It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Incorrect. Anybody who "just follows orders" and as a result knowingly and willfully participates in the organized annihilation of the human species is just about the worst kind of scum I can think of...right on a par with child molesters and serial killers.

Tell that to Iran. Since many of you believe Iran is so innocent and peaceful would any of you care to tackle these??

Good luck!

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor – DEATH

Global Caliphate Conference 2012 - March 10, Vosendorf Austria

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

The more extremist garbage that comes out, the harder its going to be for the tools to keep up the charade.

Only need one sentence to defeat your entire arguement.

The USS Liberty.

Lol every single one of those threads is filled with US Propaganda that you are all eating for breakfast!

Honestly, I would have thought you Americans would have learnt from what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya and now Syria! And eventually Iran.

So yeah lets count up those countries you have systematically destroyed and stolen resources from.

Thats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and soon to be 6

Hmmm...

Congratulations for systematically tearing the middle east apart, I am sure all of the dead women children and civilians are worth the resources.

You people make me feel sick.

You want to do this to yet another country!

So all MSNBC and FOX need to do is spoon feed you retards some spin-off propaganda and you believe them..

When will you sick sick bastards learn...
edit on 28/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Thanks for that information! I never believed any of those murderous knights had any connection to the faith anyways, just a Vatican scheme.

I think the big deal with the Templar Knights was they became more economically powerful and trusted than the Vatican and various kings. Plus, they took this vow of poverty and they ran a huge and honest system of trade and banking, and their banking didn't do usury.

Being that powerful and that pious toward the old Essene ways was against the Bible's Babylon games, and nether the Vatican nor the Kings wanted this story of the Essene to come out. They, the corrupt church, appear to have went on a rampage burning other documents, like this St. Barnabas one, that gives even more meaning to the Jesus message and corrects the churches bad stand on the Trinity applied to Christ.

The Knights Templar were wipped out for the same reason Jesus and the Essene were wipped out, they told and acted on too much of the real religion truth. That truth didn't support Empires, Kings, Babylon Talmud, or Sun Worship Paganism views. imho

So, these days one sees the results of those type overbearing economic usury games with the UK Royals being extremely vested in weapons for wars and the very same deal with the Vatican is extremely vested in weapons for war. Both gain with wars. Many blame the Royals for a hit on Diana over her speaking up on the land-mine weapons issues that the UK's Royals supported and that she was going to marry a wealthy Arab fella. Which likely mean't she'd go against usury, as the Islams do, soon enough. She had become another John Kennedy for this corrupt ilk.

As this relates to Syria and Iran, both these areas don't like or use the Western Economic Slavery methods of usury banking. All these big money investors do is get the Zionist crying they are going to kill us all, and the US is suppose to come foot the bill, start WWIII for a bunch of economic slavery intending oligarchs.

Just turn it around and when the Zionist's corrupt religion is the issue, the US doesn't need to lift a finger to support that, and turn the tables on the corrupt games afoot, make them support their paranoid war with their own money and lives, and stand back and watch religious instanity at work for wars. The designers of the US Constitution saw this coming and said don't get involved with these nutty religion based foreign wars. Plus, the big money game is to attempt to get the Christians and the Islams to fight and make war and they they get to pick up what is left. So, the wise and better strategic counter move is force the Zionists to do their own battles, pay with their own money and lives, and sit back and watch and then we get to pick up the pieces.

So, from the Zionists minions on this thead we get to watch the typical devicive name calling, diatribes, and demonization games about the Irans have a bomb and they are a threat to everyone, when the big deal is the Iranians just don't like Usury, they have resisted the US games to gain a foothold in Iran even with the games of corrupt Christian Church methods, and they've become pretty successful with doing that gaining the allies of Russia and China. So, the corrupt US counter move is undermine Syria and see if they can be forced to fall, using the CIA games. Then do the same thing to Iran and make them fall, and then do a big resource grab there. And in doing that, weaken Russia and Chinas gains on resources. Russia and China know exactly what is going on and it is all about the typical straw man games and false and misleading games to make hate and fear.

