It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Quite interesting. The placebo affect is quite well documented, but have you thought about this...

Does medicine work better when the patient knows what it's supposed to do? Are both the medicine and the persons intent for the medicine increasing the effect?

Also it is well known that all medicine effects everyone's body differently.

Also everyone's mental state is quite different as we all form our pathways different. Might those experienced in meditation benefit more from say an me wave that helps their mind sync to a pathway they already formed through years of meditation?

Just thoughts as I can't comment directly on the experiments as you didn't reference them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Bedlam
Maxwell losses

Maybe there aren't any Maxwell losses.

Have you ever investigated Bearden's claim that Maxwell's original equations have been tampered with to the point that mainstream EM theory is off-base?

Perhaps this is a link to Maxwell's original findings published in 1865, in their entirety: "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field"

I think You have well pointed out that current theories are not the only ones out there when It comes to EM and electricity. I am reading science journals all the time that suggest the same thing.

The mainstream science is a very dogmatic religion if you will permit the Metaphore.

Even worse science taught in universities is years out of date and that taught in highs cools and elementaries decades...

So why teach what current science has already learned is wrong?

simple answer: it serves Political agendas to control.

People like me and you will read scientific American, nature, popular science, nat geo, and hundreds of other science journals and research thousands of original scientific works on cutting edge science all over the Internet... But most are reading redbook, espn, tvguide etc... And their education stops at high school or college...

I spend my nights reading these works and researching. The more I read the more I see we dont understand and the more I realize there is a political and dogmatic control. Yet things slip through the cracks and this info is getting out. That is one rason they want to crack down on the Internet and monitor what we are reading.

EM is the key to understanding so much and the black world are years ahead. Researching and using things that are being jeered at here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
The mainstream science is a very dogmatic religion if you will permit the Metaphore.

I personally would never "permit" such "metaphore" because it's silly, plain and simple. If you knew any of science, you would have seen that it constantly reinvents itself and has underwent dramatic transformations over the past decades. Who would have thought that neutrino oscillations would be discovered? And yet they were, and this presents new and tough challenges to physics, which will need to be overcome. If there is anything religious about science it's belief that claims need to be proven by facts. This seem to be curiously aligned with what sane, efficient and productive people practice day in, day out.

Even worse science taught in universities is years out of date and that taught in highs cools and elementaries decades...

That's bullsh!t. University curricula cover at least a review of recent progress in science. It may be hard for a college sophomore to master GR, in fact it's very hard for anyone above that level as well. So at times things will need to be simplified. But there is no delay in communicating knowledge, especially in that day and age where information is shared over the network in a matter of milliseconds.

simple answer: it serves Political agendas to control.

Beware men in black and seekrit means of mind control. Especially black helicopters. Wear a tin foil cap at all times.

People like me and you will read scientific American, nature, popular science, nat geo, and hundreds of other science journals

Thanks for spilling my tea, I couldn't have helped laughing. You call national geographic a science journal? I have a suggestion for a somewhat more challenging which will benefit your brain development -- there is a wonderful channel called Nickelodeon.

edit on 25-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That is one rason they want to crack down on the Internet and monitor what we are reading.

This is so true and if the internet is taken away we the people will have to find some other way to communicate!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianoprazeJust thoughts as I can't comment directly on the experiments as you didn't reference them.

IIRC they were done in the 70s, appeared in print in one of the mainstream psych journals and that was it. No comments plus or minus. I've got the material back at the shop in storage; I'm stuck out here at a customer site until the end of May, except for my 4 days a month off (!). There's no internet link to it. One day when I'm back for any length of time I'll scan some of it.

Sadly, those four days I tend to not be on here, as I'm trying to play make-up daddy/husband.

(grin) you can also tell how things are going here by when I post - we're third shift so we get the "apparatus" for six hours from 6 pm to midnight, then the computer for six hours for simulations and documentation, that's also meeting time, then two hours for whatever else. The rest is back in the concrete block COB hovel/NCO housing I call home. Which is why you see me post mostly when it's computer time here. Tonight the "apparatus" is tied up, so we're screwing off.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I personally would never "permit" ...

