It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another thread that makes me want to vomit up my soul.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

sorry you feel that way but i must commend you for your eloquent choice of words there.

Sometimes i think people have just numbed themselves to so much. it makes you wonder how they can stomach witnessing these things day in and day out all over the news, but I have been there.... numb.

knowing no hero is just going to come and make all this go away but people keep putting more and more people that just sweep problems under the rug in power. you get to a point where it seems hopeless and start becoming this numb cynical creature that can't allow themselves to care anymore about things so distant from them... or angry at the fools you think are just wishful thinking that it's ever going to end.

lately is the first time in a long time that SOMETIMES... i feel there is hope. people are getting tattled on all over the place and these things give me hope. information is coming through to more and more people... of whom to look towards to pin all this greed and callousness on.

Just try to feel uplifted that there is at least differences of opinion in this thread and that everybody is not all "kill the Jews" or "destroy iran"

there are at least people in here trying to see and understand what is REALLY going on and that it should have never amounted to this in the first place.
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Oil, mayhem and killing peopel defending their countries is in the people's best interest? Or is it in Big Business' best interest? Which America is thgis actually serving, hmm?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Flight crew with the 17th AV btn, 604th trans, 335th trans, for the first 9 months. Perimeter squad leader at ChuLai for the next 3 months.
The 17th, 604th and 335th were Huey helicopter companies. My heart bleeds for the young men who are constantly cycled into combat by the cowards who call themselves our leaders. Non of them ever did more than fight their way into the deferment line. This scum is not fit to lick the boots of the brave young solders they use as pawns in their never ending quest for power and money.
Thank You for asking about my service. I am all done with this thread, I think I will go outside and throw-up now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You don't have a soul
if you want to see Jews and Americans
killed. As Iran is trying and wants to do
through a nuclear bomb.

This anti-Semitic holocaust denying
makes me want to diarrhea my intestines.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phcaan

Flight crew with the 17th AV btn, 604th trans, 335th trans, for the first 9 months. Perimeter squad leader at ChuLai for the next 3 months.
The 17th, 604th and 335th were Huey helicopter companies. My heart bleeds for the young men who are constantly cycled into combat by the cowards who call themselves our leaders. Non of them ever did more than fight their way into the deferment line. This scum is not fit to lick the boots of the brave young solders they use as pawns in their never ending quest for power and money.
Thank You for asking about my service. I am all done with this thread, I think I will go outside and throw-up now.

Its called "I lost my American Dream Syndrome"
along with that one also believes he loses his own respect.
Maybe you are a disillusioned by your lost Vote. and you have lost faith in your country. You blame a war on a President then the next war is by a another President then when all else fails "Lets blame the war on the guys shooting rifles.
Talk about Vomit.
Just because the Vietnam war was rationalized as lost and Hippies spat in soldiers faces doesn't mean the war was really lost. Had we never fought that war, who is to tell... maybe way worse could have followed
Same can be said for Iraq. Politicians made it a dirty war. Bad taste in your mouth? You lost sight of the mission statement.
Freedom isn't free and its paid for every day.That we have't been invaded since 1941 is a pretty big Cliche. Freedom is paid for every day and if you ever were a Soldier you know that is TRUE. WE are America. Not the soldiers in the war or in the rear with the gear and not the pentagon desk fliers...we all are

I lost my DREAM 3 years ago.I am flat broke and homeless in 2 weeks But I am still an American. I am still proud. I know also I am still FREE
edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
None of American's Sons and Daughters need to die for Israel's problems and that is all this is about.

Don't want my tax dollars wasted on another bogus war built on bogus schemes. imho

Let Israel make their own wars and stand back and watch.

Remember the USS Liberty and remember JFK. Israel gets zero support.

====

rt.com...

The People’s Daily commentary says, "The United States' motive in parading as a 'protector' of the Arab peoples is not difficult to imagine. The problem is what moral basis does it have for this patronizing and egotistical super-arrogance and self-confidence?"

----

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said that the US criticism of China's stance on Syria is “totally unacceptable.”
"China has always determined its stance on the Syrian issue proceeding from the peace and stability of Syria and the Middle East and from protecting the long-term, fundamental interests of the Syrian and Arab peoples," Hong Lei said on Monday as cited by Reuters.

----

­The United States is beginning to realize the complexity of the situation in Syria and is showing signs of slightly backing off from their previous energetic push for regime change in the country, Jeremy Salt, a professor at Bilkent University, told RT.

