It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by pianopraze

I can't watch that video.

In fact, I can't watch violent movies. I can watch movies that have violence in them, but if it's bad, I must shut my eyes.

Isn't that interesting? I can deal with the horrifying subjects we're dealing with on this thread, but I can't watch. I think if you made me watch, I might go crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From uri-geller.com: "Quantum Teleportation:Synchronicity and ESP"

I ran out of Iron Man crying when they got to the water board scene.

It was everything I could do to go back in.

They purposefully put triggers in movies.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
My impression of the Ultra series from stories you hear in the community is that it started off with good intent. However, you get agency types with no oversight and a big budget and there's no telling what will happen. "How do we know our spies aren't double agents", "How do we make sure our double agents aren't faking it and stay turned" and "How do we keep our spies from spilling the beans when someone's got a soldering iron up their arse" are not ignoble ends to pursue. It's just that it ended up with spectacular mission creep and no one saying "this is out of control" with enough clout to put a foot down and stop it. There was also a real fear that the Chinese were doing the same thing, and instead of a missile gap they were afraid there was a brainwashing gap, so there was pressure from above for them to really figure out how do it on demand like flipping a switch. Thus you beget *holes like Gottlieb and Cameron.

This seems to me like saying the Patriot Act was started off with good intent.

They wanted to totally dominate another human being and control the mind. This is a pure evil.

They used drugs, torture, and the worst of psychology much of it from NAZI research.

They picked up where the NAZI's left off. They might even have used Megele link.

"Dr. Green" mentioned here in second video is Senate Hearings thought to be Megele.

One of the first methodical studies on trauma-based mind control were conducted by Josef Mengele, a physician working in Nazi concentration camps. He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer. However, he is mostly known for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, including children, for which Mengele was called the “Angel of Death”.

Mengele is infamous for his sordid human experiments on concentration camps prisoners, especially on twins. A part of his work that is rarely mentioned however, is his research on mind control. Much of his research in this field was confiscated by the Allies and is still classified to this day.

“DR. GREEN (Dr. Joseph Mengele): The most significant programmer, perhaps one could give him the title of the father of Monarch Programming was Joseph Mengele, an ex-Nazi Concentration Camp doctor. Thousands of Monarch mindcontrolled slaves in the U.S. had “Dr. Green” as their chief programmer. “1

“Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA’s MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases. The only thing we were told about was the rocketry work with former Nazi star celebrities like Warner Von Braun. The killers, torturers, and mutilators of innocent human beings were kept discretely out of sight, but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the ‘training’. These children would be used to further refine and perfect Mengele’s mind control technologies. Certain selected children (at least the ones who survived the ‘training’) would become future mind controlled slaves who could be used for thousands of different jobs ranging anywhere from sexual slavery to assassinations. A substantial portion of these children, who were considered expendable, were intentionally slaughtered in front of (and by) the other children in order to traumatize the selected trainee into total compliance and submission 2.

Mengele’s research served as a basis for the covert, illegal CIA human research program named MK-ULTRA.

link

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

From uri-geller.com: "Quantum Teleportation:Synchronicity and ESP"

Psychic and television personality Uri Geller is a relative of Sigmund Freud.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
That is from his website under biography, link.

I'm intrigued by the term "non-hertzian":

In his everlasting need for new knowledge, Dr. Puharich turned to physics and tracked the footsteps of the Yugoslav scientist, Dr. Nicola Tesla, who experimented with new kind of electromagnetic waves in the beginning of the 20th century. During his own tests, Dr. Puharich found that these waves, known to science as Extremely Low Frequency non-hertzian electromagnetic waves (E.L.F or scalar waves), could have a dramatic effect on both people and the environment, for better or worse.

On the one hand, we have mainstream science using the term "ELF," but they're not talking about "non-hertzian" at all! Correct? And they're not describing ELF as scalar, either. Correct?

I need an answer to this question about non-hertzian.