That's bullsh!t. University curricula cover at least a review of recent progress in science

Beware men in black and seekrit means of mind control. Especially black helicopters. Wear a tin foil cap at all times.

Thanks for spilling my tea, I couldn't have helped laughing. You call national geographic a science journal? I have a suggestion for a somewhat more challenging which will benefit your brain development -- there is a wonderful channel called Nickelodeon.

edit on 25-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

Of course not, you wouldn't "permit" anything out side your narrow understanding... your very wording shows your attempt to control.

Strange thing when i was in college, i kept showing what you say wrong... and my teachers kept grudgingly admitting I was right as I would bring science article after science article... their answer:

"We know this is wrong/out of date, but its what we have to teach because its the curriculum."

Ah, men in black tinfoil yada yada strawmen... nice technique... your showing what your real agenda is.

And from there you goto assassination of character and beyond... thanks for showing your true colors and intent

A simple perusal of History shows science has always been controlled by those on top to manipulate the average people. Galileo is a quick easy example, but it has always been so. People like Tesla who operate outside the box have a hard time because of those who want to control.

History also shows what is believe a couple hundred years ago will seem silly in a couple hundred years... a couple hundred years from now, the norm your trying to impose will seem silly also. Those that would think on their own threaten control people like you.

You disgust me and those who would control. Your intent is not to discuss, it is to bring down anyone who would DARE to disagree. Bedlam is at least contributing. Mary is exploring. If you don't care to get lost.

We are deep in this thread, only those truly interested are still reading and they won't be dissuaded, go find another thread to take off track.

You illustrate Asch's experiment well:

Here's another on topic video covering several topics in this thread, with nick Begich for those interested. Not a fan of AJ, but I like Begich:

This is the first of a series, it talks a lot about EM as it goes.

edit on 25-3-2012 by pianopraze because: adding videos

edit on 25-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You said you like "Dr" Begich?

Dr. my @ss... Well yeah, another scrap of paper from a diploma mill (why am I not surprised?) and

Begich spouts a lot of nonsense and he is a snake oil salesman.

Ignorance begets same. Or it progresses into a total brain rot.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Bedlam is at least contributing.

I quite agree! He's a rare person who both actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to EM, and has looked in fair amount detail at a few "alternative" doctrines. And his contribution is real, because he exposed the likes of Bearden's as a bunch of pompous and marginally insane fools. Cur dog, anyone. By the way, I recommend using polarized sunglasses. They are great, and let Bearden eat his fake PhD diploma.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Bearden did at least come up with something sort of entertainingly interesting. If you look at the website, there's a fun bit where he talks about healing any injury by reversing time to the point where you weren't injured. It's a bit lame, but there's a fun bit of voodoo reasoning there. Now, he doesn't connect the dots for you, because it's his big Super Sekret he's not revealing to the world, but his rig is based on Kaznacheyev's cell culture death experiment, which he DOES talk about in places.

Basically, if you take two cell cultures in quartz petri dishes, place them where they can "see" each other, and murder one of them, the other one will react to it, sometimes by dying back as well. If you obscure the UV band between them, it doesn't happen. It's *somewhat* replicable, at least he's not the only one to do it, there are some reputable labs that have done it.

Here's where you have to interpolate - he's got drawings of his concept that show a Zeldovich "time reverser" that's hooked to an optically reflective cavity that you lie in. Sort of like a 'stargate' sarcophagus. That diagram's 'remarkably similar' to one from a KAFB presentation - it has an interesting connection to warfare optics in several projects. I have to wonder if that's where it came from, as I'm pretty sure Tom used to work there. Anyway, his super sekret is that he's feeding back time reversed copies of whatever biophoton thing Kaznacheyev postulates is being communicated between cell cultures. Apparently Tom's healing trick is to simply reverse your "biophoton message" and play it back to yourself backwards, if such a thing exists anyway.

