It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by pianopraze
MindWar - Col. Aquino

Following up on this 1980 document, I see it’s housed on the Temple of Set website. The title of the paper is “From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory.” The co-author of the paper is listed as Colonel Paul E. Valley, Commander, and the organization is the Headquareters, 7th Psychological Operations Group, United States Army Reserve, Presidio of San Francisco, California.

I googled “mindwar” which brought up an article dealing with this same document, but it listed the co-author Col. “Vallely” – spelled differently. Evidently Vallely is the correct spelling. I see a Wikipedia article about him, which also references the same document. Click on it. He looks like a nice guy, doesn’t he?

And I’m intrigued by this emblem at the top of the .pdf file:

Amazing.

It is housed On the Temple of Set website because that is Aquino's personal website. And he keeps that paper on the internet.

Rense connected some interesting dots to 9/11 linking MK ULTRA, Aquino, New Earth Battalion, Remote Viewing... etc etc.. this is all connected, or at least on the same flow chart diagram. Some of it connects directly some of it indirectly.

I'll say it again here. The truth/lie is deferent at every level.

The New Earth Battalion covers Remote Viewing.
Remote Viewing covers MK ULTRA.
MK ULTRA covers the black projects.... of varying levels.

I might add Monroe's Hemi-sync technology was used in the remote viewing and lower levels.

I can not recommend these highly enough: amazon link to Monroe Wave series.

Those videos are by a real Army remote viewer, and he mentions several of the key players I mentioned in my last reply to you. Puthoff, Targ etc... interestingly enough AP is kept out of most of the history of remote viewing... probably because he's closer to the heart of the black and invisible power players in all this.

McMoneagle was another interesting remote viewer. His Website. He says this on there:

Hemi-Sync™
from Joe, on July 29th, 2006
Hemi-Sync Questions inevitably pop up. Eventually, someone asks; “What frequencies are used for…?” Don’t feel bad. Curiosity happens. I’m sure you’ll like the answer, its complex and sort of mind boggling. It’s the reason that most companies out there who try to copy what Bob Monroe did never get it right.

There’s a “slew” [that's deep southern for a whole bunch] of frequencies produced in any given Hemi-Sync product and they differ for each ear, as well as a “reach,” or as they say up north of Bal’mer City, range or spread, which are designed to cover at least most everyone or about eighty percent of the population at large. But, that’s not what’s important about Hemi-Sync. It’s the third frequency which your own brain invents that makes the difference. And of course there are some other somewhat complicating differences that come into play as well.

For instance, let’s take a mix of just four Hemi-Sync signals as an example. For simplicity, we’ll label them using “L” for left ear and “R” for right ear; “1″ for first signal, “2″ for second, and so forth, through the “4th signal.” So we have L1, L2, L3, and L4 mixing with R1, R2, R3, and R4. They in turn produce “M” which represents “A Mix Signal,” M1, M2, M3, and M4, which has been created by your brain.

But wait! Your brain will then mix M1 with L1, for M1(2), and M1 with R1, for R1(2), M2(2), R2(2), etc., and then we have a further sub-mix of M1(2) with R2(2) for a MM(2) etc. These are called sub-harmonic mixes. These sub-harmonic mixes are compounded and stacked at specific points throughout the CD play out, where other new L1 and R1 frequencies are then specifically introduced for specific reaches at specific times throughout the Hemi-Sync exercise; kind of like developing music inside your head, only it’s your brain that’s building and playing it, not the CD. And this was all developed over a very long time, through trial and error by Robert Monroe himself, in his lab, using his explorer group, himself, and hands-on mixing equipment. He did this running through each exercise over and over again, tweaking it as he went, a little bit here a little bit there, while watching the results as he went, watching the effects, until he locked down what he wanted to do and produce. To say that he was a gifted man would be an understatement.

