It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

No, we don't have to go very far to lose you on history.
I bet you couldn't tell me why you are even fighting without sounding like Santorum.
or Gingrich.
or Romney.
or Palin.
or any Israeli NeoCon like Beck, or Limbaugh, or O'Reilly.
You don't have a clue about history. Do you?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

I bet you couldn't tell me why you are even fighting without sounding like Santorum.
or Gingrich.
or Romney.
or Palin.

Actually I dont watch or listen to those guys and I'm not nnnnnnnn19 either I was separated from Military Service in 2002 because of Joint disease Being 7 in 1968 I remember the nightly news end with the Vietnam Body Count.
My knowledge of history may surprise you.

besides love and marriage we are in the middle east protecting Saudi Arabia's back side Believe it or not!!
edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

or Gingrich.
or Romney.
or Palin.

Actually I dont watch or listen to those guys and I'm not nnnnnnnn19 either I was separated from Military Service in 2002 because of Joint disease Being 7 in 1968 I remember the nightly news end with the Vietnam Body Count.
My knowledge of history may surprise you.

besides love and marriage we are in the middle east protecting Saudi Arabia's back side Believe it or not!!
edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

first, give incentive by telling what you know.

then people can say whether they believe it or not.

I'm all ears and eager for answers. I will certainly listen to ideas with baited breath. the more people start coughing up what they know, the more clear the picture becomes. even things people are not so inclined to believe can be revealing... so please, lets hear it whatever it may be.
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Some day total up the amount of usury the US has paid out to the Fed Res since it started and see what you think. Just think what that much wealth turned back to helping the people would do.

Then consider these designing Babylon driven Foreign Bankers waited to start WWI until they black mailed their way into the US money system via Fed Reserve and then a Fed Income Tax for the usury so the US could pay for a good portion of that WWI effort.

All this money going to the Foreign Bankers gets turned into weapons and wars. Case in point this last effort for WWIII.

It tells pretty conclusively that this Usury Money game is extremely powerful in taking over a country and making wars using their wealth taken via usury. It is a huge racket. It is highly destructive game for wars to gain control over others, when if they didn't get this wealth for wars the system would become more constructive over time.

Then look at countries that don't allow Foreign Usury and notice how much better off their people fare.

www.scionofzion.com...

Boot out the Usury system to Foreign Interest and do what JFK was doing with money to return economic wealth and freedom to the American People. All this WWIII game with Iran is about pushing usury into Islamic countries so they can become as exploited as the dumb Americans that gave up their economic prosperity and freedom for tyrant games founded long ago in Babylon.

wiki.answers.com...

The Crooks wanting of WWIII are gaming to make the US foot the bill again with money and lives, so turn the table and let the Zionist pay with money and lives, and the US will watch them get cut to pieces for a change.

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: A huge and highly destructive rackette

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Economic Tyranny Games Exposed

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: turn the tables on debauchery for wars

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm am trying my best not to make this a political argument between Democrats and Republicans but if thats what you want to do.........

this little banter proves people just dont want to get along....so lets give the hot spot ability to make Nukes and live and let live. you and I argue what do you think they will do?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Some day total up the amount of usury the US has paid out to the Fed Res and see what you think.

Then consider the Foreign Bankers waited to start WWI until they black mailed their way into the US money system so the US could pay for a good portion of that effort.

All this money going to the Foreign Bankers gets turned into weapons and wars. Case in point this last effort for WWIII.

It tells pretty conclusively that this Usury Money game is extremely powerful in taking over a country and making wars using their wealth take via usury. It is a huge racket.

Then look at countries that don't allow Foreign Usury and notice how much better off their people fare.

ah, banks, bankers and banksters...still trying to sort things out in my mind on this issue as well.

I just pulled up the wikipedia article about the first central bank of america and it is an interesting read as the first central bank was opposed by jefferson and madison saying it would only serve the merchants and bankers and hurt the general population (how'd they guess?) it was influenced by the central bank of england and was opened to foreign investors...ahhhhhhh. good ol foreign investors. what a great idea for a central bank of america that was intended to stabilize American credit.....huhhhh?? to 'establish credit overseas (as well as other claims) but doesn't that translate to "establish DEBT overseas"???

he wanted to open with ten million stock shares, 2 mill being bought by the US government, which it DIDN'T have.

mkay...so the bank LENDS the money to the government to BUY it's stock... to be paid back in installments.
the rest was obtained from private and foreign investors.

ok, and that's just the beginning and it already sounds like he was a huge sell out to some foreign policy... no?

like i said, not been able to research enough to piece this together. i don't know if it says where the rest EXACTLY came from but i imagine it was foreign and it was actually devised as a way to buy back a country that could not be taken back by war. Any takers on that? Or MAYBE the country that once saw the colonies as their own were also in foreign debt to someone else and this was just a way get the US tied into the debt mess as well as some type of implied collateral.

anywho...at what point did the rothchilds become involved in american banks? and I wonder what all transpired by way of debt and payoffs until ww1.

i mean, i'd like to look at how all that played out over the years.