You all get to see those Zionist and big warmonger demonization and fear mongers games with attempts to drop bad information and propaganda on this thread from the typical suspects that do that all the time. imho

Yiddish has a good term for these War Monger games and it is "GONIF", meaning thieves and scoundrels. These Gonif's Games seek to weaken America and Profit from misleading America into wars.

One can see this Gonif Gang not doing well as everyone explains their games for deceit and treachery, as they become more and more exposed for their Satan games. It becomes all to clear their that their intentions are deceit and treachery and misleading Americas into more loss of Constitutional Values expressed by the Nation's founders. imho

The more they become exposed of their games designs the more they revert to name calling, as they can't win with truth or logic.

edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Gonif Games to distroy America and their melt down in plain view of others

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That doesn't change the fact that Iran has a hidden Nuclear facility,and isnt letting inspectors into it.That doesn't change the fact,Iran signed an agreement to let the inspectors do their thing.That doesnt change the fact that Iran is enriching MORE then it needs,for peaceful purposes.

And none of that changes the fact that you are only pressing on these matters because of FOX ''news'' and other MSM outlets. Why? Because certain political-religious ideologies pull important strings within that MSM.

Just like your question. You want to bait me into an argument,implying I might be ignorant.

You are ignorant because according to that statement people like me do not exist. I do not wish to argue with you, you are no match for me nor are you of a free mind. There is nothing to gain out of an argument with you. I just found it extremely ignorant to post such a statement when there are people like me around.

What does ones Avatar,have to do with the topic at hand............

Depends on which agenda one is trying to spread. Please don't childishly insinuate that it's nothing, because then you show your ignorant colours even more.

Neda Agha-Soltan...................And Shed for freedom........

Her death will never be forgotten.

You political parasite...You can name Neda but how many others can you name? None. How many people that protested do you personally know? None? What about the big student protests about 10 years ago, how many people do you personally know that were shot at and put into prisons? None? And I know why you use Neda. Because nobody else reached your MSM like Neda did. Now go sit in a corner and be ashamed, Neda was out there protesting against the Islamic Iranian regime. Not against nuclear energy...Have you no shame?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The Knights Templar were wipped out for the same reason Jesus and the Essene were wipped out, they told and acted on too much of the real religion truth. That truth didn't support Empires, Kings, Babylon Talmud, or Sun Worship Paganism views.

The Knights Templar were cannibals and heathens themselves. Their actions sure did not show any real truth nor did their words.

As this relates to Syria and Iran, both these areas don't like or use the Western Economic Slavery methods of usury banking.

But the truth of the matter is that they simply do not care, they are enslaving their people under the guise of religion.

when the big deal is the Iranians just don't like Usury

Incorrect, first of all banks inside Iran do give interest out. Besides, the domestic politics or foreign policies of Iran are not based on the avoidance of usury, it is based on religious law. The youth inside Iran wants to kick this oppressive religious regime out of Iran. So please, do not make the Islamic regime out to be some kind of freedom fighter in the world when there are freedom fighters - fighting the regime.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I doubt the Knights Templars were cannibals and that is pure non-sense.

Isn't it interesting the diversion games that happen to hide the truths on religion and the Essene followers.

Various diversions are afoot from the Gonifs of truth trying to toss out the diatribe of holocaust deniers, when not even one person mentioned the holocaust issue sans the derailer.

Then they have to say Jew hater, when anyone that reads the Talmud sees a ton of hate toward Goyim and Jesus, which pretty much makes them the haters by the specific direction of their Talmud Jewish Law..

Then all these faked up stories, when the real ones should be:

Remember the USS Liberty and the savage attack of Israel to kill American Sailors and sink their ship.

Remember John Kennedy, who wanted to keep away this nuclear proliferation in the middle east.

Remember the ultimate Israeli Spy, Pollard, that sold American out and shows Israel as traitor against America.

Remember Rachael Corry.

Remember those that used and abused America for WWI---cranking up the Babylon economic slavery.

Remember the designers of the Constitution, which these Gonif Games seek to distroy.

Remember The Babylon Talmud hates the values of the Essene and Jesus.

Remember not to get suckered into Foreign Wars.