So…it’s easier to answer questions about Hemi-Sync by letting you know what works for me. There is a lovely exercise which walks you through a garden, which is part of the Surgical Recovery package. I use that piece for both pain control and for sleeping after surgery. It’s remarkable, at least for me! For someone else…it may give you hives or keep you awake all night, I don’t know. I just know Hemi-Sync works, and the magic of it is in trying it until you find something that works for you, finding the right CD or tool, the right exercise that fits what you want to do with it. In the future all that may change, but for now, that’s what I know about it.

link

You can imagine the black projects with unlimited disposable subjects took this experimentation to the Nth degree and have progressed it a lot further... what can't you do with an unlimited budget and a belief in these technologies which are working... especially when you mix in MK techniques where the subject is in an alter which only knows this works... without the normal doubt/skepticism fears of ridicule you get from living in normal society. They only know they perform or suffer the consequnces...

Here are some more Remote Viewing video by primary sources:
Hal Puthoff:

Russel Targ:

Ingo Swann (I think I bought this DVD):

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: adding info

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Your good at the two step and spin... and ignoring all the papers on biology which are saying the same thing I'm saying.

I am constantly amazed at how much you guys can spin.I must wonder why you do it. What is the agenda here.

Mwa ha ha! I am They®! Our agenda is to suppress you!

Actually it looks like you're quoting the same one over and over, and the guy, Neil Cherry, is using one paper as the basis of most of his premises. I'm using time between simulation runs to read his source material and his source material's source material up the chain. It's lengthy, but interesting, although so far my impression is going to be that the original research on which it was all based was likely incorrect and has since been passed by, which would be sort of lethal to Cherry's argument.

Get back to you later.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The New Earth Battalion covers Remote Viewing.
Remote Viewing covers MK ULTRA.
MK ULTRA covers the black projects.... of varying levels.

MK Ultra and remote viewing were two totally different projects, and the MK series terminated long ago.

There's been plenty of others since, but MK is long gone. There were a lot of other projects in the MK series than Ultra, as well. Ultra was intended to provide control of intelligence assets - making sure your spies couldn't divulge info or be turned to the dark side and that double agents stayed loyal.

There was some SRI input into some really whack-job Army projects, like Uncle Al's Human Capability Funhouse, but not into Ultra - Ultra wasn't about RV.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Indeed i agree with your last post, but better to expose it here on a conspiracy website where we are just quote unquote crazies posting insane conspiracy theories than elsewhere.

Synchronicity being what it is, will do the rest.

Everything that is known cannot always be said. Nor consciously remembered, only rabbit trails to Alice land. Does this make the unknown known untrue? Or does insanity hold the key to reality?

I think that the time and effort that serious researchers put into this forum is a significant part of the waking up process that is going on in the world today: Thank God!! Trolls on threads are simply playing on the wrong team and are best ignored.

I hear you about the danger faced by whistleblowers. It's up to thinking people to discern what is being communicated by various means and to simply look around us and put two and two together. We're all in this together.

Yeah the "crazies" are the ones who are in touch with what it is to be truly human: we've got a heart as well as a mind. The mind can always rationalize things, but the heart knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You know, I was ready to bite into you, but I came across this gem from my posting long ago looking for some of the foia documents that I posted showing the connections between MK ULTRA and psychic research... and trust me there are some real gems:

I am putting information out. Feel free to believe whatever you choose. I would probably not believe anything about MK ULTRA beyond the foia documents given a choice. It is a much better world to live in if this were not true and I don't belittle anyone for not believing it.

And I realized I've come a long way on ats, some for the good, some for the worse. I've gotten very sick of people like you and I've become to belligerent. I lump all the past trolls into the person I'm dealing with now... and that's really not good of me.

So believe what you will. Spin what you will.

There is a lot more in heaven and earth than fit in your philosophy. And maybe I get so frustrated is because I'm mad at myself... it reminds me of where I used to be and what I used to believe, and the innocence I used to have... and wish I still did.

This is not a topic that is easy to get your mind around. The mind slams shut when faced with the pure evil of what has, and continues to happen.

So feel free to ignore what I post, it's not for you. It's for the Mary's of the world and others who want to know about this topic. Those that do are coming here for a reason. Many probably seeking to disprove something. Something horrible. Something they can't even believe, even though they know it from within.

