesn't have anything to do with sound. Saying someone has a sound you play at the Schumann frequency is something like saying "fighter jets are often painted silver, so if I paint my car silver it will fly like a jet", only worse.

ETA I found that patent, and it is using EM radiation in the wavelengths of HAARP can both produce and broadcast, and bounce from other sources such as the NAVY.

Um, no.

Starting from the end, "bounce from other sources such as the NAVY" doesn't make sense.

And HAARP doesn't operate in that frequency range. You're off by a couple of orders of magnitude.

Next, and the patent excerpt you're reading doesn't make it explicit, but you need fairly high power to pull it off with any perceived amplitude.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The interesting thing about Project Bizarre is that while the United States has denied to this very day that there could be adverse health effects from microwave radiation, it immediately suspected that “the Moscow signal” was producing a variety of health effects in Embassy personnel, particularly in the successive ambassadors at whose office it was claimed the signal was being beamed

It ended up being a pump signal for what's known as a resonant bug. In this case, the word actually makes sense. The inventor of the bug was Leon Theremin, the guy that invented the sound you hear in a lot of 50's era science fiction movies. Especially "Forbidden Planet".
edit on 16-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
The inventor of the bug was Leon Theremin, the guy that invented the sound you hear in a lot of 50's era science fiction movies. Especially "Forbidden Planet".

Enjoy:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Amazing...

...you're wrong in several ways... so just ignore this harvard fellow: link.
Just because you say so doesn't mean anything. I trust this PHD from Boston University... this was his graduate thesis work, Harvard Research Fellow, with Post-doc at Schepens Eye Research Institute.

Electricity operates of harmonic resonances: Harmonic Resonance formulas for electricity.

And you can do a lot of interesting thing if you hit the resonate harmonic frequencies of certain items.
Like shatter glass:

Or burn water:

It's easy to see why government types don't want people looking into these subjects.

And it is obvious you failed to read the military booklet on haarp, or even the quotes i provided which shows they can modulate the em waves off the ionosphere into both ELF through visible light....

debunk fail

I really get sick of all these God like pronouncements from idiots debunkers like you who haven't even read what has been presented already.

There are always a million naysayers like you telling people what can't be done and how they KNOW things work, while the innovators figure out how things can be done, and discover new science.

Do you really think current science worldview is correct? Look at science a few hundred years ago, and how "ignorant" and "wrong" they look... and image how ignorant we will look in a few hundred years from now.

And that's beyond the shills... both make me sick.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So on topic still, yep...

everyone in here can read. I'll let them decide.

Maybe some people could use some assistance.

From the OP:

I think Electro Magnetism explains a lot of things science is trying to deny and much of parapsychology.

Tesla, the inventor of many of the modern devices on which our society runs, was convinced EM was the key to unlimited free energy, communication with other sentient beings and a lot more. He would know, he spent most of his life studying EM.

It makes you wonder… maybe our whole view of Science is being purposefully kept in the dark, and EM has the possibility of opening whole new worlds… quite literally.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Amazing...

...you're wrong in several ways... so just ignore this harvard fellow: link.
Just because you say so doesn't mean anything. I trust this PHD from Boston University... this was his graduate thesis work, Harvard Research Fellow, with Post-doc at Schepens Eye Research Institute.

And yet you'll notice that this work, and his other related works, were summarily rejected, time and time again. So while YOU may trust him, the journal referees did not.

Electricity operates of harmonic resonances: Harmonic Resonance formulas for electricity.

This is a formula for calculating the values for L and C in a 3 phase load to resonate to a harmonic of the power line fundamental. THAT actually makes sense, but it doesn't make sense to say "electricity operates of harmonic resonance". It doesn't relate at all to the above link either. Nor your previous usages of the term.

And you can do a lot of interesting thing if you hit the resonate harmonic frequencies of certain items.
Like shatter glass:

Or burn water:

Neither of these have jack to do with "resonate harmonic frequencies" either.

Do you understand at all what "resonate" and "harmonic" mean? The glass shattering thing is a mechanical resonance to a sound frequency. It's got nothing to do with "harmonic". A harmonic is a multiple of a fundamental frequency. Period. So, if your sound frequency is an "A", the second harmonic will be 880Hz, the third harmonic will be 1320Hz etc. No magic woo woo. Just multiply the fundamental frequency by "n" where n is an integer, and that's the nth harmonic.