Maybe this article will shed some light: "The real science of non-Hertzian waves"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

In 1952, Andrija Puharich presented a paper, An Evaluation of the Possible Uses of ESP in Psychological Warfare, to a secret Pentagon gathering. In 1953, he lectured the US Air Force researchers on methods of increasing or decreasing telepathy. He mostly worked on follow-up studies of Soviet experiments. He described biological explanations and hypothetical possibilities for psi [psychic abilities] and also underlined the effects of drugs, which were consistent with the CIA's mind control programs and findings of that era. P. 110, 111

link

I'm at the end of what I can post in this post but there is lots, lots more. There were entire sub projects devoted to psychic research in MK ULTRA. SRI's remote viewing came out of this... there were black programs doing it too...

Start at 15:45.

Allan Dulles himself authorized the psychic research. SRI came out of MK ULTRA moneys, direct MK successor.

Now the woman in there is not a Army Remote Viewer. Very interesting video all the way around.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Maybe this article will shed some light: "The real science of non-Hertzian waves"

It didn't. The author Paul Nicholson is also apparently a non-believer in Tesla technology.

Maybe people use the term non-Hertzian to simply mean Tesla's technology in general:

* Tesla had far different results than Hertz or Marconi.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe people use the term non-Hertzian to simply mean Tesla's technology in general

My quest continues.

From johnbedini.net:

Tesla's Discovery and Application of Radiant Energy

Of all the great inventions and discoveries of Nikola Tesla, nothing stood out with greater potential benefit to the whole of humanity than his discovery of Radiant Energy in 1889. The series of observations that led to the discovery of Radiant energy initially grew out of experiments that Tesla had conducted in an attempt to duplicate the results that Heinrich Hertz had claimed to achieve in affirming the existence of electromagnetic waves, the discovery of which Hertz announced in 1887. While replicating Hertz's experiments, Tesla experimented with violently abrupt DC electrical discharges and discovered a new force in the process. Only after conducting exhaustive experimental trials for the next three years, did Tesla announce this stupendous discovery in a paper published in December, 1892, entitled "The Dissipation of Electricity". Incredibly, most academicians of the day completely missed the mark in understanding the true significance of his paper. Noted scientists such as Sir Oliver Lodge, mistakenly thought that Tesla was referring to high frequency AC electricity in the operation of the Tesla Transformer, a huge blunder that remains to this day in the misnaming and misinterpretation of the Tesla Coil. The transformer that Tesla referred to in the 1892 paper did not operate on magnetic/electric field induction created by alternating currents. It operated in an entirely new domain of physics based on abrupt discharges of electrostatic potentials and the subsequent release of kinetic Radiant Energy from the omnipresent ether. Tesla was now operating under entirely new rules which he referred to as "dynamic" electro-static forces and had, by now, completely abandoned any further interest in the AC waveform. The genesis of the Lodge misunderstanding, however, began a few years earlier with the publication of certain mathematical formulas by a brilliant Scotsman named James Clerk Maxwell.

"It operated in an entirely new domain of physics . . . "

vs.

Hertz Waves

Hertz used the damped oscillating currents in a dipole antenna, triggered by a high-voltage electrical capacitive spark discharge, as his source of radio waves. His detector in some experiments was another dipole antenna connected to a narrow spark gap. A small spark in this gap signified detection of the radio wave. When he added cylindrical reflectors behind his dipole antennas, Hertz could detect radio waves about 20 metres from the transmitter in his laboratory. He did not try to transmit further because he wanted to prove electromagnetic theory, not to develop wireless communications.

Hertz was uninterested in the practical importance of his experiments. He stated that "It's of no use whatsoever ... this is just an experiment that proves Maestro Maxwell was right - we just have these mysterious electromagnetic waves that we cannot see with the naked eye. But they are there."[3] Asked about the ramifications of his discoveries, Hertz replied, "Nothing, I guess." Hertz also stated, "I do not think that the wireless waves I have discovered will have any practical application." The art of radio was left to other to implement into a practical useful form. His discoveries would later be taken up by entrepreneurs looking to make their fortunes. Marconi's 1895 experiments followed Hertz's work (among others) by using a spark source in what became known as a spark-gap transmitter.