Remember--Israel was not supposed to come around until all the Jewish accepted the Essene's values.

Those Zionist Gonifs can't derail these realities. imho

edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Zionists=Gonifs

edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Corrupt Religion=Zionism

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It might come as a surprise to some that Vajrayana Buddhism practices ritual blood drinking. The monks have a painted skull they use in an enlightenment ritual. The skulls are said to belong to dead monks who had gained enlightenment, and so if you drink blood out of these skulls you can gain some of their knowledge.

The Knights Templar (who are a Christian sect) have a similar ritual, in which the skull is supposed to symbolize that of John the Baptist when blessed.
source

Close enough. Note the underlined; it is not what faith is about. No symbols, no idolizing.

However, it seems that another group was cannabalizing and the Knights Templar got appointed the blame...or so it seems...source

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ah yes, more from the Israeli working against America and their designs for war. If the Israelis start a war, then the US needs to sit back and watch, and let the Zionists shoot it out. Iran will likely have a massive retaliation within 2 hours that will turn Israel into a charred cinder and then there is nothing for the US to defend:

www.huffingtonpost.com... id%3D139018

Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran: AP Source

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

====

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Lots of mines will certainly shut down the Gulf, likely sink a few oil tankers in the Straights and block those areas. That will be so good for the American Economy, so be sure to thank the war mongers.

====

Then we have Zionist War Monger Santorum jumping on the JFK memory for separation of church and state, which also happens to be a Constitutional Value and a very wise one.

====

www.realliberalchristianchurch.org... l

"http://www.realliberalchristianchurch.org/2012/01/22/rick-santorum-is-a-zionist-warmonger-us-should-have-kept-mouth-shut-on-iran-scientist-killing.ht ml"

Attempting to support the Zionists is like a love affair with Satan. Not something most true Christians find advisable.

edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The anti-Christs Affair with the Evil side of religion

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Looks like the US is not about to support a war criminal intent state:

======

www.collapsenet.com... -iran?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook#.T0sshY8jm2M.facebook

Brzezinksi says US will not support Israel if it attacks Iran

==========

Russia is very serious on defending these territories, exception so after an assassination plot on Putin was caught.

debka.com...

Russia upgrades Syria-based electronic station to warn Iran of US/Israeli attack

=======

The US is going to sit back and watch if Israel attacks Iran, and becomes a war criminal state. imho

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It might come as a surprise to some that Vajrayana Buddhism practices ritual blood drinking. The monks have a painted skull they use in an enlightenment ritual. The skulls are said to belong to dead monks who had gained enlightenment, and so if you drink blood out of these skulls you can gain some of their knowledge.

The Knights Templar (who are a Christian sect) have a similar ritual, in which the skull is supposed to symbolize that of John the Baptist when blessed.
source

Close enough. Note the underlined; it is not what faith is about. No symbols, no idolizing.

However, it seems that another group was cannabalizing and the Knights Templar got appointed the blame...or so it seems...source

You need to come up with better intel than Slarty O'brian when speaking of the Knights Templar.Making bogus claims and using fictitious authors to back you up? bad juju.

Even though Slarty O'Brian is a philosopher and world traveler, he has never been seen. That is to say, no one knows what he looks like because he wears a Ghillie suit, which he never takes off. Well not that anyone knows of.

source
edit on 28-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And none of that changes the fact that you are only pressing on these matters because of FOX ''news'' and other MSM outlets. Why? Because certain political-religious ideologies pull important strings within that MSM.

What does Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped have to do with Fox News,or other MSM outlets? I stated facts,care to prove them wrong? Why deflect the issue,with bait and switch tactics?

You are ignorant because according to that statement people like me do not exist. I do not wish to argue with you, you are no match for me nor are you of a free mind. There is nothing to gain out of an argument with you. I just found it extremely ignorant to post such a statement when there are people like me around.

No match for you? You are absolutely right. I HAVE agreed with you,and now you are backpedaling on the issue.....

Care to stay ON subject?

Depends on which agenda one is trying to spread. Please don't childishly insinuate that it's nothing, because then you show your ignorant colours even more.

