It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
From richardalanmiller.com:

Synthetic Telepathy

By Richard Alan Millercopyright 2001
[Presented at the Consciousness Technologies Conferenc-July 19-21, 2001,on Saturday, July 20th, 2001, in Sisters, OR]
updated 03/04/2003

Introduction

I first became aware of Allan H. Frey's work at Willow Grove in 1972, just after completing "The Holographic Concept of Reality." I was working with Dr. Carl Scheicher (MRU) at the time, and was asked about the significance of this work. Realizing its possible use in mind control, my first reaction was to go on "red alert."

Full significance was not yet understood at this time. Basically, Frey had discovered another sensory motor input in the higher blue-band frequencies of 0.3-3.0 GHz. - at very low amplitudes of power. It was "as if" we had another type of "vision," but did not know how to "see" what was being received. It constituted the next generation of subliminal communications.

My work at the time was involved with an AI database for paranormal references (Project Parafile). A second paper was also presented at the Omniversal Symposium, California State College at Sonoma, (September 29, 1973). This was titled "Embryonic Holography," and was an application of "The Holographic Concept of Reality" model. It dealt with biogenesis and neurological regeneration, and included speculation on the origins of cancer, faith healing, psychic surgery and more technical aspects of mind-body energetics. . . .

I googed "allan h. frey's work." It brought up

"Human auditory system response to Modulated electromagnetic energy.

ALLAN H Frey

General Electric Advanced Electronics Center

Cornell University, Ithaca, New York

Frey, Allan H. Human auditory systems response to modulated electromagnetic energy.

J. Appl. Physiol. 17(4):689-692. 1962- "

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Synthetic Telepathy

Well, this picture of a sexy robot is the ultimate proof, right? Smoking gun of mind control. Especially when it comes from the author of the book titled "The Magical and Ritual Use of Aphrodisiacs".

Look what a REAL physicist should look like:

Darn! I don't have a funky robe like this and my crystal ball is missing. Misplaced it when I moved.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

His full biography here:

Author & researcher Richard Alan Miller reveals a wealth and depth of knowledge and experience in Alternative Agriculture, New Age Physics, and Metaphysics. Miller began working in the "X-Files" world in the 60s and has amazing experiences and conclusions to share.

An original team-member, "man-in-black," Miller's research in the field of Parapsychology & Paraphysics began as a graduate physicist working 11 years with Navy Intel. . . .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

His full biography here:

Additional excerpt:

Richard Alan Miller has been at the forefront of many fields during his long and varied career. A solid-state physicist with graduate work at MIT, Miller was involved in groundbreaking work for cloaked agencies in the late '60s and '70s. A colleague of Dr. Stanley Krippner, Miller co-authored in 1973 the paper, The Holographic Concept of Reality - a document whose implications for psychoenergetic systems are only now beginning to be realized.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes, as I said the "X-files" reference is a rock-solid evidence of his expertise in physics. Dude, I always thought that X-files were a documentary.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Yes, as I said the "X-files" reference is a rock-solid evidence of his expertise in physics. Dude, I always thought that X-files were a documentary.

Where is your basis for your mockery?

Or are you just having fun?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Where is your basis for your mockery?

My basis for mockery? Sorry dude, but when I see X-files and aphrodisiac recipes in the resume, I can't take it as a science reference.

Or are you just having fun?

I don't typically find material written by mages (dressed appropriately, in robes with lace around fluted sleeves) who resort to crystal balls as their data source. So yes, that's plenty fun. And Harry Potter is a physicist, too.

edit on 28-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Harry Potter doesn't use crystal balls, and his most powerful magic was the power of love and determination to live. Sound pretty similar to what modern psychics do today, with astounding results.

Carry on with thy ignorance.
edit on CWednesdaypm262605f05America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Harry Potter doesn't use crystal balls

Did I say he did? But he does have a couple of cool wands, doesn't he?

and his most powerful magic was the power of love and determination to live.

What about the power of the Schumann resonance, which is the topic of this thread?

Yeah well, go ahead and call me ignorant. I admit I'm not as well versed in magik spells and New Age stones as you probably are.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I could explain how his wand uses Schumann resonance (through the metaphorical examples conveniently provided by J.K. Rowling) but I don't think you'd listen.

And by the way, I don't use spells. Trying to manipulate karma and the natural energies of the world is a dangerous art that can easily turn on you, because no one really knows how it works yet. I do use stones, because crystals are proven to have vibrational qualities.

And because I've done research on Universal Harmonics.
edit on CWednesdaypm080832f32America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Synthetic Telepathy

Continuing:

One week after the delivery of that paper, four men came into my place of business, two in suits and two in full Army dress. The two suits held me under close arrest, while the two Army personnel went through my files, pulling anything related to "Embryonic Holography." The paper was rewritten from old notes and memory, but it was not the same.

What got this paper classified "top secret" for almost 20 years was that it was critical for the use of Allan Frey's study, and its possible application to mind control. I never was able to draw what was so important in that initial paper until I began researching this paper, more than 24 years later. I will discuss those aspects further into this document.

In 1961, Allan Frey, a freelance biophysicist and engineering psychologist, reported that humans could hear microwaves. Most United States scientists dismissed this discovery as the result of outside noise.

James C. Linn offered a more technical description of the experiment.