Sometimes memories are plural instead of singular... and they follow a faintly heard melody dimly remembered.

You will never understand this.

This isn't for you.

But if you want to learn, the info is here for you too. But if you do you will have to get past the edges of your academic box. You have to wander into murky waters where truth, half-truth, baloney and more mix and mingle in ways you object too. This is an area purposefully kept black. Disclosure comes in bits and pieces. Often real truth is given by dis-info agents wrapped in pure crap... to purposefully make the water murkier... and those that have real information often have their minds split by MK and don't know themselves which part is absolute fact, which is false memory, and which is programed dis-info. And some of them don't even know their minds are split by MK.

So I'm going to focus on talking to Mary and others. If you want to learn feel free.

It really is not polite to poop in another mans sandbox though. If you want to contribute please do, but quit telling me what can and can't be. Especially on things you really don't know much about.

MK ULTRA officially ended long ago. But MK was a technology. That technology is used in SEARS training, in guantanemo, and many, many other places.

There is black beyond black. Many here know that. If you can't accept it fine. But understand, because you don't know it or don't believe it does not make it so.

Maybe if you listen, read, and read between the lines you will find something interesting is going on right before your eyes in this thread. Some things can never be said. Some things can never be taught, only intuitively grasped. There is a lot more here than you know.

BLANK stated that BLANK and a former student BLANK was considerably advanced in thought projection by hypnotism.
BLANK could cause a subject to hypnotic trance to read from a closed book a considerable distance away.
BLANK stated that about 1 out of 20 subjects have sufficient clairvoyance to be able to do thought projection.
on the last day of the two periods of training BLANK introduced the student to a man who was waiting for an appointment with BLANK The student was introduced as an expert hypnotist who wished to try an experiment on the man.

link

We find a familiar name pop up:

In 1952, Andrija Puharich presented a paper, An Evaluation of the Possible Uses of ESP in Psychological Warfare, to a secret Pentagon gathering. In 1953, he lectured the US Air Force researchers on methods of increasing or decreasing telepathy. He mostly worked on follow-up studies of Soviet experiments. He described biological explanations and hypothetical possibilities for psi [psychic abilities] and also underlined the effects of drugs, which were consistent with the CIA's mind control programs and findings of that era. P. 110, 111

link

I'm at the end of what I can post in this post but there is lots, lots more. There were entire sub projects devoted to psychic research in MK ULTRA. SRI's remote viewing came out of this... there were black programs doing it too...

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I think that the time and effort that serious researchers put into this forum is a significant part of the waking up process that is going on in the world today: Thank God!! Trolls on threads are simply playing on the wrong team and are best ignored.

I hear you about the danger faced by whistleblowers. It's up to thinking people to discern what is being communicated by various means and to simply look around us and put two and two together. We're all in this together.

Yeah the "crazies" are the ones who are in touch with what it is to be truly human: we've got a heart as well as a mind. The mind can always rationalize things, but the heart knows.

Synchronistically I was coming to the same conclusion as you typed that... I took hours writing that reply searching some of my old threads.

So I will endeavor to respond to you and others interested, not the trolls.

I'm trying to go through and respond to each of your posts. You have posted so much good stuff.

Notice how the same players keep coming up? I really need to make big diagram... but it is so overwhelming.

I'm trying to get all this research together so I can post it in a coherent fashion.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The debunkers here show AP's words true (ibid AP bio):

This was the time when science and scientists were particularly snobbish and dogmatic. With enormous defense funds shoveled to them, the scientific hierarchy and many of the scientists were overbearing. They wished to brook no challenge to their superiority, and to the notion that material science was already perfect. Humans were regarded as simply biological machines and meat computers. The prevailing mystique of materialism thoroughly pervaded the scientific community. Anything outside this pale was castigated. In short, science itself had almost turned into a cult of materialism and was itself secretly manipulated and controlled. All science is patronized; someone has to pay for it. If one controls the funds and what those funds are allotted to, one controls the scientists and the direction of scientific research. In controlling the funds, the secret Elite through a shadow government is easily able to control science.

