It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by openminded2011
Why would they print that in English anyway?

Kind of obvious.

The obvious sometimes is right in front
of us but we are to blind to see it.

Like when your in love you can be
blinded by the most obvious things, you just
can not see it because your blinded by love.

The obvious answer would be because
they wanted people who can read English
too see it...

Here is your sign.
edit on 26-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Or it could have been printed and hung up in Israel for a picture. That seems like a more logical scenario.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

It gets down to this, if Iran gets corned, if they get attacked over hyped up propaganda, they are going to retaliate. Every Islam fighter will head in to help them. It will turn into basically WWIII.

This is the single most convincing argument in favor of attacking Iran that I've seen to date. I've been steadily against a US attack on Iran, but here you have nearly convinced me that I am in error.

Do you really think it would smoke out all the "Islam fighters", cause them to stop hiding behind the skirts of their women and gather up to play? If so, then it would absolutely be worth it, and I'll be all for an attack. Until you can convince me that will be the case, I will retain my reservations.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Iran sits in Russia's back door and Russia isn't going to go along with this West/Zionist game played against their Iran Ally. One needs to treat Iran just like Cuba and stay way out of the way, else expect Russia to play the same game that was played with Cuba.

Those that don't learn from history, as doing the same things again and expecting a different outcome are often referred to as the explanation for insanity. Iran is hotter than Cuba for the Russians.

I see your history books forgot to mention the fact that Russia blinked first in Cuba.

You are afraid of a repeat of that history... why?

Those that don't learn from history.... well, you know the rest, right?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

If Iran develops / perfects nuclear weapons, finding a job will be the least of our problems.

Not really a problem. Once one has been converted into a thermic mist, he no longer needs a job. His job then becomes spreading gamma rays as several little tiny pieces of radioactive ash.

I think I've got it - these folks are just hoping Iran will help us out with that pesky unemployment problem!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If a rogue nuclear state is allowed 400 nuke bombs, then all are allowed nuke bombs.

Or disarm the rogue state and the others likely won't have a problem.

There is no "rogue nuclear state" on planet Earth with "400 nuke bombs".

What planet are you on?

Iran is the only rogue nuclear state currently on this planet, and by all accounts they have yet to develop the first bomb.

As a matter of fact, potential development of that bomb appears to be the crux of the problem.

edit on 2012/2/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
.... Because Israel is the only true democracy and ally in the region. ....

Actually Israel is worthless to the American people, because it has no oil.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
here yeee
here yeee

look at what i found you want truth look at this!!

presstv.com...

presstv.com...

presstv.com...

presstv.com...

find more just by typing "Iran today" into google

and stop believing US propaganda, if something happened or is happening in iran, look at the iranian news that the people who live there would read.

not what the US gov feed you americans - propaganda.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

actually actually actually

israel is very important to the US as they provide "YA'LL" with tech

peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

peace

I'd gladly give up my iphone to not have war because some people say god gave them this huge chunk of land from the nile to the euphrates.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Of course attacking the poster while refusing to address the post / issues brought up also says a lot, and is a common tactic used by the Anti American group on these forums.

Speaking of refusing to address facts and posts

I don't know for how long you are ignoring this fact now

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

I stopped counting when I posted it for the ninth time.

By the way noone here is "Anti-American" we are "Anti-US-Government.

Anti-American sounds a little like you are trying to say that all of America belongs to you, which is obviously not true and won't happen anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have to remind you guys for the 1000'th times,that Iran doesn't need nuclear bomb to defend itself...They can conventionally kick any invaders ass....And in case US UK Israel are insane enough to nuke anywhere in Iran,borrowing a couple of bombs from neighboring friends would be of no problems at all ,or lunching them from the proxies....see,you don't by a cow just because you might be needing some milk in the future.you simply buy it from the store....Iranians have always been cooperative with the IAEA in every respect,except for some very minor cases...lets Inspectors to visit their sites left and right....Hasn't Invaded any country in ages...Politically.Iran has been screwed up and mingled with frequently by the western powers during the past centuries....Wars ,Regime changes, terrors and fabricated conflicts have been orchestrated by the westerners in numerous occasions during the past decades...These acts of aggression have cost the life of millions of innocent civilians in Iran and abroad ....Iran is surrounded by hostile nations who are not shy at all to speak out their intention's towards it's integrity and security...not to mention being sandwiched by the west occupying Iraq and Afghanistan,...Considering all the above FACTS and much more(please search it for yourself if you are not convinced yet) if you are still Marching for war with Iran,i am sorry to tell you that you are probably very misinformed and naive .or a paid warmonger propaganda Zionist shill,or you might have shares in oil/Arms stocks,, or just plain paranoid!.. ..In any case,.the truth will eventually be revealed,,it's just the matter of time and Information,the rest is just talks....Peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The issues in Iran are a direct result of the Government of Iran - plain and simple.

