It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by pianopraze
But as I said... this level hides the black levels that were done with MK ULTRA techniques where they split the mind and create alters to do this. This is done with torture. Electroshock, drugs, and many horrible horrible things.. things beyond words to describe the evil and horror.

I have Stewart Swerdlow's book 13-Cubed: Case Studies in Mind-Control & Programming, copyright 2008 Expansions Publishing Company. In it he says that when the split occurs it creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13, or 2,197 separate components or compartments that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual.

I don't know the numbers.

But I do know the evil.

Just finished watching the Ed Dames video above... well i stopped when it got to the q and a with dames - don't want to listen, afraid he will present wrong info. The first part is not the whole process.. it is just step one.

He does not explain that first scribble which is very important, key to the rest actually, nor does he reference it at any point in his "teaching" other than say its the first contact with the target... you need to know the rest about that first scribble...

He presents this as if it is the whole thing... it is not.. he is just given the first part... you go back... you get more...

I'll look for some better on youtube... you can buy the small psi tech program off of amazon for 50 dollars... the larger one is 500... on their website they have a new version.. but not sure any newer version will be better.. for 600.

I think the one I watched was the 500 dollar version. It was very very good. I'll see if i can't find it or some other on youtube. The dames video is misleading in a lot of ways, while still presenting truth... but you could not remote view well just watching that video... its like these one cassette videos that "teach you to play piano" they might give you enough to start to varying degrees of success... but they are no substitute for lessons or an intensive coarse... they provide false belief more than real skill... same with dames' RV video... but, that said. he is teaching RV. That is probably the first class in a weekend long seminar... hopefully he goes into the rest later... if not... all the more reason to avoid dames.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Ingo Swann says they achieved steady 85-95 percent effectiveness at one point as a unit. I believe him. They would not have been funded for 20 years by the gov't and then continuously since as private contractors if this stuff didn't work.

I can name you some SOC generals that would agree that coordinate RV works, but I think the comments are that it often focuses on bizarrely pointless aspects of the target. For instance, in Gen Dozier's case, they kept hanging on the fact that he was in a tent. However, the tent was in a house. I've heard it said "It tells you something, but it's hard to figure out what sometimes" McMoneagle's direct projection trick was a lot more flexible, there were about four people that could do it, and one of them went sort of nuts at one point. Another guy that was a civilian that was very good at it, almost as good as McMoneagle, who met a mysterious fate when he went down an elevator shaft. The door opened and nothing was there, he stepped in. So the question might be 'can you diddle electronics at a distance'. Heh.

Ah. Along my usual line of "I always think everyone knows the same details", did you know that Joe and the other guys can interrogate people at a distance without them knowing it? In projection, you can, at times, "speak" to the people at the scene and get details from them. If you're at the scene you don't know that's happening. Some people can "see" something at the scene if an OOB RV operator is there, sort of a blur in the air. Not me though. I am a muggle.

But as I said... this level hides the black levels that were done with MK ULTRA techniques where they split the mind and create alters to do this. This is done with torture. Electroshock, drugs, and many horrible horrible things.. things beyond words to describe the evil and horror.

Um, that sort of goes along with Uncle Al's Human Capability (I've also heard it called Human Performance) experiment set in the '80-83 period. One of the projects was intended to sort of do what you're describing, only with a twist. The idea was to create a number of focused expert sub-personas that could be called into action depending on what you needed. It wasn't like a totally separate personality, it was more like a Swiss knife of very expert capabilities you could voluntarily swap in and out, and run from a sort of "no-mind" state watching it go. Each persona was to be temporary and simple, but very competent at what it did, thus you would have a close-quarters combat persona, a breaking-and-entering persona, an electronics expert, a technical climbing expert, that could go up buildings and whatnot. There was even supposed to be a plausible local civilian persona that could be tortured and not reveal anything, because the other memories of the operator would be walled off and inaccessible.

They didn't use torture, other than the torture of being stuck in that project and screwing your career up.

The person at the controls for that one was Virginia Satir.

The real issue was, though, that no one wanted to do that, so they had to volunteer people, but the mindset of Special Forces operators wasn't conducive to that sort of thing, so they couldn't find anyone that they could do it to with any success.

On another subject, did you ever look up Jack Houck?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He does not explain that first scribble which is very important, key to the rest actually, nor does he reference it at any point in his "teaching" other than say its the first contact with the target... you need to know the rest about that first scribble...

He presents this as if it is the whole thing... it is not.. he is just given the first part... you go back... you get more...

You generally have to start with the glyph in TRV, though.

Once you've got the glyph, you can probe it for more data.

Only I can't get the glyph, anymore than I can cut loose and project on the brainwave trainer. Ah, well. No one's talented at everything.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Old comment here, two years back

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
So the question might be 'can you diddle electronics at a distance'. Heh.