You talk of being ignorant,and then you make statements like this........No agenda,just FACTS. Not once have you proved the facts wrong. Again,deflection.Again,trying to bait me into arguing with you on non issues. More misdirection.

Originally posted by sonnny1
Neda Agha-Soltan...................And Shed for freedom........

Her death will never be forgotten.

You political parasite...You can name Neda but how many others can you name? None.

Do you REALLY need more senseless deaths named??
I could,but it really defeats the purpose. Her life,taken by the Iranian regime.
Are you satisfied that their was NO justice for her death,or do you want it purposely swept under the rug ?

How many people that protested do you personally know?

Do I need to know them personally? Is freedom not something worthwhile,to stand up for?

To die for?

Freedom is nameless,and it gives you the right to say the things you and I say right now.

Its a wonderful thing.

Now go sit in a corner and be ashamed, Neda was out there protesting against the Islamic Iranian regime. Not against nuclear energy...Have you no shame?

"Now go sit in a corner and be ashamed"..........Typical misdirection,and insults.
No shame here. The same freedoms,and Regime change she wanted,and died for,is the same one I would lay my life down for,if I was in her position.

Lets get back on the subject,............

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Do you REALLY need more senseless deaths named??
I could,but it really defeats the purpose. Her life,taken by the Iranian regime.

You mean you would need to google.

Are you satisfied that their was NO justice for her death,or do you want it purposely swept under the rug ?

Ah but here you go again, political parasite.

Do I need to know them personally? Is freedom not something worthwhile,to stand up for?

Because if you don't then you don't know why they did what they did. You can claim you know what it is by shouting ''freedom'', but your mind is still trapped so how could you claim ''freedom''?

Freedom is nameless,and it gives you the right to say the things you and I say right now.

No, that is a computer, internet and the people who made this website available to us. Nobody told me I have a right to speak and certainly freedom did not give me a right, freedom is my right.

No shame here. The same freedoms,and Regime change she wanted,and died for,is the same one I would lay my life down for,if I was in her position.

You are talking about nukes then when your argument stales you reach for straws, bringing in a poor soul...just like a MSM drone does. PATHETIC.

PS.
As you might have noticed, I don't fall for the snake-like use of words easily.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Kyprian
Considering Palestinaians, Libyans, Iranians and bin Laden were/are all Semites, that makes your post verrrrry interesting...

Palestinians, Libyans, and Iranians
are all Semites?
That is a total lie.
Iranians are Persian for one.
The others are Arabs. Some Shiite, some Sunni,
If someone hates Jews they for sure are not Semite,
they are ANTISEMITIC..
If a Jew hates ALL Jews and wants to kill them they are ANTISEMITIC.

Bin Laden was profoundly anti-Semitic,
and delivered many warnings against alleged Jewish conspiracies:
"These Jews are masters of usury and leaders in treachery.
They will leave you nothing, either in this world or the next
."[29] He has also made at least one clear denunciation of Christians:
"Every Muslim, from the moment they realize the distinction in their hearts,
hates American, hates Jews, and hates Christians. This is a part of our belief and our religion."[30]

en.wikipedia.org...

Try that BS on someone else.

Reading from some made up history book
one that says the holocaust never happened.
The communistic posts on this thread are
alarming and the Jew hating is even worst.

Who hates Jews? I haven't heard anybody state they "hate Jews". Many have pointed out that Israel cannot be trusted...but how does this extend to "hating Jews"?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Kyprian

I think Zionist is the
term you're looking for

EXACTLY!!! It's ZIONISM that is every bit as worrysome as Islamic extremism. In fact...I'll go a step further and say ANY TYPE of religious is extremism is dangerous. This includes Evangelical Christians.

Religion = Lunacy.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow, 62 pages of debate on weather or not to kill world leaders in a pre-emptive strike. If I had suggested that the leaders of the US, Israel or Britain should be taken out, that thread would have been deleted. So much for this being an international website, it looks like the mods have taken one side.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

For one, Iranians were also Persians. So were the people

from the Indus Valley in the east, to Thrace and Macedon on the northeastern border of Greece
.source

But that was the Achaemenid Empire, there were several other empires that followed, each with different people as leaders - the ''Persian Empire'' is used for the ease of talking about that part of the world in a specific timeframe, it does not reflect upon a ''race''. There were also semitic peoples known as Persian.