LOL! "It's of no use whatsoever . . . "

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

From johnbedini.net:

Hmmmm:

Tesla discovered a fundamental flaw in Hertz's experiment: Hertz had failed to take into account he [sic] presence of air in his experiments. Hertz had mistakenly identified electrostatic inductions or electrified shockwaves as true electromagnetic waves. Tesla was saddened to bring this news to the distinguished academician, but felt scientific honesty was paramount if progress was to be achieved. Tesla visited Hertz in Germany and personally demonstrated the experimental error to him. Hertz agreed with Tesla and had planned to withdraw his claim, but reputations, political agendas, national pride, and above all, powerful financial interests, intervened in that decision and set the stage for a major rift in the 'accepted' theories that soon became transformed into the fundamental "laws" of the electric sciences that have held sway in industry and the halls of academia to the present day.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This seems to me like saying the Patriot Act was started off with good intent.

I doubt that everything that ends up bad started off with people in black top hats and long mustaches wringing their hands and saying "Nya-ha-ha!" in a back room somewhere. The law of unintended consequences is rife in this sort of thing. Not to mention you get freak jobs like Cameron who was, I'm sure, totally amazed to find that the government would pay him to torture Canadians if he used enough weasel words in his grant paper, then found that they'd turn a blind eye to it as long as he was sort of making progress.

Interestingly enough, though, there is still the occasional project floated around by someone, probably still agency, under military colors, trying to see if anyone's made any new discoveries on how to pull it off. They're usually not worded the way the dod guys word their solicitations, although it may be misperception on my part.

While Operation Paperclip got a lot of data you don't hear about, I'd have to have a lot better source than 'secret arcana mind control' to believe in underground Nazi sex brainwashing deathcamps. Pretty much everyone with schizophrenia thinks they're the subject of mind control, all the way back to Mathews.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I need an answer to this question about non-hertzian.

I asked my friend who is a research scientist. he said that Herzian EM waves are sine waves, and Non Herzian have not been shown in a labratory, but would not be a sine wave...

This seems to say something similar:

Heinrich Hertz (1857—1894), the discoverer of electromagnetic or "wireless" waves, described the action of electric and magnetic fields as radiating from a wire in transverse waves (the familiar up and down sinewave-like motion) that would equal the speed of light. The measurement of frequencies as cycles per second was changed to Hertz, or, Hz in his honor. Hertz's discoveries would later be more fully understood and taken up by such great giants like Tesla, but in his time Hertz had no idea what these "radio" waves could be used for.

link
So it is theoretical from modern science, and not proven from what he knows.

That article also backs up what he said:

After the many years of research into his concept of electromagnetic wave propagation through the earth or ground, Tesla was able refine and perfect his inventions. More and more, Tesla's inner mind conceived this new kind of energy and the effects it would have on our science. He described this energy as having the ability to be transmitted to any distance without any loss; Tesla would write, repeatedly, how little power his wireless system would require. Again, the Hertzian-based technology was not capable of performing in this efficient manner. There were numerous patents for broadcasting power, including the "magnifying transmitter" and the Wardenclyffe tower, that were designed to transmit this non-Hertzian energy and advance the art of wireless transmission of energy to be given freely to humankind. Can you visualize the world we might have today if the scientific community had recognized the advanced genius of Tesla and had adapted their energy science to use his ideas?

"That electrical energy can be economically transmitted without wires to any terrestrial distance, I have unmistakably established in numerous observations, experiments and measurements, qualitative and quantitative. These have demonstrated that it is practicable to distribute power from a central plant in unlimited amounts, with a loss not exceeding a small fraction of one per cent, in the transmission, even to the greatest distance, twelve thousand miles — to the opposite end of the globe." — Nikola Tesla

Fortunately, some of today's scientists and researchers are taking up the banner of Tesla technology and looking to advance our present energy technology, which is barely able to handle our current power needs. If the current global temperatures continue to increase, we are bound to witness the the power grid running into serious problems and lengthy blackouts will be a more common event. (During the summer of 2006, the greater St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area was without power for a week!) The present electromagnetic theory, taught using today's textbooks, is seriously in need of fundamental changes; the addition of the advanced concepts introduced by Nikola Tesla would advance our scientific knowledge greatly!

So no one seems to know what it is.. but they know what it is not. Tesla claims to have discovered it... maybe this was the part of his research that was not returned? It has obvious implications to the energy and top down control sectors...

Answer: only tesla knew. Mainstream science does not.

Now AP had acces to black science. Maybe he did know He claimed via that quote of his above that he knew and could measure affects on people.