On another subject, did you ever look up Jack Houck?

I will answer in reverse order.
I am aware of Jack Houck, tangentially but I do not see him as central.
Here is a site mentioning his interaction with SRI: link

You very wording of the first question shows you know the answer.

Now my question to you is, how far is it from affecting the EM of a device to the EM of a human heart - cardiac arrest... or the human brain - annurism, etc???

And knowing our military, and knowing the black areas, do you think this was not done? (rhetorical)

Keep that in mind when you read Targ's book "Do You See What I See." Some things can be said without being said... and Targ is a master. Like I previously mentioned, incredible book with a lot of information given for those with eyes to see, and the more you know the more you see.

Swann, Targ, and Puthoff have all related the incident where they had the electronic magnetometer where Swann alters its state.

Prior to Swann's visit I arranged for access to a well-shielded magnetometer used in a quark-detection experiment in the Physics Department at Stanford University. During our visit to this laboratory, sprung as a surprise to Swann, he appeared to perturb the operation of the magnetometer, located in a vault below the floor of the building and shielded by mu-metal shielding, an aluminum container, copper shielding and a superconducting shield. As if to add insult to injury, he then went on to "remote view" the interior of the apparatus, rendering by drawing a reasonable facsimile of its rather complex (and heretofore unpublished) construction. It was this latter feat that impressed me perhaps even more than the former, as it also eventually did representatives of the intelligence community. I wrote up these observations and circulated it among my scientific colleagues in draft form of what was eventually published as part of a conference proceedings [4].
[4] H. E. Puthoff and R. Targ, "Physics, Entropy and Psychokinesis," in Proc. Conf. Quantum Physics and Parapsychology (Geneva, Switzerland); (New York: Parapsychology Foundation, 1975).

link

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Now my question to you is, how far is it from affecting the EM of a device to the EM of a human heart - cardiac arrest... or the human brain - annurism, etc???

It's way easier to do it up close - there were other MK projects for doing that sort of thing. Targeted effect neuropeptide spray is your friend, if you need a coronary or a stroke for someone: there's a little peptide that'll jack your blood pressure as high as it'll go. There's also a breath spray looking thingy that spurts a highly volatile liquid on the target's face, it's a carrier for a gas dissolved in it. It's also helpful that it's frosty cold when it evaporates suddenly, because it makes you gasp, and then you inhale the gas it released.

The purpose of the gas is to give you a grand mal for a big dose, petit mal for small. Then the helpful 'EMTs' can carry you away in the nice 'ambulance'. People will even open doors for you.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I am aware of Jack Houck, tangentially but I do not see him as central.

But like Joe, you can go take lessons from Jack, too.

I'm surprised that more people don't avail themselves of the opportunity.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That is from his website under biography, link.

On the "Links" page, is this:

"Puharich: A Way to Peace through ELF Waves":

An excerpt from Memories of a Maverick :

"A frequency of 7.82 Hz is present on the planet all the time. It is the frequency that has a powerful effect on all living things."

"We know that if the power spectrum of the magnetic waves in the human body peaks at a center frequency (measured by, nuclear magnetic resonance techniques, by EEG, and the magnetoencephalogram) of 8 Hz, spreading out around that center frequency up to about 200 to 300 Hz on each side band, that body will be a normally operating physiological system. Why is this so? Because this 8 Hz frequency is the spin-spin coupling constant of the hydrogen atom, especially in resonant hydrogen bonding of DNA. It is the hydrogen bond that resonates at this frequency; this is what keeps the hydrogen bond stable. But if it deviates the least bit from 8 Hz. toward, say, 6 Hz, or goes over 11 Hz, there will be a triggering of DNA replication. And that can have many different effects...."

"1) In mice, irradiation with 20 to 25 Hz magnetic waves for two months produces cancer. This form of cancer induction can appear in any organ of the body. The most sensitive organ is the hemopoetic system.

"2) In humans, 6 Hz ELF irradiation for 1 to 3 days continuously. produces the following effects: a) cardiac palpitation, b) tension headaches, c) bradycardia, d) psychological depression, and c) memory disturbance. These effects are due to suppression of norepinephrine production affecting particularly the brain stem. The overall effect is that of cholinergia.

"3) In humans, 11 to 15 Hz ELF irradiation for one to three days produces in susceptible individuals manic behavior which in a crowd situation can spill over into riotous behavior. The signs are: a) increase in the heart rate and in metabolism usually connected with stimulation of the adrenal cortex, and brain stem, triggered by an overproduction of norepinephrine. The overall condition is that of adrenergia....."

To tie some of the information I've been giving back into the Schumann resonances.... I think Remote Viewing (RV) uses the common Schumann resonance of 7-8 Hz...