They should have given hamilton a good old fashioned rib kicking session.

he is called the champion of the first central bank endeavor in this article but when you read it it just sounds like a really dumb idea for everybody else to fall for... like they were all sitting around drinking spoiled ale and saying 'huh?? a central bank? bad idea but whatever?" as they look at each other suspiciously.

WHY? WHY did it PASS?

and now what, who are the countries that do not yet have a global centralized bank... Well IRAN is one i have read. Korea another... somebody help me out here. it's just a handful.

i read it in a post. I think we need to rehash this to remind people of these things.

All this crap is about banks and money owed, lent, spent, lost, stolen... you name it.

We get to suffer for it when money itself isn't even REAL and the people running the show don't know how to do ANYTHING we know how to do...cept count money...and we just keep on doing it for them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm am trying my best not to make this a political argument between Democrats and Republicans but if thats what you want to do.........

this little banter proves people just dont want to get along....so lets give the hot spot ability to make Nukes and live and let live. you and I argue what do you think they will do?

WHAT?

DUDE, CAN YOU READ THAT CLEARLY.

really... check your glasses if you're wearing them.

oh...my...gorsh.

NOTHING i said in that post has anything to do with the presidential parties and nothing i said in that post was meant to be rude or an argument to you like anything else i might have disagreed with you about.

I GENUINELY wanted to know what you had to say. i have changed perspectives before BELIEVE IT OR NOT and was eagerly awaiting a new perspective.

but i see clearly now.

you really don't have anything to say about the claim you made and are just trying to deflect.

when are people going to see where bad psychology stunts get them? NOWHERE.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Boot out the Usury system to Foreign Interest and do what JFK was doing with money to return economic wealth and freedom to the American People.

Come back to earth
then talk with the grown ups
because this thread is about
not allowing IRAN to have a nuclear weapon..

They must be stopped and will be.

If someone thinks IRAN should have a nuclear weapon
they are American hating and anti-Semitic since they
want to see Jews and Americans killed.

That is the intentions of IRAN for what they will
do with it when they have it, which is not far away..
USURY law have nothing to do with nuclear bombs,
more blind sheep blabber, trying to de-rail a great thread..
Nice try not going to work.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Boot out the Usury system to Foreign Interest and do what JFK was doing with money to return economic wealth and freedom to the American People.

Come back to earth
then talk with the grown ups
because this thread is about
not allowing IRAN to have a nuclear weapon..

They must be stopped and will be.

If someone thinks IRAN should have a nuclear weapon
they are American hating and anti-Semitic since they
want to see Jews and Americans killed.

That is the intentions of IRAN for what they will
do with it when they have it, which is not far away..
USURY law have nothing to do with nuclear bombs,
more blind sheep blabber, trying to de-rail a great thread..
Nice try not going to work.

I'm real sorry that you can't see how obviously this is all tied in with the banking system but that big ugly avatar that is meant to blind people isn't going to help.

Ok, who is next on the list to post articles of how people in OUR GOVERNMENT say themselves that Iran doesn't have nukes, isn't building nukes.

Isn't... as in IS NOT.

Doesn't...as in DOES NOT

ok...just trying to help. i guess i will start having to find and fetch them because if that is what this thread is about, well, this thread can be closed then.

HOORAY...IRAN HAS BEEN STOPPED.

Now watch Israel bomb themselves.

Oh god, why did I even say that?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

WHAT?

now who needs glasses

NOTHING i said in that post has anything to do with the presidential parties and nothing i said in that post was meant to be rude or an argument to you like anything else i might have disagreed with you about.

Nothing you said in this post has anything to do with the thread

I GENUINELY wanted to know what you had to say. i have changed perspectives before BELIEVE IT OR NOT and was eagerly awaiting a new perspective.

I Genuinely want to know why you think Iran can play nicely with Nukes after proving over and over again there are a terrorist state

but i see clearly now.

You sure you dont want to borrow some glasses

That is the premise of the thread OP

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

WHAT?

now who needs glasses

Nothing you said in this post has anything to do with the thread

I Genuinely want to know why you think Iran can play nicely with Nukes after proving over and over again there are a terrorist state

but i see clearly now.

You sure you dont want to borrow some glasses

That is the premise of the thread OP

more deflection...

now to repeat that people in our government access that this nuke thing is NOT what the media is cracking it up to be... therefore, don't ask me silly questions about iran playing nice with nukes. how many times does it have to be said? You've answered nothing, just talked a bunch of smack about what you SAY you know and then deflect.

middle eastern conflict has VERY much to do with what is happening in IRAN... you know, the country in the thread title. You claim to know what we are nosing around over in the middle east for and pissing off countries left and right... now back it up bubba.

i don't think it's too much to ask... you are the one who waved the bait, man.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

(stretch) (yawn)
Fighting the good fight for world peace. Irans government is about to topple(yesterdays news and largely forgotten) just like Egypt did. The world never needs Nuclear Weapons in terrorist hands.
Now, as much as it would seem important to school you on history you know little of and offer less, I have a good looking woman waiting, please excuse me

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Ever wonder why gasoline is dirt cheap in Arab countries. Think about usury and how the countries that avoid giving up their ownership plow is back into helping the people and giving them advantages.