Well then it's obvious you will never understand geopolitics because you are simply, not bright enough. Take care.

Edit:

You are unable to make up your mind as to who to blame for whats going on in Iran. Humorous really...

There's this thing called factors to an issue and I know you're not the brightest bulb but you do know there are about 70 million people in Iran...right? And you do know there's no way in hell those 70 million are all the same person right? So you telling me that ''I'm unable to make up my mind'' is ridiculous...I'm sketching the situation in Iran for you, because you are seemingly, completely, ignorant about Iran, yet you insist on making unsubstantiated claims and you insist on repeating the MSM.

edit on 27-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Only a real Zionist scammer would toss out Pew as a source for anything. imho

Put that together with the avatar of a Templar Knight.

And what do we get?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Templar Knights wore the mostly White Tunics, so they would be of the same dress of the Essene that also wore the White Tunic.

That Avatar isn't representative of a Templar's Dress color.

The Tammuz types had a red cross too, and they liked the darker side of things---satan.

www.bibletools.org...

Where did the tau cross come from? In the book of Ezekiel, God supernaturally revealed to the prophet some of the secret sins of the nation of Israel. One of these sins was lamenting for a pagan god named Tammuz. "So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the LORD'S house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz" (Ezekiel 8:14).

----

As we have seen, an enormous body of evidence proves that the cross is not a Christian symbol but has its roots in rank paganism. Some will argue, however, that we may use the sign of the cross because 1) it represents the manner in which Jesus Christ died, and 2) we are not using it today to worship a pagan deity. However, its use as a Christian symbol is a product of syncretism, that is, the blending of pagan traditions and methods of worship with the true worship of God, something God strongly condemns.

===

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Some worship Satan

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

With all due respect; You're a brainwashed fool! We've been down this road before, Iraq anybody? There is no evidence that Iran has nuclear weapons or is attempting to develop the capability. If they are who can blame them?

This is about securing global Anglo American Hegemony and nothing else. Have you ever thought that perhaps we are the Nazis this time?

Did you know Dick Cheney through Haliburton has been assisting Iran in their nuclear development? Why would they do this? Take some time to think about it!

The most aggressive state in the region with an undeclared arsenal of nukes is Israel. It is currently committing genocide through its ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people and frequently wars with its neighbours. Why is there not a no fly zone, economic sanctions and the threat of military intervention being levelled at Israel? The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Be gone with your war mongering lies.

It is a well known fact the Ahmadinejad's statement on wiping Israel off the map is a mistranslation. The idiom is an english one and doesn't exist in persian what he fact said was " this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.' ^ Arash Norouzi Explains the "Wiped Off the Map" Controversy, huffingtonpost.com, January 19, 2007
edit on 27-2-2012 by Budge78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The photo is a home made picture like all pictures you have in the closet.

Are you calling me a liar?
I first posted that image back in 2010 and it's from this link dating back to 2003

I'd think twice next time before you accuse somebody of faking an image simply because it crashes your house of cards...

I don't have a house of ...

I came with the reasons showing the image is fake.

And you can do anything you want about me. and you can think anything you want.

This guys who are sitting in a row in front , are thinking about what to eat after the show and they are looking another direction while those soldiers are respecting military (any stand they are making)

I said "The photo is a home made picture like all pictures you have in the closet"

I take back this part "like all pictures you have in the closet"

sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

peace

Well said.

Some body knows about tech. and tech providers.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

edit on 27/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Budge78

HE is a soldier running his life by killing people.

He is dependent to the military.

What else can he do except following war-machine propaganda ?

If the war-machine makes 1000th plan to invade somewhere , he is the first man who will fall for it.

And his threads are mostly about how to make war and how to spill blood.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I'm sketching the situation in Iran for you, because you are seemingly, completely, ignorant about Iran, yet you insist on making unsubstantiated claims and you insist on repeating the MSM.

You accuse these people for being ignorant on a site which the slogan is deny ignorance ?

These people are silver - golden - wooden - so fast - so good contributors.

They simply know more about every thing they want. even before you tell them.

My advice for you : don't bother much.

My slogan : ignorance is the best way to sleep well at night but I prefer to be awake. let them flow in their ignorance. it suits them.

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join