Besides, over the course of many thousands of years there has never been only one ''race'' in Iran. There have been different tribes of people, each with their own ancestry, that worked together to form a single nation. Including semitic people.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by milominderbinder

reply to post by milominderbinder

There has not been a draft since like what early '70's
None of our boys are in Iran
Afghan is Barry's war
I want them boys home same as you.
Fact of the Matter is Islam Hates USA and wants it destroyed Same as Israel. They will destroy the Dollar same as any American Uniform. Period

Q: WHY does "Islam hate the USA and want it destroyed the same as Israel"?

A: Because the USA and Israel keeps incessently screwing with them. Iraq, Iran, & Afghanistan were some of our closest allies in the 50's & 60's.

SOMETHING must have happened to change their minds...right? I mean...what's not to love about Americans and their huge cars if your country is sitting on top of an ocean of oil, right?

Think about it.

right, all of the sudden middle easterners do not have human emotions and are completely incapable of making friends.

when is the last time we did anything for any of these people?

Actually...from what I see I don't think the Middle East wants us "to do" anything for them except engage in free trade, stopping to destabilize their entire region, and recognize that they have the right to sovereignty inside their own borders.

I mean...the protests are usually for us to leave the region and close our bases down, right? I can't recall ever seeing a bunch of Arabs burning flags on CNN because we didn't do the dishes or mow the lawn. It's just the endless screwing around in their affairs and enabling Israel to unlawfully occupy the West Bank that seems to tick them off, from what I recall.

Although...It might have been a good thing to keep our promise to Afghanistan to rebuild their country after we used them like a rented mule to fight our war with the Russians in the '70's and '80's....less Taliban that way. After all...it's no different than what the Communist countries did for N. Vietnam when the tables were reversed. I suppose you could count that...but since it was our guns, money, and intel which ALLOWED the war to rage for 10+ years it really doesn't seem too unreasonable to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by rebellender

What the hell are you doing over there!
You want to know PISSED OFF? The Muslims don't own pissed off, we BROUGHT IT OVER to them and bombed them with it. If the tables were turned, and they invaded US, yes, WE would own pissed off.
You don't know # about history. We had no enemies in the middle east before Israel was created. We ARE the problem, and you should get a clue before you help bring your own destructive forces down upon your own family.
In fact, you probably have and you don't have the capacity to even SEE it.

History! well lets role over on our backs all the way back to the 13th Century. Since its Pseudo Time in wonder land lets go all the way back to Moses

Yes, "History!"...please read some of it.

The creation of Israel occurred in 1940's after WWII. It was Europe's "solution" to the displaced European Jews. It seemed that many of them just didn't feel like Germany was "home" anymore. Perfectly understandable. Part of the problem is that this Jewish ethnic group simply had no nation to call their own on any corner of the planet for about 2,000 years or so. (HINT: Remember that whole thing w/ the ROMANS crucifying a certain somebody...even then "Israel" was a Roman state).

HOWEVER...Britain and the U.S. came up with the brilliant"plan to "give back" the land that the Jews used to occupy thousands and thousands of years ago....never mind that this "homeland" had been called "Palestine"...and had actually been returned to the (Islamic) Ottoman empire in the 1840's by (...drum roll...) THE BRITISH!! Moreover, the Brits were already viewed unfavorably in the region given that they had been actively supporting, funding, and advocating a ZIONIST migration into Palestine for about 50 yrs PRIOR to the end of WWII in 1945. (HINT: GERMANY WASN'T THE ONLY COUNTRY IN EUROPE THAT DIDN'T LIKE JEWS IN THE EARLY 20TH CENTURY) It would sort of be like if China was providing money and transportation assistance to Mexicans immigrating illegally into the American Southwest today. We would be pissed...and understandably so.