The "water burning" thing isn't resonant or a harmonic, it's a diathermy machine electrolyzing water. Water doesn't have any resonances at 13MHz or thereabouts.

And it is obvious you failed to read the military booklet on haarp, or even the quotes i provided which shows they can modulate the em waves off the ionosphere into both ELF through visible light....

HAARP doesn't transmit at 1GHz. It tops out at 10MHz. And "modulate" doesn't mean what you think it does, either, from your use of it. It's also a steered beam array, and can't deflect more than about 15 degrees off the vertical.

You have to understand what you're talking about more than the Deepak Chopra new-age term spew.

use of physics terms in a new-agey way with no understanding of the meanings

I really get sick of all these God like pronouncements from idiots debunkers like you who haven't even read what has been presented already.

You really need to learn what's a valid source and what's spew. And how to read and understand what you're talking about.

There are always a million naysayers like you telling people what can't be done and how they KNOW things work, while the innovators figure out how things can be done, and discover new science.

New science is a bit more than come up with some wild-assed thing and put it on the internet.

There's this really neat thing we worked out over thousands of years called "the scientific method". That's how you separate out the crap from the gold. It may not be perfect, but it worked better than anything else we've tried. And that's why science makes neat things like the computer you're using, and the losers like Kanzius put together diathermy machines and try to claim they're something new and secret, then you don't hear from them again. It's not because the MIBs are taking them away in the dead of night, it's because it's crap.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
BTW, before you whip out your big book o' misunderstood technical terms and go looking for word usage with no understanding of what you're reading, go try to read the less lurid and more accurate info on HAARP.

HAARP transmits from about 2.8 to 10MHz. It's inefficient at the ends, so they don't typically run it down to 2.8 or up to 10MHz. The beam can be modulated (there's that word, only used correctly this time) in several different ways to produce ELF. The most productive one is a geometrically modulated pattern imposed on the electrojet, although there's other ways to do it as well. In that mode, it's sort of like bumpers on a pool table. They paint low density areas on the electrojet and make it "wobble" around them. You can also directly paint high and low density areas on the jet in a sort of amplitude modulation. One method spatially modulates while the other amplitude modulates. They don't do that one so much. Doing this, you can produce a very small quantity of ELF, but only when you have access to the electrojet, and generally only at night over the array.

The beam can also be used to raise the electron temperature of a spot over the array, and when you do, the high speed outliers will pick up enough energy to knock an electron off of a gas molecule in the ionosphere. That causes a very low level light emission, which you can pick up with the image intensifier on the telescope.

But what you can't do is spew out a lot of 1GHz radio signal. It just doesn't work that way.

edit to add: the output amplifiers at HAARP are D616Gs. If you can read a data sheet, I think Continental has theirs up on the net. There were two or three approved D616G vendors but they're all pretty much alike so they will interchange.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Tom Valone, PhD

I like this slogan on Valone's website integrityresearchinstitute.org:

This is what we should all be doing. Be part of the solution, rather than the problem.

The problem is deception.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is what we should all be doing. Be part of the solution, rather than the problem.

The problem is deception.

That's why I have such problems with both Bearden's and Valone's faux PhD. It's deception, pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

From peswiki.com:

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.

I clicked on the link. There is a long list of links I will investigate, but for now I want to post this:

Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity

The Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity is
IMPULSE CURRENT, OSCILLATING CURRENT, DIRECT CURRENT, ALTERNATING CURRENT.
alternating current + direct current are transverse electromagnetic
impulse and oscillating current are longitudinal di-electric

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

From peswiki.com:

Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity 60 minutes

A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann

If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.

Google Video Link

This video is from 1988.
edit on 03/16/12 by Mary Rose because: Addition

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This video is from 1988.

Another one:

Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves 50 minutes

Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!

Google Video Link

I see the 1914 book by Steinmetz that was mentioned, Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses with Other Transients, has been published by Forgotten Books: Look Inside on Amazon.com.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
It's deception, pure and simple.

Only for mainstream technology defenders.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join