You're referring to the book written by Puharich's second wife Bep Hermans Memories of a Maverick? Which chapter is the quote from? From uri-geller.com:

Memories Of A Maverick

Published by Pi. by H.G.M. Hermans
P.O. Box 11, 3140 AA Maassluis, The Netherlands ISBN 90-804310-1-X

Contents

Acknowledgments

Foreword

Interment at devotion, North Carolina

Early life and adolescent

College and Medical School

Round Table Foundation - Eileen Garrett

Dr. Vinod - Harry Stone - Peter Hurkos

California - The Sacred Mushroom - Arigo

New York - Hearing Aid - UFO's

Uri Geller - The Nine

ELF - Iceland Papers - Tesla - Pachita

Mexico - North Carolina, Water-energy-, cancer-, healing- and ELF-research

Publications and Patents by Henry K. Puharich, M.D.

Index

And is her name "H.G.M. Hermans"? "Bep" is a nickname?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The quote is from this chapter.

I think you are correct:

In her book Memories of a Maverick, Puharich's former wife H.G.M. Hermans describes Puharich as being "too gullible, too naive", although balancing that with the testimony of Aldous Huxley, who labeled him "one of the most brilliant minds in parapsychology".

link

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

That is from his website under biography, link.

On the "Links" page, is this:

"Puharich: A Way to Peace through ELF Waves":

An excerpt from Memories of a Maverick :

"A frequency of 7.82 Hz is present on the planet all the time. It is the frequency that has a powerful effect on all living things."

"We know that if the power spectrum of the magnetic waves in the human body peaks at a center frequency (measured by, nuclear magnetic resonance techniques, by EEG, and the magnetoencephalogram) of 8 Hz, spreading out around that center frequency up to about 200 to 300 Hz on each side band, that body will be a normally operating physiological system. Why is this so? Because this 8 Hz frequency is the spin-spin coupling constant of the hydrogen atom, especially in resonant hydrogen bonding of DNA. It is the hydrogen bond that resonates at this frequency; this is what keeps the hydrogen bond stable. But if it deviates the least bit from 8 Hz. toward, say, 6 Hz, or goes over 11 Hz, there will be a triggering of DNA replication. And that can have many different effects...."

"1) In mice, irradiation with 20 to 25 Hz magnetic waves for two months produces cancer. This form of cancer induction can appear in any organ of the body. The most sensitive organ is the hemopoetic system.

"2) In humans, 6 Hz ELF irradiation for 1 to 3 days continuously. produces the following effects: a) cardiac palpitation, b) tension headaches, c) bradycardia, d) psychological depression, and c) memory disturbance. These effects are due to suppression of norepinephrine production affecting particularly the brain stem. The overall effect is that of cholinergia.

"3) In humans, 11 to 15 Hz ELF irradiation for one to three days produces in susceptible individuals manic behavior which in a crowd situation can spill over into riotous behavior. The signs are: a) increase in the heart rate and in metabolism usually connected with stimulation of the adrenal cortex, and brain stem, triggered by an overproduction of norepinephrine. The overall condition is that of adrenergia....."

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That is from his website under biography, link.

I'm intrigued by the term "non-hertzian":

In his everlasting need for new knowledge, Dr. Puharich turned to physics and tracked the footsteps of the Yugoslav scientist, Dr. Nicola Tesla, who experimented with new kind of electromagnetic waves in the beginning of the 20th century. During his own tests, Dr. Puharich found that these waves, known to science as Extremely Low Frequency non-hertzian electromagnetic waves (E.L.F or scalar waves), could have a dramatic effect on both people and the environment, for better or worse.

On the one hand, we have mainstream science using the term "ELF," but they're not talking about "non-hertzian" at all! Correct? And they're not describing ELF as scalar, either. Correct?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That technology is used in SEARS training

What is that? I googled it but can't find what the letters of the acronym stand for.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The quote is from this chapter.