THUS...when the U.S. and Britain drive the plan to "give back" all that Palestinian land to these Jewish refugees based upon the idea that it used to be sovereign Hebrew land in time immemorial prior to ROMAN conquest it was rather unpopular. Imagine if Russia simply "decided" to return the entire state of Texas to Mexico. Actually...a better analogy might be Russia "returning" the state of New York to the Iroquois Indians...after all...that was the Iroquois "homeland" in pre-columbian times...right? Again...we would be PISSED...and UNDERSTANDABLY SO.

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!!

Despite all of these displaced Palestinians flooding the other Arab countries and creating a significant problem with homelessness, underemployment, and crime...THE DAMN ISRAELIS ISRAEL ISN'T ENOUGH AND ALSO JUST START ANNEXING THE WEST BANK....CITING DIVINE MANDATE AS THE ONLY RATIONALE!!! Thus, the American analogy to this would be sort of like if the Russian "gift" of New York state wasn't enough for the Iroquois and they just went ahead and took Pennsylvania too under the threat of a bunch of three or four hundred new Russian nukes.

WOULD WE BE PISSED?? UMMM...YEAH...WE WOULD BE.

Now...imagine that when us Americans start yelling that we want Pennsylvania back because it is not only rightfully and lawfully ours...but also because it is a part of our ancestral heritage as the Founding Fathers did all their brainstorming and document writing out of PHILADELPHIA.

Seems logical...right? However...the UN then turns a blind eye to your very valid points for the next sixty years and the Iroquois maintain control of the the region with their Russian nukes, biological weapons, and MIG fighter jets.

Moreover...whenever you start invoking the "Founding Fathers" bit some ignorant, poorly read Ukrainian just dismisses your national pride, cultural heritage, and sense of identity because "those guys with the wigs all died out a long time ago...why not just go back to the middle ages then"?

The middle ages only SEEMS like a long time ago to Americans because our history is only a couple hundred years old. Do you think we will still be invoking George Washington in the US in another 500 years? If so...then you shouldn't be surprised that Muslims are still invoking the deeds of Saladin during the Crusades.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Ah yes, more from the Israeli working against America and their designs for war. If the Israelis start a war, then the US needs to sit back and watch, and let the Zionists shoot it out. Iran will likely have a massive retaliation within 2 hours that will turn Israel into a charred cinder and then there is nothing for the US to defend:

www.huffingtonpost.com... id%3D139018

Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran: AP Source

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

====

Lots of mines will certainly shut down the Gulf, likely sink a few oil tankers in the Straights and block those areas. That will be so good for the American Economy, so be sure to thank the war mongers.

====

Then we have Zionist War Monger Santorum jumping on the JFK memory for separation of church and state, which also happens to be a Constitutional Value and a very wise one.

====

www.realliberalchristianchurch.org... l

"http://www.realliberalchristianchurch.org/2012/01/22/rick-santorum-is-a-zionist-warmonger-us-should-have-kept-mouth-shut-on-iran-scientist-killing.h tml"

Attempting to support the Zionists is like a love affair with Satan. Not something most true Christians find advisable.

edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The anti-Christs Affair with the Evil side of religion

Actually...we don't have to "sit out" at all. Instead, we could maybe use the opportunity to show the region that unwarranted agression in the region will not be tolerated regardless of your religion and go carpet bomb Jerusalem and Tel Aviv for a while.

I mean...why not, right? We completely leveled Iraq when they attacked Kuwait. Why should we act differently with Israel....just because because they are white or jews? An unstable Middle East is a very dangerous thing...no matter WHO FIRES THE FIRST SHOTS.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

For one, Iranians were also Persians. So were the people

from the Indus Valley in the east, to Thrace and Macedon on the northeastern border of Greece
.source

But that was the Achaemenid Empire, there were several other empires that followed, each with different people as leaders - the ''Persian Empire'' is used for the ease of talking about that part of the world in a specific timeframe, it does not reflect upon a ''race''. There were also semitic peoples known as Persian.

Besides, over the course of many thousands of years there has never been only one ''race'' in Iran. There have been different tribes of people, each with their own ancestry, that worked together to form a single nation. Including semitic people.

You're both partially correct and partially incorrect.