=====

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin warned against a military intervention in Syria and an attack on Iran and claimed that the West had backed the Arab Spring revolts to advance its interests in the region.

Instead of promoting democracy the Arab Spring had given rise to religious extremism, Putin said in an article published Monday in the Moscow News daily.

-----

"Learning from that bitter experience, we are against any UN Security Council resolutions that could be interpreted as a signal for a military interference into domestic processes in Syria," Putin said.

He said that any attempt to launch a military action without a UN approval would undermine the world body's role and hurt global security.

"I strongly hope that the United States and other nations will learn from the sad experience and wouldn't try to resort to a forceful scenario in Syria," Putin said. "I can't understand that bellicose itch."

-----

Putin said that the Russian companies lost ground in the countries engulfed by the Arab Spring uprisings and are being replaced by firms from the nations that backed the regime change there.

"That raises a thought that the tragic events to some extent had been driven not by concern about human rights, but a desire by some to redistribute markets," he said. "We mustn't watch that with an Olympian calm."

======

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: More Bogus US Nonsense rejected by China

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I agree with you, but I wonder if America has been neutered.
I mean, what the hell is wrong with us? I look around, and people don't know crap about history, not the REAL history.
It is so transparent what our government is doing, but so many don't get it.
But, in our family, we don't fight foreign wars. That is for mindless drones, human or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

You don't have a soul
through a nuclear bomb.

Pointing out that this is yet another pointless warmongering to make the oil speculators and defence contractors rich, I'm not sure what this has to do with anti-semitism. Being against Israeli politics doesn't automatically mean you hate Jews

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You don't have a soul
through a nuclear bomb.

NO COMMON SENSE!

if the leader of iran really just wants to hurt people...why is he CONSTANTLY announcing it?

IT'S CALLED FAIR WARNING.

or all you know we might be able to translate his words to "LISTEN UP... My country is being threatened by a farse government and I will not stand for it...somebody HELP ME... Somebody STOP ME before i have to bomb this evil government into oblivion!"

OPEN STRAIGHT FORWARD THREATS... much more commendable than the shady covert cowardly hidey boy routine that so many use to deal with WORLD problems...which need TRUTH and OPENNESS.

Not MORE LIES!

Simple stuff just going right over people's heads.
if he really was some kind of terrorist, wouldn't he be pulling all this stuff off undercover?

INSTEAD HE INFORMS THE WHOLE WORLD (or tries to) OF WHAT IS TO HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T KNOCK IT OFF!

but noooooo... this completely escapes so many people!

Here's the thing... i was told that Iraq was all about the bushes trying to usurp power from the current Rothchild, which explains why the UN (dirty as they are) was all against it... or perhaps that was just a ruse. Doesn't make it right but it doesn't reprieve the UN OR Rothchilds of wrongdoing.

The US is yet another country that seems to fuel the disinfo through the media and culture of what is really going on over there... so how much is our government REALLY interested in peace? Probably not so much considering they probably don't see Iran as WRONG in doing WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO... they just don't want them doing it first. we appear to back up Israel while fueling it's turmoil.

The US needs to keep it's nose OUT OF IT.

These are way too lean days for the US to be jumping in the middle of this. i'm not the type who thinks the US would benefit from basically having no foreign policy interaction at all like SOME think, but in this matter right now...some are in bed with the UN, some are just wanting to root out Israel before anyone else does... without a war.

just go back and notice the changes that took place in Israel during the bush administration.

yeah, we seemed to be backing them up at the same time we were holding them back and got them off the west bank for a while... but look at the internal changes that were taking place from the inside!

Iran wants to take it from the outside down to the ground, whereas we wanted to take it down from the inside out and covertly make it our own most likely without any obvious violence or hard feelings.

NOW...having said that... how do any of us know that iran isn't being threatened by one of ITS allies...hmmmm...

to start conflict to get the party started.

this guy is lashing out in the media because he is under pressure. We need to listen VERY CLOSELY to what this guy has to say. No one in this thread has ANY power to draw a conclusion until they can be 100% certain WHO is making these threats!

i mean SPECIFICALLY WHO... not just what country they claim to be from.

edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

a lack of know how on domestic Affairs seems a problem also. may as well through that in too.

But will you come out and say you would be a big strong Soldier if the battle was here at home?