So, it's Col. Tom Bearden speaking, I take it, according to H.G.M. (Bep) Hermans:

One of these scientists was Tom Bearden, a nuclear engineer, and long time friend of Andrija.

In his "Memory of Andrija Puharich," he gives us a good idea of the opposition to his work Andrija faced during the "tumultuous 1960's and 1970's".

Very interesting.

I googled Bearden's website cheniere.org for "Memory of Andrija Puharich" and came up with 3 references to Andrija Puharich, none of which are that title:

"ASSOCIATION OF DISTINGUISHED AMERICAN SCIENTISTS":

Dr. Andrija Puharich, for his rigorous scientific studies of psychokinesis, which then inspired other physical scientists such as Dr. Hal Puthoff and Dr. Russell Targ of SRI to perform such rigorous experiments. These experiments did demonstrate positive results under impeccable laboratory conditions, although the fundamental active mechanism involved has remained elusive and no convincing theoretical model has been forthcoming,

"REFERENCES":

49. Puharich, Andrija, "The Work of Nikola Tesla Ca. 1900 and its Relationship to Physics, Bioenergy and Healing," paper read at the International Inter-disciplinary Conference on Consciousness and Healing, Oct. 13, 1976, University of Toronto.)

and "WEAPONS THAT USE TIME-REVERSED ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES":

Beginning in July 1976, powerful new Soviet "over-the-horizon radars" (the in- famous Woodpeckers) became operational. Extensive weather engineering over the U.S. has been accomplished by these weapon systems. (This has been separately documented by the present author; C. B. Baker, editor of Youth Action News; Andrew Michrowski of Canada's Planetary Association for Clean Energy (PACE); and other researchers such as Andrija Puharich.)

It's good to discover that there is a link between Puharich and Bearden. As indicated by my previous posts about Bearden, I trust that his heart is in the right place and that he is knowledgeable. So, what about Puharich? Was his heart in the right place?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

You know, I was ready to bite into you,

Chew away, I have a thick hide, but be ready to substantiate each bite with logic, reason and believable sources. "educate yourself" would not be one of those.

I've gotten very sick of people like you and I've become to belligerent. I lump all the past trolls into the person I'm dealing with now... and that's really not good of me.

The people who actually understand some of what you're talking about? Those the people you're sick of? I'm not trolling, I'm just not agreeing with you where I understand you to be wrong. That's the beginning of discussion. People like you always want others to be open-minded, but generally what they really mean when they say that is either "believe anything" or "I'm defining 'open minded' to be my point of view". You may find my introduction of counter-example and logic to your discussion irritating, but it's not disingenuous.

So believe what you will. Spin what you will.

There is a lot more in heaven and earth than fit in your philosophy. And maybe I get so frustrated is because I'm mad at myself... it reminds me of where I used to be and what I used to believe, and the innocence I used to have... and wish I still did.

Hm. Where to begin on this reply. I've worked on, or been peripherally associated with, or been on the user end of some of what's been tossed around here. I lost my innocence about (counts on fingers...) 24 years back. That doesn't mean I believe anything I hear, at least not without some substantiation. (grin) Heck, you never stop losing your innocence working in this field, both good and bad. While most of it's boring, occasionally it's enlightening for good or bad. Occasionally, you see bright spots, sometimes people have sense. Mostly not.

This is not a topic that is easy to get your mind around. The mind slams shut when faced with the pure evil of what has, and continues to happen.

My impression of the Ultra series from stories you hear in the community is that it started off with good intent. However, you get agency types with no oversight and a big budget and there's no telling what will happen. "How do we know our spies aren't double agents", "How do we make sure our double agents aren't faking it and stay turned" and "How do we keep our spies from spilling the beans when someone's got a soldering iron up their arse" are not ignoble ends to pursue. It's just that it ended up with spectacular mission creep and no one saying "this is out of control" with enough clout to put a foot down and stop it. There was also a real fear that the Chinese were doing the same thing, and instead of a missile gap they were afraid there was a brainwashing gap, so there was pressure from above for them to really figure out how do it on demand like flipping a switch. Thus you beget *holes like Gottlieb and Cameron.