Yes...the "Persian Empire" by definition was composed of many smaller kingdoms and ethnic groups. That's what make it an "empire" and not a "kingdom".

However...Iran is the ancestral homeland and cultural "ground zero" of the old Persian Empire. Oftentimes historians and anthropologists look at other factors than "race" when tracking cultures, empires, kingdoms, etc over thousands and thousands of years.

One of the most popular is language. Language is the fundamental basis upon which a civilization or culture is based. True, language undoubtedly evolves over time...but one can often see strong similarities in world-view amongst language groups. Think about it...who would be culturally closer to modern Americans...a speaker of Olde English from the Middle Ages...or an Aztec from the same period?

The reason for this is widely believed to be that one's language and linguistic rules often has quite a bit to do with cognitive development and the perception of the world around them. Ever wonder why India, China, and Japan produce so many brilliant mathematicians? Many linguists and anthropologists think it has a lot to do with their ability to remember symbolic references as these languages contain thousands and thousands of letters.

Conversely...in English we have ONLY a phonetic alphabet of 26 letters. It should come as no surprise then that so many native English speakers find the vast array of mathematical notation and mathematic symbols to be somewhat confusing and disorienting....we only had to learn 26 letters. Not 50,000 like the Chinese. Thus, that portion of our brain is simply not as stimulated in early childhood.

Thus...when we find the Iranians speaking Farsi...a language directly descended from the Old Persian Empire it should be no wonder that this culture still maintains this Persian heritage and identity. This helps us resolve the "problem" many of us Westerners have wrapping our heads around how there can be so many blonde and blue-eyed Iranians, and Jews in position of governmental authority...not to mention a pretty strong Christian population as well.

Just like in the States...people move around. When they do...they bring hair color, religion, etc with them. Hence...language is often (but not always) the best indicator of cultural descent.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

(stretch) (yawn)
Fighting the good fight for world peace. Irans government is about to topple(yesterdays news and largely forgotten) just like Egypt did. The world never needs Nuclear Weapons in terrorist hands.
Now, as much as it would seem important to school you on history you know little of and offer less, I have a good looking woman waiting, please excuse me

Slightly off topic...but since you brought it up we should look at Egypt.

I don't understand why Americans talk about "Egypt's gov't toppling" as being some sort of triumph for American ideals? Mubarak was our puppet...bought and paid for. Mubarek's Egypt was being run just the way the CIA intended it to. This is precisely why Dick Cheney spoke out so strongly against the Egyptian protests and urged the States to remember that "Mubarak has been a very good friend to the United States over the years".

So what has happened?

The Egyptian government "toppled" and as of today it looks like the somewhat radical Muslim Brotherhood is winning the struggle for power. No small wonder...considering that so many Egyptians don't want another brutal dictator and CIA puppet installed in their country.

Time and again...the "terrorist" of tomorrow is the puppet of today. Iran had a perfectly stable, reasonable, secular, democratic, free-market society in the 1950's. We overthrew that government in the name of preventing a regional monopoly of the oil. This what ALLOWED the religious kooks and anti-american sentiments to take root.

Same with Saddam. Same with Afghanistan. Same with Bin Laden. Same with Ghaddaffi...he was "our boy" in the 70's.

Yet still...here we sit. A country on the verge of war who has no idea why Iran hates the Israelis and is pissed at us. No different than how the whole country marched off to Vietnam without realizing that the Vietnamese have been fighting and successfully defeating vastly superior military invaders for over 1,000 CONSECUTIVE years before the U.S. showed up.

...and we sit around totally bewildered why the Vietnamese are still willing to fight for another ten years on top of that previous 1,000.

Just like we have such a hard time remembering that MIDDLE EAST TERRORISM AGAINST THE U.S. DID NOT EXIST PRIOR TO OUR MILITARY AND POLITICAL POLICIES IN THE POST WAR ERA!!!

Once again...PRIOR TO WWII...Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan USED TO BE some of the strongest allies to the United States. Today they are not.

What changed?

ANSWER: OUR POLICIES OF INTERVENTION AND REGIONAL DESTABILIZATION.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join