Yeah, throw that comment on the list for over said and under proved.

Jeezo next it will be a "blade of grass" you will be expecting to stop an enemies bullets....My Foot, Same people fighting abroad would be fighting here.
Same people doing Monday Morning Commentary now would be doing that then too

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You don't have a soul
through a nuclear bomb.

Considering Palestinaians, Libyans, Iranians and bin Laden were/are all Semites, that makes your post verrrrry interesting...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

I look around, and people don't know crap about history, not the REAL history.

Stop looking around and asking the wrong crowd.

When agreeing with communists it shows
the lack of intelligence..

Need to read up on the history of islamic terrorist.

When someone understands the
basics of Islam they will understand
that Iran is governed by islamic terrorist.
They are trying to develop a nuclear bomb
to kill Jews and Americans. The point of the thread
is that they have to be stopped so the religious
zealots of iran can not carry out the second holocaust..
While they usher in the end times and the 12th imam
read about that one also...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, they also eat babies and cause AIDS...

So what you're saying is because their religion is different, they want to kill us all and we should deny them the right to self-governance. Uh huh. And I suppose you want the Evangelical variant of Sharia law in the US, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You will be counted as one more person whoi has awakened from the barrage of US Propaganda and bogus religion issues that are behind lots of these problems for money and power.

Do teach ten others these games that are afoot and each of those ten the same.

This whole mess is being staged, and these stage hand minions wanting wars don't have American Interests in mind.

More:

====

www.rense.com...

Defusing Iran's nuclear issue relates directly to Washington designating Syria target one. The road to Tehran runs through Damascus. Both countries are targeted for regime change.

Confronting enemies works best one at a time. If a pro-Western regime replaces Assad, Iran loses its key regional ally. Isolated, it's more vulnerable.

------

"We assess Iran is keeping open the option to develop nuclear weapons," but no evidence suggests an ongoing program. "We do not know if Iran will eventually decide to build nuclear weapons." (It's) technically feasible, but unlikely."

At the same Senate meeting, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA director General David Petraeus, and Joint Chiefs head General Martin Dempsey concurred with Clapper. The alleged Iranian threat is entirely bogus.

-----

In fact, Iran uses a small reactor to produce medical isotopes that require 20% enrichment. On site IAEA cameras monitor operations. So do agency inspections. No evidence suggests diverting uranium for military purposes. Yet the canard's frequently raised.

----

Iranian oil sanctions haven't worked. The embargo's "ridiculous. This has to be one of the most ill thought through schemes ever....Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. This has been a case of the Illuminists' shooting themselves in both feet."

-----

Accusing Iran of developing nuclear weapons is cover for planned regime change. February 24 major media headlines exposed the false charge, at least in part. A previous article explained the following:

In December 2007, America's National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) said:

"We judge with high confidence that in fall 2003, Tehran halted its nuclear weapons program; (perhaps it never existed); we also assess with moderate-to-high confidence that Tehran at a minimum is keeping open the option to develop nuclear weapons..."

---

America wants total regional dominance. Achieving it requires replacing all independent regimes with client ones by any means, including war.

It's happened enough previous times to imagine what's coming, and with it potentially catastrophic consequences. Given America's preemptive nuclear strike policy, the threat is terrifyingly real.

=========

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by phcaan

Its called "I lost my American Dream Syndrome"
along with that one also believes he loses his own respect.
Maybe you are a disillusioned by your lost Vote. and you have lost faith in your country. You blame a war on a President then the next war is by a another President then when all else fails "Lets blame the war on the guys shooting rifles.
Talk about Vomit.
Just because the Vietnam war was rationalized as lost and Hippies spat in soldiers faces doesn't mean the war was really lost. Had we never fought that war, who is to tell... maybe way worse could have followed
Same can be said for Iraq. Politicians made it a dirty war. Bad taste in your mouth? You lost sight of the mission statement.
Freedom isn't free and its paid for every day.That we have't been invaded since 1941 is a pretty big Cliche. Freedom is paid for every day and if you ever were a Soldier you know that is TRUE. WE are America. Not the soldiers in the war or in the rear with the gear and not the pentagon desk fliers...we all are

I lost my DREAM 3 years ago.I am flat broke and homeless in 2 weeks But I am still an American. I am still proud. I know also I am still FREE
edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

You have a strange definition of "free". There is absolutely no rationale for throwing young men into a meatgrinder to stuff the pockets of bankers. World War II was a "dirty" war...our own citizens (The Bush family and The Rockefeller's) funded the Nazi's and the Japanese. It's disgusting...but I do maintain that the likelihood of North American invasion would have been high.