In his everlasting need for new knowledge, Dr. Puharich turned to physics and tracked the footsteps of the Yugoslav scientist, Dr. Nicola Tesla, who experimented with new kind of electromagnetic waves in the beginning of the 20th century. During his own tests, Dr. Puharich found that these waves, known to science as Extremely Low Frequency non-hertzian electromagnetic waves (E.L.F or scalar waves), could have a dramatic effect on both people and the environment, for better or worse.

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: added AP quote

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Now the woman in there is not a Army Remote Viewer. Very interesting video all the way around.

Watched it - I had heard a lot of this, not so much the tie-in between Ultra and RV, although the agency did launch the first project in that, so it's not so much of a stretch.

Actually met McMoneagle back in the 80's. I can tell you officially that I cannot do RV, even with training, even using the hemisync trainer and the dual-channel display thing. I can hit the right brainwave levels on the machine but can't project, although other supposedly clairvoyant people say I can, but won't. That was likely true, you don't want to get picked for those projects. I do kick butt at "optimal path" though.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

link

Nikola Tesla constantly wrote about what he called non-Hertzian waves. During his epochal visit to Colorado Springs in 1899, he made new discoveries about the nature of electromagnetic waves, known to some as stationary or longitudinal waves, to others as scalar waves.

My understanding is that sound waves are longitudinal waves, and science certainly knows about them.

Also, Bearden has said that Maxwell originally had 20 equations and that the scalar potential was in them, but that that potential was removed by others and then taught to engineers.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Start at 15:45.

Allan Dulles himself authorized the psychic research. SRI came out of MK ULTRA moneys, direct MK successor.

29:00 "they could shoot anywhere in space and time"

Stubblebine is in there... major player.

Ed Dames. I personally think he is dis-info. Nothing he's said seems right to me...

Ingo Swann, who really developed co-ordinate remote viewing... has released everything Dames sells... but for free BTW. Looking for that doc, this might be it, but i think i downloaded somethign differnt a few years ago. Here is his website: link.

Here are some intresting documents: link

Here's an interesting graphic showing some of the history from that site: link

There are a lot of interesting primary documents on that site, just dig around that website... way to much for me to link here.

Remote viewing works- just because one person can't play the piano, doesn't mean no one can.
It ran for 20 years as a functioning using in CIA/ARMY/NSA purviews and is still used today.
There is again, the UFO level... not sure if this is dis-info layer built in.

Here is swans remote viewing of moon bases: Penetration - The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, by Ingo Swann (text format)

Here is the 1990 manual. It covers pretty much everything you'll get in the courses you pay for, but of course its not a teaching document, just explanation of how it works. I do not recommend Dames's videos... I would recomend the PSI Tech.. I've watched the vhs video courses. Here is a teaser with some history:

Discovery channel on the history of Remote Viewing:

Not sure if I posted this one, Hal Puthoff talking, very good:

edit on 22-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

That name rings a bell for me. He is featured in a research piece written by A True Ott in 2008 entitled "The Sound of Silence."

The piece talks about "subliminal carrier technology," or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), also nicknamed S-Quad of Squad in military jargon. Ott says it was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 - "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" for commercial use in 1992.

Here's the abstract:

“A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude – or frequency- modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement in to the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

29:00 "they could shoot anywhere in space and time"

That's the Uncle Al I mentioned above. He used to run some wild-ass stuff out at Bragg in the '80s, among them were some useful stuff, some not. Optimal Path was one of the better ones.

He also had the Ba Gua guy that ran the pit obstacle testing/working out at the goat lab, it's where that awful movie came from. Nothing much in the movie is right, except the guy is an extra in one scene. Funny.

Ed Dames. I personally think he is dis-info. Nothing he's said seems right to me...

We finally agree on something!

Remote viewing works- just because one person can't play the piano, doesn't mean no one can.

I can't even do TRV, which is supposedly a lot easier than McMoneagle's method of projection, even though most people can do at least something. I don't have the wiring for it, I guess, although a couple of other viewers read me and said I was just refusing to rather than unable to.

edit to add:

Stubblebine is still around, as is Joe. You can easily get in touch with either, most of the time. I think Stubblebine is generally whack, although some of the more derogatory stories you hear are made up. Joe will tell you himself that he only hits about half the time, and that 95% of the other TRV guys are kooks.