"Frey found that human subjects exposed to 1310 MHz and 2982 MHz microwaves at average power densities of 0.4 to 2 mW/cm2 perceived auditory sensations described as buzzing or knocking sounds. The sensation occurred instantaneously at average incident power densities well below that necessary for known biological damage and appeared to originate from within or near the back of the head."

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We develop the possibility of mind control and the first people to jump on it is the military.

Typical.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We develop the possibility of mind control and the first people to jump on it is the military.

Typical.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

John St Clair Akwei
vs
National Security Agency
Ft George G. Meade, MD, USA
(Civil Action 92-0449)

From the above:

Signals Intelligence (SICINT)

The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and track persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves.

The NSA/DoD [Department of Defense] developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether manmade or organic, that have electrical activity.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"United States Patent 3,951,134, Malech April 20, 1976 --Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brain Waves" by James F. Marino

From the above:

"NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals lntelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.S. NSA agents in remote offices can instantly identify (using~ RNM) any individual spotted in public who is in contact with surveillance subject."

-- NSA Whistleblower
John St. Clair Akwei

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I do use stones

I see! Nothing like stones that have Money powers, Protection powers and even Evil Eye protection powers!

And of course, you can shield yourself from evil EMF with New Age crystals.

because crystals are proven to have vibrational qualities.

Do you hear constant buzz?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Synthetic Telepathy

I googed "allan h. frey's work." It brought up

"Human auditory system response to Modulated electromagnetic energy.

ALLAN H Frey

General Electric Advanced Electronics Center

Cornell University, Ithaca, New York

Frey, Allan H. Human auditory systems response to modulated electromagnetic energy.

J. Appl. Physiol. 17(4):689-692. 1962- "

Just ignore them.

They are showing themselves for what they are trying to cover over real projects with their usual tactics.

DARPA is full on working on synthetic telepathy.

Before being vocalized, speech exists as word-specific neural signals in the mind. Darpa wants to develop technology that would detect these signals of “pre-speech,” analyze them, and then transmit the statement to an intended interlocutor. Darpa plans to use EEG to read the brain waves. It’s a technique they’re also testing in a project to devise mind-reading binoculars that alert soldiers to threats faster the conscious mind can process them.

The project has three major goals, according to Darpa. First, try to map a person’s EEG patterns to his or her individual words. Then, see if those patterns are generalizable — if everyone has similar patterns. Last, “construct a fieldable pre-prototype that would decode the signal and transmit over a limited range.”

The military has been funding a handful of mind-tapping technology recently, and already have monkeys capable of telepathic limb control. Telepathy may also have advantages beyond covert battlefield chatter. Last year, the National Research Council and the Defense Intelligence Agency released a report suggesting that neuroscience might also be useful to “make the enemy obey our commands.” The first step, though, may be getting a grunt to obey his officer’s remotely-transmitted thoughts.

Wired magazine

The brain-computer interface would use a noninvasive brain imaging technology like electroencephalography to let people communicate thoughts to each other. For example, a soldier would "think" a message to be transmitted and a computer-based speech recognition system would decode the EEG signals. The decoded thoughts, in essence translated brain waves, are transmitted using a system that points in the direction of the intended target.

wired 2nd article

they already have some working versions:

Early on the afternoon of April 1, Adam Wilson posted a message to Twitter. But instead of using his hands to type, the University of Wisconsin biomedical engineer used his brain. "USING EEG TO SEND TWEET," he thought.

That message may be a modern equivalent of Alexander Graham Bell’s "Mr. Watson, come here. I want to see you." Brain-computer interfaces are no longer just a gee-whiz technology, but a platform for researchers interested in immediate real-world applications for people who can think, but can’t move.

"We’re more interested in the applications," said Justin Williams, head of the University of Wisconsin’s Neural Interfaces lab. "How do we actually make these technologies useful for people with disabilities?"

wired 3rd article

This is what they freely print. Imagine what they have in the black side of all this that is top secret.

I have said a lot more if you have understood what I said...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I googled "patent 3,951,134 used on the Iraqis?" and it brought up the blog article "United States Patent 3,951,134, Malech April 20, 1976 --Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brain Waves" by James F. Marino.

Here is an excerpt from this blogger's Complete Profile:

Through Wireless fMRI & (EEG)- Computer To Brain interfacing via NSA artificial intelligence computers, NSA has remotely accessed this author's brainwaves for decades. NSA sees what I see through my eyes by electronically intercepting & decoding images stored within the visual cortex region of my brain. As such, without my consent NSA has used me to spy on others. The NSA's Signals Intelligence EMF Scanning Network can be used to remotely access the unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment frequencies of any American citizen's brain, as the result of a national brain fingerprinting program secretly implemented in 1981, under Executive Order 12333 - Google: John St. Clair Akwei VS NSA

They are doing this, there is no question. Doesn't matter if it's one of these patents or one they have top secret. You notice how hard they are fighting against this. They don't want this known publicly.

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

patent 3951134

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If this patent doesn't work, why would it be assigned to a major space-industry sub-contractor? They don't know what they're doing?

Because they applied for it? The USPTO doesn't require proof, nor even plausibility, except in the case of perpetual motion devices. Just originality.

I've seen a lot of goofy-assed patents. In some companies you're required to generate patent activity. We've patented some things we weren't sure would work but saw other people working toward and wanted to pin it down before they got there. In those cases, we generated bafflegab to cover the empty spots, it's way better to state something somewhat wrong than to be vague, as least as far as getting that thing to issue. The important parts are the claims, not the description of theory.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join