Here is a paper where they hooked Ingo Swann up to a MRI:

The proportions of unusual 7-Hz spike and slow wave activity over the occipital lobes per trial were moderately correlated (rho=.50) with the ratings of accuracy between these distal, hidden stimuli and his responses. A neuropsychological assessment and Magnetic Resonance Imagine indicated a different structural and functional organization within the parieto-occipital region of the subject's right hemisphere from organizations typically noted. The results suggest that this type of paranormal phenomenon. often dismissed as a methodological artifact or accepted as proofs of spiritual existence, is correlated with neurophysilogical processes and physical events. Remote viewing may be enhanced by a complex experimentally generated magnetic field designed to interact with the neuromagnetic "binding factor" of consciousness.
pp 928

Electroencephalographic recording durn Mr. Swann's behavior that he labeled as remote viewing was assoiated with bursts of paroxysmal 7-Hz spike and slow wave-like activity over the occipital lobes. This specific activity was never present during baseline measurements or when he was not engaged in the behavior.
pp 932-3

The results of the present study suggest that the organization of the brain of Ingo Swann may allow the representation of information at a distance through processes correlated with clear physical and neurophysiological measurements.
p 942

link

I.E. he correctly identified there targets in a extremely strenuous scientific RV experiment. When he was RVing the tragets his brain spiked at the 7 Hz.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It's way easier to do it up close - there were other MK projects for doing that sort of thing. Targeted effect neuropeptide spray is your friend, if you need a coronary or a stroke for someone: there's a little peptide that'll jack your blood pressure as high as it'll go. There's also a breath spray looking thingy that spurts a highly volatile liquid on the target's face, it's a carrier for a gas dissolved in it. It's also helpful that it's frosty cold when it evaporates suddenly, because it makes you gasp, and then you inhale the gas it released.

The purpose of the gas is to give you a grand mal for a big dose, petit mal for small. Then the helpful 'EMTs' can carry you away in the nice 'ambulance'. People will even open doors for you.

Exactly. MK ULTRA researched how to do it with others... and the psychic papers were almost all destroyed by Helms in 73. It would be folly to assume they did not do this experimentation.

But There is a black layer under MK ULTRA... this information was taken and developed. There are lots of people who report they were used. Their minds split by MK ULTRA torture techniques and these "alters" programed for psychic assassination and many other techniques.

This provides a level of deniability that is unique even amongst other assassination techniques. Hardly anyone would believe it. Also there is comparatively little risk.

Now... let's combine this technology with satellites which are equipped with EM weaponry. Put a RV subject in a chair, under drugs, hemi-sync, and a "god helmet" to induce the right states, link his brain so that it can show exactly where he is... have him use the McMoneagle style remote walking... so he then becomes the targeting computer... he remote walks to the destination and reaches into the brain... and with him, aided by the Satellite... disrupt the targets electrical system.

Completely deniable.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Now my question to you is, how far is it from affecting the EM of a device to the EM of a human heart - cardiac arrest...

Looking for an old post I made on ATS years back...

Ah, yes:
link 1
link 2

This was floated around as a project solicitation five years ago. We did some lab work on it but you just could NOT pick up the t waves unless you had a wired connection into the skin - we looked at establishing an arc from the probes to the skin like a taser and picking out the t waves from the loop but there's way way too much noise.

You could scan for the heartbeat with a UWB motion detector and try to spot the contractions and guess where the t-wave was in the heart motion, but it took too long to lock in.

Oh, well, not every project gets past solicitation, I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Because you don't know doesn't mean it's not there:
US Patent

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Abstract
Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

They can remotely alter the EM in your head and your heart.

They have software to automatically detect seziers, so it would only take a small change in the algorithm to create seizures when used with the patent listed above:

edit on 23-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I.E. he correctly identified there targets in a extremely strenuous scientific RV experiment. When he was RVing the tragets his brain spiked at the 7 Hz.

There's two frequencies you have to hit to project, at least if you do it the trainer method. If I were home, somewhere in the lockup at work is the workbook, but IIRC, one is theta, that's the 6-7Hz one, and the other is alpha at about 10Hz.

You watch the screen, and there's a display of both wave amplitudes. They usually use two bars, some people like the circle display that's elliptical if you miss, but the trick either way is to hit both at once. It's like herding cats, but with some practice, you can get it. At that point, you are supposed to be able to take off but not the kid. Alas.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Ah. I've read that. It's bogus. The physics are all wrong.

edit to add:
You can patent anything, you don't have to demonstrate it, it doesn't have to work. The only thing they make you demonstrate are perpetual motion machines. If it sounds halfway believable and there's no competing claims on prior patents, they issue it.