Everything after WWII has been has been an abomination fought solely for stock prices and quarterly reports.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

there seems to be a lot of sympathy I call it Obama Syndrome. "the Im sorry syndrome"

Obama Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which [Obama Supporters] express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. The FBI’s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Obama Syndrome. The Syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of the office of President in which American Voters were held hostage from August 23 to August 28, 2008. In this case, victims became emotionally attached to their captors, and even defended them after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Obama Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the Syndrome in a news broadcast. It was originally defined by psychiatrist Frank Ochberg to aid the management of hostage situations.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

You will be counted as one more person whoi has awakened from the barrage of US Propaganda and bogus religion issues that are behind lots of these problems for money and power.

Do teach ten others these games that are afoot and each of those ten the same.

This whole mess is being staged, and these stage hand minions wanting wars don't have American Interests in mind.

More:

====

www.rense.com...

Defusing Iran's nuclear issue relates directly to Washington designating Syria target one. The road to Tehran runs through Damascus. Both countries are targeted for regime change.

Confronting enemies works best one at a time. If a pro-Western regime replaces Assad, Iran loses its key regional ally. Isolated, it's more vulnerable.

------

"We assess Iran is keeping open the option to develop nuclear weapons," but no evidence suggests an ongoing program. "We do not know if Iran will eventually decide to build nuclear weapons." (It's) technically feasible, but unlikely."

At the same Senate meeting, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA director General David Petraeus, and Joint Chiefs head General Martin Dempsey concurred with Clapper. The alleged Iranian threat is entirely bogus.

-----

In fact, Iran uses a small reactor to produce medical isotopes that require 20% enrichment. On site IAEA cameras monitor operations. So do agency inspections. No evidence suggests diverting uranium for military purposes. Yet the canard's frequently raised.

----

Iranian oil sanctions haven't worked. The embargo's "ridiculous. This has to be one of the most ill thought through schemes ever....Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. This has been a case of the Illuminists' shooting themselves in both feet."

-----

Accusing Iran of developing nuclear weapons is cover for planned regime change. February 24 major media headlines exposed the false charge, at least in part. A previous article explained the following:

In December 2007, America's National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) said:

"We judge with high confidence that in fall 2003, Tehran halted its nuclear weapons program; (perhaps it never existed); we also assess with moderate-to-high confidence that Tehran at a minimum is keeping open the option to develop nuclear weapons..."

---

America wants total regional dominance. Achieving it requires replacing all independent regimes with client ones by any means, including war.

It's happened enough previous times to imagine what's coming, and with it potentially catastrophic consequences. Given America's preemptive nuclear strike policy, the threat is terrifyingly real.

=========

Very interesting read... thanks for that.

...but do not forget that it isn't just the US that wants global domination and control of Israel and the middle east in general and I'm not talking about little countries... i'm talking about perhaps large collective european influence, soviet loyalists even, perhaps even China because china is always very hungry for energy with so many people.

One thing is FOR SURE though...our American media is not being controlled by it's people regardless of how English speaking the faces you see on TV are and that becomes VERY incrementing.

Now, here's another thing to consider. within one government such as the US resides influences from ALL these regions and world players...and it's not like all Americans agree. There are many different opinions of whose plight from what other region of the world is most valid.... because we are a nation of bastards from all over the globe and we have one very multisided government.

this is why, to me, the most important thing is to REALLY look at who is fueling this beyond nations titles.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

There has not been a draft since like what early '70's
None of our boys are in Iran
Afghan is Barry's war
I want them boys home same as you.
Fact of the Matter is Islam Hates USA and wants it destroyed Same as Israel. They will destroy the Dollar same as any American Uniform. Period

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by milominderbinder

There has not been a draft since like what early '70's
None of our boys are in Iran
Afghan is Barry's war
I want them boys home same as you.
Fact of the Matter is Islam Hates USA and wants it destroyed Same as Israel. They will destroy the Dollar same as any American Uniform. Period

Out of curiosity, why should we care WHO they hate? We hate everyone who isn't subservient to us, and do our best to destroy them - unless Afghan/Iraqi kids really ARE terrorists, and not just folk who want the invaders off their land....

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join