If the US were to recover all the usury paid out to the foreign interests, we'd all be employed, all happy, no poverty.

This is why Islam doesn't support the usury system.

Interesting point made there, the usury system is currently putting a painful burden on Greece. Greece is shackled with a huge debt, creating a shamble of the European Union financial system. And of course the collapse of the housing industry in the U.S. is due to excessive usury. .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When are we going to just start dealing only with the women of hese countries, let's just ignore the Muslim world repression of women and start reaching out to Muslim women on moving towards world peace .. I am not a Muslim or a women...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

(stretch) (yawn)
Fighting the good fight for world peace. Irans government is about to topple(yesterdays news and largely forgotten) just like Egypt did. The world never needs Nuclear Weapons in terrorist hands.
Now, as much as it would seem important to school you on history you know little of and offer less, I have a good looking woman waiting, please excuse me

who cares about yer personal crap?

anyway... i'm not the only one reading this. i'm sure a lot of people could benefit from you telling them what is "REALLY" going on.

Could you please be a little more childish with your excuses? my sides are not yet splitting.

the reports COULD HAVE NUKES by such and such a time is mere speculation for the paranoid and gun ho who wouldn't mind going to war. I hope you are not too old as you do seem to have a touch of dementia, but i digress. I'd hate to rob you of your dream of killing others.

now for the love of god would you read this headline because it can be found ALL OVER THE PLACE

"The intelligence community in the United States believe there is no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb"

don't believe it? WHO CARES.... because that is not my point.

my point is that you keep trying to steer it back to that subject because you are D E F L E C T I N G.

POORLY.

by posting this headline it should tell you that i CAN NOT answer the question of why i think it's ok for Iran to have nukes because I THINK PERHAPS THEY DO NOT... so that would be a ridiculous question for me to answer.

here, it goes like this bubba.

You: why do you think it's ok for IRAN to POSSIBLY be making NUKES?

Me: i don't think they are. i think they would just buy them already made if they feel that threatened... genius.

can i make that any clearer for you?

if they have them... TOO LATE...well, so does everybody else. Go police THEM why don't ya?

because then you would have nothing to use for deflection.

honestly, i think you just brought up Saudi Arabia because no one has mentioned them in a while and you are again using it as deflection. i doubt you know anything about Saudi Arabia and have probably had way too many beers to be able to read the net tonight to put some half assed reply together that doesn't sound like mere deflection.

and you have to say you have a good looking woman waiting on you because you're ego is tender and vulnerable and you need the idea of a woman to guard it and make you look better. you know what that is... that's "mommy is going to cover up all my boo boos and mistakes" syndrome. I guess now that you are grown you need another grown woman who will turn a blind eye to all your insecure deflection.

hey..seriously... just a piece of friendly advice to a fellow human.

Do NOT let her know how fragile your ego is. trust me, just by reading your posts, you are very likely to run her off with all that insecurity your ego is toting around unless you find a nice dumb one.....kay?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Thanks for that information! I never believed any of those murderous knights had any connection to the faith anyways, just a Vatican scheme.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Because EVERYONE that believes Irans regime is a good regime,ALWAYS points to Americas faults.

I don't believe Irans regime is a good regime and I point at American faults. Does that make me non-existant in your book or does that make you the ignorant one?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hmm where have we already seen this fabricated intel on Nukes & WMDs before?

IraQ?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by sonnny1

Because EVERYONE that believes Irans regime is a good regime,ALWAYS points to Americas faults.

I don't believe Irans regime is a good regime and I point at American faults. Does that make me non-existant in your book or does that make you the ignorant one?

You exist.Its the glass "half empty" approach,when it comes down to everything American nowadays.America can do no right.Many want to to point out Americas faults,to dilute the conversation,about Iran. Its easier to criticize America,because that's the "in" thing to do.Just like your question. You want to bait me into an argument,implying I might be ignorant.I am far from it.Thats one of the main problems in this thread,all the personal attacks.I have stated numerous times,America isn't a perfect country,and we have MANY faults. That doesn't change the fact that Iran has a hidden Nuclear facility,and isnt letting inspectors into it.That doesn't change the fact,Iran signed an agreement to let the inspectors do their thing.That doesnt change the fact that Iran is enriching MORE then it needs,for peaceful purposes. If you want to have a real discussion about the facts,all you have to do is ask for dialog. By your own response, the double negative in your remark, isn't making good discussion,promising.

edit on 28-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Put that together with the avatar of a Templar Knight.

And what do we get?

What does ones Avatar,have to do with the topic at hand............

This has been said before,and its a ploy to derail the thread.

The thread is aboout.......

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

But Since Avatars have "deep" meaning,I present mine.

Neda Agha-Soltan...................And Shed for freedom........

Her death will never be forgotten.

edit on 28-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join