In this case, the problem is that they're claiming to heterodyne an external radio wave with a brain wave to get a product waveform. That won't happen for a number of reasons - you can't heterodyne two signals that far apart in frequency, "brain waves" are an aggregate phenomenon and not a signal that's all that conducive to heterodyning in the first place, you have to have something that produces a multiplication function, like a non-linear junction, to develop a product of two waveforms, the waveform product output is always less than the amplitude of either input so that if you COULD, and you can't, the output waveform would be from inside the head at a moderately high frequency but very low amplitude, less than the original brainwave, and then absorbed as Maxwell losses on the way out. At any rate, it won't work.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The physics are all wrong.

Where did you learn your physics?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Georgia Tech, and the school of having designed working comm systems for about 15 years, from secure comms to radar. Where did you learn yours, educate yourself?

edit to add: picked up my masters a couple of years back in physics, already had one in EE. Got the masters at UAH. It's sort of disingenuous to say "oh, look at this patent that must be real because it's got all this comm and physics stuff in it" then go "oh, no, it's spectacular undocumented new physics you just don't understand because it's from Tesla" when I point out the mistakes.

Unless you've got a head full of diodes or 4-quadrant multipliers, you're going to find it difficult to produce a waveform heterodyning product. It's not enough to just have two frequencies in the same physical area.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Maxwell losses

Maybe there aren't any Maxwell losses.

Have you ever investigated Bearden's claim that Maxwell's original equations have been tampered with to the point that mainstream EM theory is off-base?

Perhaps this is a link to Maxwell's original findings published in 1865, in their entirety: "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Mary, you proclaim that mainstream science is all wrong, it has been polluted by some nefarious special interests and even Maxwell's equations have been sabotaged. All of this is totally ridiculous, but that's what you keep saying. And in light of that, what does it matter where Bedlam got his knowledge and credentials? What does it matter to you?

What a circus act.

If he says he's from a community college, you'll say he's not qualified. If he's professor emeritus of EE at MIT, you'll say he's mired in dogma and is part of the problem. I guess Bedlam is already getting the drift, that he's talking to a consummate hypocrite here.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maxwell losses

Maybe there aren't any Maxwell losses.

So you're saying Maxwell is both right, and wrong?

The extra equations in the original Maxwell don't change the one covering dissipation loss in a conductive medium. Go look, satisfy yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Because you don't know doesn't mean it's not there...

Hey, just because the radio wave heterodyning patent thing wasn't worth the money spent to file, don't feel bad. There were some really interesting bits and pieces that came out of Ultra that are technical, just not that one.

For instance.

The Russians had this gadget called a LIDA. It mostly didn't do much. But, there were some interesting effects that led them to believe that it might, with some development. Lida mostly screwed people up with brain injuries. There is an oblique reference to it in some of the FOIA papers, likely, I don't recall the phrasing they used but it was something like "there were other modalities but due to the likelihood of temporary brain injury they were discontinued", that was LIDA they're mentioning.

We had done some initial research around 2002 on electronic sleep induction as a what-if, which had been a DARPA solicitation. We had dropped it in the investigation phase, because you got different results from every researcher! WTF?! The guys were good to fair in terms of design of experiment, and were all from decent universities that should have had staff to catch stupid mistakes. All the way back to the dawn of the technology, sometimes you got this nice result where 2 hours of sleep under the rig was as good as 10 the old-fashioned way. Sometimes you woke up like you got no rest at all. Using the same equipment. It didn't seem to make sense. So at the time we decided that it was unlikely to have worked, and shelved it.

Along comes a new solicitation on the same topic. Not to let easy money slide, I picked it up and hit the books over at UAH, which has a fabulous stack area for electronic publications. If they don't have print, they've got microfiche, on anything you can think of. So, flipping through the periodical index, I found something we'd missed. There was a psych prof in Ireland at TCD that had seen the same anomalies. So he tried it himself, as a sort of metaexperiment with grad students running isolated experiments. He got different results depending on the grad student! The exact same equipment, the same test rooms and beds, just different grad students.

They reviewed the tapes, and the ones that worked the grad students told the subjects that it was a form of sleep. The ones that didn't work, the grad student didn't say what the equipment did. The prof decided that instead of making people sleep, it instead induced a suggestible state. So he hooked people up to it, and gave them classic posthypnotic commands after they were "asleep" from the electronarcosis apparatus. Ding ding ding! And instead of the usual 25% rate, he got 100% induction. Even with otherwise resistant subjects. Only...it worked better than the usual NLP session in terms of retention.

He published it, and it sat there for decades. No one paid it any attention. I called TCD and asked to speak with the guy, and found that he had since passed on, but they had his research data in a box, would I like it, because they were going to dispose of it soon.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
If he says he's from a community college, you'll say he's not qualified.

You have not the capacity to know what I will say.

Speak for yourself only.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join