Tom says that apparatus is how he resurrected the German Shepherd. Also, he stated once (not sure this part's in print anywhere) that if you turn the thing on with nothing in it, something random will come out of the box. Sort of like Bullwinkle pulling a lion out of the hat. Only in this case you get Freddy Kreuger or Cthulu or something.

I'd build one but it takes more mad glass blowing skillz to build a Zeldovich reverser than I have and I can't interest the other guys enough in it to build a business case for buying someone to make us one, even though I've got several concept testing experiments for real designs I could run if I had one in hand.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

maybe our whole view of Science is being purposefully kept in the dark

Whether or not one believes that is true depends, I think, on the degree of awareness one has about what is going on in the world, generally: things such as 9-11, the loss of liberties, illegal wars, and government sanctioned financial fraud. Common sense should tell people that we are told more lies than truth by the establishment. It takes the mavericks to keep us informed.

An understanding of the aether opens up the reality of free energy availability. There is suppression of inventions that would tap into it: “Invention Secrecy Still Going Strong,” and “Invention Secrecy Activity (as reported by the Patent & Trademark Office).”

One should be aware of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951. Here is Section Sec. 186. Penalty:

Whoever, during the period or periods of time an invention has been ordered to be kept secret and the grant of a patent thereon withheld pursuant to section 181 of this title, shall, with knowledge of such order and without due authorization, willfully publish or disclose or authorize or cause to be published or disclosed the invention, or material information with respect thereto, or whoever willfully, in violation of the provisions of section 184 of this title, shall file or cause or authorize to be filed in any foreign country an application for patent or for the registration of a utility model, industrial design, or model in respect of any invention made in the United States, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than two years, or both.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

An understanding of the aether opens up the reality of free energy availability.

It also opens up the reality of energy medicine, which is a direct threat to the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary RoseThere is suppression of inventions that would tap into it:

expounded on at length (probably too much of it) in this thread long ago...

There definitely are things that are suppressed. By far the most of that is nuclear. They used to publish a headcount of 181's at the USPTO in terms of how many were suppressed by what agency, and whether the suppressee was a small business, a large business or an individual. LOTS of them are small business or big aerospace types. Most of them go to government labs like Sandia or LANL.

Remember, though, that this only applies to US patents. You can always patent it in Europe, if you're feeling bold. Unless it's a nuke patent, they get really pissy about that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

There definitely are things that are suppressed.

Indeed.

Did you watch this video?

One of many examples is physicist and inventor Adam Trombly, who was told by Buckminster Fuller, "There is going to be hell to pay!"

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Indeed.

Did you watch this video?

I hold a few. Every few years we have a competition to see how many 181's we can garner over a year's time.

The secret is to patent something pertaining to nuclear weaponry. Or you can cheat and patent something that refers to another device you're read onto, that'll do it as well.

Let's say you worked on a job for Boeing's PhantomWorks making active left handed metamaterial RAM for stealthing spy planes that was classified. You're in the 181 contest, so you decide to get a cheap one by patenting the RAM for use in producing negative dopplers. It works, but it's not as creative as inventing something from scratch.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Excuse me.

Perhaps you could answer my question.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Excuse me.

Excuse me. But no. Youtube is blocked here. However, having one of your own is amazingly instructive.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Excuse me.

Actually, in the same sense, perhaps you could answer MY question, since I've asked a few times and you've never answered - how do you polarize EM if it's longitudinal?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

how do you polarize EM if it's longitudinal?

I think the answer to your question lies in this:

From peswiki.com:

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.

The typical Hertzian, electromagnetic field of Transverse Waves is the gross by-product of a much more powerful, but hidden, energy envelope which is manifested as Longitudinal Standing Waves in a scalar nodal matrix, not propagated in the up and down, ocean wave fashion of Transverse Waves.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Here is the description of the first of a series of YouTube videos regarding suppression of technology that humanity could have if it were not for the monied elite continuing what they've always done and seeking their New World Order agenda for the future:

Uploaded by andrewg85 on Oct 22, 2009

Panacea's FREE energy suppression documentary researcher's edition (DVD set also available for a donation, and coming soon to the torrent networks).