You have to wander into murky waters where truth, half-truth, baloney and more mix and mingle in ways you object too.

You should reject the baloney parts, and question the half-truths. That's what I'm doing. Otherwise you don't find real truth, it's more like the telephone game when you were a kid.

Often real truth is given by dis-info agents wrapped in pure crap... to purposefully make the water murkier... and those that have real information often have their minds split by MK ...

It's a closed mind that perceives dissent and disagreement to be 'dis-info'. You might try opening your mind to the fact that there can be truths you don't agree with.

It really is not polite to poop in another mans sandbox though. If you want to contribute please do, but quit telling me what can and can't be. Especially on things you really don't know much about.

Well, it's the three amigos' sandbox, we just throw the sand at each other here. And you'd be surprised what I know - try reading my posts, I'm not trolling you, even though I'm not agreeing with you a lot.

MK ULTRA officially ended long ago. But MK was a technology. That technology is used in SEARS training...

MK was a group of somewhat related projects that ranged from germ warfare to infrastructure damage to getting in and out of installations uncaught to mind control. Ultra was just one. MK is not a technology, but technologies came out of most of the MK groups that are still around. Oh, and that's "SERE" and no, they don't. Unless smacking you around and sleep depriving you after a week of eating bugs and cattail tubers counts.

Now, there was some really oddball stuff the Army was doing in the '80s you might be interested in, but there's not much real info out there that I've seen. Some of it was useful, some was iffy, some was bogus, like anything else I suppose.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hi there Mary Rose,

In 2008 I heard about HAARP for the first time and read every article about Tesle I could find on the internet. The biggest impression on me was how he was so incredibly intelligent, way before his time, and had a wonderful heart to boot! To want to provide the human race with free power, was so selfless, spiritually advanced, compasionate and truly beautiful.

It saddens me that the Bob Marley song 'Redemption Song' where he says: '..how long shall they kill our profits...for we stand aside and look..' (or something to that effect) is also applicable to so many beautiful humans and is an every day occurance in this crazy race to madness. If they don't kill the special ones, they steal their work for profiteering and selfish motives.

Those that run this world have ablsolutely no interest in bettering the human condition, brotherhood of man, or unity that makes us one.

Tesla was very special.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

link

The link is to redpill.dailygrail.com, which there is the statement:

Puharich related that during testing at SRI, Geller was seen . . .

If you click on "related" you get "SURFING THE E.L.F. WAVES WITH ANDRIJA PUHARICH," an interview that appeared in Reality Hackers Magazine in 1988. This interview says that Puharich collaborated with Bucky Fuller at his research center in Maine! Bucky Fuller is one of my heroes.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I like the way you think.

I am hopeful that we're witnessing a gradual shift away from acquiescing to those who presently run this world and toward a better paradigm because people are getting educated - not indoctrinated - but truly educated.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This interview says that Puharich collaborated with Bucky Fuller at his research center in Maine!

Guess what else it says?

Puharich said Uri Geller is an E.T.

Yeah it's about that rabbit hole!

I'm not saying I don't believe it. Not saying that at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That technology is used in SEARS training

What is that? I googled it but can't find what the letters of the acronym stand for.

Because I can't spell or remember sometiems.. it's SERE training:
military link
WIKI

What goes on is classified, but it includes learning to deal with torture.

This guy was handled with kid gloves and only lasted a few seconds... and had an option to quit.

Want to help Navy SEALs stay mentally fit enough to survive capture by the enemy? Good. Just let me put this cloth over your face while I fill my water bucket.

The military trains its troops to deal with the contingencies of getting stranded behind enemy lines. That involves passing a rigorous course called Survival Evasion Resistance Escape, or SERE — which, for elite commandos, simulates capture and torture. If SERE sounds familiar, that’s probably because former Air Force psychologists involved in the program brought its harshest methods, like waterboarding, to the CIA shortly after 9/11 for use against captured terrorists. The rest is infamy.