Heck, I haven't kept track of it, but I think he still gives private lessons. I'd rather go to one of Jack Houck's parties, though.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The piece talks about "subliminal carrier technology," or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), also nicknamed S-Quad of Squad in military jargon.

The OP of an ATS thread from 2004 under Military and Government Projects, "Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers" is of interest.

The above thread talks about the same thing. I found the same Judy Wall article referenced on educate-yourself.org:

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery . . .

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyse human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being".

Silent Sounds, Inc. states that it is interested only in positive emotions, but the military is not so limited. That this is a US Department of Defense project is obvious.

Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated December 13, 1996:

"All schematics, however, have been classified by the US Government and we are not allowed to reveal the exact details... ... we make tapes and CDs for the German Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission of the US State Department, of course... The system was used throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That name rings a bell for me. He is featured in a research piece written by A True Ott in 2008 entitled "The Sound of Silence."

The piece talks about "subliminal carrier technology," or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), also nicknamed S-Quad of Squad in military jargon. Ott says it was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 - "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" for commercial use in 1992.

Here's the abstract:

“A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude – or frequency- modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement in to the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”

Here is Begich with a device he developed to do this:

Here is Ventura showing a ranged one start at 20:00:

Here are two patents for remotely broadcast speech like is show in that clip, second one is by USAF:
US patent 4,877,027

Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of ten to twenty uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The pulse width is in the range of 10 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond. The bursts are frequency modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the person whose head is irradiated.

US patent 6,587,729

Ordinarily an acoustic signal A reaches the outer ear E of the head H and traverses first to the inner ear I and then to the acoustic receptors of the brain B. A modulated RF signal, however, enters a demodulator D, which is illustratively provided by the mass M of the brain, and is approximated, as shown in FIG. 2, by a sphere S of radius r in the head H. The radius r of the sphere S is about 7 cm to make the sphere S equivalent to about the volume of the brain B. It will be appreciated that where the demodulator D, which can be an external component, is not employed with the acoustic receptors of the brain B, it can have other forms.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I've been thinking about the mindset of people that the military is tasked with national security and so of course these technologies are developed and kept secret. I suspect lots of people just figure that the real world is what it is and it's survival of the fittest/dog eat dog, and that's just the way it is.

This is where I think looking behind the curtain is essential. For the monied elite, there is no national security; they have no allegiance to a country. "National security" is a pretext. Wars are actually provoked intentionally by the puppet masters in order to steal resources and control the masses. We the people get duped into "patriotism" to support these wars.

The technologies can be used for evil or good. Before we can stop the use of them for evil, we the people need to wise up to the fact that we get duped into flag-waving.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I agree that most of the remote viewing stuff is much watered down. The PSI Tech is the best series I've seen. It seems to directly follow the Remote Viewing protocol of the Army. It comes with a great set of videos with practice and even exercises... I borrowed some elses vhs tapes and watched them, but if you buy the course I think you get ongoing help and targets on their website.

Ed dames... well I reallllly don't trust him. I can't prove it but it would be my OPINION that he's 1. full of himself and 2. paid to spread disinformation and sully the waters.

Here is him teaching one of the classes... but I really don't recomend buying his classes:

I really want to puke any time I watch him, don't know why I have this visceral reaction. Shame on me.

Again I put the links to the full Army protocol in my post above... you can get and do this stuff for free.

Ingo Swann says they achieved steady 85-95 percent effectiveness at one point as a unit. I believe him. They would not have been funded for 20 years by the gov't and then continuously since as private contractors if this stuff didn't work.

But as I said... this level hides the black levels that were done with MK ULTRA techniques where they split the mind and create alters to do this. This is done with torture. Electroshock, drugs, and many horrible horrible things.. things beyond words to describe the evil and horror.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But as I said... this level hides the black levels that were done with MK ULTRA techniques where they split the mind and create alters to do this. This is done with torture. Electroshock, drugs, and many horrible horrible things.. things beyond words to describe the evil and horror.

I have Stewart Swerdlow's book 13-Cubed: Case Studies in Mind-Control & Programming, copyright 2008 Expansions Publishing Company. In it he says that when the split occurs it creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13, or 2,197 separate components or compartments that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join