Over 5 years of research has enabled us to collect over 10 hours of data to illustrate how bad the problem is and justify ours or ANY proposed solution.

Panacea's FREE energy suppression documentary (researcher's edition) is material intended to help the media publish the information to the public. Alternative and suppressed FREE energy devices are needed to be disclosed to the public with a suppression script to educate and motivate them to all eyes on the cartels that would financially benefit from the suppression of this technology. This is to help achieve PUBLIC SOCIAL REFORM, safety, security, get endorsement and build consumer awareness and demand.

If you know of a media program that can help the FREE energy community by the use of this subject matter please refer them to this page:
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

Please help and promote this. Part 2 will have a more positive outlook with the logic for our proposed granted NON PROFIT research center to support all and counter the same mistakes that FREE energy under goes. This is archived
educational footage - some you may have seen, alot you may have not.

Part 1 suppression cases:

Nikola Tesla
Nathan Stubblefield
Pogue Carburetor 200MPG
Tom Ogle
Fuel Vaporizers
Viktor Schauberger
Bob Teal
Thomas Townsend Brown
Buckminster Fuller
John F Kennedy
Henry Moray
Hemp
Henry Ford car
Bio diesel from hemp
Electric vehicles
Avion sports car
Tank hydrogen cars
Jack Nicholson
United Nuclear
Daniel Dingel
Solar energy suppression - Jimmy Carter
John Bedini
Raymond Rife
Hydroxy boosters
Tatra T87 (aerodynamics)
Bios Fuel
Stan Meyer
Stan Meyer thermal explosive energy
Water spark plug
XOGen
Yull Brown
Paul Zigouras
Bob Boyce
Dave Lawton
Ravi Raju
Isaac De Rivaz
Francisco Pacheco
Charles Garrett / G H Garrett
Archie Blue
Genepax
Russian Water Engine
Water Spark Plug
Herman Anderson
Firestorm Spark Plug
Ball tipped spark plug
HydroFuel
Cornish hydrogen
Hydrosonic Pump
Disclosure Project
Matthew Carson
David Hamilton
Theodore Loder
Paul LaViolette
Thomas Valone
Tom Bearden
Mark Mcandalish
John Maynard
RAFE MAIR Show with Harold Berndt April 2005
Fife Symington
Lockheed SkunkWorks, Astronauts speak out on Roswell, Gordon Cooper on government UFO suppression,
Steven Greer on energy suppression (Orion Project, Disclosure Project)
Fastwalkers - Steven Greer
Obama to disclose x files on Anti Gravity Technology
Dan Akroyd interviewed by David Sereda (Disclosure Project, UFO technology)
A Case For NASA UFOs
NASA compilation by Martin Stubbs
Senator Daniel
Wolfhard Willimczik
Focus Fusion
Roto Verter
Stefan Nystrom
Magnetic motor technologies
Steorn
Perendev Power
Lutec
Robert Adams
Thomas Valone - Patent suppression
Evergreen Amplifier
Howard Johnson
Mylow
Kohei Minato
Kawai
Wang Shum Ho
Parallel path magnetic motor
John Searl
Cycclone
Energy By Motion
Eric Dollard
David Sereda
Peter Sumaruck
Philo T Farnsworth
Tucker
Shell Opel
Hungarian free energy suppression
James DeMeo
Trevor James Constable
Chuck Larue energy saver
Gravity Assisted free energy
Bob Mary
Veljko Milkovic
Johann Bessler
Compressed air motors:
Lee Rogers
Maruf Karimov
Kim Zorzi
aircaraccess.com
Willhelm Reich
Bill Muller
Richard Willis / Magna Coaster
Paul Pantone
Joseph Newman
John Hutchison

Featured in this video (Part 1, Segment 1) are the Introduction and Nikola Tesla.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think the answer to your question lies in this:

It's saying that EM is longitudinal...ok, but if it is...how can you polarize it? It's the entire "up and down" transverse part that makes it polarizable. If it were longitudinal, I shouldn't be able to polarize it. If it's transverse, I should.

It's polarizable.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join