Navy Commandos Expect Their Shrinks to Be Waterboarded

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I can't watch that video.

In fact, I can't watch violent movies. I can watch movies that have violence in them, but if it's bad, I must shut my eyes.

Isn't that interesting? I can deal with the horrifying subjects we're dealing with on this thread, but I can't watch. I think if you made me watch, I might go crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From uri-geller.com: "Quantum Teleportation:Synchronicity and ESP"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This interview says that Puharich collaborated with Bucky Fuller at his research center in Maine!

Guess what else it says?

Puharich said Uri Geller is an E.T.

Yeah it's about that rabbit hole!

I'm not saying I don't believe it. Not saying that at all.

There are several levels of dis-info in all of this. And a common dis-info technique you will see all over this board is cover a topic you don't want out in poop... so it is so smelly people turn away in disgust. You have to learn to control your gag reflex because the horrible truths are much more horrendous than poop.

This UFO is a common meme running through a lot of this, and I think it is actually level of dis-info programmed into the system so that people will write of the whole thing.

Let's go back to the "turkey farm" and you will notice it there also:
link

I had no idea what "the experimental school" entailed, and I was sick with worry about my fourteen-year-old son. But Andy's letters soon reassured me that nothing dangerous, weird or spooky was going on. On the contrary, he was really having a wonderful experience. All the kids lived by themselves at the "Turkey Farm", a house on the estate, and maintained a strict daily routine of meditation, dream telling sessions, hobby time, workouts and swimming. They took turns cleaning the house and do the cooking. Either Andrija or somebody else would give talks on the hazards of drugs or smoking, or any subject they felt was detrimental to the physical or emotional well being of the youngsters. Andy wrote that his father also gave interesting talks on religion, the Self, and personal growth, but that he could not always understand what daddy was talking about, because the words he used were too difficult for his limited English.

But Andy never told me what it meant to be a "space kid" until recently. If he had told me back then that each kid was hypnotized in order to go back to his "parent civilization," I would probably have flipped, and kept him home.

According to Andy, most of the kids present came from another planet. They had voluntarily returned to planet Earth to help in the raising of human consciousness. By being born as a human they had to go through the same things anyone has to go through, meaning that they could also get trapped by all the earthly distractions and forget about their true self. "That's why daddy set up that program," Andy told me, "to remind those kids of their mission in life, or at least tell them what they were, and what their mission was. Also to help them evolve themselves, and teach them how to use the knowledge they already had. Even the child Jesus was born as a regular human being," my son continued, "and he had to evolve himself just like anyone else. As he grew up he knew that inside he had all knowledge, but that he was too trapped in his ordinary life. So he went into the desert for forty day to drop all earthly desires, to let go of self, and become a higher spirit. Buddha in fact did the same."

The program with the kids lasted until the end of August, but all through 1975 and early 1976, young people from all over the world kept coming to Ossining. After reading Uri they were no longer afraid to talk about their psychic abilities: telepathy, psychokinesis, psychometry, and metal bending. Some of them turned out to be healers, others channeling mediums. Andrija was so impressed with the young people that he wrote a book, entitled Time No Longer

I can speculate that '___' which makes some people see aliens or ascended masters or the like is part of what is used and warped in a controlled fashion.

This all ties into how child slave trade all over the world and how under MK/'___' were reprogramed. One of note is Anne Hamilton-Byrne (Julian Assange was one of her's) she sold children all over the world, got her '___' from the sea ayayae and was part of this world wide black group.
link

Ostensibly she was just a cult leader, but when you start tracing the links you see it quickly ties to US MK, NAZI MK, and politicians you know here in the US. I will remind again of the Conspiracy of Silence video which shows this in the US [ref Aquino, child slavery, child prostitution, killing children, and MK in that video]. This was a world wide program... and fed tens of thousands of children into the MK program for experimentation with black psychic programs...

I try to avoid AJ but this interview is interesting on this topic:
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typos

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: adding info

edit on 21-3-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join